Started on: 05-18-2019 01:58 PM
Replies: 45 (714 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-28-2019 10:37 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This bill serves only one purpose. The Democrats know that it will not make it through the senate and will from that point forward use that to claim that the Republicans are bigoted, that they are opposed to “equal rights” for all citizens.

Here is the bill: https://www.congress.gov/bi...th-...se-bill/5/text

Here is the summary:

This bill prohibits discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity in areas including public accommodations and facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, credit, and the jury system. Specifically, the bill defines and includes sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity among the prohibited categories of discrimination or segregation.

The bill expands the definition of public accommodations to include places or establishments that provide (1) exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays; (2) goods, services, or programs; and (3) transportation services.

The bill allows the Department of Justice to intervene in equal protection actions in federal court on account of sexual orientation or gender identity.

The bill prohibits an individual from being denied access to a shared facility, including a restroom, a locker room, and a dressing room, that is in accordance with the individual's gender identity.

This bill would allow males to compete in female athletic events and would give adult males unfettered access to areas where minor females are now insured privacy.

Here is where it restricts the free exercise of religion:

SEC. 1107. CLAIMS.

“The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (42 U.S.C. 2000bb et seq.) shall not provide a claim concerning, or a defense to a claim under, a covered title, or provide a basis for challenging the application or enforcement of a covered title.”.

I had to give up my cover and come out as a Conservative and a Constitutionalist on a predominately left leaning music related forum, when this came up as a topic of discussion.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I had to give up my cover and come out as a Conservative and a Constitutionalist on a predominately left leaning music related forum, when this came up as a topic of discussion.

Are you now branded a racist and a bigot?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Are you now branded a racist and a bigot?

I'm working on it.

The place is so far gone that someone even started a topic titled: What Is So Bad About Iran?

What is the point of all this anti-Iran rhetoric and why now?

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2019 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But......but.......but....

Branding us racists and bigots isnt equal !!!....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

But......but.......but....

Branding us racists and bigots isnt equal !!!....

The left believes that they deserve a safe space, free from Trump, guns and a grilled porterhouse; but would deny women and children sanctuary from sexual deviants.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2019 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

; but would deny women and children sanctuary from sexual deviants.

I want my sanctuary from them too...or at least the legal right to open fire if they get too close.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-18-2019).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2019 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here,let me help. By posting in a thread it is now an ism thread. Threadism. I seem to offer threadism to a conversation.

I got called a homosexual yesterday. Funny, but the demoncrat wanted nothing to do with me when I stepped out of the Fiero and wanted to play?

Look up last years Washington State teacher of the year. She/He teaches migrants how to talk. All the amazing things happening in the world, and this is our light of hope.

Let's not beat around this bush any longer please. Treat folks fairly, and honestly.

Some of the fallout...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-18-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, after several hours of debate, their final defense is that the law will change nothing. Yep, that's right. The law is good law because it is pointless.

They say that a man can now, under current law, dress up as a woman, enter a public restroom and commit a sexual assault. So apparently, the new law is needed so that he won't have to dress up?

To compound the absurdity, they tell me that there is no reason that I should be "afraid" (their word). There is no reason I should expect that a man would commit sexual assault, while in another ongoing thread they say that a woman should be believed because thousands of years of experience demonstrate that a man is likely to commit sexual assault.

I wish I was as smart as them.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't help you there. I was told I was stupid, right after the person who said it stated that people should be executed for name-calling and categorizing people. She claimed that I was in a category of stupid people, because of political differences.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dislike the creation of "protected classes" of citizens. Orwell was right.

"All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others."
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No matter how much they pretend, simple, benign tolerance is never what the left really wants.

They want you to be forced to embrace and support anything that you find to be profane, vulgar and amoral.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

They want you to be forced to embrace and support anything that you find to be profane, vulgar and amoral.

Nope, they want you to be forced to believe as they do. Pure and total thought control.

That's where they have a LOT in common with Islam.

Neither can stand freedom.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2019 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This bill has nothing whatsoever to do with civil rights, morality, benevolence or anyone's beliefs.
It's sole purpose is to provide the left ammunition for the next election. It is written in such a way that it will not pass. All of the Dems and very few Republicans will vote for it. The Dems will then be able to claim that the Republicans hate LGBTQ (or whatever this weeks alphabet soup is) people and refuse to grant them "equal" rights.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope, they want you to be forced to believe as they do.

Which means embracing and supporting everything that is profane, vulgar and amoral.

That also includes supporting that which leads to failure instead of success and that which invariably leads to death rather than survival.

Leftists don't give a damn if you believe like they do or not, as long as you are obedient, silent and never pose any threat to their control over you.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13843 posts
Member since Mar 2006

This bill has nothing whatsoever to do with civil rights, morality, benevolence or anyone's beliefs.
It's sole purpose is to provide the left ammunition for the next election. It is written in such a way that it will not pass. All of the Dems and very few Republicans will vote for it. The Dems will then be able to claim that the Republicans hate LGBTQ (or whatever this weeks alphabet soup is) people and refuse to grant them "equal" rights.

I absolutely agree with you about this particular bill.

Its an obvious, poorly conceived political stunt, but I don't believe it will have the effect they hope for in the 2020 campaign. It will have a short "shelf life".

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Can't help you there. I was told I was stupid, right after the person who said it stated that people should be executed for name-calling and categorizing people. She claimed that I was in a category of stupid people, because of political differences.

Did you ask here when she was going to be executed since she called you a name and categorized you?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont think they understand what equal means.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
I dont think they understand what fascist means either.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Did you ask here when she was going to be executed since she called you a name and categorized you?

No. I had already gotten into trouble when I choked over her odor.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly guys, what you have there is VERY close to the Ontario Human Rights Code (The law used to keep us non-politically-correct heathens in line up here). All provinces have something very similar, and there is another version at the federal level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...io_Human_Rights_Code

The Code prohibits discrimination on the following grounds:

Race
Ancestry
Place of origin
Colour
Ethnic origin
Citizenship and Love
Creed
Sex
Sexual orientation
Gender identity
Gender expression
Family status
Disability
The receipt of public assistance (housing only)
Record of Offences (employment only)
Reprisal (section 8)
Association (section 12)
The Code was amended on June 19, 2012, to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds. The last ground added to the Code is sexual orientation which was added in December 1986.

The "interesting" part up here is this particular law is regularly and openly ignored and flaunted by special interests and "minorities". It targets almost exclusively straight white conservative males.

What has happened over the years, is when hiring, renting, buying, ect (any "protected" activity) we have gotten VERY good at documenting everything, and finding reasons that are NOT covered under the act. (IE: I am holding job interviews and you come in demanding to be addressed as zed because you self-identify as a computer keyboard. I'm not going to refuse to hire you for THAT <doing so would get me in sleet and cost me a boatload of money>. I AM going to refuse to hire you for "An aggressive demeanor which is likely to harm relations with customers and scare away potential purchasers" and demeanor is not a protected category.

Its not THAT hard to circumvent, so long as you have everything documented (and preferably recorded).

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-21-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "interesting" part up here is this particular law is regularly and openly ignored and flaunted by special interests and "minorities". It targets almost exclusively straight white conservative males.

Much like gun violence here in the United States of America.

PER CAPITA. Look it up. Until folks can recognize actual mathmatical data and true facts, I just cannot make time for them. Time is valuable, and idiots are continually attempting to waste the time of others. Heck, I can be charged for the same ting for sending our fellow leftists on fact checking runs. I know that I am creating a time suck for these fools, but man it feels good to be a gangster!

Edit: I wonder if any of our fellow lefties will denounce actions like this? You know, right to property and freedom of speech? I should begin protesting. Imagine having someone do this to me? Yes laughter... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s1gPt_1558430275

Edit, because "equality": The very same folks that caused the Christian school kid so much grief. This is our problem. Change my mind...

I would like to meet these folks. https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sMbyb_1558401179

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-21-2019).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2019 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Code prohibits discrimination on the following grounds:

...Gender expression...

I wonder how that fits with workplace dress codes?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The code gets modified to accommodate the weirdo, the only exception being health/safety.

Its why we have RCMP, cops, bus drivers, troops ect in Turbans.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The code gets modified to accommodate the weirdo, the only exception being health/safety.

Its why we have RCMP, cops, bus drivers, troops ect in Turbans.

Ilhan Omar and Congress?

I am not the problem. You are not the problem. I believe no member here, regardless of beliefs, are the problem. But, there are folks around you that are the problem, and are only dragging you down with them. Unburden the load.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on it dude, I am working on it...

Its tough up here. Housing is INSANE to try and get anything suitable unless you have a few million in cash falling out your a-hole. The shortage of units and spike in prices the past 3 years alone are just nutty. I moved in here Jan 2, 2016 for under 750. Whoever replaces me will be paying close to a grand. And they wont be getting their utilities in. It well get the new floors and doors, new appliances and cabinets and trim (the reno'd units ARE really nice) and NEXT at the jacked price.

That one we thought we had a done-deal on 6 weeks ago, I'll never prove it but I know damn well she got a better offer and screw process and the law, she just found an excuse to dump us 3/4 of the way thru and took the other one. What am I gonna do about it ? Spend $200,000 and 5 years in court fighting her ? And they know it.

I am a bit of a dick too, I wont take just anything. Gotta be rural or very-very small town within 20 minutes or so of a city big enough to have everything (The same as everybody else with 1/2 a brain wants). Gotta have a full non-finished basement, or garage, or carport I can park an RV-trailer to convert to a shop (A lot of places close to the lake dont have basements, water table is too high). No shop space is no deal. Gotta be reasonably priced, I am NOT going to end up house-poor. Gotta be by-law friendly to home-based business (I'm not loosing my tax deductions). Gotta talk to the neighbors 1st and any "flakes" or open lefties rules it out, I dont want to deal with them every day. Gotta be a dog-friendly neighborhood. Cant be any variation of an HOA.

Its a tall order to fill. You will never fully escape the left up here, but there ARE places they are "discouraged" from congregating..

Ya know, 5 years ago when dad was sick I could pick a "needs work" double-wide on a 200x200 lot for 20-30k. Couldn't go online without tripping over 3 of them and I wasnt interested then. Now the same thing is going 80K-plus and the vendors want to throw all kinds of conditions on the sale. And that's cash, banks/ mortgage companies wont touch them here since they can be moved.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2019 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Here,let me help. By posting in a thread it is now an ism thread. Threadism. I seem to offer threadism to a conversation.

I got called a homosexual yesterday. Funny, but the demoncrat wanted nothing to do with me when I stepped out of the Fiero and wanted to play?

Look up last years Washington State teacher of the year. She/He teaches migrants how to talk. All the amazing things happening in the world, and this is our light of hope.

Let's not beat around this bush any longer please. Treat folks fairly, and honestly.

Some of the fallout...

Serious question, do you think this girl was putting on a show? … or do you think she might really be that disturbed? Aside from her actions, she looks relatively put together, clothes aren't crazy as **** , and she's not disheveled like a dirty hippie.

I'm wondering if she's just acting out for everyone's benefit, or if she's really lost her **** ?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Serious question, do you think this girl was putting on a show? … or do you think she might really be that disturbed? Aside from her actions, she looks relatively put together, clothes aren't crazy as **** , and she's not disheveled like a dirty hippie.

I'm wondering if she's just acting out for everyone's benefit, or if she's really lost her **** ?

They have lost their sh*t, flushed it and haven't got a clue where to find it again

Kim's neighbor on 5th 2 doors down started wearing make-up, women's clothes and carrying a purse about a month ago. If you DONT "go along" with him/her/he/she/it/garden rake there is a melt-down and temper-tantrum that would make any 4-year-old proud. He is 27 years old. 10 years ago I worked with one that did the same thing if you refused to speak in "positive" terms. Criticism or pointing out flaws in a plan or not letting her have her own way, or simply poiting out reality (as in we only have 25 new machines, 100 clients aren't getting one) was "negative" and grounds for a front-row-seat to the show. She was 29.

These snowflake soft-children-of-the-left really DO think all of creation revolves around them and cant handle it when it doesnt. All they can handle is they WANT and have been programmed since birth that melt-downs get them their own way. Nobody took the time or effort to give them the same belt we got, and this is the end result.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She is wearing flats. That is all I got.

I have lost my shat in the past. Not now or any longer could that happen. Of course I was not wearing a pair of Pay Less though.

Appearance is not always the determining factor for mental evaluations. I am not an expert, but life tells me just who not to confront over stupidity. I am generally not wrong.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This bill serves only one purpose. The Democrats know that it will not make it through the senate and will from that point forward use that to claim that the Republicans are bigoted, that they are opposed to “equal rights” for all citizens.

Like I give a zhit about what a Dumbocrat claims. Lying sacks of zhits. Of course, their sheeple will eat it up. Those dumb sheeple are content to follow their shepherds with out question. Even if they are being led to the slaughter house. They are indoctrinated that bad.
Sadly, the Dumb machine has taken over education and media as so to indoctrinate children throughout their entire lives.

Here is the summary:

This bill prohibits discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity in areas including public accommodations and facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, credit, and the jury system. Specifically, the bill defines and includes sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity among the prohibited categories of discrimination or segregation.

The bill expands the definition of public accommodations to include places or establishments that provide (1) exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays; (2) goods, services, or programs; and (3) transportation services.

The bill allows the Department of Justice to intervene in equal protection actions in federal court on account of sexual orientation or gender identity.

The bill prohibits an individual from being denied access to a shared facility, including a restroom, a locker room, and a dressing room, that is in accordance with the individual's gender identity.

What a bunch of horse zhit. I am baffled as to why a private enterprise providing public accommodations can prohibit our Second Amendment rights. , First Amendment rights for that matter or any other Constitutional right.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

It's sole purpose is to provide the left ammunition for the next election.

I meant to address this. Though you are right, they want to lock up the gay vote. What is it ? Two tenths of one percent ? That's why I call it queer.

I mentioned the Dumbs are lying sacks of zhit. Like visiting the abortion issue is trying to take away women's health care, . In jest, I am all for women to take asperin daily. Did you know an asperin a day will prevent abortions, if used correctly ? Simply place inside one knee and hold it in place with the other knee, .

Humph ... I had another example of their lies ... oh yeah I remember.

The Dumbs claim to want to allow women to have control over their own bodies. Each of them who utter these words should be challenged. "Are you in favor of prostitution ?"
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
What a bunch of horse zhit. I am baffled as to why a private enterprise providing public accommodations can prohibit our Second Amendment rights. , First Amendment rights for that matter or any other Constitutional right.

That's confused me for a lot of years too. Best answer I ever got (from a corporate legal department) was along the lines of "By purchasing or using our product, or entering our premises, or interacting with us in any way, shape, or form including breathing the same air, you are contractually agreeing to waive your rights"

Basically, they are putting an EULA on simply being alive and THEY are the ones writing the terms...or so they think

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-23-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by cliffw:

"Are you in favor of prostitution ?"

I'm in favor of not being bothered with any of this sheet....not my problem, go away and dont make it one. And NO, I wont give you any money for your cause.

It's ALL about the money. Every-single-freaken-thing in the end boils down to the money.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-23-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Facebook rants are likely becoming real life rants.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So civil and understanding during a "conversation". I love it when free speech is used. But gosh Beave, the name calling... Republicans can generally handle a bit of verbal stupidity. Demoncrats are verbal stupidity. We can only handle so much of you, but we do enjoy it when you make fools out of yourselves.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2019 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Ism". I am not your problem, but I appear to be your "ism".

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

"Ism". I am not your problem, but I appear to be your "ism".

That vid is definitely Old Drag Queenism

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-24-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it difficult to believe that the left does not recognize this as madness. I believe that they act this way, or champion those who do, just because they like to annoy people. They derive some perverse pleasure from the collective "WTF" they expect from productive society. It is the cultural equivalent of "keying" a nice car because they, themselves must ride the bus.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I find it difficult to believe that the left does not recognize this as madness. I believe that they act this way, or champion those who do, just because they like to annoy people. They derive some perverse pleasure from the collective "WTF" they expect from productive society. It is the cultural equivalent of "keying" a nice car because they, themselves must ride the bus.

"If they weren't so dangerous and destructive, one could smile and pat the Modern Liberal on the head and tell him how cute he is and go on about the business of being an adult. But he is dangerous and destructive, with the True Believer's very purpose being the total destruction of everything that God and science-most obviously Western Civilization-has ever created.

The Modern Liberal will invariably and, in fact, inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, the profane over the profound, the ugly over the beautiful and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success.

Justice demands that the good and hard-working be rewarded and the evil and the lazy be punished (if only by the withholding of the rewards of doing the right things). Modern Liberalism demands that the good and hardworking be punished as the recipients of an unfair advantage and the evil and the lazy be rewarded, their acts of evil and their failure all the proof the Modern Liberal needs that somehow they have been victimized by forces out of their control."

Evan Sayet

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-24-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its the sheer irrationality that gets me. Most of these wack-jobs I don't even know how to respond to. I end up so dumbfounded that a living-breathing human could be THAT stupid and that far in denial of reality that I am speechless.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock