Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   Stun Gun Used on Woman Who Refused to Wear a Mask at Ohio Football Game (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Stun Gun Used on Woman Who Refused to Wear a Mask at Ohio Football Game by blackrams
Started on: 09-25-2020 08:08 AM
Replies: 59 (912 views)
Last post by: Lambo nut on 09-29-2020 03:44 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

ding ding ding!
we have a winner.

I may be wrong, I only half-heartedly watched the video, but it seems like 2 people hovering over the scene are some type of staff? That they may be sicking the Officer on her?
It just blows my mind that people are being arrested for a mask "violation" while full blown riots are allowed to happen,.....without masks. I have seen a few of these mask arrest videos but yet to see a rioter or protester arrested for a mask violation.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-26-2020).]

IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

(Sarcasm)...Clearly all 10 people in the stands, spread out over 100ft, were in grave danger.

This wasn't some packed house event with hundreds of people. This is where officer discretion comes in. Survey the situation and decide if she is harming anyone around her.

Once upon a time, I distinctly remember being the only vehicle on a highway for miles. I'm pretty sure no one other then myself and girlfriend were in any kind of danger. Driving at a very high rate of speed, I got pulled over by a local LEO.
Went through the process of providing all of the requested documents and questions. I answered all the questions asked honestly and with due respect.

The LEO let me go with a warning telling me to slow the hell down. Which I did.

Attitude and being willing to comply with the law made this whole situation go away. I can only imagine how it would have ended up if I had displayed the same attitude as the woman in the video. I guess I could have displayed the same attitude and unwillingness to comply as this lady, I wonder how that would have ended........

Yeah, she's a real winner.

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I may be wrong, I only half-heartedly watched the video, but it seems like 2 people hovering over the scene are some type of staff? That they may be sicking the Officer on her?
It just blows my mind that people are being arrested for a mask "violation" while full blown riots are allowed to happen,.....without masks. I have seen a few of these mask arrest videos but yet to see a rioter or protester arrested for a mask violation.

Reference those riots, you have a valid point.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-26-2020).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

While it does appear that way, he's a minority LEO, Male. Touch her in the wrong way or spot and all of a sudden there's another accusation and problem. I don't blame him a bit for tasering her, I would not have blamed him if he had tasered her a few more times to "earn" her cooperation. Today's LEOs have a lot on their plates and people are just looking for opportunities to sue.

Rams

Agreed. I mean lets be real here, if the LEO really wanted to "subdue" her, he could have easily. He's attempting to be careful with her, probably to avoid hurting her, and for the same reasons rams mentioned above. As for him tazing her, well she brought that on herself. The situation should have been simple, follow the rules, or leave. She decided she didn't have to follow the rules, and she found out the hard way, she was wrong.

Her name isn't Karen is it?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The videos that I have seen start with a woman sitting on a bench, who is then accosted by a man in uniform. This is very different from an accused rapist who is violently resisting arrest.

In my opinion, not wearing a mask is a lot closer to driving over the speed limit than it is to rape. The punishment does not fit the crime. If not wearing a mask is a crime, fine the offender, write her a ticket. Do not treat her like she just shot someone.

Accosted? Apparently, we watched different videos or at least our perspectives are different.
I would also submit to you that, if you, I or she were stopped for speeding and displayed that attitude and resistance to following the law, then the end result may have been the same for speeding.

Rams
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In court is where you object to the grounds for your arrest.
Not with the guy arresting you.

Cops aren’t paid to think, they’re paid to act.
The court is paid to think (sort out the right & wrong).

A cop could make a judgment/action based on emotion.
The court deals in facts.

The street is not the place to “make your case” (act a fool) to a guy of unknown temperament, with a gun.

I don’t argue with cops, not out of fear, but out of respect for the job and the person doing it.

Much in the same way I don’t argue with the girl at the checkout for simply doing her job in refusing my expired coupon.

Unfortunately, it only makes the world slightly less douchey.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[URL=https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/australian-state-law-empowers-officials-to-forcibly-remove-underwear-to-administer-vaccine?utm_content=buffer09a2e&utm_medium=LSN%2Bbuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN&fbclid=IwAR2B3vxiGAkXFVH0A1qjhgNQyW6dG8pO S5skA]https://www.lifesitenews.co...1qjhgNQyW6dG8pOS5skA[/URL] Mw4xdR0d8s5MjztAdxgIzM

If you make it as far as a court....maybe.

https://lfpress.com/news/lo...ans-in-custody-death

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-26-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

[URL=https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/australian-state-law-empowers-officials-to-forcibly-remove-underwear-to-administer-vaccine?utm_content=buffer09a2e&utm_medium=LSN%2Bbuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN&fbclid=IwAR2B3vxiGAkXFVH0A1qjhgNQyW6dG8pO S5skA]https://www.lifesitenews.co...1qjhgNQyW6dG8pOS5skA[/URL] Mw4xdR0d8s5MjztAdxgIzM

If you make it as far as a court....maybe.

https://lfpress.com/news/lo...ans-in-custody-death

Honestly, that's a pretty silly comparison.

Rams

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, that's a pretty silly comparison.

Rams

Yes very much so.. And a perfect example of what i was talking about earlier, whiny snowflakes pretending they are being persecuted because they are asked to wear a mask.. They have no idea what persecution really is.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me re-do that top link...

https://www.lifesitenews.co...o-administer-vaccine

or this one

https://www.thegatewaypundi...acility-report-says/

Still think it's only about a mask ? The mask itself is simply the modern version of this

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The mask itself is simply the modern version of this

No. Not even close.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-26-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

No. Not even close.

What he said.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What he said.

Rams

No offense MEM, but that's even more ridiculous than your first comparison.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

No offense MEM, but that's even more ridiculous than your first comparison.

I dont think it is....Dad grew up in Denmark during the Nazi occupation. Moms side came from Czechoslovakia (then soviets) during the same. My "godmother" was jewish and so were 1/2 the friends growing up.

What they were talking and warning about is exactly the same thing that is happening now., Just a larger scale.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

In court is where you object to the grounds for your arrest.
Not with the guy arresting you.

Cops aren’t paid to think, they’re paid to act.
The court is paid to think (sort out the right & wrong).

A cop could make a judgment/action based on emotion.
The court deals in facts.

The street is not the place to “make your case” (act a fool) to a guy of unknown temperament, with a gun.

I don’t argue with cops, not out of fear, but out of respect for the job and the person doing it.

BLM could learn from this.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont think it is....Dad grew up in Denmark during the Nazi occupation. Moms side came from Czechoslovakia (then soviets) during the same. My "godmother" was jewish and so were 1/2 the friends growing up.

What they were talking and warning about is exactly the same thing that is happening now., Just a larger scale.

When your government requires only Jews to wear masks let us know.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-28-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

When your government requires only Jews to wear masks let us know.

Or like some people here and other places on the net that think only vulnerable or the elderly should quarantine and wear masks, so everyone else can go around continue spreading it.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2020 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Or like some people here and other places on the net that think only vulnerable or the elderly should quarantine and wear masks, so everyone else can go around continue spreading it.

And framing it as an "American" freedom thang.
Stunningly ludicrous.

Make me...

"Oh, you're gonna' wear the mask"...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-29-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2020 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st of all, this thing is about as lethal as the common flu, The numbers and stats bear that out.

Second, these "masks" are useless as tits on a boar at stopping anything, even drywall dust or smoke. They got NO chance on something small like a virus. May as well head to the bathroom, grab a washcloth and some dental floss and call it a mask. Same damn thing. It's what the military used to call "psychological armor". It's a feel-good measure and nothing more.

Given both of the above, the entire thing is nothing more than an exercise in power, fear-mongering, and blind obedience of the sheeple.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2020 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1st of all, this thing is about as lethal as the common flu, The numbers and stats bear that out.

Second, these "masks" are useless as tits on a boar at stopping anything, even drywall dust or smoke. They got NO chance on something small like a virus. May as well head to the bathroom, grab a washcloth and some dental floss and call it a mask. Same damn thing. It's what the military used to call "psychological armor". It's a feel-good measure and nothing more.

Given both of the above, the entire thing is nothing more than an exercise in power, fear-mongering, and blind obedience of the sheeple.

None of that is true, including, but not limited to, tits being useless on a Boar.
Boobs is boobs.

Not saying you can't believe it all if you want to, but that still don't make it true.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep. The four people that I personally know that have tested positive and had any kind of symptoms were wearing mask everywere they go. Everyone else I know and myself, no mask, no problems and been around the positive people and their possible transmitters. Go figure.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 09-29-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock