Started on: 09-11-2004 11:38 AM
Replies: 92 (1566 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 09-14-2004 01:01 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is the the day.
I can only hope you all remember.
Remember every day you have that they don't.Remember not to waste it.
Remember who did it.Remember that they want to do it again.
Remember we lost our fellow Americans. Remember some lost their husbands and wives,sons and daughters and close freinds.
Remember their hopeless last minutes as they jumped out of those windows in preference to being burned alive.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

POKEY REMEMBERS

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 09-11-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My freind Frankie basera standing here next to me would like to say

FRANKIE BASERA REMEMBERS

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will never forget

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you remember? http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

I do. And I will NEVER forget.

------------------

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember. Nunquam Alieno.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lest We Forget
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember Alfonse Niedermeyer .
My Friend's Brother.
One in a Million.
Hero. Cop. an Honorable man.

IN LOVING MEMORY

Age 40

Alfonse Niedermeyer
Officer PAPD

WTC 9-11

Before September 11th you were a hero every way
You were a born rescuer; always ready any day.
You just returned home from vacation time away,
You heard of the attacks on the towers taking place,
You could not stay at home, knowing there were lives to save.
You gave the greatest sacrifice giving everything you had
You died in tower two helping out your fellow man.
Your family and your friends are very proud of you
They knew it was a job that you would have to do.
This wouldn’t be the first time you proved that you were brave.
You rescued many lives from a crashed US airways plane-
You received a citation for your bravery for that day.
It was just like you to help someone along life’s way.
At a busy intersection you saw a disoriented man,
You stopped your car got out and kindly took his hand,
You helped to gently lead him across the crowded road.
That’s the day your wife realized she would say I do.
Your family and your friends will never forget you.
Your memory will remain in there hearts forever true.
They know your in a better place looking down from up above
You’re there guardian angel hero watching them in tender love.

Written By

Diane Huggins

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 09-11-2004).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I remember.. I remember waking up and turning on the news just in time to see the second plane crash into the WTC..

I didn't know anyone personally that was affected.. But still felt as though I'd been raped.

I'd go on but lets keep this non-partisan..

I remember!

Wesley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WesleySend a Private Message to WesleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how could anyone forget............
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are rebuilding...

Here is one of the buildings which was destroyed on 9/11/01, well on it's way to being re-built.

They started the foundation about a year after the event. They started building the actual building seven months ago.

pic taken on 9/10/04.

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Today is the the day.
Remember we lost our fellow Americans. Remember some lost their husbands and wives,sons and daughters and close freinds.
Remember their hopeless last minutes as they jumped out of those windows in preference to being burned alive.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

POKEY REMEMBERS

Pokey gets a + from me. I have been voting for 35 years and this election seems troublesome to me. Hate seems to be the platform of some of the people on this forum. Hate is responsible for more human deaths than any other emotion. Vote for whomever YOU believe in.
If you believe so much in a candidate or party, then join the local orginization, make phone calls, stuff envelopes, go door to door, put a sign in your yard. Hatred is not a reason to vote for/against someone. If that is all you base your descision on, I feel sorry for you.

Three years ago over 3,000 people died from a terroist attack. Remember THEM, they were all innocent. They all had familys, plans, dreams. They died from hatred..........Paul

PFF
System Bot
KingOfKings

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KingOfKingsClick Here to visit KingOfKings's HomePageSend a Private Message to KingOfKingsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

We are rebuilding...

Here is one of the buildings which was destroyed on 9/11/01, well on it's way to being re-built.

They started the foundation about a year after the event. They started building the actual building seven months ago.

pic taken on 9/10/04.

What are they rebuilding? Another skyscraper or tower? It'd be a shame to lose such amazing landmarks, and end up with nothing.

------------------
*~ Out In The West Coast Showin' Off My Bad Habits ~*

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today is the the day.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

POKEY REMEMBERS

Is this Dick Cheney? Fear mongering for votes........ What they want is us to stay the f*** out of their buiness and quit playing big brother to Isreal, especially when Isreal stirs crap every chance they get. The Arab terrorists would go back to peacefully killing each other and selling us gas if we would let them, but our agenda pulls us into their sights, so fear mongering is the soup of the day.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

Is this Dick Cheney? Fear mongering for votes........ What they want is us to stay the f*** out of their buiness and quit playing big brother to Isreal, especially when Isreal stirs crap every chance they get. The Arab terrorists would go back to peacefully killing each other and selling us gas if we would let them, but our agenda pulls us into their sights, so fear mongering is the soup of the day.

Hey you phuck have i not made myself clear stay out of my threads and don't respond to my posts.
It's simple when you get the urge to be an idiot just be strong and don't.
This is not a political thread and you know it.You are disgraceful and you do it on purpose.
At the very most i will give you leave to apologize here to the people that died on this day then stay out.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KingOfKings:

What are they rebuilding? Another skyscraper or tower? It'd be a shame to lose such amazing landmarks, and end up with nothing.

That's one of the smaller buildings..I forget the number (WT 5? 7?) I don't think they know what the final site will look like yet...perhaps that "Freedom tower"...

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember. I remember everything I did that day up until I found out that that had happened. after that, it's just a blur.

**==

Janell

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for remnding everyone of that terrible day. We should never forget.

------------------
Ron
aka: Blackrams

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember.
I was at work and something was stressing me. I remember my wife calling me and telling me that one of the towers was on fire. I told her that I would look later when I was done doing what I was doing. I remember walking past the conference room and they had the TV on, I remember the shocked look on everyone’s face. Then I saw where the second plane had hit the other tower. I was in shock after that. I still had to work but everyone knew I was upset and let me go to lunch early.
I still get sick when I see the pictures, I still get mad.
I remember.
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never Forget...

[This message has been edited by Unltd1 (edited 09-12-2004).]

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Hey you phuck have i not made myself clear stay out of my threads and don't respond to my posts."

Then stop responding to mine, loser.

"It's simple when you get the urge to be an idiot just be strong and don't."

Avice someone told you????

"This is not a political thread and you know it."

Pokeymon formely wrote:

"Remember who did it.Remember that they want to do it again."

Ya, I know, you can't help yourself - this IS a political statement.

"You are disgraceful and you do it on purpose."

And you're proud of your president with his 1000k kills and growing - you're honorable

"At the very most i will give you leave to apologize here to the people that died on this day then stay out."

I'm hoping you stay awake all night and check back. Also, how, in your infantile mind, should I apologize to the victims that unfortunately died 3 years ago? Can you somehow construct some kind of logical pathway? My statement addressed the motive for the attack, not the horrible nature or drastic results. See, Pokeymon, you can't simply post a memorial without your Bush/Repub/war monger loving editorial. If you had posted everything but the assertion of yours I cited, I would have not replied to this thread. You want unlimited lattitude w/o any constraint.

PFF
System Bot
Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember. It is sad so many innocent people were killed that day. Hopefully, it won't happen again. Good luck to our people that are fighting the terrorist. Keep up the good work and I hope we continue to keep our nation safe.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember the Alimo
I remember the Maine
I remember Pearl harbor
I remember 9/11

I also remember 1000 dead soldiers in Iraq & I don't know how many more in Afghanistan.
I remember living with my kids in a home where I had a good job and a happy life.

But it's all history now. Move along, nothing to see here but trashed dreams and destroyed lives.

Is this what America has become or is this just the beginning of something much worse? Is there something you are forgetting while you are remembering the past?

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember and I also remember that we need to kill Osama Bin Laden.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Agreed.

Maybe we could do a reality TV show and release Osama into Central Park, complete with a film crew to show the carnage live.
Oh, and be sure to advertise when and where Osama Bin Hidin' is gonna be released.

That's a reality show I'd actually watch.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

And his regime won't take over..... It would be nice to spot the enemy and kil it/him/her, but it isn;t that easy. In a way, we are our own enemy here.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In a way, we are our own enemy here.

In a way???

It's a fact brother!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
I also remember 1000 dead soldiers in Iraq & I don't know how many more in Afghanistan.
I remember living with my kids in a home where I had a good job and a happy life.

Completely off topic, out of place, out of context and in bad taste.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Yeah, that's it Ed. Come into a memorial thread, and talk politics. We can always count on you to drop a turd in the punchbowl.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In a way???

It's a fact brother!

Please allow those of us that would like to keep this as a memorial thread to do so without turning it into a flame war. My lord isn't this topic tragic enough. Reminds me of kids that party during a funeral or memorial service. Disrespectful in the holiest of definations. Whether or not you blame politics, I could care less. Start another thread bashing whomever and whatever you want. The flames of anger and sorrow are still running rampant in some of our hearts. I lack the vocabulary to completely describe the feelings that posts like this bring into my heart. Please go somewhere else to make your comments.

------------------
Ron
aka: Blackrams

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...DO YOU REMEMBER?

I remember.
I will always remember.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Completely off topic, out of place, out of context and in bad taste.

It's on topic, is realivent and just because you don't like it does not mean it in bad taste.

I see you have reverted back to troll mode.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by blackrams:

Please allow those of us that would like to keep this as a memorial thread to do so without turning it into a flame war. My lord isn't this topic tragic enough. Reminds me of kids that party during a funeral or memorial service. Disrespectful in the holiest of definations. Whether or not you blame politics, I could care less. Start another thread bashing whomever and whatever you want. The flames of anger and sorrow are still running rampant in some of our hearts. I lack the vocabulary to completely describe the feelings that posts like this bring into my heart. Please go somewhere else to make your comments.

Get over your anger and maybe we can get along a little better OR you and fierobear could troll the threads looking to start a bunch of **** with people you don't agree with.

How about not pushing the submit reply button to every god damn post I make on the forum.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's always nice to see the same two people being at the base of yet another good thread going down into flames. 84Bill, I'm Back, you two are pathetic. There. I said it out loud, and under my own name. And no, don't send me a PM about it. They will be deleted from my inbox without reading. It's of no use whatsoever trying to reason with you two. Apparantly, you two live for conflict and can not bring yourself to showing any trace of respect for others.

This is a 9/11 commemorative thread. If you want to commerorate others, start another thread for that.

And yes, I do remember. Vividly.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

It's always nice to see the same two people being at the base of yet another good thread going down into flames. 84Bill, I'm Back, you two are pathetic. There. I said it out loud, and under my own name. And no, don't send me a PM about it. They will be deleted from my inbox without reading. It's of no use whatsoever trying to reason with you two. Apparantly, you two live for conflict and can not bring yourself to showing any trace of respect for others.

This is a 9/11 commemorative thread. If you want to commerorate others, start another thread for that.

Yeah??

What exactly is it that makes you believe that?

The fact that I also made a commoration to the memory of not just those of 9/11 OR the fact that I mention the hatred that KEEP ON KILLING PEOPLE and agreed with Ed that we are becoming our own worst enemies??

I don't live for conflict I LIVE FOR TRUTH AND HONESTY and if you or anyone else can handle the truth well thats not my fault so don't blame me for your faults.

Cliff, th this BS post you made is the ultimate troll... Thanks for selling me down the river jerk.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I hang this flag out front of my house and strike it DAILY!

So don't ever assume that I am looking for conflict or don't remember 9/11 and what it means. I know what it means to me and I care about every screwed up aspect of WHY IT HAPPENED. IF you don't know WHY 9/11 happend you will be DOOMED TO REPEAT IT and this government is REPEATING IT DAILY!!!

I am an American and I am damn PROUD of it!!!!!!

So If I disagree with the general attitude of some idiots on this forum there should be NO QUESTION or DOUBT as to my true feelings regarding this country and it's people

Throug disaster, tough times, sheer patriotism, courage, hope or through my own inep judgement MY flag FLIES DAILY!!!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 09-12-2004).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, th this BS post you made is the ultimate troll... Thanks for selling me down the river jerk.

Whatever. If you can't see why I and others gets so pissed about this, then that simply proofs my point it's of no use trying to reason with you.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Whatever. If you can't see why I and others gets so pissed about this, then that simply proofs my point it's of no use trying to reason with you.

Proves the point that the Cliff cheerleaders will now decend upon and vote me off the forum... Why don't you try to reason with that???

You sold me down the river and now it's just a matter of time before my accept o meter reaches zero and you can ban me?

Ever hear of PM??

I guess that would not get the result you are looking for. So go ahead and pummel me some more in open forum instead of offering your great wisdom in PM.

I'd listen but you wont give me that CHANCE but thats obviously not your intention so you BLAST me in open forum. Again thanks.. I appriciate your efforts on this forum but I don't appriciate bringing your moniker & administative weight to bear upon me so the cheerleraders can whoup on me because I disagree with you or you with me.

By all means get pissed off at me for calling you a jerk because I'm pissed off that you sold me down the river.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2004 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's on topic, is realivent and just because you don't like it does not mean it in bad taste.

Well, everyone else - including Cliff, the owner of the forum, seems to disagree with you.

I see you have reverted back to troll mode.

Hey, Bill, time to buy a clue: STFU

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
Well, everyone else - including Cliff, the owner of the forum, seems to disagree with you.

Hey, Bill, time to buy a clue: STFU

Right back at ya troll.

In case you havent noticed I have 100 positives and 100 negatives so that means that 1/2 of what comes from your assertions about "everyone" is a crock.

Get you facts straight.

I bet you never knew that democracy is another name for mob mentality and why the founders of this country were dead set against it... But then again I guess you only know what the mob thinks and not what the people think in your one sided 1/2 baked brain... if thats what you call that sad excuse for mashed potatos.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock