Started on: 03-15-2019 07:42 AM
Replies: 73 (1155 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-14-2019 10:39 AM
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A self-described 28-year-old "kebab removalist" wrote a manifesto and had a live video stream on Facebook as he mowed down over 60 people killing at least 49.

His manifesto was being removed from the internet according to the news as well as the video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...rch_mosque_shootings
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2019 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: I have watched a lot of the video shot during this attack. It was put out there through social media and the freedom of a broken internet. Everything about this is disgusting.

I know enough to be angry. I know enough that we are not to blame for the mental instability of others. I know enough that an inanimate object did not cause this. I know enough about what the "Plastic Media" is about to tell us.

Mental illness is causing this. Look around you. Forget political isles and look at those around YOU. Take a deep look at the grocery store and decide for yourselves with your own judgement just who you would allow to watch a child on initial impression. An experiment that anyone can do to estimate the sign of the times.

Life is not what it used to be. Do not shy away from reality. Get outside. Be productive. Imagination creates.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-15-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not see the videos. I heard about them from a person that I know, who happens to live there.
The shooter was able to travel to his car 3 times to reload or change weapons then return to shoot more people. He then drove off and watched responding Law Enforcement drive past him.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2019 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
but...but...but...gun control works.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The world is not safe.
Some people are broken.
Government cannot change either of those things.

BodymanBill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2019 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BodymanBillSend a Private Message to BodymanBillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should open our boarders with open arms for them to come to a safe country.
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Disclaimer: I have watched a lot of the video shot during this attack. It was put out there through social media and the freedom of a broken internet. Everything about this is disgusting.

I know enough to be angry. I know enough that we are not to blame for the mental instability of others. I know enough that an inanimate object did not cause this. I know enough about what the "Plastic Media" is about to tell us.

Mental illness is causing this. Look around you. Forget political isles and look at those around YOU. Take a deep look at the grocery store and decide for yourselves with your own judgement just who you would allow to watch a child on initial impression. An experiment that anyone can do to estimate the sign of the times.

Life is not what it used to be. Do not shy away from reality. Get outside. Be productive. Imagination creates.

White guy kills a bunch of people and credits the far right wing: “He is mentally ill!”

Muslim guy kills a bunch of people and credits extreme Islam: “Islam is a violent ideology!!”
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

White guy kills a bunch of people and credits the far right wing: “He is mentally ill!”

Muslim guy kills a bunch of people and credits extreme Islam: “Islam is a violent ideology!!”

Yes.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Yes.

I would argue that the term "far right wing" is MUCH more vague and open to interpretation than the term islam. Islam can be defined and explained by texts, "right wing" on the other hand is just a meaningless fake news "politically correct" strawman to be demonized and belittled at worst, and an ultra miniscule mindset of human nature at best.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I would argue that the term "far right wing" is MUCH more vague and open to interpretation than the term islam. Islam can be defined and explained by texts, "right wing" on the other hand is just a meaningless fake news "politically correct" strawman to be demonized and belittled at worst, and an ultra miniscule mindset of human nature at best.

I agree. If the killer wants to call himself "far right wing" or a foot soldier for the tooth fairy, it's all the same to me. None of that changes the fact that he is mentally ill.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I agree. If the killer wants to call himself "far right wing" or a foot soldier for the tooth fairy, it's all the same to me. None of that changes the fact that he is mentally ill.

True, just like berne sanders or alexandria ocasio-cortez saying they are democrtic. The context is in the person's opinions or interpretations.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of respect for the victims of the tragedy in New Zealand, I will refrain from further posts in this thread.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

This shows a massive lack of understanding of Islam.

Both are vague terms and both are mental illnesses/indoctrination. That is my point. You can't generalize either side.

If you want to point to specific parts of the Koran that promote violence I can easily point to things Donald Trump and other right wing figures have said to do the same thing.

Generalizing either side is dangerous.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-20-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both are vague terms and both are mental illnesses/indoctrination. That is my point. You can't generalize either side.

If you want to point to specific parts of the Koran that promote violence I can easily point to thing Donald Trump and other right wing figures have said to do the same thing.

I believe that I have a good understanding of both. And I also believe that you can't demonstrate Trump promoting violence, tit for tat or otherwise.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 03-20-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2019 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your refusal to answer the simplest of questions in other threads begets me to ignore you.

Yet, here I am...

Islam is a plague on the Earth and should be dealt so accordingly. Mental illness should also be dealt with accordingly.

Click to show

I will sit with you at any time and discuss islam with you. You can use the internet, and I will use my knowledge. You will be horrified at the history that I know. You have a massive lack of understanding for the muslim stain.

Edit: I am seeing a pretty good picture of the mental instability that you are currently suffering, TDS and all.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-20-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not heard President Trump's promote the use of violence, or use words to incite violence.

Please show some examples of his words that you feel promoted or incited violence.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I have not heard President Trump's promote the use of violence, or use words to incite violence.

Please show some examples of his words that you feel promoted or incited violence.

Here he is encouraging violence during a rally.

Here he is just last week suggesting his supporters should get "tough" on on democrats.

In this article you can see him promoting the death penalty for people who were ultimately found, encouraging violence on people before even finding out if they are guilty.

Bonus, "grab them by the pussy" tape. Literally advocating the non-consent assault of women.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-21-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your timely response.

The first link doesn't work, but I have a good idea what you're referring to.

Your definition of 'speech inciting violence' is very different from mine.

Have you ever broken up a fight between grown men?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you ever broken up a fight between grown men?

In order to do that he would presumably have to actually spend time around grown men.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still waiting to see proof of Trump inciting violence.
There are many texts of killing and mutilating along with several other types of harsh behavior that is taught, promoted and encouraged on one side of this challenge. But nothing from Trump of the sort as promised by 3d.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 03-20-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2019 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.dailywire.com/n...olitical-ben-shapiro

From the article...

Here's the truth: Radical Islam is dangerous. The Islamic world has a serious problem with radical Islam. And large swaths of the Muslim world are, in fact, hostile to Western views on matters ranging from freedom of speech to women's rights. To conflate that obvious truth with the desire to murder innocents in Christchurch is intellectual dishonesty of the highest sort. If we want more Muslims living in liberty and freedom, we must certainly demolish white supremacism — and we must also demolish radical Islam, devotees of which were responsible for an estimated 84,000 deaths in 2017 alone, most of those victims Muslim.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2019 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/n...ss-how-many-actually

After Multiple Reports About New Zealanders Turning In Guns, Guess How Many Actually Did It?

Out of an estimated 1.2 million registered guns, New Zealand police report that as of Tuesday night, 37 firearms have been surrendered nationwide
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2019 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

From the article...

Here's the truth: Radical Islam is dangerous. The Islamic world has a serious problem with radical Islam. And large swaths of the Muslim world are, in fact, hostile to Western views on matters ranging from freedom of speech to women's rights. To conflate that obvious truth with the desire to murder innocents in Christchurch is intellectual dishonesty of the highest sort. If we want more Muslims living in liberty and freedom, we must certainly demolish white supremacism — and we must also demolish radical Islam, devotees of which were responsible for an estimated 84,000 deaths in 2017 alone, most of those victims Muslim.

The TRUTH is the koran is chalk-FULL of references and instructions to kill us unbelievers. The ONLY difference between a radical and moderate muslim is one will do it himself, and the other will happily watch, and provide a cheering section, as its done.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-21-2019).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

The TRUTH is the koran is chalk-FULL of references and instructions to kill us unbelievers. The ONLY difference between a radical and moderate muslim is one will do it himself, and the other will happily watch, and provide a cheering section, as its done.

Kind of exactly like you are doing towards them right now?

To everyone saying "Trump doesn't incite violence". How do you describe the comments:

"Yeah get him out, try not to hurt him. If you do I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it."

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, ok. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise."

"I’d like to punch him in the face”

Or telling his supporters to get "tough" on democrats? How do you justify that?

“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

"You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right? And they’re being politically correct the way they take them out, so it takes a little bit longer. And honestly, protesters, they realize it. They realize that there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences, there are none anymore." (Here he is literally attacking people for exercising their first amendment rights)

Or other prominent right wing figures posting stuff like this

I love posting facts and the literal words of your lord and savior and watching people on this forum attempt to insult me or twist logic to make it sound like he "meant something else". The cognitive dissidence is astounding. You guys are so afraid of admitting that you might be incorrect that you will attempt to insult my masculinity(for whatever reason I am not sure, if the conversations happen with women it not count? Are you scared of them also?) instead of facing any form of truth.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-21-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should take a deep breath.

Sarcasm and humor might be outside of your bubble.

Words don't incite violence amongst rational thinking people, but actions do.
Perhaps you should remember the old saw "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Just to point out 'lord and savior' should be capitalized, in the context you used the phrase.
Lord and Savior.

And by the way, Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, not Donald Trump, Barrack Obama or any man or woman walking this Earth.

I doubt there are any people that support the current President that feel he is anywhere close to being god-like.
He is a man, experienced in the world, experienced in implementing plans, and unafraid of speaking his mind.

Most of the fear I see in this world is coming from the Left.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-21-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2019 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the article...

I highlighted a number. A number that must not be denied in this conversation.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I highlighted a number. A number that must not be denied in this conversation.

And we killed over 400,000 Iraqis in the Iraq War. Maybe America is a violent ideology.

White Christian western countries have killed FAR more Muslims than the other way around.

You completely ignore the fact that "radical Islam" rose to power BECAUSE WE TOPPLED STABLE GOVERNMENTS. WE did this. AMERICA did this.

Iraq? Our fault(the English are not innocent here).
Afghanistan? Our fault(and the Russians).
Iran? Our fault.
Palestine? Our fault(and France/England).
Egypt? Our Fault.
Indonesia? America/Japan are at fault.
Libya? Our fault.

This is the same story as South/Latin America. You were perfectly fine getting rich in the United States during the 20th century while we exploited and destroyed country after country and now that the people in these countries are finally saying they have had enough and are leaving you complain and call them "violent". When EVEN TODAY, we are killing them more than they are killing us.
Your historical ignorance is honestly astounding.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quoted from above

"Your historical ignorance is honestly astounding."

You took the words right out of my mouth, in regards to your statements placing blame on America.

I really hope you are not a History teacher.

Edit to add...
No problem with your claim we kill them at a higher rate than they kill us.
That's usually considered winning the war.
(Although WWII was an anomaly in that particular statistic.)

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-21-2019).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to point to specific parts of the Koran that promote violence I can easily point to things Donald Trump and other right wing figures have said to do the same thing.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2019 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kind of exactly like you are doing towards them right now?

<snip the drivel>

You seem to have a VERY serious problem differentiating between self defense of our rights and freedoms, and trying to subjugate a population to a Caliphate. Add to that if the "Alt-Right" (or whatever this weeks term of choice is) wanted to simply outright kill muzzies in a non-official way, we wouldn't bother with guns. We would be buying vans and fertilizer and leaving an awful lot of McVeigh-style craters where mosques once stood.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-21-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2019 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Going to politely not respond. I am in no way responsible for the actions of others.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And we killed over 400,000 Iraqis in the Iraq War. Maybe America is a violent ideology.

White Christian western countries have killed FAR more Muslims than the other way around.

You completely ignore the fact that "radical Islam" rose to power BECAUSE WE TOPPLED STABLE GOVERNMENTS. WE did this. AMERICA did this.

Iraq? Our fault(the English are not innocent here).
Afghanistan? Our fault(and the Russians).
Iran? Our fault.
Palestine? Our fault(and France/England).
Egypt? Our Fault.
Indonesia? America/Japan are at fault.
Libya? Our fault.

This is the same story as South/Latin America. You were perfectly fine getting rich in the United States during the 20th century while we exploited and destroyed country after country and now that the people in these countries are finally saying they have had enough and are leaving you complain and call them "violent". When EVEN TODAY, we are killing them more than they are killing us.
Your historical ignorance is honestly astounding.

THIS
is the end result of Leftist indoctrination.

THIS is why these soft children of the left will embrace Marxism with open arms and empty heads.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2019).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2019 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WE TOPPLED STABLE GOVERNMENTS.

Stable might be relative. ...

"Saddam Hussein, the president of Iraq from 1979 until 2003, gained international notoriety for torturing and murdering thousands of his people. Hussein believed he ruled with an iron fist to keep his country, divided by ethnicity and religion, intact. However, his actions bespeak a tyrannical despot who stopped at nothing to punish those who opposed him."

examples:
https://www.thoughtco.com/t...ddam-hussein-1779933
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet here is another example of the power of Trumps rhetoric.

https://www.businessinsider...es-study-maga-2019-3

Also, 2.5, I agree with you in a limited sense. The former Iraqi government was not a good government, but it was FAR better than the instability that exists now.

To everyone else: you continue to ignore the facts of US intervention in foreign countries. The west is responsible for a massive amount of destabilization around the world, it is scary that you want to ignore that because it doesn’t fit your narrative.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2019 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Results" of such studies, published by liberal outlets, without data concerning specifics of the crimes (white on black, black on black, straight on gay, etc.) are meaningless, and bring to mind cherry picked data to prove a preconceived outcome.

Are there specific groups of people committing these crimes? Are there specific types of 'hate crimes' being committed? What are the researchers defining as hate crimes? How much do you know about the Antidefamation League?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-23-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2019 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This topic became off track due to one person that has not even remotely expressed remorse for those murdered by another human.

That in which we cannot see tells the most.

Edit: I handed threepup a negative. He is cruel.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-23-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most leftist are, Tony.

The ONLY thing they give a sheet about is forcing their ideology....a lot like the muzzies. Maybe that why they love islam so much.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2019 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Well, that didnt take long....as predictable as it was.

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../1109154050656870400
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To everyone saying "Trump doesn't incite violence". How do you describe the comments:

Ok, I will play.

Your limited wisdom, and lack of reasoning abilities, does not make a convincing argument. Neither is it credible.

Your inability to see outside of your own thinking leaves you at a disadvantage at functioning in the real world. It seems as if you enslaved yourself into believing in everything you think.

"Yeah get him out, try not to hurt him. If you do I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it."

Get him out ? Who was he ? What was he doing there ? Do you even know where there is ? Do you think it is appropriate for Athists to disrupt Church services ? The disgruntled to disrupt funerals ? Classrooms for that matter.

Those remarks get played out everyday all across America, in many different scenes. Including the Dumbocratic gatherings. People get ejected for a variety of reasons. Many get hurt while resisting. Some face charges.

If you or any uninvited agitator come and disrupt any gathering I hold, you will be forcefully ejected. By gun point if necessary.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, ok. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise."

"I’d like to punch him in the face”

Being stupid should be painful. Can I pelt you with tomatoes ? At an event you are hosting ? Your social awareness classroom ?

Bumbling Biden said he would like to take Trump behind the bleachers and beat him senseless. We didn't here you decrying that.
Who was it ? Maxine IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH Waters who directed dumbs to, when they see a conservative in a public places, to surround and harass them ? There are many cell phone videos of this happening. Of that being carried out.
Where are the conservative videos of any violence of dumbs being hurt or harassed ?

Or telling his supporters to get "tough" on democrats? How do you justify that?

With me, you get what you dish out.

"You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right? And they’re being politically correct the way they take them out, so it takes a little bit longer. And honestly, protesters, they realize it. They realize that there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences, there are none anymore." (Here he is literally attacking people for exercising their first amendment rights)

Melodramatic much ?

'Ya know ThreeDog, Uncle Harley always says there are two rules to understand Dumbocrats.
1) What ever a Dumbocrat tells you, the opposite is true.
2) What ever Dumbocrat accuses you doing, they are actually doing.

Here, you just attacked President Trump for exercising his first amendment rights, .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock