Started on: 03-24-2018 11:56 AM
Replies: 74 (1074 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 03-28-2018 11:07 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone watching the coverage?

Any thoughts to share?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2018 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Round 'em up and ship them somewhere.....anywhere but here.

What part of "Constitutional Right" don't these leftie retards understand ? If they dont like or are offended by rights in America (or Canada), then find someplace else to live.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was listening to one of these “activists” yesterday and two things struck me. They say that they are concerned for their safety and they are afraid to go to school. I do not believe either assertion.

I was once that age (believe it or not). Safety was not on our top ten list and we were certainly not afraid of school, although there was one teacher who worried us a little. He used eyebrow pencil on his sideburns.

I have read reports that these rallies are backed by the usual suspects. I don't doubt that.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-24-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Round 'em up and ship them somewhere.....anywhere but here.

What part of "Constitutional Right" don't these leftie retards understand ? If they dont like or are offended by rights in America (or Canada), then find someplace else to live.

We also have the Right of Assembly, and the Right of Free Speech

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2018 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, hell Willie

When I was in high school we had guns and archery equipment in the trunk of the car and went hunting after class. Some teachers would join in. Summer camp at about 9 or 10 years old taught safe archery shooting (recurve and compound bow) and the YMCA had an air gun range in the gym (10 cents for 20 pellets with Crossman break-barrel rifles) and that was at about 7 or 8 years old.

some places in Canada and the USA still do !

These "children" have a lot to learn, and David needs to realize that while he is sitting there crying his tears, a lot of us were paid by our governments to carry a rifle (and rocket, and grenades) at the same age he is.

They got a lot of growing up and smartening up to do.

We have our own problems with the anti-gun nuts up here, and we dont even need to get into powder guns or even real guns to fall into the rabbit hole of stupidity.

This is from the RCMP website http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/c...ica-replique-eng.htm

Airsoft guns are devices that have a low muzzle velocity and muzzle energy, and usually discharge projectiles made out of a substance such as plastic or wax rather than metal. An airsoft gun, firing a .20g 6mm plastic pellet, with a muzzle velocity below 111.6 m/s (366 fps), and resembling with near precision an existing make and model of a firearm, other than an antique firearm, is a replica firearm and therefore a prohibited device.

And this is from a replica airgun importer.. https://www.replicaairguns.ca/legality

All our of items located in our Canadian store are 100% legal across Canada. This includes but not limited to our BB guns, Pellet guns, Blanks Guns, or Airsoft Guns. We ship out of British Columbia so all of our items are cleared through customs before they get shipped to you. Your order will not be checked by any sort of customs officer as this is a locally owned and operated store. We will guarantee delivery to you, if you do not get your order delivered to your address for any reason we will take full responsibility and ship you a replacement.

Meaning, not even Canada Customs and the RCMP can get their **** together and decide on what is or is not legal, its all subjective to what somebody likes or thinks constitutes a replica.

I grew up with a rabid anti-gunner in the family (even water guns were verbotten), and have learned over the years the ONLY way to deal with them is ignore them and throw them out of your life. They arent going to back down or respect your rights simply because they dont like them.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-24-2018).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Follow the money! Someone(s) with a lot of cash is supporting this.

Rams
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No prizes guessing whom.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 'partnered groups' names were clearly displayed on the banners.

Sad thing is, the NRA is on the same side of the REAL issue.

SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. And they shouldn't get to vote, either.

Voting should be limited to property owners.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Yep. And they shouldn't get to vote, either.

Hmmm, well had I been asked that question, I would have said those who have served.
But I'm pretty sure that won't fly here.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many ill informed, uneducated, and emotional people, it makes having a conversation very difficult.

I whole heartedly believe the second amendment was very purposeful and necessary to the bill of rights as a whole. Interestingly, if you read them, the Bill of Rights, you come to the conclusion that they not only wanted an armed citizen, they wanted them armed with the same weapon as the military (government). What would be the use of having a musket?

We are so insulated, and I really believe we have forgotten that democracy and freedom are a rarity, and not a natural occurrence among nations. The world for most of its history and even now is ruled by dictatorships and governments that use coercion and oppression.

It's so odd that people would ask to be oppressed, restricted, with the belief that they will be safer.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These snowflakes know more than everyone else. But I don't care if they protest. It's as empty as the 99% protest, the Occupy Wall Street crowd and etc.

Nothing Burger.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 03-24-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

It's so odd that people would ask to be oppressed, restricted, with the belief that they will be safer.

They do it because they think they are in control. They are not demanding that the Government put restrictions on themselves, they are demanding that the Government put restrictions on others.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Any thoughts to share?

My wife says I think too much.

I will start with you sir.

SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS

Define those "SOME PEOPLE". Martha Stewart is a convicted felon, as is General Michael Flynn.
I would arm them for my team.
Why does a convicted felon lose his gun rights ? Why not all his rights ? Why not freedom of speech, the right to assemble, self incrimination, why gun rights ?

Originally posted by tshark:

Originally posted by blackrams:
Hmmm, well had I been asked that question, I would have said those who have served.
But I'm pretty sure that won't fly here.
Rams

My my, ... we have some demented people here. All of us. Even me.
You are both wrong.

Renters pay property taxes (in their rent). Those that do not serve in the armed services (military) also pay taxes. The government sets the tax rates.
People who do not own property, or who did not serve, are denied free speech (the right to vote) ?

So many ill informed, uneducated, and emotional people ...

Jeeze ! You just defined Lemmings.

Gosh, who was it, who said it, "those who give up liberty for safety deserve neither". I think Ben Franklin.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-25-2018).]

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how many of these snowflakes' parents own guns...

------------------

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is interesting that Hogg is now saying that he doesn't want to give up his first amendment right to not wear a see through backpack. Why because why should everyone pay for someone's stupidity.

Does he even understand how hypocritical he is? The same can be said about guns. Why should the millions of legal gun owners lose their rights because of a few stupid criminals, terrorists and demented kids?

Maybe if people actually looked at the facts for this particular school shooting they might find a different cause. Not only was this kid demented and evil, the local, state and the FBI failed miserably in their duty to protect the other kids in their school. Partially because of Politically correct assumptions that didn't want to have criminal acts tagged onto the poor students so they just ignored them. Then we could focus on the idiocy of the local police who made somewhere around 39 visits to the home of this demented kid. The FBI was not up to the task either having been informed more than once that this kid would most likely do something like this and just blowing it off.

Lastly, I would state that the kids in this are being manipulated and that some of these kids who are the leaders of this particular group exhibit a tendency to be demigogs and are acting like some of the communist agitators of the last century. Heaven help us if they actually get into power someday.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

People who do not own property, or who did not serve, are denied free speech (the right to vote) ?

Gosh, who was it, who said it, "those who give up liberty for safety deserve neither". I think Ben Franklin.

Free speech and the right to vote are two different things. As an example, criminals who have lost the right to possess weapons still have the right to free speech.

We, US citizens have certain unalienable rights, all qualified US citizens have the right to vote, that right came with birth for most and was not earned by the individuals concerned. I don't get to change the rules nor am I asking to be allowed to. But there are some voices, even those I don't always agree with that carry more weight with me. As I previously said, I didn't and don't expect much (if any) agreement here. Demented? Hmmm, OK.......

Rams
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fine, you have my attention...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-25-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw....

"Some people" is what the conversation should be about.

- adjudicated as mentally unfit? ✓
- violent felon? ✓
- under the influence? ✓
- habitual substance abuse? ✓

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw....

"Some people" is what the conversation should be about.

I dunno......

- adjudicated as mentally unfit? ✓

By who ? With what condition ? We now live in a world where every-single person can be diagnosed with SOMETHING mentally. There is nothing wrong with them, its just the psyciatric industry feels a need to put a label on every-single-thing in order to sell more drugs and create more patients for the money.

- violent felon? ✓

Again, by who's standards. There is a HUGE difference between somebody who got into a bar-fight and beat the crap out of a few people, and somebody went on a shooting spree, yet both are classed as "violent felons". Actually, the guy in the bar fight has already proven he wont pull a gun for just any fit of anger.

- under the influence? ✓

Yeh. I doubt there are very many (who have lived ruraly) who have never taken a few cans out to the field while they blow away old pop bottles. Also, influence of WHAT ? Alcohol ? Dope ? Caffeine ? Sugar ? Endorphens ? Nicotine ? There are more "studies" published every-single-day outlining what every-single-thing you eat, drink, or smoke does to your brain. Everybody is under the influence of SOMETHING 24-7-365. 100% of the population.

- habitual substance abuse? ✓

Define habitual. Daily ? Weekly ? once or twice a month ? Monthly ? ANYTHING can be classed as "habitual" if a repatative pattern can be identified.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what they think.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

This is what they think.

[video]

I did watch. I have seen him before. He randomly interviews folks. I like that.

People DO NOT understand any issues! The feel for an issue, but have little understanding for the risks at stake. Nor do they poses the knowledge to spout off facts. The video posted fully shows the inability of "peoplekind" to retain the most simple of learned wisdom.

I am not some moral god. I do pay attention more than 95%. If this offends you, then you are on the less than scale. Get over it.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-25-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

hypocritical picture

It really is not difficult to spot. I find it sad that it needs to be pointed out.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Emma Gonzalez is the child of Cuban immigrants.

Perhaps it's not as conspiratorial as it is made out to be.....
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No

Emma Gonzalez is the child of Cuban immigrants.

Perhaps it's not as conspiratorial as it is made out to be.....

No conspiracy. Just something to ponder for those who are supporting or following these children protest fodder of the left.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For someone very political and wishing to promote their agenda, AG is a perfect fit. She is openly gay, an immigrant, and a victim. She willingly ready to sacrifice her life for the cause, and they are willing to sacrifice her. What's so bothersome is she is still just a child. Her parents, I would hope, will ground her a little more, but I am sure they are feeling they deserve something. Once they start forwarding her 10k per showing (performances), they will look the other way.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do people have a right to advocate, the abolishment of natural rights belonging to others? Should that be a felonious act?
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tht

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Do people have a right to advocate, the abolishment of natural rights belonging to others? Should that be a felonious act?

They do. I don't care what people say, advocate or wish for. It is free speech in a public forum.

Although schools are not considered public squares for protest.

These suburban affluent children can protest all they want outside of school.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caution, truths, language, and the American way...

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting observations

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO....The "big march" this weekend ended up with only approx. 25% of the 800k attendees that the leftists claimed.

It seems as though the "astroturf" of using kids to push their gun grabbing isn't as deep as they would like us all to believe.

"More than 200,000 people attended the March for Our Lives demonstration in Washington D.C. on Saturday, according to Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc (DDIS). The Virginia-based firm uses a proprietary method for calculating crowd size using aerial photos.

The peak crowd size was 202,796 people, with a margin of error of 15 percent, the firm said. The crowd reached its largest size at 1 p.m., according to the company's estimates.

The organizers put the total number of attendees at closer to 800,000."
(...of course they did. They didn't think anyone else was counting...)

https://www.cbsnews.com/new...-attended-d-c-march/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-25-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13836 posts
Member since Mar 2006

For someone very political and wishing to promote their agenda, AG is a perfect fit. She is openly gay, an immigrant, and a victim. She willingly ready to sacrifice her life for the cause, and they are willing to sacrifice her. What's so bothersome is she is still just a child. Her parents, I would hope, will ground her a little more, but I am sure they are feeling they deserve something. Once they start forwarding her 10k per showing (performances), they will look the other way.

Don't misunderstand Cuban immigrants. They are some of the most fiercely conservative folks in Florida. Coming here from a Communist regime tends to do that to you.

Outside of Miami, my area here in Tampa has the 2nd largest Cuban ancestry population in the United States. Many came here over a 100 years ago, (long before Castro obviously...back in the days of Jose Marti), and they set up the cigar factories and community that Old Cuban Tampa, (Ybor City) is still famous for. While folks of any ancestry have will differences among them, our Cuban ancestry and immigrant neighbors around here are overwhelmingly hard working, conservatives.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-26-2018).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Useful Idiots. I'm just trying to figure out which ones are the more Useful Idiots.... The Adults or the Children.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in case there was any doubt:

https://www.facebook.com/cpusa

Let them be known by the company they keep.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock