Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu by mental floss
Started on: 11-17-2015 07:14 PM
Replies: 77 (837 views)
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 11-20-2015 04:51 PM
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People don't know this but Netanyahi's real family name is Mileikowsky. They're Polish, but his dad changed the name to sound Jewish.
Last month Bibi had to apologize for being a Holocaust revisionist. It's not going so swell for him these days.

http://www.globalresearch.c...li-officials/5489171

A Spanish court has issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials for their role in the 2010 attack on the Freedom Flotilla heading to Gaza, local media reported on Friday.

Euro-Mid Observer for Human Rights said that the Supreme Court in Madrid ordered the arrest of ex-foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, ex-defence minister Ehud Barak, the then-deputy prime ministers Moshe Ya’alon and Eli Yishai, and former state minister Benny Begin, as well as Netanyahu. It also ordered the arrest of Israeli Navy Commander Eliezer Marom, who is among the co-defendants found guilty by the Spanish judge.

According to YaniSafak website, the investigation into this case was launched after Spanish activists on board the main vessel in the flotilla, the Turkish-registered Mavi Marmara, filed a criminal complaint against Israeli officials involved in the raid. YaniSafak said that in June a Spanish court dropped a five-year-old investigation into the raid, but it left open the possibility that the case could be reopened if the specified Israeli officials visited Spain.

Although the case was sent to the Supreme Court, continuous Israeli pressure slowed down the investigations. Nevertheless, said the news website, the judge has sent the list of defendants to the Spanish police, demanding the start of the legal process to issue a red notice for their arrest.

Israeli naval commandos killed nine Turkish peace activists, including one with dual American citizenship, and injured dozens more on board the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara. Spanish activists also took part in the flotilla, which was attempting to break Israel’s illegal blockade of the territory.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to see Spain try to serve and effect those warrants. Any moron can type out and sign a piece of paper, and in this case--did.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-17-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They worked on it for 5 yrs. Pretty sure it was well thought out. You can find video of commandos executing an American in cold blood on Youtube. Members of the Israeli Knesset were on the flotilla and it was endorsed by a "holocaust" survivor. They executed an American citizen, but that's what they do.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet another 'hate the jews" thread?

Well, go ahead and go for it, but I doubt your venom will garner many (if any) converts here.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Well, go ahead and go for it, but I doubt your venom will garner many (if any) converts here.

Your support for Israeli commandos executing prone Americans has been recorded. You rock at Black Lives Matter tactics.
The good news is the cowardice and hatred of your type of Stasi ideology is being exposed.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-17-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan--is that you?
You've cleaned up your grammar--congrats!!
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jerry Sandusky is that you? Jerod Fogel maybe?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stan--is that you?
You've cleaned up your grammar--congrats!!

Perfect!
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Your support for Israeli commandos executing prone Americans has been recorded. You rock at Black Lives Matter tactics.
The good news is the cowardice and hatred of your type of Stasi ideology is being exposed.

Oh noes! Trigger words!! This is my safe space! How dare you invoke images of Nazi Germany?!

Really, dude? I suppose it's OK to rearm the thugs who lob rockets into Israel, then hide behind women and children? Reeks of EdBS52....
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I don't think it is EdsB52/I'mBack. I knew and remember Ed quite well as he and I had a lot in common. I very much liked Ed's tenacity, but he just got busy with life after graduating school and starting a new career.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you're okay that any nation anywhere can just go kill Americans in international water, even when they have members of the Israeli Parliament on board. So you must not be surprised when Muzzies think they can kill Americans when they want?

I've been watching that issue about "rockets" for yrs now. The soup cans they call rockets are claimed to be numbered to something like 15,000 fired now. I believe there has been 1 person killed in all that time. 2nd, the rockets usually are fired into Palestinian land, not Israel. They're fired at illegal settlements built on land legally owned by indigenous Semites who never left it. The UN has recognized it many times and Israel has passed laws internally that they will vacate some of it, then they always renege. When they lose in local court and have to vacate, Jewish Yeshiva students commit crimes against Christian churches and Christian residents of Israel. It's called Price Tag. 3rd, Israel funded Hamas from it's inception and they did it to destabilize the PLO so there would never be peace in Palestine. It's the same Hamas that violently clashed with the elected Palestinian national authority and took control of the Golan. When the UN rules against Israel, the US steps in and automatically vetoes any decision, because our government isn't concerned with what's fair or right.
I personally don't care a crap for Palestinians. I care deeply about right and wrong. Must people who post on the internet just want what they want.

World ain't what it seems, is it Gunny?
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014

No, I don't think it is EdsB52/I'mBack. I knew and remember Ed quite well as he and I had a lot in common. I very much liked Ed's tenacity, but he just got busy with life after graduating school and starting a new career.

That means the rest of us here don't have jobs or a life. My time sheet had 70+ hrs reported to it last week, so I really don't have a life.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If that's what it means to you then yeah, sure--why not?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yo' Copper, one step closer with those handcuffs and we're ALL going to the next life in itsy-bitsy pieces...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-17-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I care deeply about right and wrong.

Whose version of right or wrong?

When you lose in war, there follows a 'price tag'. When you lose in politics, the Price Tag follows as well.
These are realities of a real world, not an imaginary world that doesn't exist except in the minds of a relatively small group's mind.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good point. As Benjamin Milieokowsky points out with his cartoon, Israel has been screaming for 30 yrs now that Iran is 6 months away from a nuclear bomb.
It was never true. It;s been stated by a Sephardic radio host that Israel used some Iranian aid in their nuke program back in the '70s leading Iran to believe they would share technology. They reneged and that created the rift between then today.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you're okay that any nation anywhere can just go kill Americans in international water, even when they have members of the Israeli Parliament on board. So you must not be surprised when Muzzies think they can kill Americans when they want?

I've been watching that issue about "rockets" for yrs now. The soup cans they call rockets are claimed to be numbered to something like 15,000 fired now. I believe there has been 1 person killed in all that time. 2nd, the rockets usually are fired into Palestinian land, not Israel. They're fired at illegal settlements built on land legally owned by indigenous Semites who never left it. The UN has recognized it many times and Israel has passed laws internally that they will vacate some of it, then they always renege. When they lose in local court and have to vacate, Jewish Yeshiva students commit crimes against Christian churches and Christian residents of Israel. It's called Price Tag. 3rd, Israel funded Hamas from it's inception and they did it to destabilize the PLO so there would never be peace in Palestine. It's the same Hamas that violently clashed with the elected Palestinian national authority and took control of the Golan. When the UN rules against Israel, the US steps in and automatically vetoes any decision, because our government isn't concerned with what's fair or right.
I personally don't care a crap for Palestinians. I care deeply about right and wrong. Must people who post on the internet just want what they want.

World ain't what it seems, is it Gunny?

s seen as I'm sure you don't know the whole story on events you peach, you might want to cool it..
every country has blood on their hands, even ours..
I'm not jewish, but come on man, you act like they are the only country to ever kill .. someone from America!! hell you don't even know if it was a hit ordered by us.. like that has never happened before..
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Makes a change from the usual Muslim hate.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Change isn't always good. Jews aren't doing mass murder in the name of their God. Jews accually are victims of hate crimes and muslums insight hate.
Big difference.
If you are so tired of "hate threads", start some funny threads or picture threads. Or just ignore the threads that you don't like.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-18-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
s seen as I'm sure you don't know the whole story on events you peach, you might want to cool it..
every country has blood on their hands, even ours..
I'm not jewish, but come on man, you act like they are the only country to ever kill .. someone from America!! hell you don't even know if it was a hit ordered by us.. like that has never.happened before..

If you've seen the testimony of their Parliament members and seen the video you'd understand why it was drclared a war crime.

Our country especially has blood on it's hands. Just as does the UK and Israel. Israel and the US are just countries. Political constructs. However, people want to pretend Israel is their God. The US, Israel and the UK are the major parties guilty of state sponsored terror...and Saudi Arabia too, before I forget them.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014

Whose version of right or wrong?

The only one.

When you lose in war, there follows a 'price tag'. When you lose in politics, the Price Tag follows as well.
These are realities of a real world, not an imaginary world that doesn't exist except in the minds of a relatively small group's mind.

Your mind is a clam. You obviously hold more care for cowardly acts than Americans. The religiou scholars attacking Christians are attacking uninvolved parties. On a normal day in Jerusalem it's common for Jews to spit in the face of Christian clergy. If they respond complaints will be made and they often are deported permanently. Price Tag isn't street criminals. They're religious students. They've burned churches that existed before Israel.
Spitting in the face of Clergy and attacking Christians is just like the Black Mobs Matter group.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-18-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used to knoe a couple of Muslims. They didn't give a damn about Islam. In fact the female was a whore. Her family never abandon her, threatened her. They just didn't approve of her and were embarrassed.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Spain want a fight with Israel...LOL. Israel would wipe them out faster than they did the Egyptians. What are they going to do, charge them with bullfighters ? Those warrants are a joke.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doubt anyone wants a "fight' with the nation-state of Israel. Nobody should be above the law. Bankers seem to be, though. The arrest warrants are for Bibi Mileikowsky and other heads of state. Heard South Africa has issued or joined the warrants for them.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the Jews are out to get him, where do I contribute.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hate, regardless of who it is directed at is still hate.

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Save it for the Black Mobs Matter crowd.

Originally posted by TK:

If the Jews are out to get him, where do I contribute.

It's heavily doubtful that they are actually Jews.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People don't know this but Netanyahi's real family name is Mileikowsky. They're Polish, but his dad changed the name to sound Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzion_Netanyahu

Polish and Jewish are not mutually exclusive. And since Bibi's father changed his name to Netanyahu before Bibi was born, Bibi's "real family name" is Netanyahu. You say "they're" Polish, but Netanyahu also happens to be the first Israeli born Prime Minister of Israel. More accurately he's Israeli of Polish decent. He was never a Polish national, his father was.

I'm not sure why any of this matters but you presented it for a reason. It holds no more validity than saying you're not American, you're really whatever nationality your family descended from.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Polish and Jewish are not mutually exclusive. And since Bibi's father changed his name to Netanyahu before Bibi was born, Bibi's "real family name" is Netanyahu. You say "they're" Polish, but Netanyahu also happens to be the first Israeli born Prime Minister of Israel. More accurately he's Israeli of Polish decent. He was never a Polish national, his father was.

I'm not sure why any of this matters but you presented it for a reason. It holds no more validity than saying you're not American, you're really whatever nationality your family descended from.

stop with the facts, would you, some groups/people can't deal with them
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know when you find the person you quoted and attributed to me.

Originally posted by Formula88:

Wow. It shouldn't be this difficult to understand, but in this forum I see it is.

Polish is an ethnicity as well as a nationality. There is no Israeli nor American ethnicity. Those are only nationalities and in the case of Native-American, a way to dirferenciate recent immigrants to the continent. It was Mileiokowsky because they are Polish. If you study Bibi's father's facial profile, you'll see he's heavily East Asian, looking like a Tibetan in structure of the cheek.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. It shouldn't be this difficult to understand, but in this forum I see it is.

Polish is an ethnicity as well as a nationality. There is no Israeli nor American ethnicity. Those are only nationalities and in the case of Native-American, a way to dirferenciate recent immigrants to the continent. It was Mileiokowsky because they are Polish. If you study Bibi's father's facial profile, you'll see he's heavily East Asian, looking like a Tibetan in structure of the cheek.

You're studying facial profiles? Really? I think you've gone full blown nut job.

(name calling can be necessary when the situation warrants)
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

You're studying facial profiles? Really?

No. I recognize Oriental Asians from Central Asians because everyone with eyesight can.

I think you've gone full blown nut job.

(name calling can be necessary when the situation warrants)

Spend time around inner city public schools where the IQ hovers around the 70s. You'll feel right at home with others who have nothing to add but want attention.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spend time around inner city public schools where the IQ hovers around the 70s. You'll feel right at home with others who have nothing to add but want attention.

Calls em as I sees em G.

I'm seeing despicable anti semitic hate being spewed from your keyboard, acrooss a few threads here in OT. YOU are the attention whore.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Calls em as I sees em G.
I'm seeing despicable anti semitic hate being spewed from your keyboard, acrooss a few threads here in OT. YOU are the attention whore.

Thanks for the attention.I never heard of you before you demanded to be paid attention to. You're the 3rd troll nobody to use the word anti-Semite and the 3rd one incapable of posting a quote showing such.

Btw, this is a dead thread since the news reports were false about the terrirism.terrorism
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the attention.I never heard of you before you demanded to be paid attention to. You're the 3rd troll nobody to use the word anti-Semite and the 3rd one incapable of posting a quote showing such.

Btw, this is a dead thread since the news reports were false about the terrirism.terrorism

LOL...wrong thread Einstein.

"Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu". But I would have to agree this thread should be dead considering the premise is completely ridiculous.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-19-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any brains at all that weren't beat into your head by your dad the Grand Wizard of the KKK ?
The only Troll here is you kid.

All a troll knows is how to to be wrong. Your family's know this at home. They let you bluster because it's a waste if time duscussing anything with you. You aren't just a failure in your personal lives. You can't change your failures here just because nobody can visually see you.

Seems to be a perfect description of you.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-19-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL...wrong thread Einstein.

"Spanish Court Issues Arrest Warrants for Netanyahu". But I would have to agree this thread should be dead considering the premise is completely ridiculous.

Thanks. It's a small phone and my close vision is getting poorer at this age. Glad you were able to make the connection
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks. It's a small phone and my close vision is getting poorer at this age. Glad you were able to make the connection

Not too bad for an IQ hovering around 70.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I found him. It's you.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/114204.html#p0
(your original post is unedited as of this post.)

You're right. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Bibi was born in Israel. His nationality is Israeli since birth. He's not an immigrant to Israel since he was born there.
Bibi's religion is Judiasm.

You'll notice that neither of those are Polish. His father was Polish so he's of Polish ancestry but "they" are not Polish (if you're including Bibi as part of the group you're referring to as "they").

Since this thread is about Benjamin Netanyahu, what does his father's nationality prior to his birth have to do with it?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock