Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared by I'm Back
Started on: 03-15-2009 04:55 PM
Replies: 173 (4062 views)
Last post by: Newbfiero on 03-20-2009 10:24 AM
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
well I geuss it is because if my girlfriend and me lived with each other I would be busy with her than dealing with you.

Apparently, you want to talk about your girlfriend.
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

ya, you gotta stick up for yourself.. I'm doin my part by throwing out lame jokes. ....I think I'm the only one laughing though

nope I am to. Im not trying to go to sleep. Hell im a securety gaurd stuck in a 70FT by 60FT box all day at a helicopter finishing plant. I cant get to much sleep or I get bored very fast.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Apparently, you want to talk about your girlfriend.
Holy **** this has reached page 5.
Go head and say what you want. If you can deal with her and keep her happy more power to you. I tell anyone if you can make her cheat on me I give you mad props.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-20-2009).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you think sleeping on the job is FBI policy?

The MaD cOw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he's not sleeping. ....you're keeping him awake
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright time to jump out of the trash can. Safe to say i support pennocks and all the positive contributing members. I have to go to sleep and to the grammer queen over here. I would seriousley like to know how much you got beat up in highschool. I dident take your lunch money in school so dont take it out on me. Goodnight everyone, time to go finish my beer and retire for the night.

ohh yea and pennocks rules again.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

No but its securety gaurds policy.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
So lets see this is score 1 for pennocks fiero fourm 0 for real fiero tech. You guys might want to just stay on the island of misfit fiero owners where you belong and are accepted. I know some of the members go back and forth between the 2 and are very cool people and this is by no means directed towards you.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-20-2009).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could study grammar while working your job. You wouldn't have to sleep through your shift anymore. And then you'd have the possibility of getting a better job; working with the FBI.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You could study grammar while working your job. You wouldn't have to sleep through your shift anymore. And then you'd have the possibility of getting a better job; working with the FBI.
you know what im sick of this. Same sh** diffrent toilet. Diffrent wording same meaning. Anyting new you wana get me on?

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, why are you skirting my questions?
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, why are you skirting my questions?

<sniff> <sniff> I though I smelled a Shaunbag nutswinger poking around. Are you still in here stinking the joint up? Shouldn't you be reporting back to "RFT vs. Teh World" on everything going on in here? It's quite comical; "Hey guys, guess what they're saying over on Old Europe. Let's go over there and neg people until they're banned."...or something of that nature. The funny thing is, there are so few of your type at RFT that you haven't been able to ban anyone. Your little crew tried that sh*t with me and it didn't work, either. It's sad that RFT gets it's bad rap from guys like you, because the rest of the folks there aren't bad people.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if theres going to be a round 2 tonight?
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I wonder if theres going to be a round 2 tonight?

If there is .. lock her up lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock