Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  230 years of rights and liberties shredded - why i oppose the lockdown (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
230 years of rights and liberties shredded - why i oppose the lockdown by longjonsilver
Started on: 03-27-2020 07:22 AM
Replies: 231 (3775 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 06-18-2020 05:25 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I can't believe that there are people in this modern day and age who are so... so... so... ummm, incredible.

Why do you hate Christians so much?
IP: Logged
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You, of all people, are asking me about "hate"? Wow, that's quite something... coming from the guy who demonstrates almost on a daily basis here how vile and bitter he is. Give your head a good shake, man.

For anyone who wonders what the heck this blowhard is talking about, I've copied my post from the previous page. And yeah, feel free to comment on the video.

I can't believe that there are people in this modern day and age who are so... so... so... ummm, incredible.

Can you imagine living with that woman?!!! No wonder she's travelling alone... and no, it's not because she's practicing social distancing!

More at this link - Despite warnings, churchgoers explain why they're still going to services

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

if you take the advice from Fox your dead.

I never do this but:

Your / You're

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

feel free to comment on the video.

The lady needs to spend more time using the brain that God gave her.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-09-2020).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you think she would have gone to Christian church in Iraq, when ISIS wash marching across the land ?

On the other hand, ... there are reporters everyday in the Presidential Briefing press pool.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35910 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by 2.5:
The lady needs to spend more time using the brain that God gave her.

There was an impending flood coming. Mr Johnson decided to ride it out at home. The Sheriff came by and warned him to leave. He refused saying God would protect him. It was getting bad so the sheriff came by in a boat and offered him a ride to safety. It got so bad he had to get on his roof. The rescue squad came by in a helicopter, offering him a ride to safety. He refused saying God would protect him.

Mr Johnson died. He got to Heaven and asked God why He didn't protect him. God answered, "I sent the Sheriff, a boat, and a helicopter".
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2020 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Freedom of speech bother you? Is your hate showing? Religious freedoms get you in the balls?

You, of all people, are asking me about "hate"? Wow, that's quite something... coming from the guy who demonstrates almost on a daily basis here how vile and bitter he is. Give your head a good shake, man.

For anyone who wonders what the heck this blowhard is talking about, I've copied my post from the previous page. And yeah, feel free to comment on the video.

Can you imagine living with that woman?!!! No wonder she's travelling alone... and no, it's not because she's practicing social distancing!

You call people names. You cannot keep yourself from going full TDS.

I thought that Canada had a wonderful mental health system? Free and all? Partick, and I say this with utmost respect, you need help. Are you lonely? Is this lock down getting you down? I sure hope so.

Are you and Donald close? You should take a trip down to Washington to see him. We all know that his felonies prevent him from entering Canada, so you will probably need to do the traveling.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-09-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both cliffw and 2.5 get it. Tony Kania again demonstrates how out of touch he is with reality.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to know why the guy with the microphone isn't wearing a mask.

He stuck the mic in the lady's face. How many people has he done that to? Did he disinfect it after each interview?

Is he trying to kill everybody?

The lady has the right to go to church. The government does not have the power to stop her. However, I question the wisdom of her choice.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both cliffw and 2.5 get it. Tony Kania again demonstrates how out of touch he is with reality.

I will be changing the oil in our zero turn 54" cut mower. Then, going to weed whack the nearly acre of property. After that, we have steaks for the grill.

Oh yeah, eating egg whites and yukon gold home fries as we speak!

Get a hold of yourself there Patrick. I am pretty sure that I have all my rights here in the United States. You, well your rights are limited by your lack of a strong Constitution.

Stay safe. Family, Friends, Neighbors...
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All hail king Cheeto, kiss the ring or die. He golfs while America burns.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All hail king Cheeto, kiss the ring or die.

What are you trying to say ? Do you have your funeral planned ?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2020 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Life a little rough right now? PM me. I am willing to give advice on how to survive the Chinavirus.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I assume that you are referring to President Trump? I work with LOTS of people who are doing their best to live as normal a life as possible, including golf. I am not sure if the courses are closed yet, but I heard my partners talking golf the other day. My point is that if Americans can do this, why not Trump? I think other Presidents have also used golf as stress relief, no different than Trump.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our president has not played golf in over a month.

Perhaps tebailey has an unnatural attraction to a salty snack promoted by a cartoon cat.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-09-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
I assume that you are referring to President Trump? I work with LOTS of people who are doing their best to live as normal a life as possible, including golf. I am not sure if the courses are closed yet, but I heard my partners talking golf the other day. My point is that if Americans can do this, why not Trump? I think other Presidents have also used golf as stress relief, no different than Trump.

One: "Diss" the President who was in office (Obama) for taking time out from his official duties as President for golfing. This, when Trump was campaigning to replace him as the next President. Trump went so far as to predict that after he won the election and became President, he would be such a tireless, diligent and hard working President that he would never take time out for golfing. Trump said that, in so many words.

The "golf talk" video segments of Trump during the 2016 Presidential campaign are literally etched into the memory of anyone who was a regular MSNBC cable television channel viewer during that time. I could probably find them on YouTube in less time than it's going to take for anyone to read through this message.

Two: Win the election, become President, and set a new all time record for the most visits to golf courses and the most holes of golf played by any President in U.S. history. And that's just part way through (although now close to the completion) a first (if not last) four-year term in office.

I don't care one way or the other, whether or how many holes of golf that President Trump incorporates into this schedule. In and of itself, that is not an issue for me. It's just another very obvious revelation of the contradictions between what Trump is publicly recorded as having said before he became President, and how he conducts himself as President.

The old "One Two."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-09-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're still an idiot.

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What are you trying to say ? Do you have your funeral planned ?

He has yours planned. $130 million in his pocket so far.

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 04-09-2020).]

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tebailey

2622 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Originally posted by rinselberg:

One: "Diss" the President who was in office (Obama) for taking time out from his official duties as President for golfing. This, when Trump was campaigning to replace him as the next President. Trump went so far as to predict that after he won the election and became President, he would be such a tireless, diligent and hard working President that he would never take time out for golfing. Trump said that, in so many words.

The "golf talk" video segments of Trump during the 2016 Presidential campaign are literally etched into the memory of anyone who was a regular MSNBC cable television channel viewer during that time. I could probably find them on YouTube in less time than it's going to take for anyone to read through this message.

Two: Win the election, become President, and set a new all time record for the most visits to golf courses and the most holes of golf played by any President in U.S. history. And that's just part way through (although now close to the completion) a first (if not last) four-year term in office.

I don't care one way or the other, whether or how many holes of golf that President Trump incorporates into this schedule. In and of itself, that is not an issue for me. It's just another very obvious revelation of the contradictions between what Trump is publicly recorded as having said before he became President, and how he conducts himself as President.

The old "One Two."

HIS golf courses, $130million in hi pocket so far that YOUR tax dollars have paid.

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 04-09-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The old "One Two."

I guess it isn't possible for people to grow, change or adapt to life? Or maybe it would be inconceivable for Trump to change his mind or opinion on such a miniscule matter.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

literally etched into the memory of anyone who was a regular MSNBC cable television channel viewer

How does one etch mush?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I will be changing the oil in our zero turn 54" cut mower. Then, going to weed whack the nearly acre of property. After that, we have steaks for the grill.

Nobody, but nobody, does self-promotion like Tony Kania. Narcissistic to the very core!

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess it isn't possible for people to grow, change or adapt to life? Or maybe it would be inconceivable for Trump to change his mind or opinion on such a miniscule matter.

President Trump, notably, has not accepted a single dollar of his Congressionally authorized salary as President. (Is that correct?)

The other side of that is the kind of federal outlays that his frequent sojourns to Mar-a-Lago and other Trump golf courses and properties have already added up to.

There's been a fair amount (if not a large amount) of reporting about it. How much the federal government has put out ($) for Secret Service protection and such, during these Presidential sojourns. How much ($) vs the amount that the federal government would have otherwise been spending for Secret Service protection (and such) if he had stayed at the White House and not "sojourned." Or if he had stayed at Camp David instead of at Mar-a-Lagos (etc.) If not every time, then maybe some of the times. Camp David is the official "country residence" for the President of the United States. It's "federal."

That's all I can say. For anything more, I would have to take time to review some of the news reporting on this, and it's not something I should be doing at this time.

This all goes back to the time before "Corona Virus."

It's why there are those who do not regard the INTERSECTION (official Venn Diagram terminology) of "TRUMP" AND "GOLF" as just a "minuscule" matter.

Beyond that, if would be one thing if President Trump had kind of casually acquired an increased appetite for the recreation of playing golf after having become President. But it's another thing, because Trump was quite conspicuous during the campaign with his derisive remarks about President Obama and the time out of Obama's Presidential schedule for the playing of golf.

longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets see if we can have some rational discussion. Let me throw this out there for some food for thot:

Very interesting differences in here at the start of this series. all except California showed a material positive slope in the effective infection rate and then all rolled over before the mitigation measures went into effect, and have continued since.

In every case this places the peak infection rate several days before the lockdowns and other coercive measures. This does not mean that the advice to "socially distance" and specifically to wash your damn hands had no effect -- it might have. But it does mean that in every case those coercive measures did nothing.

Notice that the states that did not have a lockdown - Arkansas and Iowa do not have a statistical difference from the others - even when they are right next door.

hmmmmm

jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I propose that the size of the bruhaha is inversely proportional to the miniscularity of the mind pondering it.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
I propose that the size of the bruhaha is inversely proportional to the miniscularity of the mind pondering it.

I guess myself, Rickady88GT and "tebailey" are all supposed to feel burned by that remark? All three of us have talked about "golf" in this very meandering discussion.

I decided to have some "golf talk" here with Rick because it was an easy thing for me to do. I didn't have to go searching for fresh (or old) news reports or ponder any data charts or numbers.

The Corona Virus "Lockdown"..? The Titular Topic of this thread? Well, that's something else.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by longjonsilver:

Lets see if we can have some rational discussion. Let me throw this out there for some food for thot:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Notice that the states that did not have a lockdown - Arkansas and Iowa do not have a statistical difference from the others - even when they are right next door.

hmmmmm

jon

Without a link to the article from which that information was derived, that chart is about as useful as the meme of a rabbit with a pancake on it's head.

It is, however, interesting that the chart begins the day after the press briefing discussed in this thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/124777.html
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hmmmmm

jon

The spread of this virus is more complex than a chart seems to show. Many more factors are at play here than just numbers. For example: How many mass transit subways and high rise elevators do Arkansas and Iowa have? These are very crowded places that have a VERY high likelihood of spreading the virus. I would also venture to say that those States have a much less densely populations than New York or California. How about port of entries? What is the difference between the New York, California air ports and harbors compared to Arkansas and Iowa? How about colleges, universities and corporations with Worldwide tradedoes Arkansas and Iowa have the same volume of traffic?
How about travelers, just the sheer number of people living in New York and California says that more people will travel outside the Country and State.
The bottom line is that not all States have the same exact risk factors. You can't just assume that all States are equally at risk.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many mass transit subways and high rise elevators do Arkansas and Iowa have?

You brought up a lot of good points. I live in a large port city. I've managed to avoid mass transit and elevators for the last month. I've been wondering however what the new "etiquette" is right now in regards to elevators. Is everyone expected to ride an elevator all by themselves? Man oh man, it would be a slow process to only shuttle individual riders (or couples/families) on a high-rise elevator!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been wondering however what the new "etiquette" is right now in regards to elevators. Is everyone expected to ride an elevator all by themselves? Man oh man, it would be a slow process to only shuttle individual riders (or couples/families) on a high-rise elevator!

Ya see now? My campaign promises are starting to make sense, huh?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/124777-3.html#p88
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Ya see now? My campaign promises are starting to make sense, huh?

Yes, it does give your proposal a bit more merit, Willie. However, the stairwells will be packed!
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your orange "leader" did, remember the glee he took with Romney. The facts are if you take the advice from Fox your dead.

Romney? ...

I'm not aware of any such situation where Trump hoped that Romney would die from COVID. Please send me the link if this is true, I will be thoroughly shocked.

If you're referring to the time where he belittled Romney... who went to dinner with Trump after the election in a pathetic attempt at hopefully securing a position, and Trump ordered food for him like a child? Yes, I remember that. Not something I would do if I was president, but I thought it was pretty funny. I consider Romney, simply based on his actions, to be an undesirable candidate. He uses his religion as a Mormon to give the impression that what he says and does is morally derived, yet all of his actions are antithetical to this.

Also, about Fox News. Why is the automatic assumption that I watch Fox News? Is that because it's the only popular news organization out of the dozen or so that's not left-leaning? Or is it because Fox News has the highest viewership out of all the news organizations, essentially getting the viewership of any 2 or 3 of them combined (MSNBC, CNN, etc...)?

Personally, I have not watched Fox News in almost 3... maybe going on 4 years. I exclusively watch OANN, when I do watch news, and the amount of time I have to watch news has dwindled significantly. If I'm lucky, I get about 30 to 45 minutes of watching the news in an entire week. I also got my dad off Fox News. I bought him a Roku a month ago, and my parents watch OANN exclusively now too.

I see Fox News exactly the same as MSNBC, CNN, CBS, etc... it's all sensationalism news. Essentially, cable news has so much competition now, that they've started to revert to the same kind of news casting that the local news stations started doing maybe 10 years ago... e.g. "The report that could save your life!!!" so you watch for 2 hours only to learn that you need to eat your vegetables. All of those news organizations have essentially become crap as far as I'm concerned. Their sole purpose is to create drama which feeds into people's emotions like a Telemundo Soap-Opera.

So no... I do not watch Fox News. Do you watch MSNBC or CBS? Perhaps that's where you get your vitriol from...

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-09-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You, of all people, are asking me about "hate"?

Yes, I did and you DIDN'T answer the question.

Repeat:

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't.

And now you can tell the forum why you're so vile and bitter.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Notice that the states that did not have a lockdown -

Notice that you failed to provide the source of your chart so that the veracity of it could be checked.

It's not like you don't have already have a pattern of pushing wild conspiracy theories or anything.....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-09-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I don't.

So then you just had to post your little video of Christians going to church in a thread that was supposedly about "rights and liberties" and say:

"I can't believe that there are people in this modern day and age..."

and

"Can you imagine living with that woman?!!! No wonder she's travelling alone... and no, it's not because she's practicing social distancing! "

You don't understand anything that woman said but you couldn't resist ridiculing her, and consequently her faith, could you?

This isn't the first time you've expressed your hate for peaceful people of faith on this forum.

You talk so much crap I don't know whether to hand you a breath mint or some toilet paper.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's nothing more repelling than a zealot, be they political or religious.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's nothing more repelling than a zealot, be they political or religious.

...and there it is.

Your sick hatred for peaceful people of religious faith.

That woman was minding her own business and peacefully practicing her own faith until she was harassed by that "reporter", but to YOU she's supposedly a "zealot".

There's nothing more repugnant that a hate filled, intolerant. religious bigot like you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-09-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your sick hatred for peaceful people of religious faith.

Is this the best you can do? Maybe you could lay it on a bit thicker?

People such as this, who shun conventional wisdom during a world-wide health crisis, are a menace. They endanger everyone in their community, not necessarily just other church goers.

Do you honestly not see this... or is this just another opportunity for you to be vile and bitter?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-09-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36390 posts
Member since Apr 99

...to YOU she's supposedly a "zealot".

The video speaks for itself. Perhaps you could watch the whole thing. It's only 37 seconds.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-09-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock