Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Immigrant denied visa; Sen Schumer twists arms to grant entry; immigrant rapes child (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Immigrant denied visa; Sen Schumer twists arms to grant entry; immigrant rapes child by Darth Fiero
Started on: 03-02-2017 01:44 PM
Replies: 90 (1577 views)
Last post by: dobey on 03-15-2017 01:02 PM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The democrats are looking out for you

SARANAC LAKE, N.Y. (AP) -- A 24-year-old snowshoe racer from India has been charged in New York's Adirondack Mountains with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Tanveer Hussain, of Kashmir, who competed last weekend at the World Snowshoe Championships in Saranac Lake, is accused of sexually abusing a local girl.

Abid Khan, another snowshoer in town for the competition, denied the charges, according to the Adirondack Daily Enterprise.

The two were denied visas three weeks ago on the eve of the competition, the newspaper reported. School children and the local mayor and Sens. Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand spoke out in their favor, and the two were ultimately granted permission to come, the newspaper reported.

Now, Saranac Lake Village Police Sgt. Casey Reardon tells the Adirondack Daily Enterprise the girl, who is under age 13, and her parents reported the alleged abuse to police. The incident allegedly occurred around 5 p.m. Monday in the village.

Attorney Brian Barrett entered a not-guilty plea on behalf of Hussain, who's being held Thursday in the Essex County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. Barrett says because of the limited communications he's had with Hussain he hasn't been able to properly evaluate the case.

Source: http://www.syracuse.com/sta...mented_crime_article
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck Schumer is the model for all political hacks. If there is truly karma, he will be reincarnated as slime mold.
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In a statement released by the Saranac Lake Village Police, officials accused Hussain of engaging in a "passionate kiss" with a 12-year-old girl. "He further was accused of touching her in an intimate area over her clothing," police reported, adding, "There was no accusation of force. The charges result of the age differences of the individuals. There were no other allegations made against Hussain

Sounds like the Police did their job. India is not on Trumps list of evil 7, not sure I see this as the example case that you would like to make for not allowing anyone in for a visit.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-02-2017).]

fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Sounds like the Police did their job. India is not on Trumps list of evil 7, not sure I see this as the example case that you would like to make for not allowing anyone in for a visit.

So if this was your 12 year old daughter .you would be totally cool with this ! 12 year olds can NOT give legal consent
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be interesting to see why the guy was having trouble getting a visa to begin with.

Side note: I bet those politicians who helped him get in are face-palming right now.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a more extensive report on the incident, and a rundown of the various people that wanted the two Muslim athletes from India to come to New York for the snowshoe race event. Initially denied visas because U.S. embassy officials in India were concerned that they might not want to return to India after their U.S. visit visas expired.

http://www.adirondackdailye...d-with-sexual-abuse/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-02-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2017 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
It would be interesting to see why the guy was having trouble getting a visa to begin with.

Side note: I bet those politicians who helped him get in are face-palming right now.

When were they trying to get the visas? A lot of people have been getting denied visas the past month, for no good reason. Heck, a girls soccer team from Tibet was denied visas recently. An Australian children's author, was also detained and overtly questioned. Nigerian software engineer was asked ridiculous questions. And Mohammed Ali's son, a US citizen, was detained on reentry. Why are CBP asking for papers on the jetway of a domestic flight?

http://www.dallasnews.com/s...allas-cup-tournament
https://www.theguardian.com...i-sobbed-like-a-baby
http://fortune.com/2017/03/...e-engineer-detained/
http://www.usatoday.com/sto...la-airport/98379082/
http://gothamist.com/2017/0...flight_id_checks.php

Why would they face palm? It is an alleged act, not a proven one. I would expect them to assist the investigation if possible, and get the truth about what happened as quickly as possible. Trump admitted to sexual assault on a hot mic, is documented as walking into changing rooms for underage girls at beauty pageants, and was being sued for raping a girl who was 13 at the time of the alleged rape (which was dropped due to threats to her safety). His ex-wife suggested she was raped by him, during their divorce, and she's under a gag order not to discuss their relationship without his approval. Heck, he even keeps Melania at a distance and tries to fondle his own daughter. He But you still voted for him and support him, right?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I bet those politicians who helped him get in are face-palming right now.

Whether they are now or not, should the allegations be proven, they should have to explain to the family and the public why they did what they did.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DON'T MATTER.. If he wasn't from the "evil 7" then there must have been another good reason they denied a visa, and now he is charged with rape..
And of course you don't see it as an example of anything, as it doesn't fit your liberal ideals .. I'm sure it was someone elses fault he is charged with rape . right..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by dobey:

Why would they face palm? It is an alleged act, not a proven one. I would expect them to assist the investigation if possible, and get the truth about what happened as quickly as possible. [/IMG]

Funny That's not the type action you lib's wanted when it was lacross players charge with rape.. it was throw the book at them.. those white privlaged bastarges..
Oh ,it's different now, as this one makes your immigration argument a problem.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<snip>

Quoted from another thread, but it fits:

The man has been in office a little over a month, and you still bash him. He's far from perfect, but so far much better and promising than your clown.
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobrian:

So if this was your 12 year old daughter .you would be totally cool with this ! 12 year olds can NOT give legal consent

Legal consent for what exactly? Kissing and over the clothes touching, sure. I don't know the facts of the case besides that, were they alone? Doesn't sound like it. Was it wrong for him to kiss and touch her? Sounds like it. Is it being handled by the appropriate authorities? Sounds like it.

But please feel free to report every time a visitor to the U.S. commits a crime as I'm sure it's not only one race or religious sect that does such.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-03-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

DON'T MATTER.. If he wasn't from the "evil 7" then there must have been another good reason they denied a visa, and now he is charged with rape..
And of course you don't see it as an example of anything, as it doesn't fit your liberal ideals .. I'm sure it was someone elses fault he is charged with rape . right..

You seem to have missed the facts. The reason he was denied a visa has already been discussed. Someone elses fault? From what I read he did something wrong and was arrested, unfortunately things like this (and 10 times worse) happen every day. The only reason this is posted is because of the fact that it fits a right wing agenda and syncs with their talking points about evil muslims.

I'll keep this post in mind when people whine and ***** about the news reporting Police shooting unarmed black people etc etc.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You seem to have missed the facts. The reason he was denied a visa has already been discussed. Someone elses fault? From what I read he did something wrong and was arrested, unfortunately things like this (and 10 times worse) happen every day. The only reason this is posted is because of the fact that it fits a right wing agenda and syncs with their talking points about evil muslims.

I'll keep this post in mind when people whine and ***** about the news reporting Police shooting unarmed black people etc etc.

FACT HE WAS DENIED A VISA
FACT A REP PULLED STRINGS TO GET HIM ONE
FACT HE IS CHARGED WITH RAPE
FACT IF HE WAS NOT HERE HE'D NOT BE CHARGED FOR RAPE IN THE USA, AND SHE MIGHT NOT BE DEALING WITH BEING RAPED IF IT DID HAPPEN.

Fact he is an immigrant and clearly not worried about breaking the laws or following /respecting ours..
The fact that you are always telling us AMERICANS what we should think, is comical..
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FACT IF HE WAS NOT HERE HE'D NOT BE CHARGED FOR RAPE IN THE USA, AND SHE MIGHT NOT BE DEALING WITH BEING RAPED IF IT DID HAPPEN.

Fact he is an immigrant and clearly not worried about breaking the laws or following /respecting ours..
The fact that you are always telling us AMERICANS what we should think, is comical..

Ugh.

He was denied a visa, yes. It's been covered as to why, you could read it if you wanted to.

Yes people asked for him to be allowed entry to compete in an event. I guess that's something not usually done? I have no idea?

He is NOT charged with raping anyone he's charged with sexual assault. You could read it above if you wanted to.

"IF" as someone I know used to say "IF my Aunt had balls she'd be my uncle".

He is not an immigrant AFAIK but you don't seem to have bothered to have read anything about the situation.

I never try to tell anyone what to think. Again you seem to have a reading problem.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... From what I read he did something wrong and was arrested, unfortunately things like this (and 10 times worse) happen every day. The only reason this is posted is because of the fact that it fits a right wing agenda and syncs with their talking points about evil muslims.

Got it. SEXUAL ASSAULT is acceptable. At least ten times more acceptable. I will be damn sure to tell my Wife that.

I will not agree about the why of the post. Especially since it is not our "usual offenders" posting this. Just who can post what is not your decision, but it is yours to adjust accordingly to the members posting I would guess. So, I ask, what is an allowable post, and by whom?

If blacks are killing blacks, which they are and it is ****ing horrendous, then address THAT subject. I have been addressing this subject for years now on this forum. Years. I have stats for Chiraq, and have posted them often. I find it appalling that America is doing NOTHING about this. I grew up in it, and what a joke that our leaders have done.

Again, SEXUAL ASSAULT is pretty ****ed up. Oh yeah, and it was on a CHILD. How can you argue the semantics?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Only sexual assault. Nothing to see here. Just another locally reported crime.

Click to show
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Got it. SEXUAL ASSAULT is acceptable. At least ten times more acceptable. I will be damn sure to tell my Wife that.

I will not agree about the why of the post. Especially since it is not our "usual offenders" posting this. Just who can post what is not your decision, but it is yours to adjust accordingly to the members posting I would guess. So, I ask, what is an allowable post, and by whom?

If blacks are killing blacks, which they are and it is ****ing horrendous, then address THAT subject. I have been addressing this subject for years now on this forum. Years. I have stats for Chiraq, and have posted them often. I find it appalling that America is doing NOTHING about this. I grew up in it, and what a joke that our leaders have done.

Again, SEXUAL ASSAULT is pretty ****ed up. Oh yeah, and it was on a CHILD. How can you argue the semantics?

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I agree sexual assault of any kind is abhorrent and should be punished to the fullest extent by the law.

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason why I posted this thread was to illustrate the absurdity of bending the rules or ignoring laws to satisfy some kind of agenda or quota AT THE EXPENSE OF American citizens. And, to demonstrate that most of the people doing this are in-fact, liberal democrats.

The current narrative of the left says that slowing down or stopping immigration (especially from terrorist hot-spots) will "make them hate us more". "They" were already cutting the heads off of every American they could get their hands on BEFORE Trump took office and changed our policy on immigration. Are we to believe that the added "hate" we are to endure from these terrorists is going to result in our same heads getting cut off twice?

Now I don't know if this snowboarder who allegedly sexually assaulted the young American girl was a terrorist or not, or if he hated Americans or not. But what I do know is he was denied a visa for reasons that are not yet clear. And the AP says Schumer and other democrats twisted arms to get him one. In my opinion, they should be held responsible, at least in part, for this creep's actions. I don't care why he was initially denied the visa. The point is, if he wasn't allowed entry, this girl would have not been assaulted by him.

As for those few of you who criticized the wording of my thread title, complain to Cliff for not allowing more characters to be used for titles on this forum. I did have to truncate my thread title and use less accurate words than I wanted to accurately describe the thread topic.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Schumer is a smug turd.

We could spend the whole day pointing out idiot moves and blatant hypocrisy by the loony leftists but it would not make one bit of difference. They simply do not care.

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 03-03-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero: The point is, if he wasn't allowed entry, this girl would have not been assaulted by him.

Yep! It's a simple cause-and-effect relationship.

Like the saying goes, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Not that these politicians' intentions were particularly noble; they were probably just thumbing their noses at the current administration. And it blew up in their faces. Hopefully they learned something from this.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:
The point is, if he wasn't allowed entry, this girl would have not been assaulted by him.

From the story as it's unfolded so far, it seems like she was instigating things, and whether he specifically was there or not, we'd probably still have a story about someone being sexually assaulted.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the story as it's unfolded so far, it seems like she was instigating things, and whether he specifically was there or not, we'd probably still have a story about someone being sexually assaulted.

So then your position is basically; "she was asking for it".

Troll on little man...troll on.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fine, I will bite.

What this YOUNG GIRL does has no merit on the law. She could actually be a willing participant, but legally she is unable to give consent. You know this. But, what is one young girl being molested amongst liberals, right?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
So then your position is basically; "she was asking for it".

Troll on little man...troll on.

No, little troll. That is not at all what I said.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Fine, I will bite.

What this YOUNG GIRL does has no merit on the law. She could actually be a willing participant, but legally she is unable to give consent. You know this. But, what is one young girl being molested amongst liberals, right?

Again, learn to read. I'm merely saying that from the story, this sounds like it would have happened, regardless of whether the person in question got the visa or not, it would have just been some other athlete at the event. But by all means, jump to conclusions without knowing any facts, because OMG LITTLE GIRLS, GOTTA SAVE THEM ALL.

Stop taking comments of "don't jump to conclusions when you lack all the facts" and twisting to support your sick hatred of anyone who leans even slightly more to the left than you do.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stop taking comments of "don't jump to conclusions when you lack all the facts" and twisting to support your sick hatred of anyone who leans even slightly more to the left than you do.

You don't "lean" Skippy.
You balter about with drooling psychotic leftist rage.

I don't think anyone here "hates" you. You're more like a tragic comedy unfolding to a very predictable conclusion (soon).

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, learn to read.

I believe that I have reading down fairly well. Even here in this forum.

I'm merely saying that from the story, this sounds like it would have happened, regardless of whether the person in question got the visa or not, it would have just been some other athlete at the event.

Then that "athlete" would also be a CRIMINAL. I quoted you without exception. Fairly.

But by all means, jump to conclusions without knowing any facts, because OMG LITTLE GIRLS, GOTTA SAVE THEM ALL.

I know only the facts of which have been presented. Do you have other facts that we should know?

Yes, all "LITTLE GIRLS" should have a chance. You have MUCH hatred young man.

I will ask, again, just what you want me to post? What is dobey acceptable? I have offered to learn, but you continue the hate. Are you ok? Is there something that I can do to calm you?
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, learn to read. I'm merely saying that from the story, this sounds like it would have happened, regardless of whether the person in question got the visa or not, it would have just been some other athlete at the event. But by all means, jump to conclusions without knowing any facts, because OMG LITTLE GIRLS, GOTTA SAVE THEM ALL.

No way! you really wrote that!

Holey fuuucking crap dude! you are either one sick bastard or just dumber than a bag of hammers. I vote both. You will make excuses for anything.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will ask, again, just what you want me to post? What is dobey acceptable? I have offered to learn, but you continue the hate. Are you ok? Is there something that I can do to calm you?

I am freaking zen, bro.

'Tis you who are expounding the hatred. Quoting my post exactly is not what I said you did wrong. Your reading of it, is what I said was wrong. You twisted in your head what I said, to mean something completely different, and expounded your hatred of me and "liberals" in your reply to the post.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am freaking zen, bro.

As exemplified by your deranged Trump rants, raging about imagined Nazis and calling everyone on this forum that disagrees with you a name of some sort.
Yep, you're about as self controlled and meditative as can be.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am freaking zen, bro.

'Tis you who are expounding the hatred. Quoting my post exactly is not what I said you did wrong. Your reading of it, is what I said was wrong. You twisted in your head what I said, to mean something completely different, and expounded your hatred of me and "liberals" in your reply to the post.

You pointed out my "expounding hatred". Now, how do we fix it?

Where did I reply with "hatred" of you and liberals in my reply? I do not believe I did that, and perhaps you could point it out? For truthfulness. Thank you.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

As exemplified by your deranged Trump rants, raging about imagined Nazis and calling everyone on this forum that disagrees with you a name of some sort.
Yep, you're about as self controlled and meditative as can be.

You must have me confused with the person you see in the mirror.

Also, this thread is not about me, it's about some VISITOR (not an immigrant) who ALLEGEDLY sexually assaulted a girl who was less than 13. It's not my fault if you are OK with a President who has ADMITTED to sexual assault, and who has been accused of doing the same thing as this one Indian man whom you've already sentenced to death without evidence. Where is your OUTRAGE against Trump's walking into dressing rooms of 13 year old girls in beauty pageants? You seem to be totally OK with sexual assault of this nature, having voted for him, and continually supporting him, despite these allegations. Why do you hate the Indian so, whom you only know even exists, from this one single allegation?

Perhaps you should stop reading my posts through your own hate-filled eyes. It leads you to apply significant amounts of emotion to a block of text, where no such emotion exists. You project your own rage onto others, and then damn them for daring to have opinions which differ from your own, and the party line, which you love to tow so strongly on this forum.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

You pointed out my "expounding hatred". Now, how do we fix it?

Where did I reply with "hatred" of you and liberals in my reply? I do not believe I did that, and perhaps you could point it out? For truthfulness. Thank you.

Fine, I will bite.

Firstly, you assume my post some somehow meant to bait you. You make this assumption based on your pre-existing hatred for me.

Then you imply this girl has no merit on the law. That's just an outright dumb thing to say. What exactly do you think the law is here? Legally being unable to give consent matters how, if she assaults the man by running up and kissing him and grabbing his hand and placing it on her? You are making assumptions of what happened, based solely on the allegation that exists, with absolutely no idea what ACTUALLY HAPPENED that led to the allegation. This is exactly what an investigation is for. In this country we have this thing called presumed innocence. An investigation should result in evidence, which should result in there being a trial or not, and that trial should result in an outcome based on the evidence, decided by a jury. That is how criminal justice is meant to be decided in this country. Not by a group of conservative name-callers on a forum on the Internet.

You then continue to insinuate that I somehow think all that is irrelevant, and that liberals don't care about such activities, or justice. You have clearly spouted your hatred of ideologies different from your own on this forum for the past several years, and you again show it here by making such unfounded remarks.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firstly, you assume my post some somehow meant to bait you. You make this assumption based on your pre-existing hatred for me.

No, I am here to figure out a way to get along. Move forward. You will see.

Then you imply ...

Really, you are implying. A lot to answer here. Can we move slowly at first.

You then continue to insinuate that I somehow think all that is irrelevant, and that liberals don't care about such activities, or justice. You have clearly spouted your hatred of ideologies different from your own on this forum for the past several years, and you again show it here by making such unfounded remarks.

Again, can you be more specific about where these "unfounded remarks" are? I am confused.

Can we move forward as forum members to achieve equality?

Thank you.

Edit: Come on gang! Let's bring dobey, a forum member, back to green. No gain without pain!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-03-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I read this news report in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise it made me think about whether this 13-year old girl was ranging too freely on her own, without enough supervision from her parents or guardians. This is based on a description that is attributed to the older of the two men, snowshoe racers, that were allowed to visit the U.S. on visas, from India. It was the younger of the two men that is charged with the sexual misconduct. The veracity of that account, from the older of the two men, obviously a "TBD".

Just a sidebar to the main story.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

it made me think about whether this 13-year old girl was ranging too freely on her own, without enough supervision from her parents or guardians.

DOES IT MATTER?

We just had two teenage girls murdered here in Indiana that were out hiking a remote trail by themselves. Whether or not they were out there with proper parental supervision is irrelevant at this point. The fact is the scumbag (an adult male who has yet to be identified) committed a horrendous crime by murdering these two girls, and the responsibility of that crime falls squarely on HIS shoulders.

I'm really getting tired of liberals with bleeding hearts rushing to the defense of criminal scumbags; especially when they try to deflect at least some of the blame for the crimes they commit onto the innocent victims.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

DOES IT MATTER?

We just had two teenage girls murdered here in Indiana that were out hiking a remote trail by themselves. Whether or not they were out there with proper parental supervision is irrelevant at this point. The fact is the scumbag (an adult male who has yet to be identified) committed a horrendous crime by murdering these two girls, and the responsibility of that crime falls squarely on HIS shoulders.

I'm really getting tired of liberals with bleeding hearts rushing to the defense of criminal scumbags; especially when they try to deflect at least some of the blame for the crimes they commit onto the innocent victims.

So... you'd be comfortable knowing that your 13-year old daughter (hypothetical; were you to have one) was essentially free to come and go, unescorted, for hours at a time, between a public street and the living quarters of some group including male athletes from a foreign country? People with whom you had no previous personal acquaintance?

All I said was that this was a "sidebar" to the main news story about the sexual misconduct charges.

Now, it may be that my description of the latitude that this 13-year old girl had, in terms of where she could go freely, without being escorted, is wrong. It's just a way that the report in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise can be read. It would depend on the release of subsequent news reports, which may or may not confirm this description, which is attributed to the older of the two men that were visiting from India.

Kind of a general statement, here? I can honor that. I don't like it when blame is deflected.

When I first read these words ("liberals with bleeding hearts...") it seemed like an unwarranted distortion of my words--my previous post. And this was my reaction... my rejoinder, as it were:

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-03-2017).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2017 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
So... you'd be comfortable knowing that your 13-year old daughter (hypothetical; were you to have one) was essentially free to come and go, unescorted, for hours at a time, between a public street and the living quarters of some group including male athletes from a foreign country? People with whom you had no previous personal acquaintance?

I have no offspring, but if I did, the answer to your question is: NO, I would not let a 13YO daughter of mine freely come and go, so to speak.

But it sounds like you and some others are trying to lay the blame of the criminal act, done by the scumbag criminal, at the feet of the parents. How can you do that? Did her parents intend for the criminal to molest their daughter? I would guess NO. Was it bad parenting to let their daughter "roam freely"? Perhaps. But the left is constantly telling us that teenagers should have the freedom to make their own decisions, such as determining their own gender identity and whether or not they can get an abortion.

But somehow when it comes to gender identity and abortions, it's totally ok for the minor child to make their own decisions. But it's not ok for that same minor child to "roam freely" out in public without parental supervision.

Good grief; what's the difference between a 13YO girl getting molested and an adult woman putting on makeup and dressing a certain way to appeal to the opposite sex - and that enticing a rapist to assault her. Are you going to blame the adult woman for the rape too? See where I'm going with this?

Some of you guys really need to think about your stances on a lot of subjects. I just don't see how you can possibly defend the criminal in this situation by suggesting at least part of the responsibility of the sexual assault was on the parents.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2017 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FOX News update (fairly brief)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...child-sex-abuse.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-04-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave