Started on: 12-07-2014 10:52 AM
Replies: 69 (1000 views)
Last post by: Grandaddy84SE on 12-10-2014 09:59 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so what do our black members think that I have gained because of my color? What advantages do I have because I am white?

Serious question. I am still a bit perturbed about a black man calling me racist names, and it was ok for him to say it, but when I countered back with one myself, he lost his little mind. So, what are my privilege's?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-07-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Ok, so what do our black members think that I have gained because of my color? What advantages do I have because I am white?

Serious question. I am still a bit perturbed about a black man calling me racist names, and it was ok for him to say it, but when I countered back with one myself, he lost his little mind. So, what are my privilege's?

You damned racist, shut up. THAT is your privilege.

( this was sarcasm btw )
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be interested in any serious replies myself. As near as I can tell, the only privilege is being "not black" which is to say you don't have to deal with the disadvantages of being brown skinned in today's world.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to incite anything, I had wanted to ask this after last week's racial encounter. I have heard the reasons, answers, and justifications my whole life. (Detroit has a large black community. )

Why is it that we can't get along?

I know my family was not here during the slave trades. I know that Spain was the largest exporter from Africa of slaves. The United States, while doing it's own damage, was a blip compared to Spain. Slavery is bad, um kay.

If you are black, tell your counterparts to stop being rioting losers. And yes, if it were whitey looting, he would hear an earful from me. Actually, a bit more because of my white guilt.

Just stop the madness. Hire on one's abilities, not color. Affirmative action was/is bad. Our POTUS is not helping, and actually fanning the flames. Isn't he half white? Let's not forget that. You can't get much more unity that sperm banging into an egg.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do I sign up to get some of this "White Privilege" you speak of? Some kind of gooberment form I can fill in, like signing up for welfare?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Where do I sign up to get some of this "White Privilege" you speak of? Some kind of gooberment form I can fill in, like signing up for welfare?

Forget it it dude, we are white male living in liberal Canada, we dont get to get welfare, just pay it to the immigrants and feminists.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Forget it it dude, we are white male living in liberal Canada, we dont get to get welfare, just pay it to the immigrants and feminists.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You mean, I can't collect money I don't deserve? What about a tax break? I'm 1/128th native. Ok, I'm not, but you can't prove that, so gimme tax free gas at least? No? Come on! I spoke to a native once. I think. I certainly spoke like one for shits and giggles. That's gotta be worth a small fries at McDonalds, at least? No? Fruuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Racist government. Boo!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 1/256th Indian. From the famous Slapaho Tribe of the Midwest. My Indian name is Stands With Fists. Racism.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A study: http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

To see how the credentials of job applicants affect discrimination, the authors varied the quality of the resumes they used in response to a given ad. Higher quality applicants were given a little more labor market experience on average and fewer holes in their employment history. They were also portrayed as more likely to have an email address, to have completed some certification degree, to possess foreign language skills, or to have been awarded some honors.

In total, the authors responded to more than 1,300 employment ads in the sales, administrative support, clerical, and customer services job categories, sending out nearly 5,000 resumes. The ads covered a large spectrum of job quality, from cashier work at retail establishments and clerical work in a mailroom to office and sales management positions.

The results indicate large racial differences in callback rates to a phone line with a voice mailbox attached and a message recorded by someone of the appropriate race and gender. Job applicants with white names needed to send about 10 resumes to get one callback; those with African-American names needed to send around 15 resumes to get one callback. This would suggest either employer prejudice or employer perception that race signals lower productivity.

Oh, and it's your privilege to write privilege as Privelege

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-07-2014).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am 1/256th Indian. From the famous Slapaho Tribe of the Midwest. My Indian name is Stands With Fists. Racism.

I didn't think twice about that until I pronounced it, then I burst out laughing. Bwahahahaaa! I hope she got slapped good.

The results indicate large racial differences in callback rates to a phone line with a voice mailbox attached and a message recorded by someone of the appropriate race and gender. Job applicants with white names needed to send about 10 resumes to get one callback; those with African-American names needed to send around 15 resumes to get one callback. This would suggest either employer prejudice or employer perception that race signals lower productivity.

Or it signifies that people don't take someone with the name like "Destiny" or something starting with "La-" seriously. That doesn't necessarily denote that they are African-american, but it certainly suggests that their mother was probably a stupid teenager when they named her. Not that there's anything wrong with that...really...except the likelihood that they'll raise the kid to be just like them...

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 12-07-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So in Canada you don't get welfare, even if you qualify for it, if you're a white male? Or a non-feminist female? Or a native born member of a minority? Or am I misunderstanding you here?
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
So in Canada you don't get welfare, even if you qualify for it, if you're a white male? Or a non-feminist female? Or a native born member of a minority? Or am I misunderstanding you here?

You seem to have a pretty good grasp of it.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You seem to have a pretty good grasp of it.

It was a serious question.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you ever walked into a social services center looking for food? I have. After a while of being called cracker, stared down, and then asked what I was doing there, I left. I was HUGELY outnumbered.

So, serious answer.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White privelege means you get to work your ass off at lower paying jobs because the blacks have first shot at the higher paying jobs that they don't want. White privelege means you get to work your ass off to support the ones that can get the higher paying jobs and don't take them. By the way my great grandmother was full blooded native american.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then I'm not the right one to answer it for ya!

Ok, ok, ok...I could give it a shot. As an able-bodied, english-speaking (white) male, you've pretty much got no excuse for being on welfare, unless there are literally no jobs where you live, then you might. But they'll make you jump through hoops for it.

Now, if you have an excuse that makes getting/having a job difficult, well, you're pretty much automatically approved to be on it for the rest of your life(or so it seems). Lets see...not speaking the language (hence, "immigrants" as MEM put it), being a single mother (feminist comment), being a native (at least if you live on a reserve, but probably doesn't matter), or qualifying as handicapped (it doesn't take much).

So, yes, from MEM's point of view (and my own), as a white male, we have no special privileges whatsoever, where as if you are anything but, you can probably get your hands on a free hand out, or a tax break, or whatever else, if you so choose. Hence you will hear the occasional bitter and/or sarcastic comment from us.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was a serious answer.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White privilege to me means...

I have to work to get by.

I have to pay full taxes on everything, all the time.

I am more accountable , especially at work. (because no one's afraid I'm going to pull the "racist" card out if they do)

I have no excuse. For anything. Ever.

I have to watch what I say around anyone who's different from me. (skin color, gender, accent -- doesn't matter. But they don't have to be particularly careful of what they say)

I don't deserve the things I've earned or paid with the money I've earned.

I am not special in any way or form.

If I show pride in my heritage, I'm racist.

There are no "hate" laws to protect me.

It's so good to be white. Everything just gets handed to me without having to try. I have it easy.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is part of an interesting article that I read this morning. Apparently black slaves were not the first slaves sent to America.

Well, you learn something every day...

IRISH: THE FORGOTTEN WHITE SLAVES

They came as slaves: human cargo transported on British ships bound for the Americas. They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.

Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. Some were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we? We know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade.

But are we talking about African slavery? King James VI and Charles I also led a continued effort to enslave the Irish. Britain’s Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbour.

The Irish slave trade began when James VI sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies.

By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.

From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade.

Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.

During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia.

Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.

Many people today will avoid calling the Irish slaves what they truly were: Slaves. They’ll come up with terms like “Indentured Servants” to describe what occurred to the Irish. However, in most cases from the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish slaves were nothing more than human cattle.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.

African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (£50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than £5 Sterling). If a planter whipped, branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.

The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce.

Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish mothers, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their children and would remain in servitude.

In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls (many as young as 12) with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves.

This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

England continued to ship tens of thousands of Irish slaves for more than a century. Records state that, after the 1798 Irish Rebellion, thousands of Irish slaves were sold to both America and Australia. There were horrible abuses of both African and Irish captives. One British ship even dumped 1,302 slaves into the Atlantic Ocean so that the crew would have plenty of food to eat.

There is little question the Irish experienced the horrors of slavery as much (if not more, in the 17th Century) as the Africans did. There is also little question that those brown, tanned faces you witness in your travels to the West Indies are very likely a combination of African and Irish ancestry.

In 1839, Britain finally decided on it’s own to end its participation in Satan’s highway to hell and stopped transporting slaves. While their decision did not stop pirates from doing what they desired, the new law slowly concluded this chapter of Irish misery.

But, if anyone, black or white, believes that slavery was only an African experience, then they’ve got it completely wrong. Irish slavery is a subject worth remembering, not erasing from our memories.

But, why is it so seldom discussed? Do the memories of hundreds of thousands of Irish victims not merit more than a mention from an unknown writer?

Or is their story to be the one that their English masters intended: To completely disappear as if it never happened.

None of the Irish victims ever made it back to their homeland to describe their ordeal. These are the lost slaves; the ones that time and biased history books conveniently forgot.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I will be interested in any serious replies myself. As near as I can tell, the only privilege is being "not black" which is to say you don't have to deal with the disadvantages of being brown skinned in today's world.

There isn't any. That is the entire point.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

White privilege to me means...

Dont forget you also pay for everyone's freebies..
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Dont forget you also pay for everyone's freebies..

Hence why a good half of my income goes to taxes.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only 1/2 ??? DAMN, man, you aint paying enough, its your social responsability to cough up more, remember, children are starving in Africa so you owe them. Thier accident of birth is YOUR responsablity to see they have the the latests iProduct...oh, yeh, you get to buy it for them

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 12-07-2014).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you need a new accountant.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh, yeh, you get to buy it for them

And pay tax on that too! A tax on the tax!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stubby79

7064 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by Neils88:
I think you need a new accountant.

This shows what an average Canadian paid in taxes in 2011 (there's probably newer ones out there...), totaled out to 41%. I'll agree that's about right...after I get my income tax refund. Meanwhile, they take ~30% right off my pay cheque. Then 7% PST, 5% GST when I buy anything...then there's things like land taxes, plus hidden tax on things like gas, liquor, etc. I might be a bit off, but not far enough that it matters.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What advantages do I have because I am white?

None. You are not white enough, .

Education
White Lone Star College Student Doesn't Want to Learn About White Privilege, Files Complaint With School

Here are some of the common "white privilege" checklist items:

- I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.

- I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.

- When I am told about our national heritage or about civilization, I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.

- I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.

- If a traffic cop pulls me over, or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven't been singled out because of my race.

- I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having coworkers on the job suspect that I got it because of race.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 12-07-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That boy suffers from white guilt. He should sue the college for every dime that they have for putting that poor white kid in such a pickle.

Hey black people... whites are stupid too. And, because we hold such a large gap on our populace, I am betting there are more stupid whiteys than you know.

BTW members, I cannot let this go. Enough! Enough with being underprivileged because of color.

A little personal experiment that I have been playing this past few days... I can say cracker, whitey, or any other racial slur directed at white people, but if I were to say ****** ... No one here stopped me, corrected my vernacular, or even commented? Now, because I wrote the "N" word, I will see a few negs, but it is worth it to show bias.

Edit: I wrote the word, but got stars.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-07-2014).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do we sign up for this White Privilege stuff? I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on it.

Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm 50% native to the Americas.
I have rights. The rest of you have privileges.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A little personal experiment that I have been playing this past few days... I can say cracker, whitey, or any other racial slur directed at white people, but if I were to say ****** ... No one here stopped me, corrected my vernacular, or even commented? Now, because I wrote the "N" word, I will see a few negs, but it is worth it to show bias.

I agave you a + for trying.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your racist tony :says in a very sarcastic tone:
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty sure those are called asterisks.
If you're seeing stars, open the windows and take in some fresh air.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-08-2014 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Dont go there ....I am 50% Nordic and we wooped yer ass and took over iceland, greenland and vineland, that was 1,000 years ago and ya are STILL hurtin from it. We can do it again.

Ya want to go have a fire, eat a steak, find a girl, respect nature, kill nothing that is not a direct threat, sell me 10-buck a carton smokes that you make 2 bucks profit from...I'm not worried about that, I know the Cherokee Nation, and I have never once had a fight with them, and have actually been in a sweat lodge, done the drums, walked beside a man on Lake Huron hunting rattlesnakes.....dont go starting to think you are "special" and in charge just because of bloodlines or skin colour, thats where this whole racism bullshit started...ya want to be a man, I'll meet you in the middle and judge my opions based on your words and actions, but dont give me any bull-**** about being "special" just because of heritage. we ALL have heratige and pride about where we came from.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:IRISH: THE FORGOTTEN WHITE SLAVES

No, no no. That doesn't fit The Narrative™. Only West African blacks were ever slaves and they were only ever enslaved by white males in America. To suggest otherwise is racist.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-08-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Pretty sure those are called asterisks.
If you're seeing stars, open the windows and take in some fresh air.

I love that point in my morning where coffee and humor collide.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have far LESS rights for being white. Everything is to the blacks advantage. No one gives me free food, rent, car and phone. Black can get anything they want and dont have to work at all.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-08-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exaggerations here are ridiculous.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I'm 100% native to the U.S. because I was born here.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-08-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'm 100% native to the U.S. because I was born here.

LOL true enough but my family has been here since before it was named the Americas.

Everyone is a occupying terrorist to me.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock