Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  She's available again! (part 2) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
She's available again! (part 2) by Cheever3000
Started on: 06-06-2014 03:17 PM
Replies: 66 (3000 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 06-22-2022 03:45 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My last thread with that title got archived...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-6-089422.html

But today I see Melanie Griffith has filed for divorce from Antonio Bandera, after 18 years.

But, alas, she has messed up her face so much I'm not interested anymore.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes! The surgery didn't hold up...
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She did it for me in Working Girl, but not no more!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. Well, her daughter looks pretty good. Ya gotta be patient however, I think she's 17.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now, Meg Ryan...
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...ars/?intcmp=features

One at a time, now, fellas... one at a time.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 08-20-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is it that this girl looks so damned old? It makes me feel old!

I was just watching Cherry 2000 (a crappy old 80s movie) and she was like... maybe 20 there.

Oooh... 2014-1985 = 29 and then + 20 something... so she's like 50 something... geeze, the time has not been kind to her.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

And now, Meg Ryan (with John Cougar Mellencamp)...

Geez, John's changed as well.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems Britney Spears split with her boyfriend after he was caught with another woman.
I bet rogergarrison already knows all about this.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, but now, she's 32 yrs old and probably way too old to pique Roger's interest.
If this is her in the vid, I can't say she does much for me either, but then she never did.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-29-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If this is her in the vid, I can't say she does much for me either, but then she never did.

How do you feel about Cowgirl Seahorse.....Eats like a cow and drinks like a fish!

PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kate Hudson is available again...
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...kup/?intcmp=features

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm would recognize that look anywhere--and on any female..seen it lots of times.

That's her "some do-some don't-some will-some won't-I might...........but not with you" look.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-09-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Geez, John's changed as well.

He is still a prick.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Susan Sarandon is available again...
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...toy/?intcmp=features

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not surprised Chuck---who could put up with her?
I wouldn't be able to look at her and not see Nancy Pelosi.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say he loves Gwen Stefani? Well... now's yer chance!
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...vorce/?intcmp=hplnws

And oh-mi-gosh, Reba is available!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...75035/?intcmp=hplnws

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 08-03-2015).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did someone say he loves Gwen Stefani? Well... now's yer chance!
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...vorce/?intcmp=hplnws

She is a hotty!

From what my wife told me, Jennifer Garner is available also...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

How is it that this girl looks so damned old? It makes me feel old!

I was just watching Cherry 2000 (a crappy old 80s movie) and she was like... maybe 20 there.

Oooh... 2014-1985 = 29 and then + 20 something... so she's like 50 something... geeze, the time has not been kind to her.

Grab your "old" high school year book, find yourself and then look in a mirror. We've all aged some, some more than others.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And oh-mi-gosh, Reba is available!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...75035/?intcmp=hplnws

I like Reba McEntire. I can't name one song she's done, but I like her.
She is three months younger than me and still sexy as can be (but so am I). Anybody have her number?
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

She is three months younger than me and still sexy as can be (but so am I). Anybody have her number?

Well yeah but, I'm not giving it out. She'd never forgive me for such a violation of trust and probably wouldn't cook my favorite waffles for breakfast the next time she's in town.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - Kathie Lee

(Too soon?)

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's one of the downsides of aging. The women who you are attracted to are not attracted to you. Voice of experience. But when you reach my age physical attraction isn't the main thing. I don't go looking for attractive women but I would like for there to be some attraction on both sides. As a matter of fact wildly attractive women don't do it for me anymore. Too high upkeep and a lot of guys will look at the two of you and think they can get her away from you. Just ain't worth it. Beauty is only skin deep even if ugly goes all the way through.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 08-17-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

As a matter of fact wildly attractive women don't do it for me anymore. Too high upkeep...

Yeah, I remember years ago I spent way too much time ('cause in retrospect it was wasted) on a gorgeous blond with a great bod etc... but she was nuts. And she could get away with it with most any guy because... well because we're all stupid. Anyway, I finally came to my senses and dropped her. Might've been the first time any guy had ever done that to her. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to it feeling very satisfying.

Years later out of the blue she contacted me. She wanted me to video her mom's funeral. She knew I had gotten on well with her mom, and probably figured I'd be a soft touch. However, I wanted nothing more to do with her. I suggested she ask an acquaintance of both of ours who shot video of more conventional affairs such as weddings. So she ended up hiring him. Years later I found out from the guy that she stiffed him... never paid him for the job. Did I mention she was nuts?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Years later I found out from the guy that she stiffed him... never paid him for the job. Did I mention she was nuts?

'was'----or 'had'?
I think we've discovered the problem.....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'was'----or 'had'?
I think we've discovered the problem.....

You guys down there got a different meaning to the term "stiffed"?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like lots of words, it can have various meanings....
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RE: Reba McEntire

Originally posted by blackrams:

...and probably wouldn't cook my favorite waffles for breakfast the next time she's in town.

LIAR! There's no way she'd leave my house just to cook you breakfast!

She's 13 years older than me and I still think she's HOT.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

RE: Reba McEntire

LIAR! There's no way she'd leave my house just to cook you breakfast!

She's 13 years older than me and I still think she's HOT.

First, I didn't say what time we had breakfast and secondly, she's told me all about you and is only after your car and money. She tells me she's looking for a way to let you down easily. I told her to drop you like a hot rock but, she's a compassionate lady and has always had a soft spot in her heart for ......................... Guys like US.

OK, wake up dude.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-21-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.usatoday.com/sto...n-sweeting/72833610/

After 21 months?
Have too look this one up on the Barny Hot vs Crazy index.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the one I've been waiting for...
http://www.foxnews.com/ente...ts-from-husband.html

Scarlett Johansson

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 01-26-2017).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

1-800-graboid

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of all the above mentioned, the ONLY one Id even care to go out with is still Britney. She still looks pretty good. All the others except Kaley Cuoco are hags in my eyes. Kaley was a lot hotter just a year or two ago, but shes been putting on a few too many pounds too. Not bad yet, but could stand to lose 15-20 pds. Cutting off all her hair didnt help...thank goodness shes growing it back out. Shes a lot hotter with long and straight, bangs to me.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger, what do you think of Ariel Winter? Personally, I think she's got just the right curves in just the right places. She may be kinda stuck on herself, but lookin like that, I'll give her a pass.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Na, im more into Sarah Hyland, her sister on Modern Family. There are a LOT of hot gals on tv series right now.

Katherine McFee on Scorpion, Beth Behr on 2 Broke Girls, Hanna Simone on New Girl, Chloe Bennet on Shield, Katherine McNamara on Shadowhunters, Ashley Benson on Pretty Little Liars, Mellisa Benoist on Supergirl, Katie Nolan on Garbage Time, Kaitlin Olson on The Mick/ Philadelphia, Christina ElMoussa on Flip/ Flop. Any of those would do me just fine...
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock