Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Girls without Fieros (Page 69)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls without Fieros by Saxman
Started on: 09-05-2005 01:09 PM
Replies: 7613 (1199176 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-28-2022 08:37 AM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA/GT:

Again it is time for Cliff to take control of his forum and for Clint to put a gate on his site.

There is a gate... no one can view anything in the hidden gallery without logging in.
-clint

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE>>> THIS PAGE BELONGS TO ROGER!!!!

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 02-17-2007).]

IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh durn Clint..........I wanted to own page ' 69 '.............lmao
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

stop responding to others.. just more Ashley

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

agreed.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

And if you have any more for the Hidden Gallery, Roger, I'd be ok with that, too.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 02-17-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pimp your tarts

I wish he would pimp his tarts harder.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was trying some other things, but just to show you all its still there

i demand more of ashley!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's carnaval season in Germany! Lyen went out on Thursday with 18 (!) girlfriends. They started at 11 in the morning (!) and she came home at 9 at night (!). Good thing that I'm not the jealous type. Now enjoy the German culture :-)

At home, in full gear:

She turned 40 that day:

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 02-17-2007).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK 86blackse, let me slow this down for you.

First, I was agreeing with the opinions/concerns of Avendagor, DRA, and Clint regarding the direction that this thread was taking. My complaint was quite clearly focused on one member in one single thread and not every member or the entire forum. So you are wrong in your exageration there.

Next, if you view the other threads you will see that there are many of us that have wives or g/f that outweigh Ashley. We are not jealous of her because we voice concern for the direction of this thread. So you are wrong again.

And the other 16 posts have discussed engine/body mods or complimented a fiero event. They did not dis the forum or it's membership. So you are wrong again.

Finally I know that girls have been part of the car culture since way before NOPI. The picture of a sexy girl with or without a car doesn't offend me as I used to work for Playboy before they closed their clubs . So you are wrong again.

If our forum is family oriented then we must realize that we have a responsibility to protect the kids as best we can. Regarding the kids who visit , there is a time and place for everything including drinking, smoking, girls, and racing. This is a great forum and can be family friendly again if we choose. Then there would be no problem viewing at work or when the kids are doing their homework. There are tools available: the internet has net nanny etc, tv has the v-chip, and cable & satellite tuners have parental controls too.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First, I was agreeing with the opinions/concerns of Avendagor, DRA, and Clint regarding the direction that this thread was taking. My complaint was quite clearly focused on one member in one single thread and not every member or the entire forum. So you are wrong in your exageration there.

What a hypocrite. You are just singleing me out for what? Dont try to say your not, your sentence says it. Ashleys last pic clearly is exposing less than Yellowstone last pic...What makes it different from mine ? Not a thing except your personal attack on me.........ya thats what I thought. Eat your heart out D.A.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion, the only person to decide what's appropriate in this forum is Cliff Pennock and I haven't seen any complaints from him.

So, let's carry on!

:-)
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't sweat it, Roger. If he has a problem, no one cares. If Cliff monitors the thread and has a problem with anything anyone posts, he'll let them know. Anything too racy in Cliff's view can easily be moved to the Hidden Gallery. Problem solved.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

In my opinion, the only person to decide what's appropriate in this forum is Cliff Pennock and I haven't seen any complaints from him.

So, let's carry on!

:-)

Amen again. LOL. That wasnt meant to be demeaning in any way to your wife. She is gorgeous and you have every right to be proud of her.

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

It's carnaval season in Germany! Lyen went out on Thursday with 18 (!) girlfriends. They started at 11 in the morning (!) and she came home at 9 at night (!). Good thing that I'm not the jealous type. Now enjoy the German culture :-)

At home, in full gear:

She turned 40 that day:

wait a minute let me get this straight, carnival..... Season 11-9 FANTASTIC i might have to tag along the next time my boss goes to Germany again
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK 86blackse, let me slow this down for you.

Next, if you view the other threads you will see that there are many of us that have wives or g/f that outweigh Ashley. We are not jealous of her because we voice concern for the direction of this thread. So you are wrong again.

And the other 16 posts have discussed engine/body mods or complimented a fiero event. They did not dis the forum or it's membership. So you are wrong again.

Finally I know that girls have been part of the car culture since way before NOPI. The picture of a sexy girl with or without a car doesn't offend me as I used to work for Playboy before they closed their clubs . So you are wrong again.

If our forum is family oriented then we must realize that we have a responsibility to protect the kids as best we can. Regarding the kids who visit , there is a time and place for everything including drinking, smoking, girls, and racing. This is a great forum and can be family friendly again if we choose. Then there would be no problem viewing at work or when the kids are doing their homework. There are tools available: the internet has net nanny etc, tv has the v-chip, and cable & satellite tuners have parental controls too.

OK IMSA/GT LET ME SLOW THIS DOWN FOR YOU.......
there you go again,,crying about YOUR problem with this thread,,,and wrong,,, i dont think so, they are plenty of people on this forum politely telling you to get over it and stop clicking on this thread if its that offensive to you, if it bothered me that bad i would never go back to the thread... its a easy fix for you,, dont degrade us as being pimps, low lifes, and perverts for posting and looking here,, seems you like it a awful lot, you can't stay away or are you like me,waiting on roger to post more pics of ashley?? if you HATE this thread that bad and the people posting here does'nt meet YOUR standards..STOP clicking your mouse on the thread.....you keep finding your way back harrassing members....GET OVER IT,,, cause YOU can do nothing about it and cliff has not had a problem with the pics and if he did he would politely ask for them not to be posted or he would remove them, instead of sitting around degradeing people for posting on this thread...your a lost cause ,,,they are no satisfaction for you to gain by the remarks you make towards other members. and if your the big PLAYBOY employee you should contact hugh hefner and tell him he is a broke fool... thats what i thought.... and there you go again degradeing us again,you need to slow nothing down for me there light bulb, i know exactly what your your intentions here is,,, sounds like you need to invest in the net nanny since your haveing all these problems with this thread,,,,,, now you have a great day

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 02-17-2007).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why doesn't someone ask Cliff to check this out and see what he really thinks about it? I'm not going to ask him because I don't think he wants to hear from me about this, but the rest of you are free to do so. Once Cliff states what exactly is acceptable on here I think we can all abide by it.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-17-2007).]

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if cliff had a problem he would have already done something about it,maybe we do need to talk to him about this, i dont think its going to stop until cliff stops it, theirs no need in getting on here degradeing people about something you dont agree with or meets your standards of being a good person. i know theres only a few folks that disagree with this thread but my lord how hard is it to just dont click on this thread. thats just my 2 cents worth
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have a right to pimp your tarts on the internet, and there are many sites for that purpose. But I do not believe this forum is where you should be posting these pix.

What is really disrespectful is your recent anti-Catholic post. That is a nun you have pictured and not a gal in a uniform. That post doesn't fit the topic of girls w/ or w/o fieros and certainly doesn't belong on this family forum.

OK EVERYONE ONE HAS BEEN NICE, NOW IT’S MY TURN.

You anal retentive, Nun loving party pooper.

The only thing you seem to have a problem with is a picture of a Nun.

WTF is wrong with you?

You are on here almost 4 years and you get all bent out of shape over a picture of a Nun. You are one twisted SOB.

If you don’t like this thread don’t look.

Simple easy and work safe.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ehh, someone, more pics please!
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Take your Union talk and shove off mate!!

oh wait.. never mind.. so used to going against 84 happened out of habit..

So disregard.. bring on the hotties!! and as much as I hate to say it.. Ya.. what 84 said.. Jeesh dude.. you've been around how long and now decided to get your knickers in a twist over this?.. Honestly.. this is still the cleanest board I look at. Rogers pics don't even register as NSFW with my corp security team.
I'm sure you're not a big fan of burkas and face veils.. so just a gentle suggestion.. if you don't like.. don't look.. the rest of us are pretty much ok with the content.

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You anal retentive, Nun loving party pooper.

The only thing you seem to have a problem with is a picture of a Nun.

WTF is wrong with you?

You are on here almost 4 years and you get all bent out of shape over a picture of a Nun. You are one twisted SOB.

If you don’t like this thread don’t look.

Simple easy and work safe.

thank you 84fiero123,, i did'nt want to get started on him because i have a temper and i'll be the one getting booted off the forum,,, seems he JUST DONT GET IT,, maybe after church tommorrow he will see if roger posted some new pics of ashley,, roger you should send him one of me after a good redneck all night field party,, im the hillbilly mountain hick he was talking about lol.lol.lol.

PFF
System Bot
Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racingman24:

No we can't ... But it would appear she has forgotten about us.

No I haven't! I have just been SO flippin busy I haven't really been on th ecomputer much. Sorry guys.....

So ENOUGH of all of this fighting bullcrap....how about some pictures?

I don't remember if I have posted this one or not but if I hhave sorry.....

Another? ok....

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ithappens:

No I haven't! I have just been SO flippin busy I haven't really been on th ecomputer much. Sorry guys.....

Another? ok....

It’s always OK for you to post another picture.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It’s always OK for you to post another picture.

and more like the second one!
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See? Even the gals themselves like this thread...
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im all for the images, you can see more racy stuff in the supermarket checkout line, I could go on but this b**tching has already been hashed out before, fyi heres a topic brought up before, suggest if there is anything "risky" you do not "pip" it up, ask someone to host it or something so that "pip" service does not get dropped as this guy does PFF a service and does not need the hassle of risky images.

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:
09-24-2005 10:10 PM (page 6)
I know I will get a few negs for this, but please keep the adult images OFF the pff image server (if you feel you need to post images like these on a family site, please host them elsewhere then on the pip posting link, myfiero.com and topimagehost.com .

I dont allow adult material on any of our servers (company policy).
Thanks

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:
09-24-2005 10:54 PM
hmm... my rating jumped 1.. not sure if its a + or -

As far as the hosting on the server, we dont allow any adult material due to we keep it family safe servers and the fact of knowing a few fellow hosters that ended up in legal issues over unauthorized images on clients websites..

For some reason some people get a bit testy if they find n@ked pictures of their "better half" online

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
09-25-2005 07:28 AM

There are two image servers used by PFF. One (mine) is hosted here in the Netherlands. It holds all images from 1999-2003. Jason's company hosts the other server. It holds all images from 2004 and beyond. He has graciously provided the server space and the bandwidth to relieve the stress on my server. This is completely FREE for me and the members of this forum and I'm very thankful for that.

I don't allow adult images on my server either, but being in the Netherlands (and since I only have to turn on my tv to see naked women) I'm probably a bit more forgiving than any US based host would be. So please, respect any rules set out by whomever is hosting your images for free, which in this case is Jason.

********************************************************************************************************************
Horrible Pics of the Past! - Dont make me repost full images - if you dont like this topic, dont read
it, or post in it. - Flip Side, getting your hottie wife/gf/tart etc... to get as ris-que as possible
would be the best way to get back at those who continue to post their anti-girls w/o Fieros Opinions
......the worst of Girls Without Fieros........
********************************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:
10-23-2005 09:17 AM (page 11)
Eat your hearts out guys, She's a GREAT cook as well as a sexy dish!

Originally posted by DeV8er:
12-20-2005 06:44 PM (page 16)
After the 12-pack wears off...

Originally posted by sarabear:
09-30-2006 01:56 PM (page 43)
Me and a friend of mine.....yeah he's a bit odd showing his food and all lol

Edit: There is Nothing wrong with Sarabear, its her food showing friend that was a topic of discussion and repeated reposts ~

Originally posted by Voytek:
12-13-2006 02:09 PM (page 51)
I love makeup (on girls, that is).
The more the better.
She looks great!

Originally posted by Patrick:
12-13-2006 03:29 PM (page 51)
For Voytek....

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 02-17-2007).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another? ok....

HI all

YAAAAAAAYYYY!! She's here!!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cutie pututie

also seriously guys ... just ignore naysayers.. cause this could turn into a garbage thread.. and with such high quality pics.. i dont want it there!!!

no more responses other than compliments to the ladies, or pix of ladies

end.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to make a nice soapbox speech, but I narrowed it down

There are maybe a half dozen on this forum that are not even worthy of passing any judgement on me. I lead a great life and I will be judged by only one in the end. So you arrogant, self centered aholes can stuff it along with the little brats your bringing up. My only regret from my life was that I chose at one time to defend you along with the rest of the country. My bad. Its not even a nun, its a model in a halloween costume, LMAO. Unless nuns started getting breast implants and dancer make up.

Nice to see your here ItHappens.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-18-2007).]

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another? ok....

yay welcome back! we've missed you
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ithappens was kinda cute.. but that Iowa shirt is just blowing it for me..

how about with the shirt off.. then let me make up my mind.. (strictly MN/IA thing here.. really!!)
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was going to make a nice soapbox speech, but I narrowed it down

There are maybe a half dozen on this forum that are not even worthy of passing any judgement on me. I lead a great life and I will be judged by only one in the end. So you arrogant, self centered aholes can stuff it along with the little brats your bringing up. My only regret from my life was that I chose at one time to defend you along with the rest of the country. My bad. Its not even a nun, its a model in a halloween costume, LMAO. Unless nuns started getting breast implants and dancer make up.

Nice to see your here ItHappens.

thanks roger,, i could'nt have said it any better,,,,,,,,now, ithappens your HOTT!! lets see more,,,lol.lol.

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 02-18-2007).]

Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Ithappens was kinda cute.. but that Iowa shirt is just blowing it for me..

how about with the shirt off.. then let me make up my mind.. (strictly MN/IA thing here.. really!!)

Are you just tlaking about Iowa as in all their sports or just one in particular?

More picture's......

Then this picture you don't see the whole view of my face but that's alright.....we were at a holiday party for work.. and the other person in the picture well he was pretty drunk like no other.....to the point where I was helping him walk around sometimes, taha ha ha

[This message has been edited by Ithappens (edited 02-18-2007).]

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, he looks pretty blazed! LOL
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gorgeous!
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hoorayy!!! The thread was going down in flames fast, and Chantelle comes and saves it.

You have beautiful eyes, and the blue is great too. Always been a huge fan of blue eyeshadow. Now just get the drunk guy out of the pic.

And yea, you're always welcome to post more of yourself, even if they are repeats. No one objects.

Eric

And I see Stewie hangin' out in the background too. I haven't forgot.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then this picture you don't see the whole view of my face but that's alright.....we were at a holiday party for work.. and the other person in the picture well he was pretty drunk like no other.....to the point where I was helping him walk around sometimes, taha ha ha

Hi all

SOOOO Purrrrtaaaay!! A lil piece of advice, tone down the mascara a bit, DORK....
In all actuality you look gorgeous when in makeup, not that you don't when not, , but still you can apply just the right amount to accent, highlight and define yourself!! Your leagues ahead of other women on this too! Who knows, with your sense of humor your probably ahead of others around your age too?..

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its OK Roger I banged a nun once, no need to explain pics to a obvious shut in.

It was worth the trip to hell.

WOW!!!
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy **** some of you are hyper-sensitive. God forbid someone suggest that we keep the pictures in this thread erring on the side of tasteful and save the racier ones for the easy-to-access hidden collection. Honestly people, there's a whole internet full of racy pictures of scantily clad women if thats all you want. I thought the idea of this thread was to share pictures of attractive women we know, not create a Fiero-related softcore pr0n site. Perhaps I was mistaken.

I'll be sure to reference this thread if I ever hear anyone whining ever again about a post not being sensitive to the family-oriented theme of this board.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, and all the ones I post are friends of mine.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock