Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Girls without Fieros (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls without Fieros by Saxman
Started on: 09-05-2005 01:09 PM
Replies: 7613 (1199156 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-28-2022 08:37 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

I removed the pictures that showed no more than Yellowstone or some others I only showed the back. I do feel you are a hypercritic and singled me out. I guess Yellowstone has special treatment here. By singling me out you have discriminated against me and that shows your true character. I also feel sorry for you because you must be one boring person to think that was not some good pictures.

Geez, get over the persecution complex. Even if he had singled you out (which he already explained that he didn't), he's got a point. Just find a different server to host your pics and post links instead of inline images.

FYI, if you go back and look at the Yellowstone pic I assume you're referring to, you'll notice that isthiswhereiputausername? hasn't replied to this thread until his remark after your post. He could have been referring to both, you know.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-25-2005).]

IP: Logged
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apology for using an image that didn't really express what I was trying to imply. This was poor judgement on my part and I'll try to be more sensitive to how I express my opinion in the future.

Andrew

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 09-26-2005).]

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I didn't realize that the forum had two moderators...

ooh, there are many mroe that THINK they are

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a forum moderator. The bandwidth hosting pictures costs a lot of money, and Cliff couldn't front it all himself, so others host pics for him - and for you.

Now, guess who one of those hosts is.
Let's see... look at the properties of the Nazi chick you just posted: https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/nazi-blond.jpg

Hmm, pff.hostkansas. I wonder where that is? Now, I wonder where isthiswhereiputausername? is from? Hmm, Kansas (and Canada). Let's do a little more research ... check isthiswhereiputausername?'s user profile and you'll find "ISP owner/sysadim"

And finally, let's re-read his earlier post: (emphasis added by me)

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:
I never singled you out. IF I had, I would have removed the images you posted. I never bothered looking at this thread til tonight.

Apparently you do not know my character, apparently you do not pay the huge server bills I pay per month which helps me provide currently around 4 gb of image storage for pip at no cost, You do not need to feel sorry for me since I am happily married with 2 kids and I dont need to think people are "discriminating against me" and "singling me out" since I post half naked pictures of women on a family forum..

I have no contrrol over what you feel you need to post on here, but I do have a right to say that we dont allow any adult material on our servers.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-25-2005).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also find it sad that you posted a picture making fun of him and used his server to host it.

I have had to block his and several other picture hosts at work just to keep out of trouble.
I think he has every right to say what gets put on his server.
Cliff dosent host pictures anymore Jason hosts our pictures now and has been for some time.
We would have probably lost picture posts if he didnt step up, several others had tried to help but Jason was the only one that could keep up.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-25-2005).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are two image servers used by PFF. One (mine) is hosted here in the Netherlands. It holds all images from 1999-2003. Jason's company hosts the other server. It holds all images from 2004 and beyond. He has graciously provided the server space and the bandwidth to relieve the stress on my server. This is completely FREE for me and the members of this forum and I'm very thankful for that.

I don't allow adult images on my server either, but being in the Netherlands (and since I only have to turn on my tv to see naked women) I'm probably a bit more forgiving than any US based host would be. So please, respect any rules set out by whomever is hosting your images for free, which in this case is Jason.

FieroOilAnalyst

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

back on track....

Good call!!! BTW- She is gorgeous!!!

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny picture. Do you even remember what this thread is supposed to be about?

OK, I know there are guys out there who have shots of their honeys without Fieros. This gives us a chance to show off some shots - since many of them may have been taken before we became Fiero freaks...

This type of thread always seems to end up the same way. It starts off with a simple idea that someone else corrupts. Post a picture of your wife/girlfriend/someone you know at the A&P. Pretty soon... Don't get me wrong, I like looking at pictures - it means that I don't have to read so much to get the point. Because Cliff has allowed us free access to the forum, some of us seem to forget that this is Cliff's property.

We should be thinking of the forum as Cliff's house. He "allows" us to come over pretty much anytime that we want - 24/7, sit down, crack open a cold one, and talk about our cars (remember that the forum is about Fieros). We can talk about pretty much anything that we want - "I saw...", "I need...", "Did ya...", etc. You can even go into the OT room and talk about whatever the hell you want - pretty much any subject. When it turns south, there is the trashcan where you can fight amongst yourselves before returning to the subject at hand - Fieros. But it is still Cliff's house. You don't pay the bills, you don't own the equipment, you don't ....... Coming to Cliff's house is not a right, it is a privilage granted by Cliff. So long as we play by his rules, we are welcome. Clff's neighbor Jason has a lot of wall space where you can put pictures. Then you can go over to Cliff's house and show everyone the pictures that you put on Jason's walls. Again, you don't pay the bills - Jason does. It is not your "right" to put a picture on Jason's wall - it is a privilage that Jason "grants" to you because you registered on PFF and agreed to play by the rules. I don't care what you do at Cliff's house as long as what you do doesn't affect me. When I come over to Cliff's house to talk about Fieros, I bring my 8 year old son with me. I don't want him to see you smoking dope and *erking off in the corner of the room. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

When Cliff, Jason, or anyone else says that you are abusing your "privilage", you begin the insults? Get a clue - Cliff can absolutely dictate policy on what can/cannot be posted on his server. Jason can absolutely dictate policy on what can/cannot be posted on his server. Try to remember that you are going to their house - they pay the bills, not you. Because they cannot see everything in their house, if we (other users of PFF) see abuse going on, we are obligated to bring it to their attention so that the PFF house can be kept in order. Who decides what is abuse? As much as I hate to admit it - it could very well be mob mentality, rule of the masses. If you think about it just a little, you may get it. "Privilage" rather than "right".

Remember why we are all coming together in the first place - FIEROS.

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haagster

1378 posts
Member since May 2001
I posted - That'll just about kill this thread
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YELLOWSTONE!!!!! PLEASE POST SOME PHOTOS!!! WE ARE LOSING THIS THREAD AND YOU ARE THE MAN TO BRING IT BACK!!!!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 06-21-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Please let me know if you find the pix I posted "too much". I have my own webspace and have only been using HostKansas because it's quicker than opening my FTP access. I have no problem with hosting them an my own space.

BTW, all my pix are of my wife - so I have my own limits to what I'm willing to have the PFF crowd see :-)

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

I know I will get a few negs for this, but please keep the adult images OFF the pff image server (if you feel you need to post images like these on a family site, please host them elsewhere then on the pip posting link, myfiero.com and topimagehost.com .

I dont allow adult material on any of our servers (company policy).

Thanks

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i've always liked this pic of Polly.
she was picking up some junk that fell on the floor. (she doesn't do that very often )

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 09-25-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the chic on the left is scary.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see why she won. It looks like it must be a very hard line to walk between fitness and definition and still being feminine. Lyen looks like she's nailed the balance down.

And pumping up in those heels has got to be one of the silliest looking things I've ever seen.
(I know, it's for the "look" but it's still silly)

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellowstone, I gotta ask... Why is it that all the contestants are so dark? I can understand with your wife being from Cuba, but what about the others? Do they all sleep in tanning beds, or is it a darkening cream they use prior to competitions?
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, Yellowstone. You got us back on track! Congrads to your lovely lady!!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I can see why she won. It looks like it must be a very hard line to walk between fitness and definition and still being feminine. Lyen looks like she's nailed the balance down.

I have to agree, She has the muscles and is very fit, but retains her look as a beautiful woman.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-25-2005).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Yellowstone (and wife)!!!! That's awesome and obviosly well deserved. Amazing physique!!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's darkening cream and I tell you it's a real mess... :-) In the end, it's everywhere!

Many athletes also tan on top of that.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yellowstone, I gotta ask... Why is it that all the contestants are so dark? I can understand with your wife being from Cuba, but what about the others? Do they all sleep in tanning beds, or is it a darkening cream they use prior to competitions?

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I know - the stuff one sees backstage it often hilarious going towards absurd :-)

Originally posted by Formula88:

And pumping up in those heels has got to be one of the silliest looking things I've ever seen.
(I know, it's for the "look" but it's still silly)

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's one of my wife and baby at a recent trip to the zoo.
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sostock

5907 posts
Member since May 2005
this is Ali and her cousin Ashton after a full day at the zoo.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2005 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
an oldie but a goodie.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I'll tell you a secret: I get to go into the female changing room ALL THE TIME :-) Wooohooo!

Bast*rd!!!!

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

an oldie but a goodie.

Dude, she is incredibly hot. Kind of like the girl next door who has a wild side hot.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's another ol' lady shot.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002

an oldie but a goodie.

i dont know what she sees in a goofball like you.

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me neither !!!
PFF
System Bot
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BobadooFunk and buddycraigg,

thanks for the great pictures they are great!

a BIG thanks to everyone for sharing such nice pictures and please keep posting.

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

partsman

435 posts
Member since Jun 2004
F355spider: thanks for the great pictures!
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My g/f and my sister do some modeling as a hobby. Well they decided to experiment with UV active paint and blacklights. Figure its something diffrent.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
Plus a decent pic of her. This is my gf.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

an oldie but a goodie.

HOLY CRAP! She is HOT with black hair!!! She's beautiful with the lighter hair, but with black hair - WOW.

(can you tell I love burnettes?)

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-27-2005).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2005 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooooppppsss!!! See new post below!!!
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-28-2005).]

F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

F355spider: thanks for the great pictures!

Well at least one person liked them Thanks,
Am I the only one that was turned on by this picture? I guess it is because I'm half German. LOL

Ok same Girl but with um NO BARE BUTT I just noticed something she kind of looks like the Nazi babe. ok I admit I'm sick but I'm no hypocrite. I cut off the best part I was afraid showing pantys are dirty.

F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F355spider

1870 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Just a couple more of Elie, my Dutch wife. These were taken by a friend, a few years back...nothing's changed, just her hair is a lot shorter!!
[IMG]http://www.motirol.com/uploads/filesfierofetish/Ellie0004 (Small).jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.motirol.com/uploads/filesfierofetish/Ellie0002 (Small).jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.motirol.com/uploads/filesfierofetish/Ellie0003 (Small).jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.motirol.com/uploads/filesfierofetish/Ellie0001 (Small).jpg[/IMG]

Nick

They do not work you left somthing out

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a couple more of Elie, my Dutch wife. These were taken by a friend, a few years back...nothing's changed, just her hair is a lot shorter!!

Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i know i'm computer stupid but how do i post a picture on this.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock