Started on: 01-12-2018 05:42 PM
Replies: 85 (1767 views)
Last post by: dennis_6 on 01-18-2018 11:52 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The BBC has been saying overy and over and over that Trump has said a racist slur against African Countries, but the slur was never repeated, I had to search for it. I saw a CNN article that also had no definitive answer but did mention that the only Democrat in the room, Dick Derban is crying the loudest about language used during the conference. The article made no reference to others that agreed with the accusations of racist remarks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He reportedly said why would the US want to allow immigrants from azzhole places like Haiti and Africa in. How do you argue with someone telling the truth ?
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a-hole, shithole. Not sure how that is racist

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/122012.html

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 01-12-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Fox showed it as 3 letters, so I made that assumption... Ill agree both apply. Covers both people and place...
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are making a stink to avoid the point of the real question.

Why are we letting people in that will be a burden on the American taxpayer?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He said it. No doubt about it. I have been messaging about this in the other thread. The one that begins with "Donnie..."
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 01-12-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20658 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Because azzhats like Durbin (who by the way is a bad no good SOB) wants to bring more immigrants from s---hole countries, because they identify and vote for Democrats.

Democrats don't like immigrants from Europe or Asia, because Democrats are racist.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 01-12-2018).]

dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

He said it. No doubt about it. I have been messaging about this in the other thread. The one that begins with "Donnie..."

So you are willing to stake your credibility on Trump saying the word sh*thole. Interesting.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't give a rodent's rump what words he used. I know he was speaking English and everyone understood his message. It's about time that everyone faces the fact that the immigration problem is dragging this country down through the exact location alluded to in the President's statement.

Something has to change and now is the time. This is the reason we chose Trump.

America, grow up and grow a pair. If a few choice words can drive us into this kind of frenzy, we are truly lost.

(edited for spelling and syntax)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-12-2018).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whether he said it or not, I am still curious how it is considered racist? Anyone want to try to explain it?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LBJ, the darling of the left said much worse things and Winston Churchill used more colorful language. We have all heard it and most of us have said it.
Playtime is over. Get back to work. Fix the problem.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Whether he said it or not, I am still curious how it is considered racist? Anyone want to try to explain it?

As one commentator put it. Liberals want to tie everything that Trump and Republicans say and do, because they they are trying to hang them in emotional blackmail, in hopes to control the agenda.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Whenever I say "Illegal alien" the left hears "Mexican". Who is the true racist? Who assigns race to an otherwise neutral term?
If I say "Mexican", I mean a citizen of Mexico. Leftists will assume I am referring to an ethnic group, then call me racist. They do not listen.
They are projecting their own racial prejudices onto others.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-12-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REPORT: Dick Durbin Has A History Of Lying About Private White House Meetings

https://www.google.com/amp/...-ryan-saavedra%3famp
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Jake Tapper of liberal CNN walking it back now...
Trump was not referring to Haiti only Africa. Not looking good for Rinselberg's credibility. Don't like the source? Tapper posted it on twitter.
https://www.google.com/amp/...call-haiti-a-sthole/
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:They are projecting their own racial prejudices onto others.

Truer words have not been posted on this forum. In all of our communications, we hear what we relate to. What was said versus what was heard could differ greatly. Consider how many conversations go south here on this forum simply due to misinterpretation. Then again, maybe he said precisely what the Dem. reported. Anyone want to argue that the locations are garden spots? Whether or not it was said is only important to those with an agenda. The intent of what was said is much more important and that can only be determined by the speaker, not the listener.

IOWs, what I said is not what you heard or, wanted to hear.
That's not to suggest President Trump is or isn't a racist or have racist points of view.
I've been assigned to Sh1t holes before, some in the US, some overseas. But, the fact that I consider them to be as previously described had nothing to do with the races of those who happen to have been there at the time. Though, I do believe the majority of the residents were Liberals. So, my definition may differ from yours and President Trump's.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-12-2018).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one is saying we should let every person who wants in to this country, but if you are asking why would let anyone from a 'bad' country in like captain douchebag in the whitehouse, you are not a true American and truly ignorant of history.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breath free".

The terrible part is not that he called them "shithole countries". The terrible part is that he asked "Why are we letting them come here??"

If you're neighbors house is on fire, you don't turn away their kids. This country is built on immigrants from "shithole" countries, thats what makes this country great, and **** you if you think otherwise because you're unequivocally wrong.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

No one is saying we should let every person who wants in to this country, but if you are asking why would let anyone from a 'bad' country in like captain douchebag in the whitehouse, you are not a true American and truly ignorant of history.

The terrible part is not that he called them "shithole countries". The terrible part is that he asked "Why are we letting them come here??"

If you're neighbors house is on fire, you don't turn away their kids. This country is built on immigrants from "shithole" countries, thats what makes this country great, and **** you if you think otherwise because you're unequivocally wrong.

Go to any Niger, El Salvadoran or Haitian community in the USA, mostly in ghettos, and see of you can make friends with them see if they will welcome your white azz in their communities or home. And while you are at it, go ahead and share your love of others in Obama's South Side Chicago and see if they will love you and share friendship.

Since many of you leftist liberals live in a white suburban cocoon, you are ignorant of the real world. I've been around the world, including shithole counties. Here is a secret that I will tell you about these immigrants that come from these countries. They HATE you. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or Republican. They hate you for being a white or American.

You can act compassionate and say you care, but they might smile at you and act friendly. But trust me, once you walk away they talk **** about you and hate you.

If you want to understand what that hate is? You know how you hate Conservatives, Republicans and Trump? That hate you feel, times it by two or more. That is how they feel about you. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, liberal and show them your Obama centerfold. That doesn't matter. They still hate you.

So go ahead and try to make friends with them here in their immigrant enclaves. I doubt you ever will.

You should just stay in your Bennie baby white suburbs and act like you can solve the world's problems sitting on your fat azz behind an Apple Laptop.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... and **** you if you think otherwise because you're unequivocally wrong.

All that I need to know.

I was curious what happened to you. Thought perhaps that you would have shot up a theater or something by this point. Huh, guess I am wrong?
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The meaning behind this phrase is lost on most people. We were (and still are) open to people coming here legally, who want to integrate, and contribute to their communities. People who want to 'live the American dream'. Not refugees who come here to live on welfare, terrorize the American people, and attempt to undermine and overthrow the culture and government.

Many countries ARE third world shitholes, and that's why those people come here: to get away from them and live in a first world country, where you can get clean water and food, and live indoors. Largely refugees who are too lazy or don't have the balls to defend and take back their own countries from terrorist and dictators. They come here and try to set up little pockets of their former countries instead of integrating, and then wonder why THOSE areas turn into dangerous shitholes.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, RWDPLZ, for quoting that little tirade. It not only records threedog's admission that America is a great country but also highlights his insolence and lack of comprehension.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Go to any Niger, El Salvadoran or Haitian community in the USA, mostly in ghettos, and see of you can make friends with them see if they will welcome your white azz in their communities or home. And while you are at it, go ahead and share your love of others in Obama's South Side Chicago and see if they will love you and share friendship.

Since many of you leftist liberals live in a white suburban cocoon, you are ignorant of the real world. I've been around the world, including shithole counties. Here is a secret that I will tell you about these immigrants that come from these countries. They HATE you. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat or Republican. They hate you for being a white or American.

You can act compassionate and say you care, but they might smile at you and act friendly. But trust me, once you walk away they talk **** about you and hate you.

If you want to understand what that hate is? You know how you hate Conservatives, Republicans and Trump? That hate you feel, times it by two or more. That is how they feel about you. It doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, liberal and show them your Obama centerfold. That doesn't matter. They still hate you.

So go ahead and try to make friends with them here in their immigrant enclaves. I doubt you ever will.

You should just stay in your Bennie baby white suburbs and act like you can solve the world's problems sitting on your fat azz behind an Apple Laptop.

Actually, I taught(and lived) on the South side of Chicago last year at a 40% Hispanic school, now I am in a Denver area school that is about 80% Hispanic and 45% first generation. Nice try though!

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Many countries ARE third world shitholes, and that's why those people come here: to get away from them and live in a first world country, where you can get clean water and food, and live indoors. Largely refugees who are too lazy or don't have the balls to defend and take back their own countries from terrorist and dictators. They come here and try to set up little pockets of their former countries instead of integrating, and then wonder why THOSE areas turn into dangerous shitholes.

Are you ****ing serious? "They don't have the balls to take back their own countries" Do you have any idea what its like to actually live in an oppressive country? Go ahead, take on a drug cartel, see how that works out for you.

You were born into the easy life, and you are scared of someone just MOVING into your neighborhood(despite the fact that immigrants are generally better, safer citizens than natives source) and you are telling them that they don't have the balls?

Other people did all the work for you making this country great and safe, you do not have the right to tell someone to "act tough". You are a coward.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 01-13-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you ask RWDPLZ about Cd. Juárez?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-13-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you ****ing serious? "They don't have the balls to take back their own countries" Do you have any idea what its like to actually live in an oppressive country? Go ahead, take on a drug cartel, see how that works out for you.

You were born into the easy life, and you are scared of someone just MOVING into your neighborhood(despite the fact that immigrants are generally better, safer citizens than natives source) and you are telling them that they don't have the balls?

Other people did all the work for you making this country great and safe, you do not have the right to tell someone to "act tough". You are a coward.

I am a white male, I was born poor, and have worked my ass of for what little I have, I have been through hell and back, something your liberal silver spoon self can't understand. I have worked in corrections and stood toe to toe with murdering gang bangers without back up that could arrive in time to save me.
I have seen heads cracked open from a lock in a sock. You ever see a man's brains?
Despite all of this, I know other "privileged" white males here have been through far worse.
So shut your idiot liberal mouth and have some respect for the men you address.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-13-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you ****ing serious? "They don't have the balls to take back their own countries" Do you have any idea what its like to actually live in an oppressive country?

I know for an absolute FACT that you don't have clue what it is like to live in an "oppressive country" kid.

You can't even begin to imagine what a real "shithole country" is.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-13-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are dealing with children and living off the backs of taxpayers. You never been to a Hispanic country, have you?

Those children parents don't like you, trust me. They despise you as much as you despise Trump.

Me? I never will have my children educated in public schools. It is child abuse to do so. Glad to know why you are a leftist. Good to know you can tell these children that Trump is a monster. Leftist public school teachers use the same tactics that the teachers of Hitlers Youth does.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you haven't walked in another man's shoes, you have only an outside impression of what he is. I'd be very careful with such accusations. That's putting it as nicely as I know how.

Rams
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Btw, if I hadn't said it before here. Thank you Veterans and Law Enforcement.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I know for an absolute FACT that you don't have clue what it is like to live in an "oppressive country" kid.

You can't even begin to imagine what a real "shithole country" is sonny.

I was just thinking of this situation with the Dominican Republic vs Haiti. The DR is a nice country with good people vs the shithole called Haiti. Same skin color, same racial background yet one is nice and the other is not. People who are calling Trump racist need to be smacked up side the head with the picture above.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Why don't you ask RWDPLZ about Cd. Juárez?

That's definitely the best example. I finally saw the movie 'Sicario', it was like a documentary, especially the Federales standing in the back of the trucks with guns in full combat gear, and the border at the free bridge, looked just like the real thing. Obviously I've spent a lot more time in third world shitholes than Libdog. Other shitholes include Monterrey (yes there are pockets of nice parts), San Luis Rio Colorado, Durango, Mexico City...
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will you stop living in fear and realize how good you all have it?

You act like you all had the toughest time that you had to overcome.

You literally had it the easiest of any single group of people in human history.

You grew up in the United States during the second half of the 20th century, as white men. You were not discriminated against, hindered, and enjoyed the greatest economic prosperity in human history. Now you complain and moan because other people want a piece of the pie. "Wahh my life was so hard, wahhh I have to compete with brown people for my job, wahhhhh two gay guys want to get married and it offends me".

Your response is to call other people snowflakes and shout down those who expose the truth to you. Its a fact that your childhood and job hunts have been the easiest by far. EVERYONE around you has it harder. Parents? Had it harder. Black guy your age? Had it harder. Wife/sister? Had it harder. Teenager in high school? Has it harder. All of the stats and information show how this is an undeniable truth. Yet here you are, screaming "I had to walk up hill BOTH ways to school".

No one in the world cares about you because your spoiled asses are still complaining despite having it by far the best.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You literally had it the easiest of any single group of people in human history.

You grew up in the United States during the second half of the 20th century, as white men. You were not discriminated against, hindered, and enjoyed the greatest economic prosperity in human history. Now you complain and moan because other people want a piece of the pie. "Wahh my life was so hard, wahhh I have to compete with brown people for my job, wahhhhh two gay guys want to get married and it offends me".

Your response is to call other people snowflakes and shout down those who expose the truth to you. Its a fact that your childhood and job hunts have been the easiest by far. EVERYONE around you has it harder. Parents? Had it harder. Black guy your age? Had it harder. Wife/sister? Had it harder. Teenager in high school? Has it harder. All of the stats and information show how this is an undeniable truth. Yet here you are, screaming "I had to walk up hill BOTH ways to school".

No one in the world cares about you because your spoiled asses are still complaining despite having it by far the best.

Wrong answer, idiot.
You are the first person, I would love to see banned from the forum and I have never wished for anyone to be banned.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Wrong answer, idiot.
You are the first person, I would love to see banned from the forum and I have never wished for anyone to be banned.

I don't want him banned. He is the perfect poster child for the leftist mentality. He beautifully demonstrates everything that is wrong with the left. He is a textbook example.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't want him banned. He is the perfect poster child for the leftist mentality. He beautifully demonstrates everything that is wrong with the left. He is a textbook example.

I guess he does serve a educational purpose, like this is your brain on drugs, commercials did.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🐇
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess he does serve a educational purpose, like this is your brain on drugs, commercials did.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong answer, idiot.

"Ban him because he because he disagrees and uses facts to make me feel bad! Ban him!"

Sorry you don't like facts and truth, only you can fix that.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This text, is textbook bigotry. An example of prejudice and racism.
He just put an entire race of Americans in a negative light, based solely on skin color. As if none of them accually worked hard or studied for an education.
I don't typically call people names, but I think Threedog, that Sad-dog fits you fine.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Ban him because he because he disagrees and uses facts to make me feel bad! Ban him!"

Sorry you don't like facts and truth, only you can fix that.

I wanted you banned for your slander of another PFF member, a better man than you.
You don't have facts. You have propaganda, you have no real world experience and you are quite the useful idiot. Might want to watch that video Yuri did, useful idiots are the first to be executed by your inclusive marxist paradise.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock