11th Annual California Coast Run - Oct 18-20 2012 by Brastic
Started on: 10-22-2012 02:24 PM
Replies: 8 (361 views)
Last post by: Songman on 09-26-2013 11:24 AM
Brastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
11th Annual California Coast Run

---Awesome graphic to go here---

When: October 18-20, 2013
Where: San Simeon, CA

(This is just a place holder for people who have to plan ahead to get time off of work. I will be updating as I plan out the event, which will start in March)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Is this still happening????

SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're in, if it's a go.

------------------
Ed "SNIPER" Peralez
Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ~ PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
www.SniPeralezGunworks.com

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNIPER:

We're in, if it's a go.

Well, Jen and I are going to drive somewhere We will go even if this event does not get organized. I think Kat and Steve want to go too.

SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Well, Jen and I are going to drive somewhere We will go even if this event does not get organized. I think Kat and Steve want to go too.

Sounds good!

------------------
Ed "SNIPER" Peralez
Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ~ PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
www.SniPeralezGunworks.com

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My humble apologizes for not keep this post up to date nor responding. The good news is that the Coast Run is on for this year. The block of rooms has been set up. Please call and make your reservations. We are working on the route, lunch location and dinner now. The idea for this year is to make the route a bit different. More to follow. As for dinner, we got a lot of negative feed back in the rib place. We are looking for a new place, but it is difficult.

Things to do now:
- Book your room now.

Shane
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like it is down to the wire? Have you tried to contact the regulars by electronic media to give them a heads up? If no, it may be an option you can use to get more people there?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is still on
A new thread in Gen has started
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock