Started on: 07-07-2007 09:55 AM
Replies: 188 (6950 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 07-31-2007 09:28 PM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT i own page 4...

Originally posted by crzyone:
The newbie that started this thread needs a big history lesson though, along with every other newb that posts in threads like this that think they know what is going on.

with that kind of talk, the "newbie"s will be afraid to ask ANY question because they might get bashed.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 07-14-2007).]

IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by anonymity:
...........with nothin' on underneath.....
joey (dave's wife)

i'll be the camera man with the buckets of iced water
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
with that kind of talk, the "newbie"s will be afraid to ask ANY question because they might get bashed.

Might as well go on a viper forum as a newbie and start a thread about Hennessey and his customer satisfaction.... Same thing will happen there as did here if you don't know the back story and tension. Best bet is to do a search, plenty of RFT threads on this forum.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, being a newbie and all and not understanding what RFT is....what does it mean?
Right Front Tire
Regular Full Time
Radio Frequency Tag
Released From Training
Retrievable Formation Tester
Rapid Filling Time
Released From Treatment
Return For Treatment
Request For Translation
Reason For Transfer
Russian Foreign Trade

....I am so confused....
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 07-14-2007).]

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.RealFieroTech.com

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee
www.WestCoastFiero.com

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can still get there with the original URL, too: http://pennockssucks.saturnet.net

They changed the name to try to become a more "legitimate" forum, but about all that's changed is the URL.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to have such opinions if you don't surf there regularily
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have to justify my opinion to the likes of you, or anyone else. I've already stated - if you bothered to read it - that I did give RFT the benefit of the doubt when people said they had changed. They hadn't.

If that's the type of forum you prefer, you are welcome to it.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2007 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, no one on RFT is sending PM's and emails around to try to ruin people's lives. You know the real story about folks here.

The latest gem I've heard,

"I can't see the reasoning why some one should go around and beg and crawl on bended knees to be accepted on a forum like" STIMPY aka WHITEDEVIL88" you need to stop smoking that crack and molesting those children ( this info I received via email from someone in Cali) ..."

Nice people. I've gone from crazy to dangerous to alleged child molester. And I don't see people giving up. And for what? Are you trying to ruin my wife's career as well as my life? Whoever sent that is a complete coward, in addition to being a hateful liar. I know Todd Amelio has sent emails and PM's to people telling lies about my alleged conduct, as well as John Szpara. But there is a big line being crossed from someone saying that I'm not someone they would hang with to calling someone a child molester.

You people truly disgust me.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Well, no one on RFT is sending PM's and emails around to try to ruin people's lives. You know the real story about folks here.

"I can't see the reasoning why some one should go around and beg and crawl on bended knees to be accepted on a forum like" STIMPY aka WHITEDEVIL88" you need to stop smoking that crack and molesting those children ( this info I received via email from someone in Cali) ..."

Nice people. I've gone from crazy to dangerous to alleged child molester. And I don't see people giving up. And for what? Are you trying to ruin my wife's career as well as my life? Whoever sent that is a complete coward, in addition to being a hateful liar. I know Todd Amelio has sent emails and PM's to people telling lies about my alleged conduct, as well as John Szpara. But there is a big line being crossed from someone saying that I'm not someone they would hang with to calling someone a child molester.

If you can find out who made the molester accusation, I would seriously consider taking legal action. Perhaps you can start legal action and subpoena IP/user information from Cliff, if available?

Talking trash is one thing. That's definitely crossed the line into illegal behavior, IMO. I would take it very seriously and respond accordingly.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do take it very seriously.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recognize your work, John?
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I don't have to justify my opinion to the likes of you, or anyone else. I've already stated - if you bothered to read it - that I did give RFT the benefit of the doubt when people said they had changed. They hadn't.

If that's the type of forum you prefer, you are welcome to it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Recognize your work, John?

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know Todd Amelio has sent emails and PM's to people telling lies about my alleged conduct,.

You are the only one who is disgusting Jerkwad. Me sending Emails and PMS? Have you lost what's left of your tiny little brain you ****. I haven't so much as acknowledged your worthless hate filled existance until this crack, you waste of carbon molecules. Waste my valuable time even THINKING about you is beyond my capacity.

Only YOU could be such a coward as to invoke my name in a thread I have not even been a part of for weeks and am not even REMOTELY interested in following. Thankfully I have friends here who let me know that, once again, you aren't man enough to say anything to my face but instead wait til I'm off somewhere else before talking smack about me.

Who do you think you are impressing with this **** ? You, me, and EVERYONE else here knows I have NEVER sent ANYONE ANY PMs or EMAILS filled with lies about you. Once again you don't seem to get it you giant walking vagina, you baby huey of the real world...I don't think of you, I don't talk about you, I don't care if you get run over by a bus or grow up to become the Queen of England! You are nothing to me! You are nobody! I want you out of my life! Stop mentioning my name, stop stalking me around the forum (you are NOT welcome to post your ingratiating ass kissing posts in my threads in some pathetic attempt to come off looking like some misunderstood sweetheart and God willing you won't have that choice much longer), Do not come to my club meetings. YOU sent me PMs. I ignored them and blocked from sending me anymore. YOU sent me emails. I ignored them and you are blocked from sending me anymore. What does that tell you, head case? Whatever crazy obsession you have with me, get the hell over it....NOW!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2007 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

You are the only one who is disgusting Jerkwad. Me sending Emails and PMS? Have you lost what's left of your tiny little brain you ****. I haven't so much as acknowledged your worthless hate filled existance until this crack, you waste of carbon molecules. Waste my valuable time even THINKING about you is beyond my capacity.

Only YOU could be such a coward as to invoke my name in a thread I have not even been a part of for weeks and am not even REMOTELY interested in following. Thankfully I have friends here who let me know that, once again, you aren't man enough to say anything to my face but instead wait til I'm off somewhere else before talking smack about me.

Who do you think you are impressing with this **** ? You, me, and EVERYONE else here knows I have NEVER sent ANYONE ANY PMs or EMAILS filled with lies about you. Once again you don't seem to get it you giant walking vagina, you baby huey of the real world...I don't think of you, I don't talk about you, I don't care if you get run over by a bus or grow up to become the Queen of England! You are nothing to me! You are nobody! I want you out of my life! Stop mentioning my name, stop stalking me around the forum (you are NOT welcome to post your ingratiating ass kissing posts in my threads in some pathetic attempt to come off looking like some misunderstood sweetheart and God willing you won't have that choice much longer), Do not come to my club meetings. YOU sent me PMs. I ignored them and blocked from sending me anymore. YOU sent me emails. I ignored them and you are blocked from sending me anymore. What does that tell you, head case? Whatever crazy obsession you have with me, get the hell over it....NOW!

I'll prove that you are a liar. Why not man up and admit that you can't stand the fact that I am in your sandbox, and you won't be happy until you drive me out. You're willing to call some woman you've never met an uncle ****er, what makes anyone suspect from your previous conduct that you wouldn't stoop to call me a child molester? Does that bother your "ethics"?

----- Original Message from Toddster 07-04-2007 08:31 PM -----
You're not helping. I am doing everything I can to get Bear and others to stop talking to Stimpy. Jeff's insanity is infectious and it would be greatly appreciated if you would not reply to his ravings either. Telling him he actually might have a legal case is just fanning the flames of his dimentia. BTW, you do NOT want him to come along on your NC drive. The ONE thing every member of GGF is unanimous on is that Jeff is dangerous. This is not a joke. Politics and personalities aside, he is a danger and I am hoping that if everybody will please agree to ignore him he will get bored and move on to his next victim.

So I am a danger to society when it suits you to slander me, but when it comes to showing how big and bad "THE TODD" is, then I'm a big pussy who is afraid to say something to a balding, pot bellied realtor. I'll be happy to face you anytime to let you know precisely how I feel about you. Again. So have a cigar ready

You can have your club. I;ll be happy to not ever have another dealing with you again in my life, but the forum should know what a lying, backstabbing piece of **** you are. Burn in hell.
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My god. Will this ever end?
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope I dint LOL Guess I hadta put that in quotes too huh?

Originally posted by Formula88:

Yes, I did. Did I really need a big red SARCHASM tag for people to realize I did that on purpose?

FYI: Sarchasm - The gulf that exists between the author of sarcastic wit and the person that doesn't get it.

(and you missed "hart")

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Nope I dint LOL Guess I hadta put that in quotes too huh?

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the record - the PM Jeff quote above was one YOU sent to ME. It was apparently your effort to persuade me to stop replying in the thread, but because of the remarks you made about Jeff, I thought he had a right to know - so I forwarded the PM to him.

Jeff only posted the first PM you sent me. For the record - here is the entire PM exchange for everyone to read:

PM from Toddster 07-04-2007 08:31 PM
You're not helping. I am doing everything I can to get Bear and others to stop talking to Stimpy. Jeff's insanity is infectious and it would be greatly appreciated if you would not reply to his ravings either. Telling him he actually might have a legal case is just fanning the flames of his dimentia. BTW, you do NOT want him to come along on your NC drive. The ONE thing every member of GGF is unanimous on is that Jeff is dangerous. This is not a joke. Politics and personalities aside, he is a danger and I am hoping that if everybody will please agree to ignore him he will get bored and move on to his next victim.

My reply to Toddster's PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, Todd, but from everything I've read both recently and in the past suggests you guys seriously over reacted. I may be way off base, but in the recent threads, your club does not come off looking squeaky clean. I have not seen any evidence whatsoever that Jeff is dangerous or has ever made any threats to anyone at any GGF meeting. I would have expected your club to have a restraining order against him if that were true.

You guys don't like him - fair enough. You need to police your own if you want the thread to stop. I'll drop it if others do as well.

Respectfully;
John Miller

PM from Toddster to my reply 07-04-2007 09:34 PM
There is no doubt that Jeff has again successfully managed to bait a few of our members. He has done an exellent job of trying to bait me but I know only too well after all this time and I am not biting. I intend to have a talk with John and Mike. I respect your opinion John. I am just asking that you not post anymore on the subject. Please don't feel singled-out. I have made the same request of everyone. I want this thing to just die a quick death.

As for the restraining order, we tried once before but had insufficient evidence which is why Mike and others are keeping a record of every email and word he says and documenting it. We intend to get such an order soon. He was once Stimpy and again Telegram Sam on PFF. He was banned for his threats. he actually hacked into another PFF members account and changed data and posted under his name. Cliff banned him for that instantly. Then he threatened Cliff with physical violence. Ask Cliff. His threats to GGF members and the club as a whole are a matter of record and are FAR worse than anything he has said to other PFFers. We have to live with his presence and although he is masterful at playing the victim online, we know better.

I am not asking you to take sides. I'm just asking for the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for your time
Todd

Preserve THIS for the record.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-16-2007).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

Very good, but we gotta get you back into Fieros.

Think Roadsters!!!

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll prove that you are a liar.

Yeah? Still waiting to see that Proof Jeff.

Read along brain bone..."You, me, and EVERYONE else here knows I have NEVER sent ANYONE ANY PMs or EMAILS filled with lies about you.

OK genius, I sent a few respectful emails asking people to KNOCK THIS **** OFF. I REALLY doubt that you will find anyone who can read those PMs and see them any other way...except you of course.

So where is the lie? I can't find ONE single word in any of the exchange with Formula88 that is untruthful but go on scrabble brains, let's see you point out the lie. Once again the lie is in your own twisted head and everybody else is going," uh...sounds like a pretty reasonable request to me."

Also, the fact that John Miller would share a PRIVATE MESSAGE with you is disheartening to say the least. If I were remotely interested in hangin around the thread for one second longer I'd insist that you have some explaining to do John. Don't bother.

FACT: Stimpy was kicked of PFF for hacking into another PFFers account. ANYONE defending this action or criticizing the sanction is an idiot.

FACT: Not ONE member of GFF wants anything to do with Stimpy (we have about 70 members from all different backgrounds) because of his abusive language and obnoxious "I am the center of the universe pay attention to me" attitude where ever he goes.

FACT: He threatened Cliff with Physical violence and this is a matter of PFF record.

I see NO lies and I stand behind every word of these PMs

If the rest of you want to continue this circle jerk be my guest. I did everything I could to kill this worthless thread and now I am being called a liar behind my back by a liar. THAT'S COMEDY!

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 07-16-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While we're at it...

I'll prove that you are a liar. Why not man up and admit that you can't stand the fact that I am in your sandbox, and you won't be happy until you drive me out. You're willing to call some woman you've never met an uncle ****er, what makes anyone suspect from your previous conduct that you wouldn't stoop to call me a child molester? Does that bother your "ethics"?

So I am a danger to society when it suits you to slander me, but when it comes to showing how big and bad "THE TODD" is, then I'm a big pussy who is afraid to say something to a balding, pot bellied realtor. I'll be happy to face you anytime to let you know precisely how I feel about you. Again. So have a cigar ready

You can have your club. I;ll be happy to not ever have another dealing with you again in my life, but the forum should know what a lying, backstabbing piece of **** you are. Burn in hell.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, the fact that John Miller would share a PRIVATE MESSAGE with you is disheartening to say the least. If I were remotely interested in hangin around the thread for one second longer I'd insist that you have some explaining to do John. Don't bother.

Had you simply asked me not to post in an effort to diffuse the thread, I doubt I would have said anything. But since you were making pretty serious accusations about Jeff, I felt he had a right to know about them.

They are posted here in their entirety to quell any argument over who said what between you and Jeff. The accusations you have made may be true or not - I don't know. But there they are, for what it's worth.

If that disheartens you, that's a shame. "PRIVATE" does not give you the right to speak about others with impunity. If Jeff had made any inflammatory remarks about you in a PM, I would have notified you in kind.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FACT: Not ONE member of GFF wants anything to do with Stimpy (we have about 70 members from all different backgrounds) because of his abusive language and obnoxious "I am the center of the universe pay attention to me" attitude where ever he goes.

I believe we have 160+ on our club roster.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If what you say in PMs is something you would not say in the open, then don't send them. You seem like the kind of guy that loves to gossip behind peoples backs. People do not appreciate gossip queens, especially when putting someone down behind their backs. Thought you would have learned that in elementary.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FACT: Stimpy was kicked of PFF for hacking into another PFFers account. ANYONE defending this action or criticizing the sanction is an idiot.

WRONG: Cliff terminated my account long before Stuart Lowery hacked into John Szpara's PFF account and emailed me the password. I was wrong to do anything with that information, and haven't claimed otherwise. However, if I had not changed the password within 20 minutes of being provided that password, it would have been dissiminated to other individuals. I had the new password sent to a non-existant email address, and his account was secure again. But as point of fact, I had already had my account closed by Cliff MONTHS previously.

WRONG. Not ONE member of GGF besides the four of you (Micheal, John and Andrew) has gone on record on this forum saying anything remotely close to what you are trying to put in their mouth. Furthermore, out of an alleged 70 members, I've met less then half of that number when they attended the Rally Through the Valley(s). So you are alleging that people have this opinion of me, when they have nothing to base that opinion on other then what vile gossip is spread around by the four of you.

FACT: He threatened Cliff with Physical violence and this is a matter of PFF record.

Prove it. You must be referring to some thread or post that I made, so post the link.

I see NO lies and I stand behind every word of these PMs

If the rest of you want to continue this circle jerk be my guest. I did everything I could to kill this worthless thread and now I am being called a liar behind my back by a liar. THAT'S COMEDY!

Who is behind your back? You are a patholgical liar. If you feel more comfortable sharing that sentiment in person, I'd be happy to accomadate. I know I've told you before. I don't lie because it's far easier to keep track of the truth. You, on the other hand, keep talling the lies over and over again, that you don't know what the truth even looks like anymore.

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Very good, but we gotta get you back into Fieros.

Think Roadsters!!!

I so want that car, Archie...and my wife makes it look even better.
Dave

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I believe we have 160+ on our club roster.

Of which, MAYBE 30 could pick me out in a crowd. So 130 people that allegedly have some negative opinion of me (since it is unanimous) without having any contact with me whatsoever. I'd be impressed if you could find one other person besides the "Feeble Four" who shared your opinions.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I so want that car, Archie...and my wife makes it look even better.
Dave

She could make anything look great even my lowly "T" shirts.

The car is for sale.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 07-16-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
The car is for sale.

hey, you know the rules, no rational discourse allowed in this thread!
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick question. Those of you that keep "preserving" posts (highly annoying but I digress ) isnt that just taking someones words out of context to what the person was responding to at times? Isnt that rather one sided?

For example had I called formula88 out on his sarcasm by calling him a dipwad(I KEED! I KEED! ) and he in turn called me a buttpirate or some such. Someone "preserving" his post is taking it out of context to what he was responding to and in turn his post alone would LOOK inflamatory and if you would cobble together all his posts where he called me Richard Cranium or some such would make it seem like he was harrassing me yes?
You would have to "preserve" the whole forum page and thread to really get the big picture to what was actually going on to get an accurate sense of the situation.
Taking a few posts or emails with out also demonstrating what everyone was saying for someone to get a RO to me is unfair and way onesided.
Can you get negatives in the trash can?....................... Guess im gonna find out. LOL.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You would have to "preserve" the whole forum page and thread to really get the big picture to what was actually going on to get an accurate sense of the situation.
Taking a few posts or emails with out also demonstrating what everyone was saying for someone to get a RO to me is unfair and way onesided.
Can you get negatives in the trash can?....................... Guess im gonna find out. LOL.

If a certain person decided to file a lawsuit, as has been mentioned, then the entire thread would be taken into account.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And you can't afford a printer?

Your quotes won't hold any water. You can put anything in a quote box.

It's raining men, Hallelujah!

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 07-17-2007).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I should start planning to buy some stock in the paper companies!
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If a certain person decided to do me in the butt, as has been mentioned, then the entire penis would be taken into my butt.

preserved for the record

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Guess I should start planning to buy some stock in the penis companies!

for the record FTR!!!!!!!!
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001

And you can't afford a hooker?

Your pant won't hold any balls. You can put anything in a drunk 21 year old girl at 2 am while she leaves the bar.

FTR
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock