Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays by blackrams
Started on: 11-11-2006 03:14 PM
Replies: 644 (7161 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 12-06-2006 03:00 PM
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

Very true, maybe tomorrow you will be waiving your rainbow flag while you head out the door.. Nice red mark going for you there..

Did it hurt your limp wrists clicking the rating button 10 times?

You really don't get it. We're defending gays, from ignorant people like you.. And you try to make little jabs about us being gay? Do you even comprehend how incredibly stupid that makes you look? I assume not, since you did it, but.. Just think about the irony for a moment.. You don't seem educated, so think hard.
IP: Logged
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Shouldnt you be preaching to your kids about how vile and filthy the gay lifestyle is.. maybe teach them to spit on them and other cool things.. You know.. a mini hitler youth program and whatnot.

And shouldnt you be in bed? Dont you have a gay pride party to take your kids to tomorrow? Yes, the gay lifestyle is vile and filthy.. thanks for admitting it..

Not sure why your bringing up hitler.. Yes, my kids will be aware of how discusting the lifestyle of fags are.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

5398 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

You really don't get it. We're defending gays, from ignorant people like you.. And you try to make little jabs about us being gay? Do you even comprehend how incredibly stupid that makes you look? I assume not, since you did it, but.. Just think about the irony for a moment.. You don't seem educated, so think hard.

Umm.. read again.. that post wasnt directed at you.. as I gave up wasting time on you.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do they reaise their arm when you enter the room and say "Sek Hile!"?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
You really don't get it.

No he doesn't

I feel really bad for his children and the hate they are being tought by this sick little man.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why all the cut and pastes billy? trying to imitate cliff with his "stories"?

There are 2 sides here..

One side that want to prance up the road yelling "we promote free speech! we promote freedom of expression! so sit down and shut up while we express ourselves!"

and the other side who dont want to have their freedom of not putting up with gays making out everywhere they turn being taken away by "being politically correct" and raising their kids with morals.

I sent the garden guy an email congratulating them on standing up for their beliefs.. I am sure they recieved a lot of them as well. Plus when you fast forward a year or two, with all this publicity, they will be doing great in their business. Normal people will learn about this honest hardworking couple who stand for what they believe in and will be hiring them left and right. I know I would be.

So..... since the gays wont have a landscaping company to arrange pink flamingos for them next spring.. maybe Billy and Johnny should move there and start up one? Think of all the benifits guys, all the man love you can handle!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

5398 posts
Member since May 2001

LOL What a loser you are.. too pathetic for words.

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 11-15-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why all the cut and pastes billy? trying to imitate cliff with his "stories"?

It's called news.. perhaps you have heard of it? Some is actually from other part of the world. You know what the world is don't you?

There are 2 sides here..

Yes there are.

The tolorant
vs
The intolorant
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I don't know what you find funny...

I'm not the one who is propogating hate to my impressionable children in a manner remincient of the white supremacist movement.. you are and that makes you not only pathetic but sick.. very sick.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes there are.

The tolorant
vs
The intolorant

Actually,

Morals
vs
No Morals

PS quote me on that, send it to 200 of your closest gays "friends" if you want..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually,

Morals
vs
No Morals

I don't believe in your "morals" because you are subscribing to a christian doctrine that I do not subscribe to. You say christianity teaches "love" and "forgiveness" yet you demonstrate neither towared these people.

So it is not "morals vs no morals".. It not even "right vs wrong"..

It's "tolorance vs intolorance"
Both you and your "loving christian faith" are intolorant.

PS... Copy that and send it off to your local Waffen-SS group

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Umm.. read again.. that post wasnt directed at you.. as I gave up wasting time on you.

I'm aware it wasn't.. Doesn't make it any less stupid.. You're just a joke of a little ignorant uneducated prole.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what you find funny...

I'm not the one who is propogating hate to my impressionable children in a manner remincient of the white supremacist movement.. you are and that makes you not only pathetic but sick.. very sick.

White supremacist is nothing like gays.. Geez.. you are so pathetic..

Any other minorities you want to bring up..?

So your basically saying.. gays are here to corrupt everyones morals.. put up with it because its their right.. but what about my rights to not put up with gays? go ahead, brring a racist comment up, throw a suicide comment in, throw another kid insult in.. you do it so well and show what your true colors are...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

5398 posts
Member since May 2001

I don't believe in your "morals" because you are subscribing to a christian doctrine that I do not subscribe to. You say christianity teaches "love" and "forgiveness" yet you demonstrate neither towared these people.

So it is not "morals vs no morals".. It not even "right vs wrong"..

Intolerant of putting up with something immoral trying to force me to accept it as moral? Damn right..

Johnny, your not even worth a quote of your own.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White supremacist is nothing like gays.. Geez.. you are so pathetic..

Yes.. YOU and your "loving and forgiving christian" brethren are the modern day white supremacist spreading your hate and intolorance of gays like a black plague and tainting the minds of your children.. it's disgusting.

So your basically saying.. gays are here to corrupt everyones morals..

No.. you have morals dont you? So how are they corrupting your morals? They havent corrupted mine dispite your oh so grade school accusations.. how old are you anyway?

put up with it because its their right..

Put up with what??? What the hell do you "have to put up with"? Love? Tolorance? Understanding? Compassion? FORGIVENESS?

What?? What do you have to put up with? Restrictions in "your civil rights"?

but what about my rights to not put up with gays?

What the hell are you talking about!?!??!?!! Back in the 60's WHITE SUPREMICISTS said the same thing about "*******" In fact they STILL DO.

You arent all that far off from being just like them.

go ahead, brring a racist comment up, throw a suicide comment in, throw another kid insult in.. you do it so well and show what your true colors are...

I won't.. Except the racist analogy because they are they share the same HATE and INTOLORANCE towared a small group of people who are DIFFERENT

but go ahead and keep up you slander of me and I'll keep up mine.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Intolerant of putting up with something immoral trying to force me to accept it as moral? Damn right..

YOUR morals are NOT MY MORALS

Morals are NOT equal.. I AM NOT CHRISTIAN... I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CHRISTIAN MORAL BELIEFS and neither do "gays" or devil worshipers BUT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO KISS in piblic and have their grass cut by MOM AND POP.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

IN ADDITION

They are NOT corrupting "your moral values" because YOU are NOT TURNING GAY.... are you?

So if you are not turning GAY then how can "your moral beliefs" be challanged or altered?
WHO is turning you gay and violating your moral beliefs?

YOU?
Thats about the only person who can change "YOUR" moral beliefs. YOU don't have to turn gay.. stay straight like a good christian.. but don't apply christian morals to non christians.. it won't work.

Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test.

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again. :D
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Stifling of debate? How did I do that? By moving this thread to a more appropriate section of the forum? Please show me where I "stifled the debate"? Is the "Post Reply" button hidden in this section or anything? Again, please tell me how I stifled this debate.

I prefer the more classical definition of the word according to the 1913 online Webster's Dictionary:

Stifle:

3. To suppress the manifestation or report of; to smother; to conceal from public knowledge; as, to stifle a story; to stifle passion.
I desire only to have things fairly represented as they really are; no evidence smothered or stifled.
- Waterland.

Stop treating me like a fool. You moved this to the trashcan so that it would have less exposure and the thread would die. Fewer people see it. Fewer people will debate it. Fine. Your house, your rules, but to pretend it was for any other reason is disingenuous.

Oh puh-lease. Now your just taking jabs at me. If anything, I have never, ever "dealt" with people that think differently than I do. And even in this thread I haven't "dealt" with anyone. Have I lost respect for some people here? You betcha. Anybody that says they will not shake the hand of a gay person, anybody that says homosexuality is a "choice" and they are wrong for "choosing" it, or anybody that says homosexuality equals pedophelia doesn't deserve my respect. Those people deserve my loathing. And according to you, that's my right. In fact, if I would deny a few people access to the forum here and there because I choose not to deal with people who think differently than I do on this subject, that would be ok because it's my right to decline service to anyone for whatever reason. Right?

Yes, I do believe it your right to refuse service to anyone you choose. I am consistent. You want to ban me, ban me. Heck, you don't even have to. Since I am "loathed" to you, all you have to do is tell me to leave. Just say the word Cliff and I'm gone. I have that much respect for you and your beliefs. Can you say the same for mine? Oh, no, you can't, because I'm wrong and to be loathed MERELY FOR EXPRESSING AN OPINION.

You're wondering why I react stronger to this than other things? Maybe because I'm from another part of the world than you are. I'm from a part of the world where discrimination of people based on their sexual preference is unheard of. To us, people who think like that are still in the stone age. To us, this discussion could just as well be about colored people. And don't give me the "they choose to be gay" crap. Sexual preference is a choice? So basically everybody is bi-sexual choosing either to be hetero or homosexual? I'm sorry, but that does not fly with me.

Being from a different part of the world matters how, exactly? It makes you less tolerant to dissenting points of view, or what? It sounds like it, the way you throw around the slurs like anyone that doesn't accept homosexuality as normal is "still in the stone age" and to be "loathed".

Oh, and BTW, I would very much appreciate it if you don't put words in my mouth. I did NOT say that anyone CHOOSES to be gay. I said they choose how they live their lifestyle.

I am heterosexual. I choose not to go to whorehouses or pick up streetwalkers every night. I choose not to have affairs with my friends wives although I might find them quite attractive. I make my choices on how I live my heterosexual life. Part of the reason I make the choices I do is based on my belief of what is RIGHT AND WRONG. I don't say you CAN'T have affairs with your friends wives. I don't say you CAN'T go to a whorehouse. I MIGHT say you SHOULDN'T go, because it's wrong. If you're having affairs with your friend's wives I might not wish to associate with you because it demonstrates low moral character. But the choice on how to live your life is yours.

The same thing applies to homsexuality. I don't know how people "become" homosexual. Is it genetic? Is it a learned response? Is it a genetic bias triggered by some outside stimulus? I don't know. I don't care in the context of how one lives their lives. I do know what the Bible says on the subject. I do know what history teaches me on the subject. I do know what biology itself has to say on the subject. With that knowledge, I have decided, for myself, that living a homosexual lifestyle is WRONG. You want to do it? Have at it. Leave me out of it. I want nothing to do with what I think is wrong.

That's all. Nothing more. I don't want anyone drawn and quartered. Don't want them burned at the stake. Don't want them legally prosecuted.

I just want to be left alone and free to associate with those that I choose, not that you choose for me. Is that really too much to ask?

John Stricker
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL SAID JOHN!! As to that UTTER rubbish about Europeans being more acceptive of homosexuality?Poppycock. Just because a bunch of pro-homosexuality Politicians being TOO damned scared for their jobs (and more often than not homosexuals THEMSELVES), passed a Law for their own convenience, does NOT imply that 'All Europeans 'accept homosexuality as normal, or nice, or pleasant.Speak for YOURSELF, if you wish, Clliff, but DON'T try putting words in other Europeans' mouths. (or anything else, for that matter.) Where is your 'mantle of impartiality' now? There was NO reason, so far as the Forum was concerned, to move the thread. And your appearing to back up the lunatic ravings of 84Bill, whether implicit or not, is unfortunate.
Having said that, I have decided to quit the Forum. It has sunk to an unbelievably low level in some instances. And you apparently condone them.I don't.It takes a LOT to make me mad, but I am now.
Thanks for a couple of PLEASANT years of being able to laugh, joke, cry and sympathise with good people. Now, the lunatics are taking over the asylum.
It makes me sad to see so many of the decent Folk no longer posting on this Forum. Perhaps I can start again where THEY have gone.
I don't remember EVER having posted in a thread in the trashcan..in fact I don't remember a thread that was worth pursuing here. This one has hit close to home, and I am thoroughly sickened by it.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, this thought occurred to me this morning and do not believe it was brought up by either side of the, uh hum,,, debate on a pro or negative side.

If you are gay you will be kicked out of the military here in the US. Ole Clinton made a big stink in the first election about this and then turned his back on them once elected (heheh) not meant as a joke but still kinda funny. I believe they are no longer openly hunted to be thrown out but I think it stands as "don't ask, don't tell" right now. With that example of how things of this nature work on a federal level I do not see anyway possible for it to be against any law to discriminate against the gays in business sense as many here have said that it does somehow.

As far as the landscaper issue goes, I think the gay side acted extremely poorly and hope that the death and sodomy threats are pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Was it the KIDS they threatened? or did I get that part wrong? Did they ever make public the emails sent by the gays to get their base so exited about the incident?
Trying to force acceptance will only widen the divide, much as it has done here.

I also do not think it would ever be possible for the gays to ever get any of the so called special rights as a group because ANYBODY could claim to be gay and sue when something did not go their way. In fact I know of some one that did something gay (claims he is not,,heheh) just to be kicked out of the military. They are not the gay race, just plane old gay.

Nick? very very sorry you are leaving the group!

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
Nuzzeling up to John SNIP:
And your appearing to back up the lunatic ravings of 84Bill, whether implicit or not, is unfortunate.

Trying to rally the troops are we? Cant win your supremicist arguments so you accuse the moderator of showing favoritism because he doesn't agree with your OPINION? GROW UP! I'm not backing him and he isn't backing me. Infact.. Cliff doesn't back anyone, you will not find a more impartial moderator anywhere! What you see is a united front and believe me, that is not always the case because we are ALL different people. I have exchanged opposing words with the Moderator directly on a number of occasions and believe me I don't expect favoritism even NOW! In fact I never want Cliff to agree with me in open forum EVER!! I can stand on my own and argue my "lunatic ravings" on my own and I don't need anyones support.... EVER! I've earned my red stripes that way and I'm VERY proud of them. If you believe stronly in your opinions then STAND AND ARGUE but don't accuse others of taking sides against you.. that the mark of a candyass whimp. Hell.. I don't even agree with those who agree with me! How many times have I gotten the "Bill I agree with you so why are you arguing with me?" Because I dont AGREE with them and what they say even when they agree with me... Yeah.. crazy arent I?

This forum IS OPEN to everyone including gays. And you know.. you probably have spoken to atleast one. Now go wash your mouth out.

Having said that, I have decided to quit the Forum.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. In addition don't accuse anyone for running you off because they havent, you quit of your own accord so there is no one to blame but yourself..... Probably cant even see that can you?

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the AP, in todays newspaper:

Capetown, Aouth Africa
South Africas Parliament overwhelmingly approved legislation Tuesday recognizing gay marriages, a first for a continent where homosexuality is largely considered taboo. By a vote of 230 - 41 with three abstentions, the National Assembly passed the Civil Union Bill,a compromise after months of heated public debate. [QUOTE]

You can ***** and moan and pass meaningless laws all you want, but human rights inherently belong to all humans.
Its coming here, just as sufferage for women and equal rights for minorities finally did, so you better get used to it.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 11-15-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. —
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys should actually probably BE glad that this is moved to where it won't be seen, and the fact that it's on a tiny obsolete car board, instead of somewhere where people could really see it.. I mean I know you're 'proud' of views and all that, but, so are many groups.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jstricker:
Yes, I do believe it your right to refuse service to anyone you choose. I am consistent. You want to ban me, ban me. Heck, you don't even have to. Since I am "loathed" to you, all you have to do is tell me to leave. Just say the word Cliff and I'm gone. I have that much respect for you and your beliefs. Can you say the same for mine? Oh, no, you can't, because I'm wrong and to be loathed MERELY FOR EXPRESSING AN OPINION.
John Stricker

John.. You are not loathed by anyone but your crappy opinions are... BIG BIG difference.. Are you blonde by chance?

As far as being banned.. thats up to the people of this forum.. Duhhh
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, had to come in here to see what all the hub bub was about...

I can see I missed a gay ol' time

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind. The discussion has become too heated.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 11-15-2006).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
The discussion has become too heated.

Yes, sadly it has. I have been hoping the hostility would die down. I see a lot of irony in the opinions of some.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I might also add.....for those that are unhappy with the evolution of this thread......that diversity allows us to grow stronger.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Nevermind. The discussion has become too heated.

I'm kinda upset about that... not the heated discussion but the fact that is has caused you to abstain and alter your post.

I read it before you changed it and I thought it was a good post.
PFF
System Bot
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill.....This post is not in regards to your stand on the issues regarding this subject...it is in regards to your lack of Civility and how you repeatedly BULLY your opinion upon others!

Shouldnt you be preaching to your kids about how vile and filthy the gay lifestyle is.. maybe teach them to spit on them and other cool things.. You know.. a mini hitler youth program and whatnot.

I feel really bad for his children and the hate they are being tought by this sick little man.

This coming from a self proclaimed "MAN" who's MORALS drove him to abandon (Physically!, Emotionally! and Financially) his own children after catching his wife cheating .....PoorBill.....yup, PB is not a teenager by any means yet his HIGH MORALS would have you believe that he is living as an ADULT MAN with his Mommy and Daddy providing for them (Physical!, Emotional! and Financial!) in a care taking arrangement for his poor parents...yet we all know from PBs owne admonishments that this could not possibly be the reality....in fact quite the opposite!

In fact the first times I ever engaged PoorBill as typical he got all defensive throughing around all his usual insults and facist inuendo....the amusing part was that for months....and even till today... he has me pinned for a female (in his mind) I believe due to an assumtion on his part based on my moniker as he seemed to read it as BigBoyStoys...not sure why that would matter...or that my opinions are female like???...never really figured out all of his sexist remarks....but the point to me was he showed his Ethics and his Morals and his true colors towards wemen (even though I am not a female...physically) for that matter towards any persons of differing views as his being a very intolerant individual. In fact PB has insinuated that since my post count is so low that I am not a contributor thus my few opinions really do not count and that I should not bother....tolerant or intolerant? And of coarse I got a nasty PMgram which did not even warrent a response...but it certainly warrented a PM block!

Ever remember hearing PBs number one defense "I Don't Care"....if that was his reality would he be so passionate about debating all of these emotionally sensitive social issues? Maybe ...Maybe Not.... Could really be that he simply needs to justify his owne existance, ethical and moral decisions by being on a internet forum while attempting to be the PFF Competitive Mastur...de...bater!

PoorBill...Time to go take a long look in Mommy and Daddy's mirror!

Come back to civility!

With all due respect (as little as that may be) Please get back on your meds Bill!

BBTs

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 11-16-2006).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm kinda upset about that... not the heated discussion but the fact that is has caused you to abstain and alter your post.

I read it before you changed it and I thought it was a good post.

I also read it.. Didn't seem like a gasoline filled post at all.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
never mind

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 11-15-2006).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!

People are leaving the forum?!!!
Becouse of this thread?!!!

It's almost as if some of you feel you are being drug into this disscusion againest your will, kicking and screaming!

If this thread is causing you discomfort, or causing you to want to quit the forum, then just don't come in here.

If you see a book you don't find interesting, you don't read it!
What's so hard about NOT PUSHING a ("TITLE" or "REPLY") button?
The power to engage, or disengage, is YOURS!
But you DON'T throw the baby out with the bathwater!
Your opinion on this ONE SUBJECT is not ALL YOU ARE!
Just as this ONE THREAD is not the WHOLE forum!

The count in this thread, who have posted FOR & AGAINST the subject, is about even.
But you gotta know that there are MANY more who never posted, and I would bet they are AGAINST, and didn't post becouse they did not want to take the chance of being looked upon as "Intolerant", and rated accordingly.

Whereas, YOU stood your ground for what you believed in, ratings be damned!
Just as the FOR'S stood theirs.

I just don't get it!
This is how THE BIG PROBLEMS get solved.
People debating.
I think NO ONE HERE is trying to change deep-seated beliefs.
The most EITHER SIDE could hope for is getting the other to look at the subject from ALL sides.

I am quit saddened that some now feel they must now leave becouse of someone elses opinion on this discussion.
It almost feels like, "If that's what you believe, then I can't be in the same WORLD (Pennocks) with you!".
How can that BE!?
You would rather KILL YOURSELF OFF, then be on the same PLANET with me?!

All I was doing was expressing my views on a subject.
I NEVER said I was RIGHT.
I NEVER said you were WRONG.
We only see things DIFFERENTLY.
And THAT makes us BOTH Heros.
Becouse we are "The Keepers Of The Freedoms Of Thought And Expression".
Everything THIS, and some OTHER countries, are ABOUT!
It's not about RIGHT & WRONG.
That is left to Saints & Gods.
We are Men.
With all our faults and insecurities.
We only do the best we can.
And pray it's enough, at least for now.

Pennocks is about FIEROS.
"Totally Off-Topic" is just an after-thought.
I'm sure It is less then 1/10 of 1% of why this forum is here!
What goes on in "Totally Off-Topic" should mean next-to-nothing to the forum, as a whole.
At BEST, it is an opportunity to gain insight into how others look at the same World events YOU are looking at.
And when people start questioning other's views, well, there is ALWAYS a certain amount of danger in that!
If that danger is something you are not willing to risk, or dissagree about, stick with the things you have in common, and can BOTH agree on.
THE FIERO.

Or any of the OTHER sections, where everyone is of a LIKE mind-set on a LIKE subject.
Becouse when a group agrees on the same things, conflict is at a minimum.
If hanging with people that think & agree like you do is important to your comfort & mental well-being, places like "Totally Off-Topic" will probibly not be conducesive to that comfort zone.

I hope that those of you that are considering leaveing, becouse of a difference of opinion, will reconsider.
I value your input on a WIDE range of subjects.
Weather we agree or not, is of little importence to me.
It's the fact that you STAND.
Harsh, smooth, hard or soft.
I don't care, it's whats underneath that I'M interested in.

It's your DUTY to speak up, when you see a wrong.
As it is MINE.

Don't run away from ME, and I won't from YOU.
Hell, who knows, we MAY even find a COMMON ground somewhere!
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh come on jake, don't be like that... I was gonna say "Yes! It's just a job! It doesn't mean I have to like my indirect employers or agree with their philosophies"

Now would you mow Hitler's lawn?

(The headline says, "Was Hitler gay?")
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't find a more original parting shot, Bill?Shows the shallowness of your rhetoric. You were once in my plus category.That went to a neutral over some thoughtless, ridiculous statemant in somebody else's thread, and now it is a t negative, as a parting shot from me.Home truths? You want some? here ya go: Thank GOD your ex-partner decided to remove both herself, and her children from your rabid, foam-flecked diatribes, and selfish attitude. And then you moan, and wonder why she doesn't let you pollute THEIR minds too?
You are a deluded , thoughtless lout.
You choose to battle to the death over a couple of homosexuals, who tried to set up and destroy some decent business people, because of their Christian beliefs, and they didn't approve of **** -shovellers.Whoo hoo!! You HATE Christians, and despise them..you are a staunch supporter of deprived minorities..right? So how come you can't WAIT to CHEER as you post a thread about the Australian Government depriving a Moslem minority of what YOU call Human Rights?And yes!! THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT ARE CHRISTIANS !! AND THOSE ARE CHRISTIAN BELIEFS YOU ARE SUPPORTING, brainbox. AT least be consistent in your rantings. Errrm. Poor towel-heads, I believe is one of your insults aimed at those people.
Oh, and since you have found a new branch of your pathetic 'support' for Christians, it rather negates any attempts to refute THIS?
http://www.reclaimamerica.org/pages/NEWS/news.aspx?story=1296
..perhaps Cliff should take note of where this survey was conducted, and re-evaluate his apparent support. Oh, I didn't cherry-pick this..it is one of many such articles from around thew World, at the top of the page if you should choose to Google it yourself.
I am sure the Members here, and Cliff himself, would never boot you off PFF..you are TOO GOOD a benchmark for everybody else to assess their honesty, integrity, and spelling abilities. Without that , ther can be no real definition.
As to your obviously Gay-influenced comment about cuddling up to JStricker...and my comment about Cliff siding with you..'implication..apparent, but not verifiable appearance of..) I know you grammar and vocabulary are rather limited
I dread the day when somebody decides to champion pedophiles in the way you champion Gays. Your type of insulting senseless rhetoric might just convince the People to allow it, just the same as a bunch of self-motivated homosexuals shouted, screamed and stamped until they got their way. Oh but you will sidestep that one, won't you? Hey Bill they are another deprived, persecuted and shunned minority...they really need a frontman with your oratory skills and determination to get them legalised..after all, the Parents of potential victims don't have any say in protecting their children from perverts, according to you, do they? Should be plain sailing, Bill, with your vision.
Funny thing, Bill. You adopt the mantra of the poor, downtrodden few..and yet, if you were lucky enough to win the Lottery, you would be like all the other Socialist devotees..suddenly become bigger NEO_CONS than the real ones.
Go on, give your $50 to crackheads ( I don't believe for ONE MINUTE you did..you don't have any money to spare for yourself, now do you??)
Get him high enough to be able to lose his head, and mug and kill for his next fix, in 2 hours.REsponsibility?? You couldn't even begin to SPELL it,let alone grasp its concept.
Just one more thing,before the door slams into your face on the rebound behind me.
hetrosexuals are NORMAL until they do something illegal, immoral or damaging to Society.
Homosexuals are an abherration WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING.. they are perverted. In case your limited vocabulary fails to decipher that word, here, I will Google it for you, and you won't have to take my word for it:
1. Deviating from what is considered right and correct: a perverted idea of justice.
2. Of, relating to, or practicing sexual perversion.
Wanna argue the toss with the Dictionary, Jackass?
Watch out, here comes the door.
Oh, a good simile for 84Bill..he is ignorant enough to fart in a packed room, and laugh at the distress his unsociable acts cause to the other 90% of people in the room..after all, there are only, at the most, 5% homosexuals in the World, so the figure relates here. You are like the brainless ringleader of the fools who sit at the back of a school class, and disrupt the NORMAL procedures of people wanting to learn, meanwhile basking in the snickering of your fellow delinquents adoration at your 'Leadership'.
Go indulge in another immature, childish and irresponsible diversion. Ooops...did the door hurt, diddums? Go to your Mummy for a nice cuddle, and get your snotty nose wiped.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. In addition don't accuse anyone for running you off because they havent, you quit of your own accord so there is no one to blame but yourself..... Probably cant even see that can you?

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-15-2006).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Oh come on jake, don't be like that... I was gonna say "Yes! It's just a job! It doesn't mean I have to like my indirect employers or agree with their philosophies"

Now would you mow Hitler's lawn?

(The headline says, "Was Hitler gay?")

Would you mow these peoples lawn

If the Landscaper had told a couple KKK members that they wouldn’t be bidding on the job would there have been as much fuss?
If you show up to work for someone and they are dressed in leather or a sheet wouldn’t you think twice?
Now put them in nice "normal" attire and I wouldnt have a problem. Its called respect for how others feel.
You choose to act out of place and force your views and way of life on someone else then get mad when they say no thanks. No where did I see anyone burning any crosses but there are several here treated that way.

As long as they are not physically harming their kids where is it anyone’s place to say how someone should raise their kids. If they don’t want them around homosexuals or KKK members until they are old enough to understand then why is it anyone’s place to tell them they are wrong.

And for the record, I do not think being homosexual means you are anything like the KKK. I only use that to show the other end of the spectrum. Accept one and you have to accept all. I don’t care, if you choose to wear a sheet or a rainbow hat its your choice. It doesn’t effect my life as long as you don’t try to force me to wear one.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 11-15-2006).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John.. You are not loathed by anyone but your crappy opinions are... BIG BIG difference.. Are you blonde by chance?

As far as being banned.. thats up to the people of this forum.. Duhhh

Bill, you have no right to speak for anyone but yourself. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

When somebody takes the time to write a response to something I've posted, I take the time to read it and try to understand it and have to assume that since it DOES take some time to formulate the thoughts and write them down they meant it.

Anybody that says they will not shake the hand of a gay person, anybody that says homosexuality is a "choice" and they are wrong for "choosing" it, or anybody that says homosexuality equals pedophelia doesn't deserve my respect. Those people deserve my loathing.

I never said homosexuality itself was a choice. Never. I said I didn't know. I did say choosing to live a homosexual lifestyle WAS a choice and it's clear that's what Cliff was referring to.

He did not say that my opinion on this deserved his loathing, he said that *I* deserved his loathing.

I can only assume he meant what he wrote.

As far as banning by the ratings system, that is true, although Cliff has the right and the ability to ban whoever he wants, for whatever reason. That said, I already told him that he didn't need to ban me, simply telling my I wasn't welcome was enough.

John Stricker

PS: I'm still waiting for a response from him as to whether or not he wants someone he "loathes" to remain on his forum. Apparently he does not, and that's good for me, I probably wouldn't want someone I loathe on a forum of mine either.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

And for the record, I do not think being homosexual means you are anything like the KKK. I only use that to show the other end of the spectrum. Accept one and you have to accept all. I don’t care, if you choose to wear a sheet or a rainbow hat its your choice. It doesn’t effect my life as long as you don’t try to force me to wear one.

But you can't use that as an example.. One group hates, the other group are the hatees.. They did nothing 'wrong' (ya ya, I know). The other group advocates hate. It's exactly the same as saying "If you won't let a black into your restaurant, will you let the KKK in".. Same thing.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock