Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Stop reporting posts you don't like! (You know who you are) (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Stop reporting posts you don't like! (You know who you are) by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 07-03-2017 11:59 AM
Replies: 247 (4953 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 06-02-2020 12:36 AM
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2017 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing to really add but hey, Page 3!!!
IP: Logged
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HEHE!

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch it, or we will hit Timmies and release the attack donuts.

Then report you.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
he has reported 10,978 posts averaging over 1,200 posts per month.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
only reports posts he participated in (and only reports posts that are of certain people or have a certain political preference).

My guess to help narrow it down is that is must be a Hillery supporter, as I don't see there being 10,978 post being for her.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Watch it, or we will hit Timmies and release the attack donuts.

Then report you.

Send that bacon maple one first...
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The sad, sad life of a poor, old, bitter retiree....

Have pity on me.

Oh, yeah, and don't forget to report this post, OK?

HAHAHA after your p.m. rant, I'd not be shocked that it was you that is the butthurt surfer.. J/K
my bet is lord shadeball aka the paid poster

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-06-2017).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I did not think he got into that many political threads?
I figured he mostly argues for attention. Good or bad, he just likes to turn on his device and reply to comments made about his comments.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean like this, Mr "Rick"..?

It's not me.

I wish I were being paid for posting my bloviations on Pennock's.

I do have an odd anecdote to share, though. Some years ago, I was active on another messages board. It was set up for eye care professionals. Eye doctors, opticians, lens lab technicians. I was not in any of those categories, but I went online there when I wanted to start using prescription lenses of the "progressive" or "no-line bifocal" category. I was asking about their opinions on these products, which brands they liked... and then I saw that they also had an O/T section, like here. It was not "Off Topic", it was "Just Conversation." Same thing.

This was during the era of George W. Bush. There was a time when there were daily news reports about the uranium centrifuges in Iran, and whether Israel was going to use their air force against Iran, and whether the U.S. was going to get involved. There were several news reports about the "bunker buster" bombs that were designed to attack targets like underground nuclear labs and heavily fortified or underground military command and control bunkers.

So I put up a long message (post) about the different kinds of bunker buster bombs that had been tested, or that were being described as ideas or concepts. It was all material that I collected online from various websites, Popular Mechanics or maybe Popular Science.

Anybody could have collected the same material online and worked it into a blog entry or messages board post. I had photographs and diagrams. I reworked the text that I collected. I tried to make it look like a very slick Popular Mechanics or Popular Science writeup, with an anything but dead serious attitude to it.

A few days later, I got an email from someone who said that he was a reporter or contributor for some defense industry journals. "Defense Industry News" or "Aerospace and Defense News." Journals of that kind. Material that anyone could find online. (Or receive by snail mail.)

He said he was thinking that maybe we could collaborate on a new article that he was already thinking about.

I guess he thought that I was actually involved (or had previously been involved) in some really "cutting edge" military weapons development.

I emailed him back, kind of hopefully, with this same explanation of my "research methodology." I mean, basically, I said yeah, I'm not really a "rocket scientist" about this stuff. It's not something I was ever involved in, personally. Just material that I had found online with Google (etc.) I told him he was free to use any of the material that I had worked up and posted online, and that if he did, I hoped he would credit me by name.

I never heard from him again.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-06-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

.......I never heard from him again.

Hang on, he's still reading your e-mail.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL @ Ray

Side note: why not just ban the person abusing the reporting system?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAHAHA after your p.m. rant, I'd not be shocked that it was you that is the butthurt surfer.. J/K

Why don't you tell us about this "p.m. rant". I have never sent a single message to you.

And it is not "lord shadeball". He has a level of maturity you will never attain. You just disagree with his opinion, and you don't like having to keep asking an adult as you attempt to decipher his posts.

edit: as a matter of fact, why don't you post any "rant" I have ever made.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-06-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

You sure that isn't a bot? 12,000 reports in a year? Can't be human.

My thoughts too.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

You mean like this, Mr "Rick"..?

It's not me.

We disagree on a few things, but this report thing is WAY below you. I did not think it was you.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you tell us about this "p.m. rant". I have never sent a single message to you.

And it is not "lord shadeball". He has a level of maturity you will never attain. You just disagree with his opinion, and you don't like having to keep asking an adult as you attempt to decipher his posts.

edit: as a matter of fact, why don't you post any "rant" I have ever made.

YOU ARE FULL OF **** HERE IS THE REPLY AFTER YOUR FLIPPING RANT .... The rant was a vile pyle .. and a warning that you'd put me in my place if I pm'd you ever again..

Topic: Re: New Guitar
williegoat

04-24-2017 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to Visit williegoat's HomepageClick Here to Email williegoat

I will post a photo when I get a chance, sorry if it is not going to be "fast enough " for you..
I have to cover any markings So shadeball can not email the local muslim mosque like he did last time, with a photo of me, I'd rather not die..
So you can either wait, or not.. My guess is you won't..

End of pm..

-------------------------------------------------------

You are nothing but a wannabe hells angel..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Ya that's it.. Sure.. You are quite the p.o.s.
See pm posted above as seen as you clearly have a memory problem This years marathon we had a guy from cali that requested to work in the sector as those working undercover.. Ya a person from cali. requesting to volunteer to work that sector.. keep your flippin blinders on..

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PM you just posted is the one you sent me where you accuse another member of conspiracy to commit murder.

I have never sent you a message.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
My public reply to you is here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119885.html#p18
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh snap!
Shadeball (comedically, I just couldn't resist) is sending pictures of the Pennocks Fiero Forum members he deems Infidels to Mosque's in hopes they will issue a Fatwa against said Fiero owners?
Awesome!

I feel just like Salman Rushdie! :rock:
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"FIERO - the clear choice of infidels, the world over"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-06-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2017 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Oh snap!
Shadeball (comedically, I just couldn't resist) is sending pictures of the Pennocks Fiero Forum members he deems Infidels to Mosque's in hopes they will issue a Fatwa against said Fiero owners?
Awesome!

I feel just like Salman Rushdie! :rock:

Snicker...Well, here is an infidel they can try to Fatwa with

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-06-2017).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal: You are quite the p.o.s.

You should recite this while standing in front of a mirror.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did someone share another's picture with a mosque?🙈🙉🙊
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The PM you just posted is the one you sent me where you accuse another member of conspiracy to commit murder.

I have never sent you a message.

You must be bipolar then, or a liar.. So much for a man of his word..
Good day liar

The re: is reply from your pm.. but cool story bro..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-07-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good day liar

Eh, I have caught you with your pants down several times. Perhaps you do not own a mirror?

Get off of your horse and treat your fellow members a bit kinder please. At the moment, and for some time now, you are just cruel. Could you possibly wash out your vagina to remove some of the embedded sand?
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The re: is reply from your pm..

Actually, anytime you press the PM link from a members post in a specific thread it gives you that "RE: Thread title" header to the PM. That doesn't show anything other than a PM you sent. If there was a PM before or after it we have no way of knowing as a screen shot has not been posted yet. For example, this is a PM I received from Boondawg that he sent about a thread I had created. This is his PM that initiated the contact. It's innocuous enough that I don't think he will mind.

That's what a PM looks like to the person who receives it from somebody else. In this case a PM that person is me receiving it from the somebody else being Boondawg.

*Edited to clarify that this was the starting PM to a conversation via PM, not a reply to a PM I had sent as I had sent none. It was a PM in reply to my thread that was sent as evidenced by the "RE: Thread title" as it's header.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 07-07-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good day liar

The re: is reply from your pm.. but cool story bro..

That would be easy to prove. Post my PM here.

Your PM was a response to my post here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119885.html#p16

Now, who is the proven liar? Just as other purveyors of fake news, you have no evidence to support anything you claim.

Give up. Trump did not conspire with Russia and I did not send you a PM. CNN could use a guy like you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Did someone share another's picture with a mosque?🙈🙉🙊

I'm pretty sure this was the picture: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/117382.html#p2
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19334 posts
Member since Mar 2009
From page one of this thread:

Just as a recently banned member who received warnings and probation, this one will also self destruct soon enough. Asses to ashes, dunce to dust.

Some just can't resist the devil's call.

It might be interesting to note that a very regular poster who likes to argue and pick fights with almost everyone, has been conspicuously absent since the beginning of this thread.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I no longer like this thread... please delete it post haste.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I no longer like this thread... please delete it post haste.

I could say, "I'm sorry".....

.....but.....

that would make me a LIAR!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This place reminds me of work...after hours, when all the bosses are away. Much more amusing. Keep up the good work, everyone!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Lol winning
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWSFLASH FROM CNN

This just in ~

Friday July 7th, 2017

Breaking Newsflash

Here at the fake news network, we have received notice from an magnanimous source that we now have the identity of the accused anecdotal abuser of the reporting button.

Stay tuned for further updates from our on the spot reporters Hot Carl and Minnie Haha.

In the meantime, here are more accusations toward this administration and Donald J. Trump.

blahbitty blah blah...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-07-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't tell me what to do
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This threads awesome! lol Its gotta be a virus or malware, thats a lot of posts!

shem
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Stay tuned for further updates from our on the spot reporters Hot Carl and Minnie Haha.

There's actually a lake in Florida called Lake Minnehaha. Seriously.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock