Started on: 06-29-2009 12:45 PM
Replies: 5 (788 views)
Last post by: buddycraigg on 09-11-2009 03:45 AM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierorama is only a few months away!

The theme this year is to celebrate "Fiero Day" which was entered into the U.S. Congressional record on September 13, 1983

Here is some info for those planning to attend.
(you can also post if you plan on attending or any questions you might have.)

Date: 13 September 2009
Time: Registration opens at 9am to 12pm / Show is 12pm until 5pm.

Fierorama is a two-day event.
Saturday we will have a listing of local activities followed by a dinner to greet the out-of-town folks.

Host Hotel:
Holiday Inn Express
East Main Street (Rt.64 North Avenue)
St. Charles, IL
1-630-584-5300

Special Fierorama Rate: $84.00 per night.
Remember to ask for the "Fierorama Special Rate" which includes a free breakfast bar, newspaper, fitness center, playground, and heated pool.
Please call by Aug. 21 to guarantee your room and rate

Pottawatomie Park and St. Charles have many activities to offer. The park is 92 acres of beautiful scenic woods, with an enjoyable walk next to the Illinois Fox River. Leisure activities include a 45 acre, 9 hole golf course, a really fun 18 hole Mini-Golf park, a softball/baseball field, swings and tennis.

There is also a Paddlewheel Riverboat if you want to take a break and enjoy a relaxing 50 minute cruise along the Fox River.

St. Charles and its neighboring city, Geneva, both offer a variety of antique shopping, skate parks, and delicious dining experiences. Something for everyone awaits you, your family and friends.

Please consider pre-registering for this event. It is so much easier for all involved to plan activities if we have a good idea of attendance in advance. NIFE members and guests are FREE. Non-NIFE member's registration is $10.00 or become a NIFE member for $25 and receive the Award Winning Fiero Focus magazine for the balance of 2009 and all of 2010 and attend Fierorama FREE.

Fierorama link: http://www.fierofocus.com
Pottawatomie Park link: http://www.st-charlesparks....pottawatomiepark.htm

Hope to see you there!

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-29-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have questions you can post them here.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats an average turnout like?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

whats an average turnout like?

We average about 80-100 cars. (depends on weather.) The stock classes vs. the custom/mod classes have been running about 50/50 so we get a good mix of both.
W also have a Best of Show - Stock and a Best of Show - non-stock awards.
This year we will have a "Best of the Midwest" award. The cars are the Best of Show non-stock that won/win at the the other MFC shows this year and then we pick the best of the midwest. Here is a list of the other shows: http://www.fieros.us/

This year we are also having a "Park 4 Fun" class. This is for folks who just visit or can only stay a little while but drive their Fiero.
It wil be a "Fiero Only" parking section.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I have a bent rim and more than likely will not be abole to get my Fiero there I am going to have a booth to sell boots spare tire covers. I will be able to take orders for everything else. If you need something let me know. I might bring two of my machines and make things on the spot if needed. I will bring parts as well to sell.
Is there anything you need brought?

------------------

FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope every one has / had a great time.
I couldn't make it this year because of family reasons.
But if it wasn't for "family" stuff, I would have been there.

Fierorama has been the best show i've been to year after year.

------------------
I'm no servant of god. But I feel good trying to help people.

KCFOG
ZOMG!
Luke 22:36

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 09-11-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay