Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... by cvxjet
Started on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM
Replies: 462 (7992 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-22-2020 04:20 AM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2020 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The day I realized I didnt have any friends on the Fiero board.
Click to show
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Everything has been a little crazy. People are cranky and tempers are at a high point.

So let sit back and take a load off.
Should be safe enough
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Everything has been a little crazy. People are cranky and tempers are at a high point.

So let sit back and take a load off.
Should be safe enough

Yeh. I've noticed. I think the economy is in a lot worse shape than the media is letting on. I'm having trouble getting paid or custom orders picked up, the girl I sell a lot through (runs an online auction site and consignment store) has the same problem....and we aren't talking big-ticket-items. $20, $30 stuff. The girl next town over who does the cushions for my dog beds used to get $50+ for soft-sided pet beds, now she is getting $25 and even at that they are moving slow.

To me that's a lot more telling about how things really are than anything the media puts out.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2020 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2020 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2020 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

That's funny, I don't care who you are.....

Rams
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2020 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jane and I went into town to eat enchiladas today, and I waited as a young lady got out of her car, reached down and pulled a spur off her right boot heel and threw it back into the car, shut the door and walked into the cafe. When I pulled in beside her car, I saw this in the back window.

I wouldn't want to test that promise either...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That, is a great window sticker. I love it!!

Rams
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2020 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2020 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
!ATTENTION! Just to save some of you some time, i'm not really interested in whether or not you like these, think they're funny, any of your your pre-conceived self-applied "motives", weak conspiracies, or your questionable acting abilities regarding righteous indignation or outrage over going "to far".
Put on the same big-boy pants you use to dish it out, and deal with it.
Everybody else gets it.

Have fun trying to ignore that!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2020 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might get gig'd for this...limits!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-19-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

!ATTENTION! Just to save some of you some time, i'm not really interested in whether or not you like these, think they're funny, any of your your pre-conceived self-applied "motives", weak conspiracies, or your questionable acting abilities regarding righteous indignation or outrage over going "to far".
Put on the same big-boy pants you use to dish it out, and deal with it.
Everybody else gets it.

Translation:

"Hey guys... here's some stuff that isn't that funny, but soothes my itch for Trump hatred. But before I show it to you, I just want you all to know how much I hate all of you."
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Translation:

"Hey guys... here's some stuff that isn't that funny, but soothes my itch for Trump hatred. But before I show it to you, I just want you all to know how much I hate all of you."

Well he is a pos.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Well he is a pos.

Not a very nice way to describe your president.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Not a very nice way to describe your president.

Reading compression was never your strong suit.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Reading compression was never your strong suit.

So... clarify it for me then. Who were you referring to as a "pos"? (Piece Of ****) It was either Trump... or Boondawg.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-22-2020).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So even this thread is turning into a kindergarten fight. Let me close it before it gets to the point I need to start putting people on probation again or even, in some cases, ban them.

But as I do, let me give you all a fair warning. I've had it with every thread turning into the personal boxing ring of the usual suspects. And the next time, I'll just start banning people. And no, I will not answer a single question as to why I banned you, or react to any of your remarks how stupid and unfair you think it is. And no, I will not give you a second chance. Once you are banned it is permanent. I've given you more than enough fair warning these past few months. And I've noticed some of you have been testing me, see how far you could go. Let me answer that for you. Up to here. No further.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock