Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Causing trouble in my neighborhood (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Causing trouble in my neighborhood by WBailey1041
Started on: 03-17-2017 11:18 PM
Replies: 210 (2137 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-27-2017 10:52 AM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Roger, don't forget that Dobey is speeccciiaaalll.

I just want to see him walk into a biker or redneck bar and act like he does here.

Dibs on the you tube rights to the video of THAT. I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!

You are an illiterate coward too. Don't you have some brown people to cry over?
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
derp er derpa derp

Indeedily derp you are derped!

PS: Piss off you **** .
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are an absolute ****ing moron. Go **** yourself you weak little **** .

And uh, no, I do not own a Cobalt. But I'm sure all the other members on here who have owned Cobalts would love to know how you really think about them, for owning Cobalts.

Funny that you are calling me an intruder, you ****ing noob.

Angry little chihuahua. Nip nip nip nip nip... wash, rinse repeat.

You sold the Cobalt! The chick ride went bye bye? Sad day. Perhaps you could drive your Fiero? Oh, wait, no. Can't do that. It is STILL not even close to finished. Me, I drove mine this evening to go grab a drink and a bite with the wife. She runs great. The Fiero also.

Talk to you in the morning piss ant...
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
My wife hates me and is running away because I am obsessed with another man from across the Internet, whom I do not know.

Yeah, I can see why you are so depressed and angry, squealing like a little mouse in the rain.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you make a no sense? Your parody attacks are not even in line with real life. Hence your failure at comedy 101.

Now, if you were to make a funny about me having no teeth... Then you would be hitting on comedy gold. Instead you again bring up my Wife, and you have brought up my Son before, to use that as an attack on me. Even after I defend you just two days ago in the same manner of attack by another?

You are epic homeboy. A different kind. Bravo.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and I think I'm special and should be treated specially because I'm special. Me me me me.

Yeah, so when you going to leave me alone you moronic twat?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, so when you going to leave me alone you moronic twat?

Here, on this forum? When you begin to treat other's with respect, and show just cause as to why you should be allowed to be here.

In real life? I have NEVER opened that door. You should not either.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here, on this forum? When you begin to treat other's with respect, and show just cause as to why you should be allowed to be here.

In real life? I have NEVER opened that door. You should not either.

I treat others with the same respect they present me. You have harassed me for years on here, and continue to do so, despite the faux civility you occasionally show. So **** you. That ball is entirely in your court.

You are the one opening that door, you idiot. Your veiled threats and admitted stalking of me is your own doing you gobshite.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching Doobey is wayyyyyyyy better that watching Saturday Night Live has been in the last 15 years. The comedy is simply never ending...lol. I laugh so hard sometimes I have to get a towel to wipe my eyes. He seriously should send an application for a writing job there.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
The criminalization of black men is just the new Jim Crow ...

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Jim Crow laws were passed after the Civil War to impede the quest by the black community for economic and social equality - by Democrats.

It was the Dumbocrats who fought for the South during the Civil War whom wanted to keep blacks in slavery. It was the Dumbocrats who acquiesced the black man voting by only counting their vote as 2/3rds of the white man. It was the Dumbocrats who founded the Ku lux Klan ...

The first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders.

Most members of the Ku Klux Klan were Dumbocrats and many prominent American political leaders were Dumbocrats, Governor George Wallace (AL), David Duke, (many Dumb leadership roles), and more.
Click to show

It was the Dumbs who tried to prevent desegregation of schools in the South and had to be quelled by the National Guard.

It was the Dumbs who fought against Civil Rights for the black man. Dumb Dumb President Lyndon Johnson continued John F Kekedy's wiretapping of Martin Luther King Jr and when the Dumbs saw the inevitable tide turning, Dumb President Lyndon Johnson pushed for the formation of the Great Society, which created welfare. Creating Uncle Sam's Plantation.
Click to show

Star Parker, and any other successful conservative black in America has been painted as an Uncle Tom.

At the founding of the black memorial historical museum, in washington dc, the proud black orators chose to use our tax dollars to dismiss Clarence Thomas as not worthy, not black enough I guess. Because he is an Uncle Tom. Who is the racial frackhead who came up with the term "Uncle Tom" ? The same racists which enslaved then sold sold other black niggas into slavery years before.

Petition Demanding Clarence Thomas Inclusion in Black History Museum Gains Steam.
Click to show

Why a black person would vote Dumb is beyond me. In the 60 years since the Great Society the black man has been held down. It wasn't by "whitey", it has been by the Dumbs. Their lives have not improved. More fatherless homes, the black per capita wealth situation has not improved, could go on, and on.

The Dumbs know that they have failed the blacks, and they know that blacks are more and more realizing it. Now the Dumbs are importing brown people who like free ice cream and free candy. So they can get votes. Heh ... the Dumbs say we need illegal immigration to grow our populace. Yet we have been aborting about one million baby lives every year. I said babies. I should have said minorities.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay