Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  If You Live in a Western State - - Please Read (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
If You Live in a Western State - - Please Read by cadero2dmax
Started on: 02-15-2009 04:34 PM
Replies: 48 (1843 views)
Last post by: cadero2dmax on 07-31-2009 01:03 PM
cadero2dmax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The East Coast has their Carlisle, the Midwest their Dell’s. But until now there has not been a traditional gathering annually for Fiero folk in the Western states.

Would you believe that there really IS a Western Fiero gathering that happens annually?? A segment on Two Guys Garage last Fall let the cat out of the bag. If you missed that show, here is the edited footage (Please bear with the first few seconds showing frame welding):
http://s164.photobucket.com...FCatGunnison2008.flv

The Mile High Fiero Club has been a part of this show for a few years now, and has received club recognition for the past two years. There has been talk by the event organizers to make the Fiero the featured car at the 2009 show - - that is if we can get enough participation to support that honor.

Now, anybody that knows me personally will fully understands that I am not a show type of guy. But in spite of that distinction, I can honestly say that I LOVE this Gunnison event!! So there must be a lot more than a car show going on - - And there is!!

The entire downtown area of this mountain college town is cordoned off solely for the participants on Friday night. The entered cars are parked on the Main Street, a couple bands fire up - and there is a street dance that lasts until late in the evening hours. On Saturday there is the traditional car show, with judging solely by participants and the public. Oh, and there is a separate Fiero class with trophies in Original, Restored, and Modified.

But that ain’t all! Saturday night there is a huge Poker Run, with some pretty decent prizes. And the fun doesn’t stop there - - the icing on this weekend happens on Sunday. There is a gathering in a large parking lot on the north side of Gunnison, and a caravan happens. People living in mountain cabins and homes on the scenic route stand on their decks or in their yards and photo or video the passing cars! This caravan will run for about 25 scenic miles from Gunnison to the famous and quaint town of Crested Butte, where once again all the participating cars are parked on the Main Street there. The last car is leaving Gunnison about the same time as the first car is arriving in Crested Butte . . .

The only cars allowed on the Main Street of Crested Butte this Sunday morning are the Gunnison participants, and they are parked on either side and up the middle of the street. While the townsfolk and tourists admire these cars, the participants are seated in a couple restaurants, and a delicious breakfast is served.

The Mile High Fiero Club has reserved an entire motel at special rates just for Fiero folk attending this event (there are 12 rooms still available as of this writing). And we extend an invitation to anybody in the Western States (or anywhere else, for that matter) to join us at Gunnison this August 21 - 23.

For more info and some pretty decent photos of the Gunnison “Cool Mountains, Cool Cars” event visit
http://www.gunnisoncarclub.com/showpics/2007.htm

G
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
waggintails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waggintailsClick Here to visit waggintails's HomePageSend a Private Message to waggintailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My husband and I attended the Gunnison event the past two years. It is a really nice event. An entire weekend of activities, beautiful cars, great people, good food among the beautiful mountains. We are from the east coast and turned it into a vacation. Well worth it. Would like to attend again, we'll see. I highly recommend if anyone can go, you will be glad you did.

Cathy
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gonna try to get mine back together to make it this year !! ( I hope )
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a lot of fun and it would be great for them to show off a bunch of Fieros.

But I do think there would be a number of people who would disagree with you about not having an annual Fiero event in the West. We have a couple of big ones in CA, and there are others as well. And they are actual Fiero events instead of Fieros mixed in with other cars as well.

Originally posted by cadero2dmax:

The East Coast has their Carlisle, the Midwest their Dell’s. But until now there has not been a traditional gathering annually for Fiero folk in the Western states.

Would you believe that there really IS a Western Fiero gathering that happens annually??

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Westfest, it moves every year.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074555.html

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 02-16-2009).]

cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should have worded my posting a little differently (didn't intentionally exclude the West Coast).

What I should have emphasized is that there is not a major show between Dell's and the West Coast - a huge geographical void that Gunnison seems to be about in the middle of. This show is "Fiero friendly", and serves that 2000 mile gap nicely.

And (of course) the Left Coaster's are also welcome to traverse the 1000 miles to Gunnison, we could use the support . . .
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Westfest, it moves every year.

Does it ever move outside Calif?

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks like a lot of fun and the area is beautiful! I am going to check my work and other schedules and see if I can make it. Who do we contact for the hotel information on the rooms that are blocked?
Thanks

------------------

Chop Top 13 Revitalization

Tammykos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TammykosClick Here to visit Tammykos's HomePageSend a Private Message to TammykosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send a PM or email to George (cadero2dmax)

Tammy
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The first year WestFest happened it was in Vegas.. WestFest has only been going on for 5-6 years. It is the show that replaced the old FOCOA show.

You're right, George. This is a big void in the western mid-west area. There is Florida, Michigan, Illinois, Texas, California.... But nothing there in the middle. And Colorado is beautiful too. I lived there for a while when I was a kid. You could do worse for scenery for a Fiero show.
cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

This looks like a lot of fun and the area is beautiful! I am going to check my work and other schedules and see if I can make it. Who do we contact for the hotel information on the rooms that are blocked?
Thanks

Anybody interested in coming to Gumnnison this year can e-mail me directly at cadero2dmax@hotmail.com for a room, more info - - anything!

G

[This message has been edited by cadero2dmax (edited 02-16-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is Dell's held?
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HTXtremes:

Where is Dell's held?

Wisconsin Dells, WI.

http://98.130.188.55/index....m_frontpage&Itemid=1

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 02-16-2009).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As said above, there is always WestFest. Come attend, it's not just limited to California residents.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt my car will be painted by then, but should be good for the drive down there.

------------------

My Build Thread

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO!!, I have been bugging him for years and he won't move it out of cali since all the cali people whine.
(Cali people don't start whining cause I said this, its true)

Too bad that show is way too close to Burningman, I would never be able to go to that show.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
Las Vegas Fiero Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on now... Like I said, it was in Vegas in 2001 and has been in Truckee twice since. That is almost out of CA. That's not too bad in the run of WestFest considering how far John has to drive to do all the planning and set up. I make the Coast Run trip several times a year looking for things to do and trying to keep it exciting and it stays in the same place all the time. Wherever the show ends up being, I guarantee you that John ends up making the drive at least three times before the show. If he is willing to do all of that, I think people shouldn't complain about driving it once to have that much fun with their car.

But you are saying the same thing I said, although I said it with a little more tact. On the other hand, none of you Vegas guys showed up at the Coast Run even though some had registered. And that is not a far drive from Vegas. It's like I said, no matter where it is, people are always going to say why is it always so far from me... The Coast Run is almost equal distances from Redding, San Diego, and Vegas. No need for any of those folks to feel left out. But even at just 6-7 hours for a great Fiero time, seems like it is too far... Refer to my comment above about our East Coast events.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 02-16-2009).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, the coast run is great! Thanks for hosting it. Even if you don't bring a Fiero, it's still a blast.

WestFest should be great as well. Start saving now, so there won't be any excuses about high gas prices come summer. (Yes, it will happen again, it happens EVERY year. Gas prices go UP in the summer. It's a fact of life)

SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going back to 1991 there were 2 shows in Reno,2 shows in Las Vegas and 2 shows in Truckee.Some were hosted by FOCOA,some by the Reno club and some by the Westfest group.How many shows have the Vegas people hosted?
cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, this posting is about an annual show held in Gunnison, Colorado (that's CO and not CA).

You Left Coasters can start your own thread
cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cadero2dmax

1266 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

I doubt my car will be painted by then, but should be good for the drive down there.

There will be a couple cars coming through Cheyenne en route to join the caravan from Denver if you want to join up. Keep an eye on the Club Events and Announcement section at www.milehighfieros.com

[This message has been edited by cadero2dmax (edited 02-16-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might say "I'm in", if there were't about 1000 miles of Texas between me and the northwestern state line. Sounds like a great place for a get together tho!!
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have listed a few examples of distances traveled from various cities in the west to Gunnison. It is about a day’s drive from these cities. I am sure West Fest is cool but it is too far for most in these cities, so we are trying to start an alternative western states event that can be driven to in a day or so. It is a 1,000 miles from Denver to LA and it is much farther for people in some of the States listed, It is just more distance than a lot of people can afford to drive and take many days off of work to attend an event in CA. Other Fiero events do not just have Fiero’s like The Carlisle show in PA is now going to be combined with the GM nationals. I do not think the event needs to be Fiero exclusive to be fun. The Gunnison event is a lot of fun and has a lot of good activities and spectacular scenery to view on the drive there.

Denver to Gunnison 200 miles
Salt Lake City UT to Gunnison 400 miles
Phoenix AZ to Gunnison 620 miles
Cheyenne WY to Gunnison 300 miles
Albuquerque NM to Gunnison 350 miles
Oklahoma City to Gunnison 730 miles
Lincoln NE to Gunnison 680 miles
Amarillo TX to Gunnison 480 miles
Las Vegas NV to Gunnison 630 miles
Wichita KS to Gunnison 675 miles

These are just some examples of driving distances from major cities in the western states so you can see how Gunnison could be an event you might be able to attend if you live near any of these cities. So if you want to go to an event and cannot go to the east coast or the west coast give Gunnison a try it is a lot of fun.

We are not trying to compete with the west coast events or the east coast events we are just offering a fun event in between the coasts.

------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619515
“The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.” -Cicero, 55 BC,-

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might say "I'm in", if there were't about 1000 miles of Texas between me and the northwestern state line. Sounds like a great place for a get together tho!!

I checked the mileage and had the same conclusion...the 1,000 miles of Texas is kind of a turn off, but I bet it would be a nice drive once I made it to Colorado.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies to those who think I hijacked this thread. I simply stated the error in the statement that there are no annual Fiero events in the West. I have no problem with an event in Colorado. I think it is great. I just don't want anyone acting like we are not out here when we spend a lot of time, money, and effort into putting on our events. BTW, it is only 940 miles from Bakersfield to Gunnison. I've driven almost three times that far to Fiero events several times since I have been in CA. I don't think it is too far.

With that said, I will retire myself from this thread before I cause any more trouble...
cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

<snip>

Denver to Gunnison 200 miles
Salt Lake City UT to Gunnison 400 miles
Phoenix AZ to Gunnison 620 miles
Cheyenne WY to Gunnison 300 miles
Albuquerque NM to Gunnison 350 miles
Oklahoma City to Gunnison 730 miles
Lincoln NE to Gunnison 680 miles
Amarillo TX to Gunnison 480 miles
Las Vegas NV to Gunnison 630 miles
Wichita KS to Gunnison 675 miles

<snip>

And the majority of those routes are in 75mph speed zones - so 85 is rule of thumb

cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cadero2dmax

1266 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Songman:

My apologies to those who think I hijacked this thread. I simply stated the error in the statement that there are no annual Fiero events in the West. I have no problem with an event in Colorado. I think it is great. I just don't want anyone acting like we are not out here when we spend a lot of time, money, and effort into putting on our events. BTW, it is only 940 miles from Bakersfield to Gunnison. I've driven almost three times that far to Fiero events several times since I have been in CA. I don't think it is too far.

With that said, I will retire myself from this thread before I cause any more trouble...

Actually, it wasn't you that was trying to make this into a California thread. You correctly questioned my incorrect statement - it was others that wanted information, argued and discussed all the merits of the Left Coast events.

FWIW, I am glad you corrected me! It gave me a chance to clarify and amplify.

G

[This message has been edited by cadero2dmax (edited 02-17-2009).]

cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

You have a PM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to make this run last year and tried to make it work but the time of year is wrong. I have a son in college playing college football and one in High school football My weekends are tied up with Football from August til November....... Someday I will make it!
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture if my car at the Gunnison show.

Blue Mesa is close by if your are into fishing then you will love this place, come before the show or stay after and do a little fishing, hiking and sight seeing.

http://www.bluemesares.com/

The Black Canyon of the Gunnison is very cool and is about 30 to 45 minutes from the town of Gunnison.

http://www.nps.gov/blca/
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I checked the mileage and had the same conclusion...the 1,000 miles of Texas is kind of a turn off, but I bet it would be a nice drive once I made it to Colorado.

It's actually, 738 miles of Texas (my house in Houston to Texline "yes it's a town") and 359 miles of New Mexico and Colorado. The good thing is you go through the southern part of Colorado on the interstate and it's a winding, rolling freeway...but watched for the unmarked troopers in Colorado...more of them than marked cars.

Maryjane you're further West than us so you can make it as well.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

It's actually, 738 miles of Texas (my house in Houston to Texline "yes it's a town") and 359 miles of New Mexico and Colorado. The good thing is you go through the southern part of Colorado on the interstate and it's a winding, rolling freeway...but watched for the unmarked troopers in Colorado...more of them than marked cars.

Maryjane you're further West than us so you can make it as well.

I am NE of Houston about 50 miles, but Jane & I are discussing this event. We have not been to Colo before and Jane has been dying to go out west before we get too old to travel. Won't be taking a Fiero tho--if we go. Might see something I want to buy out there so we would take the truck.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll tell ya folks what. When we have bunches of Colorado, Arizona, Utah and Nevada people coming to Westfest, I'll consider organizing a show further east.

Another thing to remember...we have to do at least one scouting trip to put together a show. It's tough to organize a show if you live 700 miles away.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

....we have to do at least one scouting trip to put together a show. It's tough to organize a show if you live 700 miles away.

Which is why the annual fall get together in Texas is on a rotating basis. (Red River Ruckus) A different part of the state each year, hosted and put together by a volunteer (s) from that locale.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I'll tell ya folks what. When we have bunches of Colorado, Arizona, Utah and Nevada people coming to Westfest, I'll consider organizing a show further east.

Another thing to remember...we have to do at least one scouting trip to put together a show. It's tough to organize a show if you live 700 miles away.

No organiziation needed, this is already in place, all you need to do is show up.

Cheers beers n Gearz. Joe
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

No organiziation needed, this is already in place, all you need to do is show up.

Cheers beers n Gearz. Joe

Understood. I meant a Westfest Fiero show.
Rufus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus88Send a Private Message to Rufus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well where ever you choose it to be is anyone from Arizona going for sure so I can caravan along with others?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rufus88:

Well where ever you choose it to be is anyone from Arizona going for sure so I can caravan along with others?

Are you comming to the Gunnison event? This thread was started to promote the Gunnison Colorado event, but it has had a lot of posts about another show that is unrelated to our Gunnison event, so I am confused about which event you are going to attend.

Rufus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus88Send a Private Message to Rufus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Are you comming to the Gunnison event? This thread was started to promote the Gunnison Colorado event, but it has had a lot of posts about another show that is unrelated to our Gunnison event, so I am confused about which event you are going to attend.

I'm going to the Gunnison event if I have to drive my Fiero to southern most point of Argentina! But I'm coming from Tucson, AZ and was wondering if anyone else was going from Arizona and wanted to drive in a group?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rufus88:

I'm going to the Gunnison event if I have to drive my Fiero to southern most point of Argentina! But I'm coming from Tucson, AZ and was wondering if anyone else was going from Arizona and wanted to drive in a group?

I am glad you a re planning to come to Gunnison it is a lot of fun.
Join our forum to keep up with the event news or just to chat with us. http://milehighfieros.com
To see the hotel and rooms we reserved go to this thread. http://milehighfieros.8.for.../viewtopic.php?t=771
Send a PM to Cadero2dmax at the thread to reserve a room.
The hotel is small, is newly remodeled, and is right across the street from the main event area we had 18 rooms reserved, and we have 8 left as of today.
Maybe more people from AZ will decide to come. Maybe you could contact your local club and see if anyone is interested in caravanning with you to Gunnison.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock