Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays by blackrams
Started on: 11-11-2006 03:14 PM
Replies: 644 (7161 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 12-06-2006 03:00 PM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really?

Which law says that, Bill?

Perhaps I'm a nudist and prefer to be in my house naked. It's my house, you can't refuse to work on my computer (unless you are discriminating against nudists).

John Stricker

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Smoking and aparel though can be used as bias are not discrimination. If you are NAKED I can not enter your house and repair your computer until you are "properly dressed" What that is I have no idea but I don't want to see your johnson so cover it up or I wonte be fixing your computer.

Hairy chest... well

IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Nothing ever changes.

Which has been my point all along.
I (and a few others) see no difference in the reasoning behind discriminating for any reason.
Gay, black, Jew, whatever.
It is same old "clasification" of groups of peoples.
That, in & of itself, is wrong.
Becouse who knows WHAT "group" is next?
Me?
You?
Your children?

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoking and aparel though can be used as bias are not discrimination. If you are NAKED I can not enter your house and repair your computer until you are "properly dressed" What that is I have no idea but I don't want to see your johnson so cover it up or I wonte be fixing your computer.

Hairy chest... well

But it does. It is a matter of 'choice', some would call "rights". It's something I don't HAVE to do; not something I was born with and can't change. It is my CHOICE and you don't have the right to limit my choices because I have the 'right' to go without shoes and shirt if I so chose. If I want to smoke a cigarette, it is my CHOICE.
The reference to POLE smokers was ridiculous and I wasn't talking about you coming into MY house. I was talking about doing business with you in your place of business, where you invited me by hanging a sign and opening the door.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 11-13-2006).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nudists. At least according to Bill.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Which has been my point all along.
I (and a few others) see no difference in the reasoning behind discriminating for any reason.
Gay, black, Jew, whatever.
It is same old "clasification" of groups of peoples.
That, in & of itself, is wrong.
Becouse who knows WHAT "group" is next?
Me?
You?
Your children?

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

If it was so "accepted" then tell me, Bill, which civilization allowed and encouraged GAY MARRIAGE?

John Stricker

I believe the romans were almost that progressive but I don't know for sure. I do know the gay lifestyle was VERY much a part of the culture and hermapordites were reveared.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by texasfiero:
But it does. It is a matter of 'choice', some would call "rights". It's something I don't HAVE to do; not something I was born with and can't change. It is my CHOICE and you don't have the right to limit my choices because I have the 'right' to go without shoes and shirt if I so chose. If I want to smoke a cigarette, it is my CHOICE.
The reference to POLE smokers was ridiculous.

Well I suppose you are right.. I wouldn't mind smoking nakid in a fine resterunt.. In fact I'd do it just for the effect.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Really?

Which law says that, Bill?

Perhaps I'm a nudist and prefer to be in my house naked. It's my house, you can't refuse to work on my computer (unless you are discriminating against nudists).

John Stricker

Thats according to my COMPANIES policy.. Myself, I could care less. I suppose I could quit if I felt strongly enough.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-13-2006).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't know then you should say "None that I know of". Then you'd be correct.

There has been NO recorded civilization that has allowed gay MARRIAGE. Homosexuality has been tolerated, but never allowed to be married. Not surprisingly, as the morals of the civilizations changed to accept more deviancies, the civilizations went into decline.

You have a grasp of history, Bill. I know you do. You should have known this. Or did you, and just CHOOSE to not acknowledge it?

John Stricker

I believe the romans were almost that progressive but I don't know for sure. I do know the gay lifestyle was VERY much a part of the culture and hermapordites were reveared.

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jstricker

12956 posts
Member since Apr 2002
So you willingly work for a company that discriminates? Interesting.

John Stricker

Thats according to my COMPANIES policy.. Myself, I could care less.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay.. the lets be the FIRST!!!

YAY!!

How cool is that?

Bit the topic isnt about gay marriage.. it's about discrimination.

If you don't know then you should say "None that I know of". Then you'd be correct.

There has been NO recorded civilization that has allowed gay MARRIAGE. Homosexuality has been tolerated, but never allowed to be married. Not surprisingly, as the morals of the civilizations changed to accept more deviancies, the civilizations went into decline.

You have a grasp of history, Bill. I know you do. You should have known this. Or did you, and just CHOOSE to not acknowledge it?

John Stricker

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To you it's about discrimination.

To me it's about the rights of private citizens and how they conduct their business.

John Stricker

Okay.. the lets be the FIRST!!!

YAY!!

How cool is that?

Bit the topic isnt about gay marriage.. it's about discrimination.

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually way back in history gays were FAR more accepted than today..

Bill, if you're referring to the ancient Greeks and/or Romans, then that was before "The Dark Ages".

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-13-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you willingly work for a company that discriminates? Interesting.

John Stricker

Well.. the alleged discrimination hasent been an issue yet so no, I don't have a problem with it.

Though.. I have seen the desktops pictures of some peoples computers and they are quite graphic.. and the gays.. I keep bottles of hand sanitizer in the car.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Patrick:
Bill, if you're referring to the ancient Greeks, then that was before "the dark ages".

Yeah but you said...nevermind..
Christ.. SOMEONE ELSE help out here.. I'm being flood controlled to death!!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

To you it's about discrimination.

To me it's about the rights of private citizens and how they conduct their business.

John Stricker

Yeah.. so let them get married then.. WTF is the problem?
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you said that wasn't what we were discussing?

John Stricker

Yeah.. so let them get married then.. WTF is the problem?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah but you said...nevermind..
Christ.. SOMEONE ELSE help out here.. I'm being flood controlled to death!!

Bill, I'm with you in this thread. I was just clarifying when the "the dark ages" were in regards to ancient times.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

wow.. that made no sense at all.. Useless post 13223..

And I just added another useless post in reply to your useless post.. ISNT THIS FUN?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To accept the premise that homosexual lifestyles and race are the same things is to say that humans have no control over their natural instincts and that simply is not a fact. If I have to accept that because one is homosexual they "can't control it" then I must be allowed to succumb to MY natural instincts which is to mate with any female that I feel attracted to in order to carry on my bloodline, and I can't be faulted or discriminated against for doing it.

OMG.

I'm sorry, but you people scare the crap out of me. And I'm truly sorry I got into this discussion, even with only two posts. I probably should have stayed out of it but I'm so incredibly and utterly blown away by some of the things I read here - and written by people of whom I never expected it. My comparison might be nonsense to you, but to us, to most europeans, this is incomprehensible. And I'm not sure yet what to do with it. I really wish I had never seen this thread because it has completely changed the way I see certain people.

I'm also not sure yet what to do with the thread itself since I'm pretty sure noone will change anyone else's opinion on this subject, and it will only get more heated.

So for know I'm simply out of this discussion.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, I'm with you in this thread. I was just clarifying when the "the dark ages" were in regards to ancient times.

LOL

I know..
Would be me if I didn't reply
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, if you're referring to the ancient Greeks and/or Romans, then that was before "The Dark Ages".

For my part, I am refering to "The Dark Ages" as less a time period, and more a state of beliefs.
Not ignorence as much as a refusal to accept the posibility that the bassis of those beliefs may be rooted in falsehoods or self-gratifying traditions.
Not ALL truths that WERE, are.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-13-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you said that wasn't what we were discussing?

John Stricker

If I had a gun... I'd shoot it...
If I had a hammer.. I'd nail something...

If I could ignore you... Oh... yeah I can..
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I do not see why it is so offensive to you that I fully except gays as part of society, respect their right to be gay, will do business with them, I have friends and even family that are gay BUT I DO NOT think it is wise to let them baby sit my grandchildren and tuck them in their beds at night. So F'ing what. It's like gays won't be happy until everyone is gay! You want to do it? fine.

It's not so much that I find it offensive as ignorant and incorrect. I look forward to reading your source, but I don't think I'd take the work of the New Yorker over that of the AMA Journal.

Do you think I would be right or wrong if I said, "I don't think it's wise to let black people near children. They are a bajillion times more likely to be cannibals."

Like I said, I'm not trying to change your opinion, just correct what appear to be incorrect assumptions and statistics.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm also not sure yet what to do with the thread itself since I'm pretty sure noone will change anyone else's opinion on this subject, and it will only get more heated.

Change doesn't come by those who argue, it only comes to the un-embattled silent whose awareness has been heightened by it.

Its not the present I am arguing with but the future I am speeking to.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...but I'm so incredibly and utterly blown away by some of the things I read here - and written by people of whom I never expected it.

Yes, it is upsetting when that happens. There are two people in this thread who I like a lot, but who I refuse to debate this topic with. One of these people I had to state my reservations (about arguing) to in this thread, and the other person has fortunately seen fit to ignore my posts as I've ignored his. It's tough when we don't see eye to eye with our friends, but it happens. At some point we have to decide in these situations if we wish to remain friends, but so far, I'd prefer to do that and leave the lines of communication open.

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a debate such as this there are THREE (3) sides you can be on.

1) There is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality and you will work to make sure it is accepted in society and given every protection given to race, sex, and age.
2) You don't agree that homosexuality is normal and don't wish to be associated with it (for whatever reason) but really don't care what people do as long as they leave you out of it.
3) You don't agree that homosexuality is normal and in fact want it abolished legally and persecuted in every way possible.

I am of the #2 camp. I think it's wrong. I think it's an abhorrent practice. But whatever YOU think of it and YOU do with it I really don't give a flying leap as long as *I* don't have to be associated with it in any way, shape, or form.

This is not a militant attitude. This is not an attitude of persecution. It is an attitude of LEAVE ME ALONE. Practice whatever deviancies you wish, I honestly and truthfully do not care, but do not MAKE me associate myself with it or the people that practice it. Let that be MY CHOICE.

I don't understand why an attitude of "let me live MY LIFE and you can live YOURS" would "scare the crap" out of you.

What SHOULD scare the crap out of you is that people with religious convictions that politely declined to bid a job were responded to with death threats and suggestions that their children be sodomized. This is a part of the group you say I should be more tolerant of.

John Stricker

PS: and to be honest, I've tried very hard to remain civil and for the most part so has everyone else. If this debate turns ugly, I'll be gone, but as for now, I've actually enjoyed the "nudist" barbs with 84Bill and I'll be he's had a smile or two on his face as well.

OMG.

I'm sorry, but you people scare the crap out of me. And I'm truly sorry I got into this discussion, even with only two posts. I probably should have stayed out of it but I'm so incredibly and utterly blown away by some of the things I read here - and written by people of whom I never expected it. My comparison might be nonsense to you, but to us, to most europeans, this is incomprehensible. And I'm not sure yet what to do with it. I really wish I had never seen this thread because it has completely changed the way I see certain people.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There have been a number of references to 'Christians' and their 'hatred' of homosexuality. Most Christians believe that it is sin and upon that belief they attempt to control it in society as with alcohol, prostitution, and gambling. We believe that participating in these, among some other activities is degrading and lead to destruction of society. Whether they result in health issues (aids), poverty (gambling), or in many cases theft, taking a human life or whatever, our society suffers. Romans 6:23 says that the wages of sin is death. These acts affect our country financially. The costs of prisons, law enforcement, and health care devastate our finances. I've not event mentioned the destruction of family life. We are paying a horrible toll for the 'rights' we've bestowed under the fear of discrimination.

What I'd like to ask here, and several of you have accused Christians of 'hatred' and 'discrimination', why ONLY Christians. Here is a link http://www.alinaam.org.za/library/homos.htm

Why don't you also attack other 'religions' of hatred of gays? Are you biased negatively toward Christians?

Jesus said, "they will hate you because they hated me".

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No you can't (and you know it).

Besides, you already told me you love me.

And I have a hairy chest.

John Stricker

If I had a gun... I'd shoot it...
If I had a hammer.. I'd nail something...

If I could ignore you... Oh... yeah I can..

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG.

For my part, you can lock it down.
But I'm sure it will die on it's own.
With nothing settled.

I'm fine with that.
I never expect to change minds, nor do I try.
(Although, I must admit, I wait for the day when someone says to me, "WOW! You really opened my eyes to a new way of thinking about this. I think I need to re-examine how I look at that. Thank you." It's a selfish, secret wish I dream about, just for me.)

For those here that I dissagree with, I may not admire you beliefs, but I do the strength with which you hold them.
But it may be benifitcal for you to loosen your grip on them just a little every once in awhile to allow new ways of thinking to enter into your belief system. It takes nothing from you, and may add to you a new, less strict way of looking at things.

Being flexable is what has kept this spiecies around as long as it has been.

Thanks for the interesting viewpoints in conversation.
I'm out.

No harm, no foul.

P.S. No Humans were rated in the particapation of this debate.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG.

Your reaction is why people like me reply to threads like this... we don't want the record to show stuff like this without a response.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you also attack other 'religions' of hatred of gays? Are you biased negatively toward Christians?

Jesus said, "they will hate you because they hated me".

I don't hear Jews saying they wont do buisness with homos.. They don't care.. gimme the money and burn in hell ya fags... just make out your will and make me the beneficiary. Money = good People = good and bad but people = money.. money = good.

Ya.. thats a stereotype.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-13-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many non-Christians have posted in this thread criticizing gay rights?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No you can't (and you know it).

Besides, you already told me you love me.

And I have a hairy chest.

John Stricker

LOL
Ya homo.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Debate is good. I'm required to rethink everything I post. Do I understand the issue? Do I understand the others' positions? Can I defend my position?

Some times we "fire for effect" and that is good. It forces either side to think through the issue for a defense and to evaluate his own position.

Besides, IT'S FUN

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope I made you spit Dr. Pepper on your keyboard.

Yes, I am that vindictive.

John Stricker

LOL
Ya homo.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

No Humans were rated in the particapation of this debate.

Perhaps not by you or me, but...

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't hear Jews saying they wont do buisness with homos.. They don't care.. gimme the money and burn in hell ya fags... just make out your will and make me the beneficiary. Money = good People = good and bad but people = money.. money = good.

Ya.. thats a stereotype.

But Jews aren't hated, and have NEVER been hated because they're Christians. They're hated because they're JEWS
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PS: and to be honest, I've tried very hard to remain civil and for the most part so has everyone else. If this debate turns ugly, I'll be gone, but as for now, I've actually enjoyed the "nudist" barbs with 84Bill and I'll be he's had a smile or two on his face as well.

"It's easy to blame the sandspurr for your pain and allot harder to admit you were the one that stepped on it.
If you don't like barbs in your feet then it might be best to watch your step. You either accept it or you don't."

"Nobody likes waking up from a bad dream and they definatly don't like waking up from a good one..."
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many non-Christians have posted in this thread criticizing gay rights?

You won't get an answer to that because there are so many definitions of 'Christian'.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You won't get an answer to that...

Just as I suspected.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-13-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock