v-8 archie at carlisle by wiccantoy
Started on: 06-05-2002 11:11 AM
Replies: 119 (446 views)
Last post by: Ferrari Fan on 06-15-2002 09:04 AM
Bluemagic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluemagicSend a Private Message to BluemagicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is America and under the constitution you are free to say what you want and that is your right how ever you have a problem that you should correct about you and that is to be more tolerant.God is the creator and people question his handiwork eg:he made you which is a big mistake but at least he wasn't critical like you and he is a perfectionist.You were not goingbuy any kit that was bullshit you were shooting the man has a track record miles long so show yours with your 40 something post you are new so go away quietly and shut to f#*K up with your critical self we are a family here so go back from whence you came..

------------------
85 Fiero (Savage)
345-HP/5SP 4.9 Cadillac.
88 Cradle
11.2" Zettner Brakes
Custom Coilovers
Flowmaster 80's
Keith Dorton 500cfm Carb#0-8583
Edelbrock-70001 3stage NOS kit.
Mallory HY-FireIgnition

IP: Logged
NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2002 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want everyone to know that this Wiccantoy guy is not me or my brother LiLDV1L, since we are both in the autobody repair business and were at Carlisle. You must understand that EVERY car had its share of PROBLEM areas. Everycar that won a trophy had something wrong. I looked. Being in the business it becomes second nature to find flaws in a vehicle. I have the problem of tearing cars apart, till my gf points out the problems with mine and I'm like, "Oh yeah." The thing is to look at the OVERALL statement the car is making. If you are judging, then pick on the details until you reach a conclusion. I felt the Stinger was a great looking car.
This is a Fiero club, where having FUN is the primary reason of showing cars. If you coulda done better on Archies car, then more power to you. His PRIMARY business is V8 kits, not bodywork. Did you even look at the installation?

------------------
"TOO much sprayin', not enough prayin'!"
Purple 1988 GT
NOS injected 3800 Series II V6

Best ET(75 shot)-13.21@102.13 mph
w/o NOS 14.86@92.06mph

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2002 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it looked nice.

pics...

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wiccantoy,

I can understand you being upset becaus eyou thought you were blown off. But As a fellow Wiccan, I can say you are not at all acting like a Wiccan. To get upset and slander someone like this with, Especially without just cause.

Just in case you have forgotten, Our only law to abide by is An' Ye harm none, Do what thou wilt. Well this entire topic can be harmful. I am sorry I brought it back to the top but this had to be said.

Basically is you are going to call yourself a Wiccan in public. At least ACT like a Wiccan.

Blessed Be,
Randy

Tcat55371

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tcat55371Send a Private Message to Tcat55371Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YO Archie! Since I'm sure that you are feeling bad because the Stinger was being slammed, I thought I better just take it off your hands so you can sleep nights and not stay awake worrying about how to make it perfect. I will volunteer to take over the sleepless nights and all the worrying. I have a nice little red 85SE with one of your kits that I will trade you.
Just thought I would be the first to really help you out.
StansGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StansGTSend a Private Message to StansGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see your car, so I can bash you and your craftmanship for a while, perhaps then you would know what it would feel like to be commented on, like you criticize others!

Wiccantoy perhaps you should keep your mouth shut, and think to yourself!

BTW does your sign name entail your a Wiccan?

------------------
3800SC Poly, Koni, Enkei

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StansGT:
BTW does your sign name entail your a Wiccan?

Points up two posts.

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well put Rob.

This guy sounds like a problem customer to the first degree, (as well as just not horribly smart at all) I'd never sell him *anything*.

You obviously came on PFF with intent of trashing Archie. Not gonna work pal.
Get back to hitting up momey for lunch money, and mellow out this summer, Jr High is almost over!

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by chester:
If you came across to Archie as you did in this thread then it would explain why you didn't get any info.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my god! Archie does bad work! I had no idea. Thanks for enlightening all of us. You sure saved me a bunch of money. I'm sure no one else will do business with him, either. Based solely, of course, on your standing in the forum and the credibility your posts have.

Thanks again for saving us from such a poor businessman1

Note to the sarcasm impared: Yes, that was a sarcastic post.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 06-06-2002).]

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2002 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
When my car(SmoothGT) hit's the first show in October it won't be a perfect product either, But, There won't be another one like it...
Get my point..??

[You are a F^cking Freak..... lol.]

What I'm saying is When I hit the first show in Oklahoma(RRRuckus) I KNOW THERE WILL be people like you that will LOOK for NEGATIVE thing's that I missed or not done to PERFECTION.... If I missed something.. and you are there.. JUST point it out DON'T come on a 5000+ member forum BASHING SOMEONE THAT IS A FIERO GOD TO MANY!!! My car is like the Stinger... COMPLETELY CUSTOM Fiero's... I mean ONE OF A KIND's.... We still have'nt seena picture of your's... Do you have a Fiero?? OR do you dive a VW??? ...

Speak up... We can't hear you...

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

4.9L V/8....In Progress!!

MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As Rob (MinnGreen) mentioned, Archie is in the V8 business - not the car building business. And I think it looks great anyhow - sheesh, I wish *I* had it! Archie is in this for the love of the game...not the money or the fame. <smile>

Vic

------------------

'86 GT on the road for the summer!
'85 SC running smooooth.
'86 Gold SE V8 - how do YOU spell power!
'85 Silver SE V6 - automatic for the kid!

That's FOUR - I need a FIFTH! <of whiskey - sigh>

PFF
System Bot
Justinjob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinjobSend a Private Message to JustinjobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go, trash the guy who everyone on this forum looks up to-and his car that was built in record time, looks kick ass and is going to destroy competition at Sport Compact Car's ultimate street car challenge this year. I think you have made a bad impression on everyone on this forum by your lack of research and your assholiness. Sell your fiero and buy a nice ford tempo, we don't want you here.

------------------

'86 SE V-6 (Soon to be V-8, I hope!)
'75 Fiat 124 Spider
'88 Ford T-Bird Turbo

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxDaemon:
As Rob (MinnGreen) mentioned, Archie is in the V8 business - not the car building business.

No Flames, just observation - then why does he offer the Fino and Finale if not in the "car building buisness" ? Can you explain to me what you see as the "car building buisness"?

[This message has been edited by West Coast Fiero (edited 06-07-2002).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2002 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:
i did start to ask him questions , and in an earlier post i mentioned that i had more than 1 question . but only posted 1 of them ! i did mention to him that i wanted a good set up for street. but was intrested in an all round set up . and dependability was the most important nomater which set up i had to use. when we spoke i had no negativity tword him . but now i do !

So basically, you didn't have the BALLS to call him a jerk to his face, so now you are going to post your hurt feelings and sour grapes on the forum?

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I thought that a particular customer was going to be a pain in my ass if he ever *did* buy it, I would attempt to discourage them. Some potential customers are just not worth dealing with.

Exactly! we deal with corperate and general public customers at our company also, we can normaly tell the "problem/prick" customers right off the bat,and discourge them from even dealing with us.. This Wiccan guy is so full of B.S. that Archie could probably smell the stench of it a mile away.. I currently have a car at Archies shop, and have talked to him many times he has always had a answer or solution for me..

[This message has been edited by GMGW3 (edited 06-07-2002).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
No Flames, just observation - then why does he offer the Fino and Finale if not in the "car building buisness" ? Can you explain to me what you see as the "car building buisness"?

Selling a body kit doesn't mean he's in the car "building" business. Yes he will install the body kits. But his business is installing V-8's, the body kits are more of a parts business.

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2002 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Selling a body kit doesn't mean he's in the car "building" business. Yes he will install the body kits. But his business is installing V-8's, the body kits are more of a parts business.

cool - thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It may not be his 'core' buisness, but I would also say it's at least a buisness intrest; after all, he'll do turn-key cars, right?

So, in short, I think the posters saying "Archie's not in the car buisness" are a little off; what I belive they mean to say is "Archie's focous is v-8 conversions, the cosmetics are *secondary*. Should still reflect his company well, and from what I have seen of the Stinger, they sure as hell do.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"

ProudGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ProudGTClick Here to visit ProudGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to ProudGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went out to clean up my car early last Saturday morning while at the Dell's Run. As I strolled toward the parking lot, there were about 10 people walking around my car, looking at the roof, sizing up the windows, checking the angle of the windshield, pointing at the door handles.
Man, What A Rush !
It was only after I got there that I noticed my car was nose-to-nose to a yellow Fiero and everyone was comparing my roof and doors to the LT1 Stinger.
I had a chance to see it up close, and even though a very small portion of it was not perfect, it was better than I could ever expect to do myself, and to blow my own horn, I think I do pretty good, and I hope my Fiero proves it.
You had to get up really close to see the swirls on the roof panel near the windshield and the slight bump on the lap above the gas filler door. From two feet away, the roof and side panels looked perfect. There was nothing wrong with the doors and I couldn't tell at all where the door handles were (or weren't). The door engineering was a work of art !
Can't complain about that can you wiccantoy?
What about the interior, any complaints wiccantoy?
Tell me, wiccantoy, what was wrong with the engine?
Sure know how to get picky, don't you wiccantoy?
Archie admitted he should spend more time cleaning it up, and joked that he was going to "detail" it with the free sample packs of tire dressing and wax that he got from his Goodie Bag at Registration.
Archie spent the better part of an hour answering over 20 Fiero Fans' questions before he slipped away to rinse and wipe it off and park it in his show space.
I got tired hearing the same questions over and over again, but it didn't bother Archie at all. I heard at least three people ask Archie what was the best transmission and three times he said "A 4-Speed or a 5-Speed, even an Automatic, I've used them all. They all work. What kind do you like?"

QUOTE]Originally posted by wiccantoy:
..... 1st question i asked what trans would be the best ? answer i dont know i have used the 5 speed and 4 speed ? what an idiot!!!!! ......
[/QUOTE]

Why would someone think Archie is an idiot if he gave that answer?

Maybe an idiot !

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

actually i believe he was in the kit car bussiness before v-8 fieros... i could be wrong though...were is the Arch-man when you need him?

------------------
Adam J. B.
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
3.8 swap starting soon
IM AOL: GTFiero

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 06-08-2002).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

actually i believe he was in the kit car bussiness before v08 fieros... i could be wonrg though...were is the Arch-man when you need him?

Archie is on vacation for another week.
Archie started with V-8 Fiero's then did some kit car stuff. I think he started in 1985/1986 with V-8 Fiero's.

PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a smelly uncouth drunk like 'wiccantoy' came up to my face slobbering his bile over my pre-suppossed lack of effort on quality controll or my indifference to his dim witted shallow questioning, I would do the same as Archie. I would ingnore the miscreant and concentrate on more immediate thought provoking issues, such as where to go to take a dump. My bowel movement would seem vastly more pertinent than having this punk take up my space. If he communicates similar to the way he conducts himself in front of others, like Archie, then it is obvious Archie thought he was a drunkard with a third grade education. I would do the same as Archie and look for a sanctuary of peace from this skunk!
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
If a smelly uncouth drunk like 'wiccantoy' came up to my face slobbering his bile over my pre-suppossed lack of effort on quality controll or my indifference to his dim witted shallow questioning, I would do the same as Archie. I would ingnore the miscreant and concentrate on more immediate thought provoking issues, such as where to go to take a dump. My bowel movement would seem vastly more pertinent than having this punk take up my space. If he communicates similar to the way he conducts himself in front of others, like Archie, then it is obvious Archie thought he was a drunkard with a third grade education. I would do the same as Archie and look for a sanctuary of peace from this skunk!
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked archie how he got into the V8 fiero business. here is basically what he told me.

His brother had a fiero. and archie liked the looks but couldnt afford a new one. So he got one that was a couple years old. it was a 4spd. he drove it home with the intention of installing a Buick grand national motor. Then found out how expensive they were. So his wife told him to install the 327 he had laying in the garage for his F-body. So to the drawing board. I believe he had it done in a few months.

Later he was out of town for work, and his wifes car broke. He told her to drive the fiero. So she did. She insisted that he build her one but with a 5 speed. So he took his drawing to a machine shop to have another kit made. they told him it would cost the same to make one as it would to make 6. He bought six. then posted a for sale ad in a club newsletter and had people sending money without knowing how much he wanted for it. this all is something he told me several months ago, so it may not be totally accurate.

For those that dont know him, he is a stand up guy. Being a younger fiero nut, I never expected him to give me time of day. But he answered all my "stupid" questions without any hassle. And he still answers all my questions when I call on occasion. So if you had a problem gettin him to answer your questions, then you are most likely the one with the problem.

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

DrDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrDaveSend a Private Message to DrDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-----I think "Don't feed the Trolls" says it.
MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your average Autozone sells car parts - are they in the car building business??

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxDaemon:

Your average Autozone sells car parts - are they in the car building business??

One would assume so

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh my god how can you say that? you shouldn't say anything like that about archie on this forum cuz we are all gonna gang up on you, hehehe. dont feed the trolls. archies god, he's my hero, i look up to him, he is the best engineer, he's in SCC and he's gonna destroy that 1000hp supra and everybody in the USCC, he is better than Gary Zumalt, cuz he told me so. Do you know how long it took Archie to get the Stinger to Carlisle and what weather they he to battle? oh my it was terrible what a trooper.(maybe a brownie). if he calls you the weakest link you are in fact the weakest link. yo wiccantoy your are just jealous cuz there is nothing like the stinger(maybe a barbie vette). dont feed the trolls. show us your car NOW so we can bag on it hehehehe. you better think to yourself cuz nobody here is listening. didn't you know that archies not in it for the money and the fame......he's in it for the fiero b!tches, yeah, go arch. archie didn't wanna deal with you cuz he, only he, can smell problem customers like you. didn't you know archie is in the v8 business not the body work business? what jerk you are. you sound like your drunk. guess what? archies wife wanted a v8 kit with a 5 speed, betcha ya didn't know that. yes we love archie. dont feed the trolls

ok y'all can wipe your mouths off cuz archie pulled up his pants and left. this sh!t is discussing, anybody says something bad archie and you jump on him. nobody is perfect and some people have problems with archie. i wanted to leave the thread alone but...

AND YES THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE TRASH CAN BECAUSE ARCHIES KITS ARE IN FACT TRASH.

MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie's a heck of a guy.

BUT - I've also seen folks jump to the defense of just about anyone who has some jerk come on here and start cutting down a car. ANY car. Why the heck would you open up with a pure hate fest of ANYONE'S car. There are a lot of cars on this forum - some I like and some I don't. I've seen some that I think are pretty crappy looking. Would I EVER come on here and say "CaliforniaKid, I think your car looks like crap, and obviously you are crap too since you own it.". NO, I wouldn't. And I doubt if any adult on this board would. Just out of sheer politeness.

Maybe politeness just doesn't exist anymore.

BTW - I picked on the 'Kid's car 'cause I know he knows I drool all over anytime I see pics of it.

Vic

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pennocks just had a brain fart.. see below

[This message has been edited by GMGW3 (edited 06-09-2002).]

FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I would not want to be your mail carrier!
I could see you ripping down people throats for bringing you bill's you owe...........

First impressions last the longest, obviously you gave a bad one to Archie that day so he blew you off.
And now, TROLL the rest of the forum knows your name in the wrong way......

Did you not see the signs that say,
"Dont feed the Fiero nuts"

Nuff said

------------------
"If you want to blend in, take the bus!"
85GT The "Mistress"

85GT awaiting bone yard

[This message has been edited by FieroHarry (edited 06-09-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:

AND YES THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE TRASH CAN BECAUSE ARCHIES KITS ARE IN FACT TRASH.

Sleeper...
I have two question's for you??
1. Have you ever purchased one of Archie's Kit's??? If no, Then How can you say they are trash??
2. Are you making these comment's because your an associate of West Coast Fiero?? I think so...

<edited> because I forgot to also say that you are just as bad as the 'other' moron who started this "Slander Thread..." F^cking Dick!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 06-09-2002).]

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sleeper, You really should have left it alone, that was dumbest post yet from you. You once again demonstrated your ignorance and IQ of a concrete lawn ornament. Just shut your ugly lil troll cake hole till u have saved your self 50 cents to go buy your self a clue.

I really dont understand why people like this even try to take shots at Archie, it sure as hell isn't going to change anyones mind here of what they think about him, and for the outsiders that happen to cruise threw and read the thread will obviously see its just a crock of sh*t from a couple of heckler idiots.

[This message has been edited by GMGW3 (edited 06-09-2002).]

Justinjob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinjobSend a Private Message to JustinjobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sleeper,

First off, you need to learn how to spell, second, you suck just as bad as wiccantoy or whatever his name is. This thread does belong in the trash, I can see people recieving cuts when they deserve it, but come on! I can't imagine what Archie will think of this when he reads it!

------------------

'86 SE V-6 (Soon to be V-8, I hope!)
'75 Fiat 124 Spider
'88 Ford T-Bird Turbo

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2002 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
[B2. Are you making these comment's because your an associate of West Coast Fiero?? I think so...

Please do not attemp to associate Sleeper with us regarding his comments, they are his alone. And yes, Sleeper has seen first hand, just as many others, just what craftsmanship the kits are - infact both of them, the automatic and the manual: Yet another Fiero that went to the big wrecking yard in the sky, my condolences to you Mr. Doug Esposito

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad Mr. wiccantoy couldn't find time to attend one of the seminars I gave at Carlisle. He could have got answers for all of his "Which Tranny is best questions".

Thank you all for your support while I was out of town..... when Mr. wiccantoy decides to tell us his real name then maybe his comments will have some value.

Archie

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
[QUOTE]Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
my condolences to you Mr. Doug Esposito

Eric, only you would be stupid enough to revive a thread where you made a total fool out of yourself & where you were proven to be 100% wrong.

Here it is for you ...... I'll keep it at the top for you if you are really that much into self abuse. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/014855.html

Next thing you know, you'll be bringing back the 89-90 Prototype Fiero thread.

You have to be nuts when you point everyone to threads where you make yourself look like an idiot.

Keep up the good work.

Archie

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've personally seen both a V-8 Archie install (not a home-built kit, but a 'factory' Archie car) and a similar (factory, in-house) car from WCF.

I was impressed with both, I would maybe change a few things on both to my perference, but both were in my opinion, first-rate work.

Would love to see you guys meet face-to-face one of these days, think you'll find you have a whole lot in common.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
oh my god how can you say that? you shouldn't say anything like that about archie on this forum cuz we are all gonna gang up on you, hehehe. dont feed the trolls. archies god, he's my hero, i look up to him, he is the best engineer, he's in SCC and he's gonna destroy that 1000hp supra and everybody in the USCC, he is better than Gary Zumalt, cuz he told me so. Do you know how long it took Archie to get the Stinger to Carlisle and what weather they he to battle? oh my it was terrible what a trooper.(maybe a brownie). if he calls you the weakest link you are in fact the weakest link. yo wiccantoy your are just jealous cuz there is nothing like the stinger(maybe a barbie vette). dont feed the trolls. show us your car NOW so we can bag on it hehehehe. you better think to yourself cuz nobody here is listening. didn't you know that archies not in it for the money and the fame......he's in it for the fiero b!tches, yeah, go arch. archie didn't wanna deal with you cuz he, only he, can smell problem customers like you. didn't you know archie is in the v8 business not the body work business? what jerk you are. you sound like your drunk. guess what? archies wife wanted a v8 kit with a 5 speed, betcha ya didn't know that. yes we love archie. dont feed the trolls

ok y'all can wipe your mouths off cuz archie pulled up his pants and left. this sh!t is discussing, anybody says something bad archie and you jump on him. nobody is perfect and some people have problems with archie. i wanted to leave the thread alone but...

Was wondering on how long it would take for one of you loosers to open your mouth and show everyone how ignorant you are. Your post really sums it up - Sleeper - YOUR A LOOSER - nuf said.

------------------

Modified 2.8 (Soon to be a 383 V8 )
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everytime I begin to think about buying something from the people of West Coast Fiero, they do something like this...

DON'T YOU GET IT?! YOU LOOSE BUISINESS WHEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock