Started on: 12-10-2017 12:17 PM
Replies: 108 (2142 views)
Last post by: randye on 12-16-2017 08:59 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
History has proven that the left leaning members here are liars. Our left leaning members have taken this too far, and I want no part of it. I am not leaving graciously. I plan on telling the truths that keep our little dick loving left so uneasy. Oh, all will become uncomfortable, and I have the green to withstand several large blows to my bar. I plan on using that to my advantage.

I am guessing that I will receive more European immigrant shat in the mail.

I am not a racist. I have full entitlement to all that I have earned throughout life. I am not a criminal, felon, or salesman. I value Christian morals.

My family are immigrants. My name is in the books on Ellis Island. We never carried a green card or the such. I have strong ideals against all things criminal.

My screen name is my real name. I am easily found on the net, in person, and not once have one of you pussy azzed liberals ever came to me in person. Only internet threats, PMs, and emails. If you plan on sending me things, just ask for my god damned address. I will gladly supply it to you.

I may not leave here. I will do as I please. I have chosen to choose on my own. I am fed up with the insane amount of things done to me and my household by leftists on this board. If provoked, I will act accordingly.

Well, let us see just who is real here...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning, Tony!

Now...why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always rate you a positive Stubby.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got a positive from me Tony. Liberalism is a way to ignore common sense and shove there ideas down every ones throat and never being wrong when trying to make there case, like lying, rioting, destroying there own cities. I have my hands full here at home just trying to get my wife to delete CNN off her car radio. Keep up the good fight.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just watching all the negs being tossed out the other day. I have given out 18 positives out in the past two days, and two negatives. Threepup and Ronald got those. I gave E.Frugal a negative last week, and Keel one the other night. I do not hide.

The part that I love is when threepup shows up without a ratings, yet all our conservative members receive negatives? Kind of like a shadow member?

I forget nothing. Not a single thing.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-10-2017).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't give you another positive, but got you a bump to the right.
I do enjoy your post. A lot of times you say what I would have.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Just watching all the negs being tossed out the other day. I have given out 18 positives out in the past two days, and two negatives. Threepup and Ronald got those. I gave E.Frugal a negative last week, and Keel one the other night. I do not hide.

The part that I love is when threepup shows up without a ratings, yet all our conservative members receive negatives? Kind of like a shadow member?

Sooo... I have almost never said anything about the Ratings thing, but if you would like to explain why you gave me a Negative during the past two days, it could set up some useful discussion.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-10-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Click to show

Without being too vague, you can easily look through all of my conversations with you and curtail exactly why you have received a negative from me. I will not do work for you.

I even labeled you as suspect. Nothing. Deadpan from you. I have my reasons.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you (Tony) read the brief PM that I sent you? About the video that you posted (or did not post--I do not see it) in the Roy Moore thread? Or did you see what I posted into the Roy Moore thread? The PM is a duplicate of what I posted. I wanted you to see it without delay, so I PM'd it to you after posting.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted the video earlier in another thread. Surely you saw that. Or, in the very least, noticed it by now. You are not that obtuse. Neither am I.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, Why do tell did I earn a neg from you?
Are you bipolar by chance..

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

So, Why do tell did I earn a neg from you?
Are you bipolar by chance..

Another one that needs explaining to.

You are not kind to the members here. Period.

No, I am not bipolar. I am strangely fed up with stupidity, and you are damn near at the top of my list of stupid people that I have encountered.

Don't you have a roof to fix, and a cheap 16oz beer to drink? I feel no need to be nice to you either unless you change up your attitude here. Now, I am only suggesting such things, and this is not a demand. Ah heck, who am I kidding. Your comprehension skills are diminished by the alcohol. You no understand things.

Next...

....................................................................................................................

Holy heck Batman! Does Stubby ever understand me. :eyefluttersmileyinvoked:

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvV

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to check...I've handed out as many negs as I have positives. It's not that long of a list, considering.

The people who have negs earned them. Just as the guys with positives earned theirs. I don't hand them out willy-nilly.

It isn't about whether I agree or disagree with a person's views, it's about whether or not they're regularly keeping things civil or not. I've neg'd people who I actually agree with the views they spout, because they don't know when to shut up or they're taken to attacking people with different views...and I've give positives to people who I totally disagree with but they're civil and respectful about it.

People should be able to express their views without being attacked. They should not have to withhold their opinions just because someone else might not appreciate it. Following someone from thread to thread just to be a dick or otherwise trolling is pathetic and disgusting. Getting in an argument - particularly over something that is entirely OPINION - on the internet is a useless waste of energy. Getting your jollies from it is, again, pathetic and disgusting.

If you're taking it personally that someone on the internet won't bend to your point of view and you feel the need to attack them, piss on every post in they make no matter which topic it's about, or to go so far as to PM them to do so...you really should stop, think about what you're doing, and ask yourself why you are doing it. Then go have a look in a mirror and ask yourself if you want to be that person. Do you?
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before Trash can. lol
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Sooo... I have almost never said anything about the Ratings thing, but if you would like to explain why you gave me a Negative during the past two days, it could set up some useful discussion.

You begin a thread to be an azz to another member here, and you ask why. I start a thread to bash myself, and still you ask why.

I love the stupidity at times. Other times not so much.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another one that needs explaining to.

You are not kind to the members here. Period.

No, I am not bipolar. I am strangely fed up with stupidity, and you are damn near at the top of my list of stupid people that I have encountered.

Don't you have a roof to fix, and a cheap 16oz beer to drink? I feel no need to be nice to you either unless you change up your attitude here. Now, I am only suggesting such things, and this is not a demand. Ah heck, who am I kidding. Your comprehension skills are diminished by the alcohol. You no understand things.

Next...

....................................................................................................................

Holy heck Batman! Does Stubby ever understand me. :eyefluttersmileyinvoked:

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvV

Proving links to where I've been unkind, There is a difference in being honest and truthful, and unkind..
I'll wait..
What is it you didn't like my music in the 80's. Is that it.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't sweat the lefties.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Proving links to where I've been unkind,

Comin' right up -

........So lets hear another post about how you took care of your wife.......

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I have the green to withstand several large blows to my bar.

As do I. So did JazzMan.
I like threedog, rinsleberg, and Keel even more. You are good in my book, I have three stars by your name, .

Who pissed in your Cherrios ?
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Now post the WHOLE statement so we get the WHOLE context of it not cherry picking what you want the context to be/state.
including the link to thread so everyone can get the context of it and what was sad prior to that.

As seen as you feel the need to remind everyone about taking care of your wife, and what a hardship it was for ten + long years.
That I believe I stated is the same thing blacks do when they state they take care of thar kids, you know something you are EXPECTED to do, no questions asked.
Not Act like it was a moral win because you did!
.))))))))))))))Cause it is, What you should do when you state in front of God.((((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))))) I DO!!!!((((((((((((((((((((

[This message has been edited by Keel (edited 12-10-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You consider yourself some sort of "Truth Teller" but actually there's something seriously wrong with you. ( And your alter ego )

Just like other members who have been banned for bad behavior, you simply can't see it.

That's OK, time will tell.
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I start a thread to bash myself, .

OK, I'll Help ..... You ..... You said...... Yeah I got nothing.

I think O/T should be a debate area and no ratings givin'......
But like that's going to happen....
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As seen as you feel the need to remind everyone about taking care of your wife, and what a hardship it was for ten + long years.
That I believe I stated is the same thing blacks do when they state they take care of thar kids, you know something you are EXPECTED to do, no questions asked.
Not Act like it was a moral win because you did!
.))))))))))))))Cause it is, What you should do when you state in front of God.((((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))))) I DO!!!!((((((((((((((((((((

WOW.

What a scumbag thing to say.

I don't think most reasonable folks here mind Ray discussing caring for his terminally ill wife at all.

I know for certain that I don't mind.

1. I like being reminded of unconditional love and dedication, especially to one's spouse. Why does that bother you so much?

2. I like being reminded of the basic decency and morality of it. Why does that bother you so much?

3. I am perfectly content to sit and listen to / read Ray talk about that experience because I might find myself in that situation some day and I might learn something from Ray. Why does that bother you so much?

4. This isn't some black ghetto welfare queen bragging about taking care of her illegitimate kids. It's a man who lost an obviously beloved wife who he loved enough to dedicate his life to her care until she was gone. That is deeply painful. Your comparison is stupid and ridiculous. Why does it bother you so much that you would do that?

Do you even understand the fact that you challenged the idea that you have ever posted anything "unkind" and demanded that it be proven, then when it was shown that you have, your response was to "double down" on it?

Is it that hard for you to simply man-up and admit it rather than try so pathetically to justify it?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-11-2017).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

History has proven that the left leaning members here are liars. Our left leaning members have taken this too far, and I want no part of it. I am not leaving graciously. I plan on telling the truths that keep our little dick loving left so uneasy. Oh, all will become uncomfortable, and I have the green to withstand several large blows to my bar. I plan on using that to my advantage.

I am guessing that I will receive more European immigrant shat in the mail.

I am not a racist. I have full entitlement to all that I have earned throughout life. I am not a criminal, felon, or salesman. I value Christian morals.

My family are immigrants. My name is in the books on Ellis Island. We never carried a green card or the such. I have strong ideals against all things criminal.

My screen name is my real name. I am easily found on the net, in person, and not once have one of you pussy azzed liberals ever came to me in person. Only internet threats, PMs, and emails. If you plan on sending me things, just ask for my god damned address. I will gladly supply it to you.

I may not leave here. I will do as I please. I have chosen to choose on my own. I am fed up with the insane amount of things done to me and my household by leftists on this board. If provoked, I will act accordingly.

Well, let us see just who is real here...

I hope you do not leave. All of the leftist who ever were or ever will be are not worth one person of integrity.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 12-11-2017).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel/E.Furgal:

Now post the WHOLE statement so we get the WHOLE context of it...

Also, just in case my jabs haven't been clear to other members, E.Frugal and Keel are the same person.

Once you realise this, it's comical to go back and read the troll posts in threads where he's switching back and forth just to go on the offensive because he's disagreed with someone at some point, even in a past thread. I recognized it after he slipped up and started patting himself on the back with his troll account(pretty unusual for an account that did nothing but go on the offensive.

Now that he's been called out he's trying to post seeming legitimate posts with both accounts and he's toned down on the trolling, no doubt to try to save his E.Frugal account.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

WOW.
What a scumbag thing to say................

You've summed that up pretty well.

Many thanks.

In a little bit of self-examination I began to wonder if maybe I did go on too much. Maybe it came across as wearing it on my sleeve.

But then I thought about Willie's music posts, Blackram's transport posts, MEM's girlfriend posts and even Roger's money posts and I realize that we all post things that are central to our lives, things that shape who we are.

Taking care of my wife was a life altering experience and it's going to come up from time to time because I learned a lot about myself and the caregiver community. I am attempting to raise awareness of a seriously neglected portion of the population by including those experiences in the conversation.

If it comes off as preachy, it's not meant to be that at all.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It did not come off to me as preachy. Noble slapped me in the head, then, inspiration continued the beating.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've summed that up pretty well.

Many thanks.

In a little bit of self-examination I began to wonder if maybe I did go on too much. Maybe it came across as wearing it on my sleeve.

But then I thought about Willie's music posts, Blackram's transport posts, MEM's girlfriend posts and even Roger's money posts and I realize that we all post things that are central to our lives, things that shape who we are.

Taking care of my wife was a life altering experience and it's going to come up from time to time because I learned a lot about myself and the caregiver community. I am attempting to raise awareness of a seriously neglected portion of the population by including those experiences in the conversation.

I didn't view it as preachy one bit, and there's very little of my own life that I don't or haven't posted here.
I did very much think about you Ray, and your trials and tribulations regarding your ill wife, when I was taking care of my brother in his last days of life. Didn't know how long I was going to be doing it, but was prepared to stay for the duration.
I went back and re-read some of your posts. I didn't have to have a support group..already had one. You.
Thought 2 things.
1. My brother would do it for me.
2. If Ray can do it for so long, I can do this.

(Really didn't find it all that bad. My experience with cattle palpation had kind of prepared me for it. You run your hand & arm up their rearend, pull out all the feces, then go back in and feel thru the wall of the rectum/lower intestine for the uterus to see if there's a developing calf fetus there or not..it's messy)

My sister is doing this every day with her husband and has been for months now. Has Alzheimer and 'forgets' to go into the bathroom. The adult diapers, disposable mattress pads, whole nine yards. Constant laundry chores.
Yes, 'for better or worse', but imo, it's also a case of 'above and beyond'.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-11-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, gents.

Made me tear up a bit. Seriously.

You know, the holidays were the worst.

People who you don't see all year show up with a plate of cookies meant to brighten the day. Always felt like they were checking off the "visit the sick" box since it was coming up on the end of the year and they were a few good works short for the parish holiday get together.

The only folks in our neighborhood with any year round compassion were the Born Again Catholics from one household and the lesbian couple in another. Talks about diversity!

Soap box time -

If you know someone who is caring for a loved one just go do something to lighten their load. Don't ask, just do.

They.....won't......say.......no.

Oh and this is a real thing -

https://sites.google.com/site/wellspousehaven/home

All you have to do is get here. The rest is on us.

Pass it on.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just an FYI, it takes 50 ratings to have a bar show up. For all we know, Threedog and Rinse may have a completely green or red bar if it was shown today.

Edited: Reference Ray and his posting about his wife that passed away. I think we can all learn from another's pain. It may even be helpful to the poster (in this case Ray) to tell the story. Post what ever you want anytime, it's good to share.................. Most of us have your six.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-11-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas to all.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Also, just in case my jabs haven't been clear to other members, E.Frugal and Keel are the same person.

Once you realise this, it's comical to go back and read the troll posts in threads where he's switching back and forth just to go on the offensive because he's disagreed with someone at some point, even in a past thread. I recognized it after he slipped up and started patting himself on the back with his troll account(pretty unusual for an account that did nothing but go on the offensive.

Now that he's been called out he's trying to post seeming legitimate posts with both accounts and he's toned down on the trolling, no doubt to try to save his E.Frugal account.

I've not had time to visit lately as much as I want to. Thanks for summing it up for me.

Brad
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

WOW.

What a scumbag thing to say.

I don't think most reasonable folks here mind Ray discussing caring for his terminally ill wife at all.

I know for certain that I don't mind.

1. I like being reminded of unconditional love and dedication, especially to one's spouse. Why does that bother you so much?

2. I like being reminded of the basic decency and morality of it. Why does that bother you so much?

3. I am perfectly content to sit and listen to / read Ray talk about that experience because I might find myself in that situation some day and I might learn something from Ray. Why does that bother you so much?

4. This isn't some black ghetto welfare queen bragging about taking care of her illegitimate kids. It's a man who lost an obviously beloved wife who he loved enough to dedicate his life to her care until she was gone. That is deeply painful. Your comparison is stupid and ridiculous. Why does it bother you so much that you would do that?

Do you even understand the fact that you challenged the idea that you have ever posted anything "unkind" and demanded that it be proven, then when it was shown that you have, your response was to "double down" on it?

Is it that hard for you to simply man-up and admit it rather than try so pathetically to justify it?

go read the thread in question before you pass judgement, that is if he doesn't edit his post first.

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keel

403 posts
Member since Feb 2015

You are nuts..
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care either way, but...what are the odds of two supposedly different people posing denials in the same minute? Pretty dang unlikely.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I don't care either way, but...what are the odds of two supposedly different people posing denials in the same minute? Pretty dang unlikely.

lol, first thing i noticed too. Gotta admire the determination though, lol. That's a lot of effort too put in for something so silly, lol. I like how in the Christmas mistress thread hes actually talking to himself, lol.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 12-12-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2017 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss a few of our past members. I absolutely enjoy many of our current members. The stupidity chases people away.

Look around you. Do you like what you see? There are so many amazing people here, but a few of those people are azzholes, and post nothing but hate towards many of us here. The things that have been done to me because of this forum, the emails threatening me throughout the years, and the defense of all of it is tiring.

This is the only time in my day when I converse with idiots. Yes, idiots. I choose with whom I speak to. I do not have conversations randomly on the street with folks that I know to be worthless humans. I tend to lean towards people of substance, not those on a substance.

I swear. I swear a lot. This has offended many here in the past, and all I can do is continually apologize.

I am not the smartest person in the room, but damn you if you are out to "get me" on something. Over the years here I have been "gotten" very few times after more attempts than anyone can count. I remember everything though. Not like many here remember things, but like a photograph. The forum members that cannot remember their last meal are not people that I would associate with in reality. I would stay the **** away from you.

I am one of the toughest persons in any room. Hands down. The things that our liberal members have said to me over the years, the things I get in my mail, email, and PMs are hilarious in retrospect. Every single one of you would not say any of what you have written to me here if we were to ever meet. Not one of you has the nutz to do such things. That is a pussy way to attack a man. I am never looking for a fight, but unlike 99% of those around me, I am always ready to defend. I believe not a single man here understands my commitment to defend. And not just me, but all around me.

As usual, try to enjoy your day. I am surely going to do the same with mine.

Questions/Comments/Concerns

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong

Lol, that was pathetic. You know, the best way for you to appear to not be trolling the forum with 2 accounts is to simply stop trolling the forum with 2 accounts.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock