Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I am so disappointed that an administration official lied......

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I am so disappointed that an administration official lied...... by williegoat
Started on: 12-04-2017 02:43 PM
Replies: 29 (907 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 12-14-2017 11:34 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is disgraceful! The President should have been ashamed! The liar should be locked up!
Click to show
Lest we forget.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Gowdy is awesome.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-05-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, he's the real life Joe Friday.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Mr. Gowdy has annoyed me in the past. With his style mostly, but I'm almost tempted to watch this again. No, I AM going to watch it again.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gowdy in a presidential debate, it would be a slaughter.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Politicians. Lie.

Gowdy is just one man. He seems to be on the right track, but then nothing happens. Lynch, Hilliary, Comey, etc. Maybe a haircut and a sense of humor would help. He has a Data thing going for him.

Trump would have done better to have had Gowdy as AG. Not a fan of Sessions, Kushner, Flynn, Bannon, Prebus, or that obnoxious guy that was there for about a week. Liars!

Mooch! (Anthony Scaramucci)

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 12-10-2017).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Politicians. Lie.

Gowdy is just one man. He seems to be on the right track, but then nothing happens. Lynch, Hilliary, Comey, etc. Maybe a haircut and a sense of humor would help. He has a Data thing going for him.

Trump would have done better to have had Gowdy as AG. Not a fan of Sessions, Kushner, Flynn, Bannon, Prebus, or that obnoxious guy that was there for about a week. Liars!

I do not find it acceptable the politicians lie. I don't understand why that is a accepted reality.

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not suggesting it's acceptable; I'm just not shocked when it happens.

Personally, I think politicians should be held to a higher standard.

Or at least the same standard.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Or at least the same standard.

That was my original point, when I started this thread.

Flynn was removed from office after a matter of weeks, because he lied; yet he is held up as proof of Trump's corruption. Hillary's actions threatened national security, yet she was held up as the one who would deliver us from evil.

Trump cleaned house, while the left just swept the dirt under the rug.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

That was my original point, when I started this thread.

Flynn was removed from office after a matter of weeks, because he lied; yet he is held up as proof of Trump's corruption. Hillary's actions threatened national security, yet she was held up as the one who would deliver us from evil.

Trump cleaned house, while the left just swept the dirt under the rug.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Wow! Mr. Gowdy has annoyed me in the past. With his style mostly, but I'm almost tempted to watch this again. No, I AM going to watch it again.

I very much like Trey Gowdy, specifically BECAUSE OF HIS STYLE! I'd rather take a steak bone from a junk yard dog than hide the truth from him. This post leads me to
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FactChecking Trump's criticism of the FBI (FBI vs Hillary Clinton)
http://www.factcheck.org/20...rumps-criticism-fbi/

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server
Garrett M. Graff for Politico; September 30, 2016.
https://www.politico.com/ma...epartment-fbi-214307

Detailed and long, but probably a nice read for anyone who wants a close-up look at what happened and how it happened, from one step forwards to the next one.

I have never lost any sleep over the missing emails. I am of the opinion that if there had been anything of significance in the emails that went missing or were deleted, that it would have become known to the public in some other way.

Uranium One? No one better to consult than... me.

The Depleted Uranium One Scandal. FOX News anchor Shepard Smith breaks it down.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/121612.html

As usual, I am "chock full" of http and https links. Links to online text and video.

Believe me, I'm never this smug or self-congratulatory when I am doing anything other than this Pennock's Off Topic thing. Not even close.

PS. Are they talking about anything much on Fox News these days, other than how to stop the Mueller investigation?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-09-2017).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

FactChecking Trump's criticism of the FBI (FBI vs Hillary Clinton)
http://www.factcheck.org/20...rumps-criticism-fbi/

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server
Garrett M. Graff for Politico; September 30, 2016.
https://www.politico.com/ma...epartment-fbi-214307

Detailed and long, but probably a nice read for anyone who wants a close-up look at what happened and how it happened, from one step forwards to the next one.

I have never lost any sleep over the missing emails. I am of the opinion that if there had been anything of significance in the emails that went missing or were deleted, that it would have become known to the public in some other way.

Uranium One? No one better to consult than... me.

The Depleted Uranium One Scandal. FOX News anchor Shepard Smith breaks it down.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/121612.html

As usual, I am "chock full" of http and https links. Links to online text and video.

Believe me, I'm never this smug or self-congratulatory when I am doing anything other than this Pennock's Off Topic thing. Not even close.

PS. Are they talking about anything much on Fox News these days, other than how to stop the Mueller investigation?

I am sure that your sources, will be completely unbiased. There is no way they will have a agenda. They will have never been wrong or lied in the past, to protect a agenda.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And your sources? Let me guess... Alexander Emerick (Alex) Jones.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As usual, I am "chock full" of http and https links sh!t.

Fixed for accuracy.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-09-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And your sources? Let me guess... Alexander Emerick (Alex) Jones.

Do all marxist have a man crush on Alex? Here is a source you might enjoy https://youtu.be/AyS_oIZMhSw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe you, does that help me if I only know you from here?

PS got any videos?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think there is a Department of Justice investigation that is tasked with examining the manner in which the former FBI Director, James Comey, handled the investigation that he headed up, about Hillary Clinton's emails and her private email server, during her tenure as Secretary of State.

An investigation which is currently active and ongoing, but has not reported out publicly in any way.

I think that's what I heard someone saying on CNN or MSNBC, earlier today.

I don't think it is widely known that there is this ongoing DOJ investigation.

--> I first bumped another thread with this same message, but it's so important, who could fault me for posting it into two different threads?

Who indeed.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-14-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

--> I first bumped another thread with this same message, but it's so important, who could fault me for posting it into two different threads?

Don't worry. I used to have an uncle who would tell the same story over and over. Everybody forgave him because they knew he wasn't quite right.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who indeed.

Don't worry. I used to have an uncle who would tell the same story over and over. Everybody forgave him because they knew he wasn't quite right.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!
RayOtton and williegoat are the same person!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raygoat! Willieotton!
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The key phrase being "wasn't quite right".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Now Uncle Ray, if you don't take your pills, you will have to go back to Sunnyvale and I know you don't like that jacket they make you wear.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock