Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Info Shows Over $1 Billion in Business Losses 1985-1994. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Info Shows Over $1 Billion in Business Losses 1985-1994. by rinselberg
Started on: 05-08-2019 05:40 AM
Replies: 197 (2987 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 10-21-2020 12:11 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania: <stuff>

Originally posted by cliffw: <more stuff>

I haven't been following, but do you guys not like each other? I'm not sure I understand. Seems like you guys both have the same views, same opinions, etc.. not that this would be a reason to like or not like someone (my wife is a liberal). I'm just curious why you guys dislike each other?
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff is an azzhole. THAT is why I enjoy his postings so very much.

If someone were not to like me here, in this forum, I am happily OK with that. I have and will continue to prove that I will lend a hand to that person if need be. I have absolutely no intentions of changing the bigheartedness that I do possess. I also have zero intentions of relieving myself of the ability to let another know when they are about to have their hand amputated due to theft.

MAGA2020

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

If someone were not to like me here, in this forum, I am happily OK with that. I have and will continue to prove that I will lend a hand to that person if need be. I have absolutely no intentions of changing the bigheartedness that I do possess. I also have zero intentions of relieving myself of the ability to let another know when they are about to have their hand amputated due to theft.

MAGA2020

It's funny you say that, because I'm an ******* too. And I think you might be an ******* as well. Since we're all assholes, can we all be friends? Hahah...

Come on Cliff, Tony... can the two of you bury the hatchet? Would Uhlanstan have approved of this? What do you think Mary Jane is saying to himself? What about Steve? He's still lurking and you guys are disappointing him.

RayB and Neptune found it possible to be friends... even though they had that Miami / Orlando rivalry going on.

What do you guys say?
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Ronald, posting stupid gifs showing that you wish harm to come to someone in a wheelchair is not normal, healthy behavior.

It just confirms the severity of your mental illness and indicates that you may be a threat to other people or even yourself.

And yet you never miss a chance to poke at & denigrate him.
Dispite your apparent projected expertise in on-line mental illness evaluation & diagnosis.

Strange way to try to help someone...unless you really aren’t interested in helping at all.
You might want to take all that self-proclaimed mental health expertise and apply it to yourself.

Or just get over it.
We get it; you don’t like him.
No need to continually remind us.
Or him, I’m sure.

I’m not buying into your “mental superiority”.
Your own words & actions suggest otherwise.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2019 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
It's funny you say that, because I'm an ******* too. And I think you might be an ******* as well. Since we're all assholes, can we all be friends? Hahah...

Come on Cliff, Tony... can the two of you bury the hatchet? Would Uhlanstan have approved of this? What do you think Mary Jane is saying to himself? What about Steve? He's still lurking and you guys are disappointing him.

RayB and Neptune found it possible to be friends... even though they had that Miami / Orlando rivalry going on.

What do you guys say?

Yes, we should all be friends. It was this way at one time. I have a lot more respect for people than most here believe.

You are being reported Todd for hatchet abuse. Hatchet abuse is sweeping the nation and must be regulated.

I want all to post freely. All.

MAGA2020
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Dispite your apparent projected expertise ...

I am significantly intelligent enough.....

I am conscience* of the concept of Civility.

I’m not buying into your “mental superiority”.

The correct word is DESPITE. Not "dispite"

You might be CONCIOUS of a concept but you are not the Conscience of it

NOBODY is buying into your self-proclaimed "significant intelligence" or your bulls*t moral posturing "Mr. Jew Joke".

Maybe you should spend your efforts on getting help for your drug and alcohol abuse problem and your anti-Semitic hate problem instead of trying to preach to others.

You're pegging the meter.

.....strengthen the delusion looking back at me in the mirror.

Maybe getting help with your drug and alcohol abuse will stop your delusions and help you cope with reality.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-22-2019).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MAGA2020

I am offended by this.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am offended by this.

I'm offended that you're offended.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't been following, but do you guys not like each other? I'm not sure I understand. Seems like you guys both have the same views, same opinions, etc.. not that this would be a reason to like or not like someone (my wife is a liberal). I'm just curious why you guys dislike each other?

Actually Todd, I like him just fine. Despite my views and opinions being completely different and really quite opposite. I have reached out to him a few / couple of times with friendly PM's and have received very amiable ones back. I never called him Shadeball, Ronald, or any other name. Only the name he chose. He can buy me a beer anytime, just like everybody else, including you, .

MAGA2020

That is a distinction I take quite seriously and wear quite proudly. I balance it out by being a likeable azzhole. The stories I could tell. Man do I have a heck of a doozy. Perhaps when I have more time.

What do you guys say?

I can't speak for maryjane but I have had Don and his wife Jane over to my home for Thanksgiving, even spending the night. I have been over to his home also, spending a few nights. Both involving a considerable 'road trip'.

I suspect he would think that I could step up my game but also think he would give me positive points. Funny you mentioned him as I tried to emulate his online demeanor. He and jstricker were instrumental in mentoring me into being a better member of our community.

Heh, you left Patrick off your list. If included, I have traded regular barbs with each. Often. Even though Patrick no longer wishes to post in T/OT his regular postings elsewhere have helped me. (I was in the search function and his advice long ago to another member was perfect for what I needed.) I reached out to him, thanked him, asked him how he was doing, and wished him well. He responded quite fondly.

sigh ... I did not intend to post in this topic at this time. I had some brow beating I wanted to do, . I will get to it later, as my day started over an hour ago.

sigh ... what did I do wrong ???
I worked hard all my life. I did not do so to be still doing it, . I am supposed to be leasureably enjoying my elderly years.

Funny, I am enjoying them anyway, .

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm offended by the word offended
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2019 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe getting help with your drug and alcohol abuse will stop your delusions and help you cope with reality.

And that must drive you crazy, knowing that I’m still smarter than you.

Your post shows everything anyone ever needs to know about you.
You don’t even have the mental capacity to troll effectively.

Your self-convinced ability to diagnose the mental health of anyone else is absurd.

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 personal predictions...Trump will be re elected, and despite liberal rantings, will never be impeached. I dont give a crap about his business or taxes. Those are none of mine, or anyones business. I call myself pretty successful and retired and I have 2 bankruptcies.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am offended that you are offended by my offence.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm astonished by the humility of some of my fellow Forum members.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm astonished by the humility of some of my fellow Forum members.

I'm astonished by the humidity of some of my fellow Forum members.
In other words, some of you guys are all wet.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your self-convinced ability to diagnose the mental health of anyone else is absurd.

I'm actually very accurate.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I won't say that I am a (good) model of sanity.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm astonished by the humidity of some of my fellow Forum members.
In other words, some of you guys are all wet.

That's very dry humor of you, Willie, very dry.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's very dry humor of you, Willie, very dry.

I have not forgotten about this Topic (thread), and my "pledge" to review some of the discussion that has ensued since the last time that I went on record here.

I want to be in a good frame of mind for it (free from the "bile of anger", as a medievalist might say, "humors" of the body and such) and also a time when I will not feel overly constrained by other tasks that need my attention.

For quite some time now, I have been keeping a log of every forum Topic, whether I started it or someone else started it, where I have appeared.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For quite some time now, I have been keeping a log of every forum Topic, whether I started it or someone else started it, where I have appeared.

Do you do a William Shatner voice when you make an entry?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my, another statement (or admission) indicating a need to see one's own name (screen name) in print.
Attention Seeking Syndrone? Hmmmmm.....

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Oh my, another statement (or admission) indicating a need to see one's own name (screen name) in print.

Rams

I have used this history or archive function as a defensive measure (a countermeasure) for myself against a very clear kind of demagoguery that has had a long history in this Off Topic forum, and even to this day, has not been completely eradicated.

The demagoguery or demagog-style tactic is when someone appears on this forum and proclaims that "rinselberg has said [this or that]" or "rinselberg has had a pattern of saying [this or that]", when a review of the actual source material--the previous public messages or "posts"--reveals that the demagog is not presenting an accurate characterization of what I have previously said, or been "up to" on this forum.

Instead of an accurate recounting, it has (at times) been a misleading distortion that recounts part of something that I have previously said, but purposely omits some other important part of what I had said, at the same time or contemporaneously, so that the demagog can present a misleading representation about what I said. At other times, it has been a deceitfully exaggerated magnification or "hyping" of something that I previously said. An attempt to fashion a mountain out of a mole hill, as the old saying goes. Another way for a demagog to create a false impression about what I have said.

I could roll out a very solid and easy to understand case study--an actual example from this forum--if you are interested in pursuing this.

Take care that you do not ignore what has been a truly malicious, "800 pound gorilla of Posting Guidelines Non-Compliance" that has haunted this forum, as you seem to be (recently) squeezing off these somewhat sporadic "sniper rounds" at me about a demogog-fabricated "Attention Seeking Syndrome" Fake News story or Disinformation campaign about me.

I honor the Posting Guidelines. If it seems that there have been times when I myself have violated the Posting Guidelines, closer examination will reveal that I was violating the Posting Guidelines very consciously and deliberately, as an element of one of my (many) Anti-demagog operations.

I am not your forum foe.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-23-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Instead of an accurate recounting, it has (at times) been a misleading distortion that recounts part of something that I have previously said, but purposely omits some other important part of what I had said, at the same time or contemporaneously, so that the demagog can present a misleading representation about what I said. At other times, it has been a deceitfully exaggerated magnification or "hyping" of something that I previously said. An attempt to fashion a mountain out of a mole hill, as the old saying goes. Another way for a demagog to create a false impression about what I have said.

Kind of like the way the "mainstream media" report about your president?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

"rinselberg has said [this or that]" or "rinselberg has had a pattern of saying [this or that]",

For quite some time now, I have been keeping a log of every forum Topic...

He did the exact same thing on OptiBoard, ( the eye care professional's forum that Ronald infested for awhile).

He called it "Rinsel World" or "RadioFreeRinsel"

Ronald even started putting links to his gibberish, cut & paste, nonsense into posts that looped back to his prior gibberish.

See the depth of his long term mental illness for yourself:

https://www.optiboard.com/f...ld?p=80952#post80952

https://www.optiboard.com/f...?p=111012#post111012

https://www.optiboard.com/f...ld?p=80896#post80896

https://www.optiboard.com/f...?p=215008#post215008

I really don't like feeding his sickness by sharing those links, but it shows how deeply mentally ill Ronald is, and has been for quite some time.

It is absolutely no surprise that he is repeating the same psychopathic behavior here on PFF.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13820 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I’m still smarter than you.

The less we have, the more we are required to brag.”
― John Steinbeck,

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2019).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rinse, that's the biggest load of bull sh!t you've ever posted on this Forum.
Trump is being investigated because the DNC feels that HRC got screwed over in the election.
The media NEVER vetted BHO when he was running, nor did they lift a finger to check him out after he was elected.
Benghazi and F&F were investigated because people died.
You're right, Trump should be focused on policy, and he has been, even though the media and DNC do their unscrupulous best to distract and block anything he and the RNC attempt, but he still gets a ton done.
And your comment that he is unable to compartmentalize is incredibly naive.

To add....
The American public couldn't even have access to BHO's educational record, but the Left is now clamoring for DJT tax records that very few of them will even be able to understand.
The hypocrisy of the Liberal Left is unbelievable. It's like dealing with third graders.
You mention Trump being an investigation magnet, and that it was baked in from the moment he was elected.
I suspect the 'bakers' will have a lot of time on their hands to think about the cake they made for themselves.....

All true!

Mr. Trump's tax information is between him and the IRS.
If the IRS were to find any improprieties with his return, I'm sure we would have heard about them.
The Democrats in the House are searching for any reason to come after the duly and legally elected President.
They have stated that they want to examine his returns to 'see if any changes need to be made to tax laws in the real estate and construction trades'.
I would ask how many tax returns they have examined from others in those businesses who also lost money in the NYC property value crash in the 80/90's.
What a crock of horse hockey!

If, Congressional leadership wanted a true picture of what changes need to be made in real estate and construction trades, it would seem to me, the experts in seeing what is going on would be the IRS. An obvious move to get Trump. As much as I don't like some of the taxes I pay and the purpose or things those taxes support, I fully recognize that the IRS is simply enforcing the laws our leaders have put in place and ensuring collection of those taxes. The IRS plays no favorites. Had Mr. Trump committed tax fraud, we would already know about it. That's not to suggest he did not take advantage of tax loop holes in the code. This "investigation" is such a hoax. I don't even like the man and here I am forced to defend him.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-26-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: If this conversation is above you, then feel free to step out and smoke a bowl.

Here is a left leaning individual that is trying to make a name for himself. I have caught his act before. Here he is explaining how this economy, the one we are in right now, is/was created by Obama. Enjoy your day folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-92_io-_gk

MAGA2020
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quoted from rinse, above

"Instead of an accurate recounting, it has (at times) been a misleading distortion that recounts part of something that I have previously said, but purposely omits some other important part of what I had said, at the same time or contemporaneously, so that the demagog can present a misleading representation about what I said. At other times, it has been a deceitfully exaggerated magnification or "hyping" of something that I previously said. An attempt to fashion a mountain out of a mole hill, as the old saying goes. Another way for a demagog to create a false impression about what I have said."

Like the news media...MSNBC, CNN....

Dang it willie, ya beat me to it.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-24-2019).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have not forgotten about this Topic (thread), and my "pledge" to review some of the discussion that has ensued since the last time that I went on record here.

I want to be in a good frame of mind for it (free from the "bile of anger", as a medievalist might say, "humors" of the body and such) and also a time when I will not feel overly constrained by other tasks that need my attention.

Couple of thoughts here, Rinse. When you leave the Fiero Forum, do you think about the Fiero Forum? ...as in, do you ponder the discussions and do they bother you? If the answer is yes, then you're not doing yourself service on this message board. You have to ask, what is the point? I'm not asking you to leave... don't misunderstand, but I am asking why you invest yourself so much in these discussions?

I'd also ask what your goal is? Is the goal to try to convince people on your line of thinking? Couple of thoughts here too; you certainly aren't going to do it with long colloquial diatribes. You have to be explicit, succinct, and type with purpose.

Second... why haven't you responded? The question I would ask is... do you need more time to prepare a dissuading argument? If you seek only to find the opposing view-point, then you'll never find the actual answer. I know you have stead-fast views, but always question if you're supporting your "team," rather than logic.

I'm not entirely thrilled to admit, but for many years I was a Democrat. When I turned 18 in high school, I voted for President Clinton because the teachers all told me I was supposed to. This was for his re-election. I don't necessarily think it was a bad decision (don't even remember who was running against him, Dole?). But that led me down a path of voting for a couple of different people for House and Senate. I voted for Ron Klein (house) in Florida... twice, until I finally voted for Allen West. I also voted for Bill Nelson (senator) of Florida, twice... before I saw the light. Everyone else I've ever voted for has been Republican.

But at the time, I considered my options and why I was voting for an individual. I was a big fan of what I "thought" Bill Nelson was going to do for NASA, only to see NASA politicized by Obama, and the budget cut repeatedly. He did nothing. Never the less, I'm on a tangent now... but if you're knowledgeable on the topic, you shouldn't need to spend 2 weeks trying to come up with a long response that, more than likely, no one is going to read.

We're here to have a discussion, don't take this stuff so critically. Because you're so invested in this discussion, you are invariably pissing people off, who then respond in-kind.

Originally posted by rinselberg:For quite some time now, I have been keeping a log of every forum Topic, whether I started it or someone else started it, where I have appeared.

Why?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish no harm upon the man or any of his constitutes. Hope all is well.

Nadler just got news of the decision to declassify. He is not looking so good...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kXRpS_1558721382

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish no harm upon the man or any of his constitutes. Hope all is well.

Nadler just got news of the decision to declassify. He is not looking so good...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kXRpS_1558721382

Apparently "swooning" is making a comeback with leftists.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not your forum foe.

Interesting, never considered anyone a forum foe. Though I will admit I have you in the "pot stirrer" category.
What you apparently see as "discussion", I see as stirring the pot, to see what reaction you can get. I don't read many of your posts anyway.

Doesn't matter to me what you do or post but it appears you like the attention your posts bring. Just an observation.
We obviously don't have the same perspective politically. Regardless, there is a pattern to your posts, if you don't see it, you should look through a different set of lenses.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-24-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see what you did there.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2019 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...if you don't see it, you should look through a different set of lenses.

I see what you did there.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-24-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should old a-thread-ness be forgot and never brought to mind?

The media's ablaze with Trump Tax Talk again. New front page article in the New York Times.

The [New York] Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump extending over more than two decades. It tells a story fundamentally different from the one he’s sold to the public.

Mr. Trump’s finances are under stress, beset by hundreds of millions in debt coming due and an I.R.S. audit that could cost him over $100 million.

He paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, and nothing at all in 10 of the prior 15 years — largely because he lost so much money.

Russ Buettner, Susanne Craig and Mike McIntire for the New York Times; September 27, 2020.
https://www.nytimes.com/int...ight&pgtype=Homepage

Read-o-Meter: 10,200 words and 51 minutes of reading.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything to deflect from what's important in the real world, heh?

Orange man bad!!!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"He paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, and nothing at all in 10 of the prior 15 years..."

It always galls me when I'm made aware of ultra-wealthy individuals who pay way less taxes than I do.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted this in case there really are forum "lurkers" with an appetite for this kind of reporting.

Use the link (at the end of my previous message) and you may have one-time "freebie" access to the article, even if you don't have a subscription to the New York Times.

There are reports emerging in other places about this report from the New York Times. Reports that say that the "orange man" is looking at more than $400 million of debt that is due for repayment (on paper) during what would be his second term.

I have not scrolled through this latest report to see what would would grab my eye as surprising about it.

Not yet.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-28-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again.

• The Leftist media keeps blowing smoke up everyone’s butt but there’s never any fire and hasn’t been for 4 YEARS

Again it's an anonymous source AND the New York Slimes won't produce the actual documents.
We’ve seen this too many time now to fall for it again but, as we see right here in this thread, Lefties want to believe it and will.

• To make it all even more ridiculous, the NY Slimes actually claims that President Trump took advantage of a loophole written into law by Obama / Biden that allows him to get refund on taxes from the previous four years based on losses.

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."........randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-28-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE 20 PERCENT SOLUTION

Helping to reduce Mr. Trump’s tax bills are unidentified consultants’ fees, some of which can be matched to payments received by Ivanka Trump.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here we go again.

And it doesn't matter whether he did anything, you know, illegal or not. They're still going to b!tch about it.

So why wouldn't Trump give up his tax returns?

"Because **** you! That's why!"

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-28-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay