Started on: 06-07-2007 07:05 PM
Replies: 449 (15910 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 08-05-2008 02:32 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Oooh, you got me. You're just too clever.

So it is ok to be a revisionist liar?

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 06-14-2007).]

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When have you needed my approval?
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember you saying that if your bar ever got to 50%-50%, you'd stop posting on Pennock's.

bear is still a little in the green, 17 red, 18 green. despite the fact i disagree with bear sometimes i kind of like him.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
Because when I go to shows, people ask me "what's the deal with Stimpy? What's his problem?"

So what gives you the moral obligation to gossip about me like an old queen? Does that also give you the obligation to pump my friends for information at social gatherings? Is that why you had to write an email to an old man telling him that his friend disrupted a Golden Gate Fiero meeting which is an outright LIE. Neither your club president nor vice president even knew who I was or that I had arrived at the meeting until it had adjourned. I came to that meeting to speak me piece face to face to those who felt it was necessary to trash talk me on the club website. After all, all I had ever done to the club was host them for two fun and mostly successful Fiero runs.

How do you live with your lies?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It really is too bad you're a flippin whacko cause those were some good runs man.
You should put on another one.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This from the guy who powerslid blind across 3 lanes of 101 at 80 mph. Go get em, Killer.

I tried to put another one on, remember "that which shall not be mentioned"? That's ok, I knew you folks would steal it for West Fest. Too bad 25 is a brown baked barren wasteland by summer.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 06-14-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because when I go to shows, people ask me "what's the deal with Stimpy? What's his problem?"

Here's a suggestion on how to answer that next time you're asked without having to resort to talking smack about someone behind their back:

"I don't know. You'd have to ask him. I don't like the guy, so I don't talk to him."

Just a thought.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Here's a suggestion on how to answer that next time you're asked without having to resort to talking smack about someone behind their back:

"I don't know. You'd have to ask him. I don't like the guy, so I don't talk to him."

Just a thought.

That's not a bad idea. Of course the reality is the same reason why this thread has gone on for 10 pages. People talk about things. The more controversial, the more talk. Jeff loves to stir up s***, get attention, then when he gets attention, he complains about it. Go figure.

Back to your original suggestion, I could have simply answered "he's nuts", and that probably would have ended the conversation.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-14-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

So what gives you the moral obligation to gossip about me like an old queen?

I dunno. What gives people like you, Shaun Hammit, et at, the moral obligation to have a forum with an entire section that does nothing but talk about this forum and the people here? You've talked about me over there - I've read it. Don't play the innocent card with me, Jeff, that would be really funny if it weren't so sad.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want to start a thread about RFT and why I archived threads, feel free to do it here in Totally O/T or on RFT. Quit taking this thread off topic.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This from the guy who powerslid blind across 3 lanes of 101 at 80 mph. Go get em, Killer.

Ok true but I'm feeling much better now.
Signed notanymore

I tried to put another one on, remember "that which shall not be mentioned"? That's ok, I knew you folks would steal it for West Fest. Too bad 25 is a brown baked barren wasteland by summer.

I wouldn't call it stealing. It is a great road and it falls inline with the area of events. It won't be near a nice though in mid summer and since I will be driving at sane speeds I will actually have time for scenery.
Maybe you could Get RALLY THROUGH THE VALLEYr Registered and then any group wanting to use HWY 25 would have to pay homage to you. Just think how your ego would swell even bigger.
We could send you a video.
We could call it the 25 moons tribute.
Just to make you feel good I'm gonna talk some smack about you first chance I get. Don't say I didn't do anything for ya.

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dunno. What gives people like you, Shaun Hammit, et at, the moral obligation to have a forum with an entire section that does nothing but talk about this forum and the people here? You've talked about me over there - I've read it. Don't play the innocent card with me, Jeff, that would be really funny if it weren't so sad.

Eh, kinda like the same moral obligation that Cliff has to have an entire section that does nothing but but talk about this forum and the people here.....The Trash Can

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee

New and Pre-Owned Auto Sales Consultant
Power Ford Valencia

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to start a thread about RFT and why I archived threads, feel free to do it here in Totally O/T or on RFT. Quit taking this thread off topic.

I don't need to. Several people spent a few pages talking about it right here.
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why am I such an important topic that complete strangers came away from that barbecue knowing details about my marriage, my family history with my brother's death, and my treatment for the damage that it did, so that they could spitefully throw it back in my face in on of these piss-fests?

LOL I never get tired of reading that.

------------------
The Truth is called Hate by those who Hate the Truth.

How can it be offensive if its true?

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

High and mighty attitude? Talking down on you? LMAO!!! I simply asked what you have built, to which you still havent even answered... your the one getting defensive.

I think I sense a tad bit of jealousy, dont you?

I think you need to have your sense's checked. What am I supposed to be jealous of? Impractical doors? A roofline even lower than one I already hit my head on? An engine I can't use even close to its full potential because it will spit my transmission out the back of the car? Bodywork that any good shop with enough time and money thrown at them could do? If I have no need for any of your services, why would I be at all jealous of them?
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by California Kid:

I'm not going to ask you to post a link to that post, so all can see word for word what exactly I said ( your words seem to be slanted different than what I recall posting ). Further explanation is that repeated 1/4 Mile runs are going to shorten the life of "any transmisson or engine combination". Everybody knows the Drag Racing is about the most abusive sport on a vehicle, out side demolition derby, and Baja. Road Course racing while abusive, doesn't tear up drive line components in the same fashion.

Will the 5 spd Getrag in my car hold up to repeated Drag Racing ? Yes, I think it would, I even threw almost 2 grand at custom halfshafts, but it's an unknown as to how long it would last, same would hold true to any trans having a lower torque rating than the engine it's attached to. This is an unknown for just about every high powered swap on either Forum. I've laid down twin strips of rubber for more than 30 feet on more than one occasion, these weren't melted tire burnouts, but just enough slip to mark the road, so I know that trans is handling the power just fine. The main reason for just about any Getrag failure posted here on the board has been due to a high mileage trans with no due care rebuilding it during a high power swap, and additionally adding protective measures like limited slip, and cryo treatment. Even with that being said, there haven't been many failures reported as far as Getrag's go. I'm coming up on 45,000 miles on my engine, thinking off having a replacement built for it, and I'm not going down on the HP/Torque.

Much depends on a person use of the car, it seems most V8 Conversion are "older" people not interested in racing their car 1/4 mile every weekend, or at all for that matter. I use to drag race at the track with a passion back in my teens through 20's, maybe they did too, the thrill just isn't all there anymore. I crew for Dragsters and Alcohol cars running over 900 horse, that's fun for me. I have a lot more fun either going to a road course, or running on the street, and I'm sure that's the same with most of the others. The road course is very challenging with a high powered car, and I'll be honest, for me at my age (58), it's one heck of lot worse than going to the gym for a hard work out, great fun and thrill though !!! To wrap this up, would I suggest someone to build up a Fiero for the drag strip ? No I wouldn't, there are too many other better choices of vehicles out there for that purpose. Like I said before 1/4 mile performance is only one small measure of a vehicles capability, and I don't say that to deminish what others have done in respect to quick times posted here, I like to see them post to.

Thank you for proving my point. And I don't mean that maliciously.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I think you need to have your sense's checked. What am I supposed to be jealous of? Impractical doors? A roofline even lower than one I already hit my head on? An engine I can't use even close to its full potential because it will spit my transmission out the back of the car? Bodywork that any good shop with enough time and money thrown at them could do? If I have no need for any of your services, why would I be at all jealous of them?

Hmm....No need for comment. The quote below says it all.

This has been irritating the hell out of me lately, so I decided to make it easy for everyone. Lately, in any discussion of serious topics here in O/T, I've been appaled by the incessant and blatent use of logical fallacies to "prove" a point.

fal•la•cy Pronunciation (fl-s)
n. pl. fal•la•cies
1. A false notion.
2. A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference.
3. Incorrectness of reasoning or belief; erroneousness.
4. The quality of being deceptive.

Definition 2 is the most applicable in this case. A logical fallacy does not help your argument at all. Quite to the contrary, it shows everyone that you couldn't develope a real, cogent and supported rebuttal, and beyond that, you couldn't have the good grace to conceed a point, so you resorted to a fallacy. Do yourself, and any one attempting to have an adult conversation with you a favor and consult the link posted below before you go off half-cocked on an argument with no merit. It'll save a lot of the flamming and tangential arguing in a lot of threads. You'll be doing everyone favor, and relieving my headache, however temporarily.

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/

Thank you.

Wow! Choptops, suicide doors and cramming an SBC V8 into anything that moves?! No one in automotive history has ever done any of that before! You're a real pioneer!

That don't make a lick of sense in light of the fact that its been shown time and time again that most of your customers are putting 250hp motors against the transmissions. What people have been saying is that the FWD transmissions can't handle serious power. How many transmissions has Tina blown apart? All you've proven is that these trannys can hold a little more power than they were rated for, not the power of a serious built V8. In fact, its been shown that they can't hold built V8 power reliably.

So far, no 6-speed have blown up. Tina's was using the Isuzu tranny and now the Getrage.

Back to the question:

Im sorry, but I forgot, how many of these have you done again?

High and mighty attitude? Talking down on you? LMAO!!! I simply asked what you have built, to which you still havent even answered... your the one getting defensive.

I think I sense a tad bit of jealousy, dont you?

Dude, "What type of point our you trying to prove"? If AutoTech dude asked you to prove your point...then prove it with "Factual" statements. Otherwise, you're eating your own words you've written.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-15-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take a Midal Scott.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for proving my point. And I don't mean that maliciously.

I guess I'm just a bit confused, what exactly would that point be???

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-15-2007).]

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's threads like this that remind me why I don't post much anymore...
PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my butt hurts from setting here this long reading the whole damn thing
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

So far, no 6-speed have blown up. Tina's was using the Isuzu tranny and now the Getrage.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tina could grenade a 6 speed. She has a 383 that actually makes some power, and a shot of nitrous to top it off.

Doesn't seem like she posts much anymore? Pretty cool that she isn't afraid of breaking stuff and goes to the track. Breaking multiple transmissions would discourage most people. I have not heard how her new getrag is holding up or if she even races her car as much.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've purchased some of Archie's products(master kit,side panels),Rockcrawl had to modify lots of parts to use my engine with the 4T65E-HD I supplied.Now that is out of the way,Archie builds some of the nicest cars it has been my pleasure to see,but he started all this fuss with his posts claiming he was being targeted for bashing by people he called nutswingers.Then Madcurl targeted Jeff Stillwell for his responses.Madcurl,I think your cars are the nicest on this or any forum and I don't care who built them.You are way out of line calling anyone on this forum insurgents ,perhaps you should use a dictionary before you sling around names you obviously don't know the real meaning of.Fierobear,What can I say?You were successful in Getting Jeff banned the first time,If I can help it you won't be again.You have attacked Jeff again when the opportunity arose.You have continually harrassed him with the hope of causing him to lose it,so far you have failed.If anyone wants to take the time to reread all this crap, all Jeff has done is defend himself (except for a few well deserved jabs at some people) .Fierobear,I don't like you and want no further contact with you,I told you once,you are the only individual I have ever known that has a mob mentality.That still holds true.If you send me any more PM's I will post them,so be forewarned.Pokeyfiero I still don't like you either,you are not deserving of the time it would take to tell you all the reasons.As anyone who reads this will come to the conclusion that I like Jeff,I have gone through all the posts on this thread with the intention of finding a reason not to back him.I found none.I found plenty of reasons my opinions of some people on this board need to be more carefully looked at.I would defend anyone on this board that had been treated as Jeff has.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well said.

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee

New and Pre-Owned Auto Sales Consultant
Power Ford Valencia

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:Fierobear,What can I say?You were successful in Getting Jeff banned the first time,

WRONG. He got banned at least in part because he used a stolen password and used it to get into my PMs and ratings (at least that's what I heard). Amogst other things, that's against the forum rules. The other reason I heard was that he was spamming people in PM about RFT. That was *Cliff's* decision to ban him, not mine. I have no special influence with Cliff. I made NO effort to get him banned other than telling Cliff what he did. Get your facts straight, Hugh.

If I can help it you won't be again.

I am making no effort to get him banned this time, either. If he gets banned, it will be because people here rate him off the forum. I don't care either way.

You have attacked Jeff again when the opportunity arose.You have continually harrassed him with the hope of causing him to lose it,so far you have failed.If anyone wants to take the time to reread all this crap, all Jeff has done is defend himself (except for a few well deserved jabs at some people) .

WRONG. I pointed out the irony of his post about RFT and tech. That's it. Since he got back on this forum, I hadn't said a SINGLE word to him until then. Afterward, I even said "goodbye, Jeff" with the intent of no further replies. But he kept pushing it, and posting his bullshit about me, my friends and my club.

Fierobear,I don't like you and want no further contact with you,I told you once,you are the only individual I have ever known that has a mob mentality.That still holds true.

Wow, that's WAY out in left field. Again, I've made no efforts to get Jeff banned, so I'm not sure how you figure this "mob" crap. Have you ever thought of being a fiction writer?

If you send me any more PM's I will post them,so be forewarned.

I sent you a PM (you know, PERSONAL message) to explain what really happened and to try to clear the air. I didn't post anything publically about it. Evidently, you went right to Jeff with it. So much for PERSONAL messages. And don't worry, I won't PM you anymore, knowing that you have no integrity about personal messages. But then, you love to hang around on RFT, so I should have figured as much.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-16-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
Then Madcurl targeted Jeff Stillwell for his responses.Madcurl,I think your cars are the nicest on this or any forum and I don't care who built them.You are way out of line calling anyone on this forum insurgents ,perhaps you should use a dictionary before you sling around names you obviously don't know the real meaning of.

I call-it, the way I see-it. If someone is talking about anyone in a disrespectful manner, they in-turn will do it to you all the in the name of "Fun." Many hurt feeling I've lessened to over the phone from those who are 50+ yrs old. “Insurgents, smiling faces, or jackass's it's all the same in my book." Even though their is no lost of life, the persons to whom they poke fun of, their "spirit" is killed. "Killed spirits, ostracized, and humiliated." Tell me, just how many people choose not to view this forum because of them? Shall I count them? Songman, Chester, and what about the young kid whose father helped build his green Fiero....do you need more or shall we add more to the Killed" list? You know what, add me to the list.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pokeyfiero I still don't like you either,you are not deserving of the time it would take to tell you all the reasons.

But ..but what if I renounce all evil and stop killing puppies?

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierobear,1st lets get one thing straight.If you send me a PM and it is derogatory and about someone I consider a friend,I owe it to my friend to let him know what is being said about him.PM's are not meant for people to talk crap about someone else where they cannot defend themselves.2nd,who are you to question my integrity?You who add to the truth to make something seem worse than it really is. 3rd,You said I hang around on RFT(See number 2 response).This is another case of embelishment by you,I do not now nor have I ever belonged to RFT.AH,but then you said I love to hang around on RFT,Does this mean I post there,or does that mean I read over there?And if I do.how do you know?
Madcurl,If you call it the way you see it,maybe you should get your eyes checked.As I stated before,Jeff did no more than defend himself.You are guilty of what you accuse Jeff. Also check the meaning of the word"insurgent".
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WRONG. He got banned at least in part because he used a stolen password and used it to get into my PMs and ratings (at least that's what I heard). Amogst other things, that's against the forum rules. The other reason I heard was that he was spamming people in PM about RFT. That was *Cliff's* decision to ban him, not mine. I have no special influence with Cliff. I made NO effort to get him banned other than telling Cliff what he did. Get your facts straight, Hugh

LIAR. I had long been banned by Cliff before this little chestnut got laid on my doorstep.

From an anonymous source, this PM from fierobear to Cliff Pennock...

"He is spamming by PM, because word has it he is either starting his own forum or he whined and cried his way to having Shaun (or whoever the **** runs that shitcan forum) create Stimpy's playhouse or some such crap. So he's using PM to invite *certain people* to his invitation-only waaa-waaa forum.

My advice - don't allow him PM access, period. And I know it's against protocol, but pulling his posting rights and/or locking out people's access to his profile (so they can't get his email addy) might be necessary. Basically, he's trying to "recruit" members to his whiney-ass playpen, and away from Pennock's. God, what a @%#$ing baby."

Now, I have a bit more respect for Cliff that he would be influenced by you one bit whatsoever, but both you and your buddy Todd have taken credit over the past years for getting me "voted off of the island" and "flushed into the septic tank".

I am making no effort to get him banned this time, either. If he gets banned, it will be because people here rate him off the forum. I don't care either way.

LIAR. Sending negative PMs to people to try to color their opinion about someone seems to me to be a very overt act to try to get someone negative ratings. Seems like you care a lot if you're firing off gossipy PM's at the turn of every corner.

sent you a PM (you know, PERSONAL message) to explain what really happened and to try to clear the air. I didn't post anything publically about it. Evidently, you went right to Jeff with it. So much for PERSONAL messages. And don't worry, I won't PM you anymore, knowing that you have no integrity about personal messages. But then, you love to hang around on RFT, so I should have figured as much.

You didn't post anything publicly because you're a gutless coward and a gossipy queer. Who do you think is going to have your back, John? Who's willing to throw down for you? You better start thinking about that John. You may need it.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 06-16-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a great move, Jeff. You got the content of that PM either yourself or someone else using a STOLEN PASSWORD to access my PMs. And YOU have the GALL to talk to me about lies? I made a SUGGESTION to Cliff. He can do any damned thing he wants. He chose to ban you. Quit being a goddamn baby. You got banned because of YOUR actions, numbnuts. You can't take responsibility for your own actions, and you call ME bullshit names? Geez.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"flushed into the septic tank".

isn't that what RFT is nicknamed?
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, i know! it's been a slow week over at RFT, how about we take this discussion over there?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

about someone I consider a friend,I owe it to my friend

Then you should choose your friends more carefully. The rest of what you wrote is BS.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a great move, Jeff. You got the content of that PM either yourself or someone else using a STOLEN PASSWORD to access my PMs. And YOU have the GALL to talk to me about lies? I made a SUGGESTION to Cliff. He can do any damned thing he wants. He chose to ban you. Quit being a goddamn baby. You got banned because of YOUR actions, numbnuts. You can't take responsibility for your own actions, and you call ME bullshit names? Geez.

I own every bit of my actions. You have no idea what that means. Someday someone may have to teach you.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl,If you call it the way you see it,maybe you should get your eyes checked.As I stated before,Jeff did no more than defend himself.You are guilty of what you accuse Jeff. Also check the meaning of the word"insurgent".

Yeah I know it's meaning but for sake of a few who love drama:

An insurgency, or insurrection, is an armed uprising, or revolt against an established civil or political authority. Persons engaging in insurgency are called insurgents, and typically engage in regular or guerrilla combat against the armed forces of the established regime, or conduct sabotage and harassment in the land in order to undermine the government's position as leader

Originally posted by madcurl:

Like I said, "Think Chess, not checkers." Archie laid and waited for the insurgents to strike knowing that someone would catch the bait without every viewing the motor prior to popping off a few shots. Archie then added more bait to the line, hooking more insurgents alone the way before he "pops" the news regarding the engine.

Tell me now, who looks stupid. The person who thought what he saw was the correct engine and posted a thread and insurgents who took the bait or Archie? Man thats "classic baiting 101."

As I've said, my use of the word "insurgent" was in reference to those who attacted Archie. IMO I think it's applys here. That's why the original thread was started in the first place. If your bashing Archie for dyn'ing his own car...that's plan stupid. As for cross-references, neither have those who critizes Archie engine swap haven't applied those same tactics to others on the forum with 3800SC pushing 400+ HP.

I'm farely new on this forum and I've witnessed similar actions that paralle the true meaning of an insurgent:

Insurgency: In 2003 Cliff Pennock Cleans in-house of insurgency. What was the insurgency? Flame throwers jumping in and out of threads with the sole purpose of causing revolt among the Pennock group. They "questioned" Cliff authority in whats right and whats wrong. They (insurgent) continued their guerrilla combat by re-enlisting as "newbees" just for the sole purpose of causing uprising here on Pennocks. They continue to "Harass" Pennocks members. Oh lets us not forget, Sabotage....remember those dirty pictures that were plastered all on the forum.

The first thread were I experience the "thread killers" on the "What Up at Archie's thread." The original points have been removed but, notice what Archie says to fight them off of his thread:

Originally posted by Archie:

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest and I hope you feel better.

Now I'll give you my angle on this.

#1 I've taken a lot of crop from certain people in this group. I'll return it in kind, they Reap what they Sow.

#2 When it gets to the point where I have to k1ss everyone's behind just because "I'm in business" then I'll just open a Dairy Queen. If a guy acts like a jerk, I'm gonna treat him like a jerk.

#3 Some of these guys don't have any info in their profiles, they want respect, they want their word to mean something but they want to hide behind the Keyboard. I'm out in the open, everyone knows where I work & live. They have my phone numbers and I'm operating right out here in the open with nothing to hide. NO ONE on this Forum is more accessible that I am. That makes me an easy target for some punk that wants to make a name for himself.

#4 What you see is what you get. I am probably a nicer guy in person. I don't lie to people and I've never screwed anyone. I won't call someone a liar until I'm 100% sure (99.9% isn't good enough), but once you've lied to me or screwed me, you'll never be forgiven.

#5 The beauty of what I do is that I don't have to deal with jerks. If a potential customer comes off as being a jerk, I make sure I'm too busy to do a swap for him. Life is too short to deal with jerks. I know a good businessman would do business even with the jerks. I'm sure I'm not a good businessman, if I was I'd own a Dairy Queen.

This thread is about What's up at Archie's, if you don't want to know then change the channel.

So if you don't mind I'll take my thread back.

So......What's up at Archie's?

How about Jim's car.....

Archie

When this original thread was started, wasn't it to bash Archie or to make fun of his V8 customers?
I accused Jeff? Those words are not my words but his from this forum. All I did was to post what he said from the O/T section.

This has been irritating the hell out of me lately, so I decided to make it easy for everyone. Lately, in any discussion of serious topics here in O/T, I've been appaled by the incessant and blatent use of logical fallacies to "prove" a point.

fal•la•cy Pronunciation (fl-s)
n. pl. fal•la•cies
1. A false notion.
2. A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference.
3. Incorrectness of reasoning or belief; erroneousness.
4. The quality of being deceptive.

Definition 2 is the most applicable in this case. A logical fallacy does not help your argument at all. Quite to the contrary, it shows everyone that you couldn't develope a real, cogent and supported rebuttal, and beyond that, you couldn't have the good grace to conceed a point, so you resorted to a fallacy. Do yourself, and any one attempting to have an adult conversation with you a favor and consult the link posted below before you go off half-cocked on an argument with no merit. It'll save a lot of the flamming and tangential arguing in a lot of threads. You'll be doing everyone favor, and relieving my headache, however temporarily.

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/

Thank you.

edit:Its late and I can't spell

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-17-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2007 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know all us white guys look alike, but that's Scott Evans. I'm Jeff Stillwell.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl,Neither you nor Archie are my leader.If you are going to define words like insurgent use the whole definition.
[n] a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authosrity (especially in the hope of improving conditions).
That word is used in the wrong context.Since you and Archie are neither leaders on this board or have any authority over any of it's members you used the wrong wording.Maybe you perceive yourself to be a leader on this board.WRONG !! I truely hope you don't leave this board,you do usually make contributions to make this a better place.
Fierobear,I only write what I perceive to be the truth.You will never be my friend because I already choose my friends carefully,
Jeff,that was not called for.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2007 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jeff,that was not called for.

Probably not, but the paint is getting worn off my buttons from them being pushed. I'm not always going to react with grace and class.I wish I could.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl,Neither you nor Archie are my leader.If you are going to define words like insurgent use the whole definition.
[n] a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authosrity (especially in the hope of improving conditions).
That word is used in the wrong context.Since you and Archie are neither leaders on this board or have any authority over any of it's members you used the wrong wording.Maybe you perceive yourself to be a leader on this board.WRONG !! I truely hope you don't leave this board,you do usually make contributions to make this a better place.

I'm only quoting it from here and only to those who follow from a "internet stand point":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgent Their "tactic & stategies that mimick the real life insurgents...gotta love the drama.

As for Archie being a "leader" over you or anybody here, I've made no such comments so “why” should you make such a comment? As for me being any type of leader is ridicules, I’ve made no such claims nor do I seek such a claim. I follow my own “pipe dreams” and I let the venders have at it. A “person” would be a fool to even think I was such a leader. However, if you should decide to attack my venders, I’ll attack you with every word that fit or parallel their actions here on the Internet. If you’re being “Tripped” by use the word, “Insurgent,” …get over it. It’s only applied to those who think it involves them. Hello, Dr. Phil somebody is in my head???

I’m I biased? No. I have a Northstar...hello. So I'm defending a company that I do not have thier engine swap...hello Dr. Phil. I have just about every vender’s parts in all of my cars- West Coast Fieros, D1S, Mr. Mikes, Norms, Pisa, Doug & Sage (Fiero Warehouse), VDI, and finally V8Archies. However, do you see me bad mouthing any of these venders relentlessly as some Internet “insurgents” do here?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-17-2007).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl,when you use the word insurgent to describe someone who disagrees with you,you are in effect saying you hold some sway over them.That you are above them.That may not be,no,was not your intention.But none the less that was the interpretation that was made by me and probably many others.Jeff has had to defend himself against those that accuse him of everything except starting the mideast war. If it is your position that Archie has been attacked go back and read from the beginning,I didn't take it that way.Let me reinterate,I hope you don't leave this board.When we are not argueing I'd like to have you on my side!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock