watkins glen event!! by Hardpact
Started on: 02-02-2011 09:01 PM
Replies: 61 (1380 views)
Last post by: ACSCAR on 04-25-2011 10:39 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

How will we get to where we're not going with out your GPS LOL. Seriously man it will be a bummer if you guys don't make it.

i hope the weather holds out for you guys, but it should be a great time on their opening weekend.

i know, i know, but if we don't make it, we'll hopefully see you at the next May event: Northern Spring Fling event...the crowbar is gone, now to find a spring!!!

IP: Logged
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those arriving on Friday, can we get together and go to dinner? Myself and Mark Bannan should arrive around 4:30.

Let me know, Jack

------------------
If you can not run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wont be there till 7-8 o'clock at night or i would love to

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

J Gunsett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can eat late.... Jack
ACSCAR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we can always get a sheet pizza for the house if you all guys are up for it>>>>> Let us know I'll be here

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pizza....wings....BEER....i'm in

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

J Gunsett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ACSCAR, sounds good to me. Time and place. If I can bring any thing let me know. Hope the rain will hold off.

Jack
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm saying its going to be nice NO RAIN lol We are up for pizza and what not here at the house in Painted Post, NY 14870 Well technically Coopers Plains but here is my addy 101 Mountainview Pl Painted Post, NY 14870 very easy to find I'm a 1/2 mile of exit 42 off 86 or you can call me 607-331-1342 i'll try to have my cell onme.

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you better have your cell on ya ...whats the point of having a cell phone if ya don't answer it ....dummie!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHA Cuz I have a life and don't live on my ph pppttthhhh the only time I won't be here is when I have to run and grab trophies that were suppose to be done last week gggrrrr...

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ACSCAR

629 posts
Member since Jul 2002
Woohoo and the festivities begin yea.

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pics!
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure the pics will be along shortly. We had a great turn out given the horrible weather on Saturday. It was a down pour for the majority of the day. I had a great time chatting with the Michigan folks. Looks like Sunday was a bit better weather wise but I didn't make it down both days. There were some really great cars there. I even found some new ideas
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Def was a fun wknd even tho the weather def wasn't the best.. Lets see Saturday we had rain wind and yes folks even snow flurries at WGI but us fiero people know how to have fun no matter what the weather throws at us, Today was fun weather was still not the best but yet better then yesterday, was windy with some sun showing and yet still at WGI we did see snow flurries but I will be posting some of silly things fiero people do, and yes please post on them hehe

Thanks to all the fiero people for showing there support and comming out and having fun with NYFOC

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time meeting all of the Fiero folks at Watkins Glen. Hope to do it again next year.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how were the track runs? anyone got some video?
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again a outstanding weekend of Fiero fun by the New York gang!!!!!!! Thanks for all you did and keep up your outstanding work.!! Had a blast on sunday at the track!!!
mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all the members of NYFOC for another great Fiero's at the Glen weekend and also to the staff at the DECOY restaurant for the hospitallity and wonderful food.
You all deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.
Skinned knuckles and burns aside I think I can speak for the Canadian group that we all had a good time and took home a couple of awards...lol.

Thanks again
Mike
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great weekend NYFOC!!! Sue and I had a lot of fun and look forward to coming back next year.

Dave
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys glad everyone had fun even tho the weather was NOT being nice to us at least us fiero folks know how to have fun no matter what weather is thrown at us. if you got pics people please post them or link them I put a link up for the vid hope everyone can view it,

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my one and only pic from the weekend taken at Montour Falls just up the street from Watkins Glen

PFF
System Bot
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could get permission to get pics taken by the big falls without gettin in trouble hehe

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: