this is my NEW daily driver by Ryan_Dipietro
Started on: 06-10-2004 04:25 PM
Replies: 118 (2637 views)
Last post by: boysatt on 06-24-2005 06:10 PM
TM_Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you enjoy your brief visit here on PFF. ( - )
IP: Logged
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

Hope you enjoy your brief visit here on PFF. ( - )

"Lets go to the instant replay"
"Todays replay official is Cliff Pennock"
"Yup, looks like a ( - ) to me"!

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

No, but all the other stuff does.

ain't that the truth!

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My people where enslaved for thousands of years building the pyramids serving the Egyptians......so get to the end of the pity line.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Ryan is black, then I'm Shaq.

Take that, Cracka!

Slater_334

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slater_334Send a Private Message to Slater_334Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:

im the third one to the right

edit- chrome, niggah. just like my glock!

hmm... i didnt know middle eastern people were oppressed by americans for 400 years... you learn something new each day.

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SIG TEST

Testing.............1..............2.................3......................4
Testing

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible we have someone even more stupid than Dude 16 on here now? Or Did Capt. Ron get a new name again? I just got done watching Radio(awesome movie btw) and that boy had more brains than this Ryan character.

------------------
*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* Hi, this is Kettle, leave a message at the beep.. *beep* Hello Kettle, this is the pot.. You're black

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one else has a problem with it except for you.

Actually, I had send you a PM telling you not to use profanity anymore. Not even disguised with misspelling. Either you ignored my PM or you haven't read it yet. So let me tell you here: quit with the profanity or find another forum to play.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff is my hero.
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

Cliff is my hero.

Not only yours Loki

PFF
System Bot
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff is my hero.

ditto

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliff is THE MAN.
i mean that in the good sense
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess he didn't read Cliff's terms of use so I took the liberty to copy and paste them here.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for me to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that I do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and am not responsible for any messages posted. I do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and am not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this messageboard or any entity associated with this messageboard. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact me immediately by email. I have the ability to remove objectionable messages and I will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if I determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that I may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately - if at all.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this messageboard.

Although this messageboard does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, I reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this messageboard, Infopop, Inc. (the makers of the messageboard software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

I also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information I know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this messageboard.

GET THE PICTURE? If you are not willing to abide by the rules, you WILL be voted of the forum by those that are offended by your behavior, or by Cliff himself. This is his forum afterall and he doesn't have to put up with your bull.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Cliff told him the rules, but let's ask nicely...please don't use the N-word. It might not bother you, but it might bother others.

BTW, I'm as white as they come, and *I* find it offensive. Please?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Well, Cliff told him the rules, but let's ask nicely...please don't use the N-word. It might not bother you, but it might bother others.

I second this.

You want people to respect you, but when you use that word, it's kinda like you don't even respect yourself.
Just an observation. Truely not meant as a flame.

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats one bling-bling car! It must be hard to look at in direct sunlight!
zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

im the third one to the right

edit- chrome, niggah. just like my glock!

Is it really painted chrome?!
Can I paint my fiero that way?

all chrome fiero would be chillin.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will you PLEASE lay off the N word. It does NOT have a place on this forum.....

Man--some ppl just have nothing better to do, thought I led a boring life.

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88red4cyl:

Wow! You're old!!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

OMG I almost messed myself laughing at that! That's great! I'm giving you a + for that one!!!

Ed

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edhering

4031 posts
Member since May 2002

lol! kill whitey!

OKOK, that racist crap got a - from me. Advocating killing anyone based on skin color is evil. Or had you forgotten that during your 400 years of oppression??

Ed

PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread sort of reminded me of fark (anyone who reads fark will be familar with this pic)

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 06-11-2004).]

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

This thread sort of reminded me of fark (anyone who reads fark will be familar with this pic)

This post kind of reminded me that you are teh fat...

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I asked nicely a few day ago, when his first post on the forum included it.....

[This message has been edited by 86fierose (edited 06-11-2004).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This post kind of reminded me that you are teh fat...

That made about as much sense as the rest of your useless blabbering.

Nick

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Man--some ppl just have nothing better to do, thought I led a boring life.

Apparently you dont get it either.

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naskie18:

That made about as much sense as the rest of your useless blabbering.

Nick

youve hurt me deeply. I will now proceed to put it in your sisters butt.

[This message has been edited by Ryan_Dipietro (edited 06-11-2004).]

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ryan_Dipietro

129 posts
Member since Jun 2004

Apparently you dont get it either.

yo, whatd i say. leave this thread.

Ryan

naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh-huh.....just like I oppressed you for 400 years. I'm real worried

yo, whatd i say. leave this thread.

You don't have control over who's in this thread. You don't have control over what we say. Get over it.

Nick

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 06-11-2004).]

Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im so tired hearing how certain ethnic groups were opressed!

As for his posting the "n" word, it's 1 of 2 things. Its either lack of education or inmaturity. My teenage daughter thought "the bomb" or "my bad" was cool to say. (at the age of 12-15) Shes now 19 in an adult world and relizes it was a passing fad. As for the chrome car, SUPER COOL! I've got my shades on!

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think you get it Ryan. You continue to be confrontational with members. Acusing them of saying things, telling them to leave "your" threads. Continuing to use language which you have been requested not to say. This is all just going to get you banned. Based on some of your posts, I am surprised you have not gathered a red nagative rating yet. I am sure its on the way.

No one here wants to sensor you, or discriminate against you. Heck, nobody would have had any idea what the color of your skin was until you decided to bring it up to make a point about oppression. You also do not know what the color of anyone elses skin is here (unless they have said so, a couple have).

If you really want to participate in this forum, I will suggest a couple things you may want to take into consideration. Try to be courteous to other people's sensitivities. Do not use language which they feel is offensive, especially after they request that you refrain from it. Do not purposely fight with other members, either by starting threads to create a flame war, or egging people on in a flame war. Do not tell people to leave your thread, as any member is free to post in a thread. If you want a private conversation on this forum and to limit those who see it, we have Private Messages you may send. Finally, do not make any personal attacks against other members. Do this, and nobody will have a problem with you. Using unoffensive language is not oppression. It is common courtesy for other people. Show courtesy to others, and they will reciprocate it back to you.

Or, if you keep on insulting people, using offensive language, starting and/or insighting flame wars, you will not be here much longer. The people can vote you off the island, and I am sure you are picking up negative ratings rather fast.

PFF
System Bot
Maetrix66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maetrix66Click Here to visit Maetrix66's HomePageSend a Private Message to Maetrix66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all hilarious to me.

Complaining about someone that has personally oppressed YOU is fine, man.
Complaining that someone oppressed your great great great great grandfather, well, you know, so I'm not gonna put you down.

I don't have a problem with the profanity, but some on here do. An attempt to tone it down would be a nice gesture to
these people.

Two more things...

1. That car is sweet, is it chrome vinyl-wrapped?
2. The blackness thing was a joke, right? It's funny how everyone goes nuts over racial issues nowadays.

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

I don't think you get it Ryan. You continue to be confrontational with members. Acusing them of saying things, telling them to leave "your" threads. Continuing to use language which you have been requested not to say. This is all just going to get you banned. Based on some of your posts, I am surprised you have not gathered a red nagative rating yet. I am sure its on the way.

No one here wants to sensor you, or discriminate against you. Heck, nobody would have had any idea what the color of your skin was until you decided to bring it up to make a point about oppression. You also do not know what the color of anyone elses skin is here (unless they have said so, a couple have).

If you really want to participate in this forum, I will suggest a couple things you may want to take into consideration. Try to be courteous to other people's sensitivities. Do not use language which they feel is offensive, especially after they request that you refrain from it. Do not purposely fight with other members, either by starting threads to create a flame war, or egging people on in a flame war. Do not tell people to leave your thread, as any member is free to post in a thread. If you want a private conversation on this forum and to limit those who see it, we have Private Messages you may send. Finally, do not make any personal attacks against other members. Do this, and nobody will have a problem with you. Using unoffensive language is not oppression. It is common courtesy for other people. Show courtesy to others, and they will reciprocate it back to you.

Or, if you keep on insulting people, using offensive language, starting and/or insighting flame wars, you will not be here much longer. The people can vote you off the island, and I am sure you are picking up negative ratings rather fast.

Please. It takes two to tango, as for consideration for "members", I too, am one. I didnt start the flame war, if you take the time to read this thread, i just defended myself in an intelligent and courteous manner. This thread was not starrtd to instigate, but rather to make people laugh, which you may or may not have realized isthe only reason im here.

naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please. It takes two to tango, as for consideration for "members", I too, am one. I didnt start the flame war, if you take the time to read this thread, i just defended myself in an intelligent and courteous manner. This thread was not starrtd to instigate, but rather to make people laugh, which you may or may not have realized isthe only reason im here.

You haven't said anything intelligent or courteous in any of your posts in this thread. Oh, wait, "chrome, ******. just like my glock!" is intelligent and courteous. Using language that many consider offensive as well as improper grammar and syntax is very intelligent and courteous. Swearing and making racial comments on a public forum is very intelligent and courteous. Falsly accusing other members of oppressing you is intelligent an courteous. Accusing other forum members of being facists because they complain when you use inappropriate language is intelligent and courteous, as is misspelling words while doing it. Claiming a thread as yours, when it is posted on Cliff's forum and using HIS bandwidth and storage space is intelligent and courteous. Talking about putting it in my sisters butt is very intelligent and courteous.

Thank you for completely disproving your point.

Anything else?

[EDIT]
And while it takes two (or more) to tango, someone has to start the dance. You did, and you did so knowingly.
[/EDIT]

Nick

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 06-11-2004).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sure do know how to win over friends.. we dont need someone here to be funny, we already have Smoooth GT .

------------------
*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* Hi, this is Kettle, leave a message at the beep.. *beep* Hello Kettle, this is the pot.. You're black

80s BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80s BOYSend a Private Message to 80s BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay just testing the censors in reference to like the 3rd or 4th post about getting around the supposedly censored word.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Can't we all just get along?"

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
"Can't we all just get along?"

I wish... but it would get pretty boring around here for some

naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

If Ryan is black, then I'm Shaq.

Can I have an autograph Mr. O'Neal???

Wait...nevermind, you played like crap in the last game...Where's Ben Wallace, I'm gonna go get his autograph instead...

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naskie18:

Can I have an autograph Mr. O'Neal???

Wait...nevermind, you played like crap in the last game...Where's Ben Wallace, I'm gonna go get his autograph instead...

They played beautifully.. Go Detroit..

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock