Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, Moe, Larry, Curly! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, Moe, Larry, Curly! by jetman
Started on: 10-31-2004 03:41 AM
Replies: 152 (7848 views)
Last post by: jetman on 02-24-2024 07:04 PM
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2007 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bunch of other Moe insults!

Originally posted by jetman:

Moe said the following insults,,,,
Worm
Stupid Idiot
Petty Larceny Stooge
Picklebrain
Mongoose
Dumb Cluck
Tub O' Lard
Baby Hippopotamus
Mental Midget
Mophead
Mophead
Tadpole
Squashbrain
Sawdusthead
Ignoramous
Baboon
Chowderhead
Termite
Half-wit
Half-Brother to a Weasel
Jughead
Flatbush Flathead
Porcupine
Ironhead
Chiseler
Chowderhead
Laughing Hyena
Goosebrain
Overstuffed Bologna
Nitwit
Petty Larceny Stooge
Clumsy Idiot
Onionhead
Dimwit

Halibut
Dumb Ox
Dummy
Picklebrain
Knothead
Half-Brother to a Weasel
Nesthead
Rain-in-the-face
Soft-Boiled Egghead
Mangy Floormop
Mental Midget
Cementhead
Sawdusthead
Rat
Beetlebrain
Egghead
Squashbrain
Head Clunker
Turniphead
Spotted Raccoon
Skillethead
Goosebrain
Puddinhead
Ignoramous
Buttonhead
Frozen Dainty
McNothing
Featherbrain
Musclebrain
Sleepyhead
Useless
Airdale
Porpoise
Birdbrained Idiot
Weaselbrain
Knucklehead
Musclebound
Scissorbill
Titmouse
Dirty Rat
Mashed Potato Muscles
Oysterbrain
Caterpillar
Dope
Useless
Clumsy Ox
Numbskull
Applehead
Snoring Hyena
Doughhead
Matzohead
Chipmunk
Little Man
Pussywillowbrain
Beanbrain
Skunk
Squirrelbait
Fathead
Chucklehead
Stupid Stooge
Sap
Lame Brain
Birdbrained Idiot
Cabbagehead
Dunce
General Nuisance
Grapehead
Spongehead
Weaselbrain
Dewhead
Muttonhead
Latherhead
Slug
Imbecile
Back-Biter
Two-ounce Brain
Bubblebrain
Rummy
Man O' War
Pebblebrain
Skunk
Bunionhead
Back-Biter
Picklepuss
Featherbrain Imbecile
Squirrelbait
Chucklehead
Chump

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 03-16-2007).]

IP: Logged
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Look what I got you knuckle heads!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...=290092443171&rd=1,1
All of them! Now I can finally throw away my old worn VHS tapes from years ago
The seller has a few left if any of you other numbskulls what them
I see I'm paying a little more than you did! I wonder if this is the same seller?

This collection does not contain all of them It's missing 16 shorts with Curly and about 5 with Shemp. There are some repeats on volumes 3 and 5. Volume 5 has mostly Joe The collection is identical to this set at this site http://www.thevintagetheatr...ug14sCFRllgQod9nLwUw
Compare it to the shorts listed here at the Stooges website http://www.threestooges.com/filmography/
The seller was honest though. He claimed he had no idea the set was missing some shorts and offered a refund if I returned the DVD's. We worked out a deal and he reimbursed me $50.00 back on my paypal. I'll use that to purchase the ones I'm missing here http://www.soitenlystooges....y&category=33&Optin=
Alot of work but I'm not going to my grave without owning every Curly short first

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 04-22-2007).]

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moe would have been a young 110 yrs. old on the 19th. Happy Birthday Moe and God bless you.

"We baked you a birthday cake! If you get a tummy-ache, and you moan and groan and woe, don't forget we told you so!"
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Sony Pictures Home Entertainment...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry, Moe and Curly Are “N'Yuk, N'Yuk, N'Yuk”-ing it Up in a New, Definitive Volume of Classic Shorts

THE THREE STOOGES COLLECTION
VOLUME ONE: YEARS 1 - 3

All 19 Digitally-Restored Two-Reelers from 1934 through 1936 Packaged in a Two-Disc DVD

AVAILABLE ON OCTOBER 30

CULVER CITY, CALIF. (August 20, 2007) – Eye-gouging, nose-tweaking, stomach-poking, ear-pulling, head-slapping, pie-throwing, and seltzer-spraying can only mean one thing. The classic comedy trio of Larry, Moe, and Curly are back doing what they do best. On October 30, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will launch its definitive new series of Three Stooges DVDs with The Three Stooges Collection: Years 1-3. This first volume includes all 19 shorts from the boys’ first three years at Columbia. The two-reelers are chronologically organized by their original release date and painstakingly restored from the original negatives for the very best picture and audio quality. The DVD will be available in a two-disc package for the standard retail price of $24.96.

The Three Stooges are one of the most significant screen comedy teams of the 20th century, on par with Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, and Martin and Lewis -- an inspiration to generations of comics that followed. The trio’s film career began in the early 1930s, reached its slapstick peak during their tenure at Columbia (1934-1957), and lasted well into the 1950s. After their initial retirement, they were rediscovered by an enthusiastic new generation through the medium of television and have outstripped all their contemporaries in terms of lasting popularity. "The Three Stooges Collection: Years 1 - 3" finally pays the Stooges their due by tracing the evolution and development of their craft by presenting the films in progressive order.

The Three Stooges Collection: Years 1 - 3 includes the following titles:

1934 - WOMAN HATERS, PUNCH DRUNKS (only short actually written by the Stooges), the Oscar® nominated MEN IN BLACK, and THREE LITTLE PIGSKINS (featuring a young Lucille Ball).

1935 - HORSES' COLLARS (their first Western spoof), RESTLESS KNIGHTS (first “triple-slap” in a Stooge short), POP GOES THE EASEL (first film for frequent director Del Lord), UNCIVIL WARRIORS (set during the Civil War), PARDON MY SCOTCH (first Stooge short to use “Listen to the Mockingbird” as its theme song), HOI POLLOI (remade as Half-Wits Holiday in 1947), and THREE LITTLE BEERS.

1936 - ANTS IN THE PANTRY (features silent star Clara Kimball Young), MOVIE MANIACS (features Charlie Chaplin’s first wife Mildred Harris), HALF-SHOT SHOOTERS (first short in which the Stooges get killed), DISORDER IN THE COURT (features the famous “swearing in” scene with Curly), A PAIN IN THE PULLMAN (the longest short of the series), FALSE ALARMS, WHOOPS, I'M AN INDIAN!, and SLIPPERY SILKS (featuring the first Stooges cream dessert fight).

The Three Stooges Collection: Years 1 - 3 has a run time of approximately 345 minutes and is not rated. Artwork is available at www.SPHEPUBLICITY.COM. Visit Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on the Web at www.SonyPictures.com.

DVD Catalog # 21104
UPC Code: 043396211049
Order Date: 09/27/07
SLP: $24.96
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sony has released the first in a series of chronological Stooges shorts on a DVD set.

It's on my Christmas list, nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.

http://www.amazon.com/Three...ef=/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_i
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sony has released the first in a series of chronological Stooges shorts on a DVD set.

It's on my Christmas list, nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.

http://www.amazon.com/Three...ef=/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_i

I am so getting this! FINALLY I will be able to get all of The 3 Stooges on DVD! I have 3 VHS tapes full of shorts I recorded as a kid off channel 50 here in Detroit. This should be a major upgrade in quality.

Woob Woob Woob

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The second remastered DVD is out. This is where the boys start to hit their stride. Wow, they have an attractive price for both sets but I already have the first DVD.
Three Stooges DVD
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 4th in the series of remastered DVD's has been released for those who pre-ordered.

I will say that Sony has done an excellent job with these remastered DVD's. I'm simply blown away at how nice these are, the picture and sound are like beyond anything that Sony has ever produced for the Stooges.

4th remastered Stooges DVD

calamityjane

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Every women I know hates the Stooges. Are there any exceptions out there?

I soytenly love the stooges. My favorite is the eye poke with the hand block. never missed an episode.

Jane

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calamityjane:
I soytenly love the stooges. My favorite is the eye poke with the hand block. never missed an episode.
Jane

Thats so cool that you like the Three Stooges. I bet that you would have enjoyed yourself at the recent Three Stooges film festival the the Royal Oak Theater. About 800 fans and nearly half were women, it was a fun evening.
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetman

7788 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Just arrived!

"Give it to me now" "You've got it!" SMACK

The Three Stooges DVD!

"Are these oysters fresh?" "I just dropped them in."

Man alive, there's some real classics on this set!

"What are you eating?" "A weinee but it's kinda tough."

"Oh a frozen dainty."

"Oh look, you bent the chissil." "I'll straighten that out!" CLANG

I'm now watching the second disc, still cannot believe how crisp and clear these shorts are.
PFF
System Bot
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sony has come out with re-mastered shorts of The Three Stooges in chronological order, each set covers a couple of years. Here are the links to each set sold at amazon .com for those who are interested. I will update the listings as each set becomes available for pre-order.

Three Stooges set 1
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1220156384&sr=8-1

Three Stooges set 2
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1220156384&sr=8-4

Three Stooges set 3
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1220156384&sr=8-2

Three Stooges set 4
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1220156384&sr=8-3

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remastetred DVD Volume number 5 is out,,,
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1231503301&sr=1-2

Remind me to annihilate you later. I'll make a note of it. slap

Let me have it. You got it! smash

How do you spell head? B-O-N-E. clang

We eluded them. Yeah and we got away. Pick two. plink

What would you do? I'd blast.

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid. What a liar I am!

You're both crazy, I put the yeast in.

Say, are these oysters fresh?

Did you get that squeek out? We got everything out!

What are ya takin a bath for? It ain't Saturday.

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Three Stooges Movie is being made by The Farrelly Brothers, MGM, and C3 Entertainment. It will come out on November 20, 2009.

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 10-19-2018).]

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetman

7788 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Three Stooges collection set 6
http://www.amazon.com/Three...id=1240060867&sr=8-1

The Ghost Talks
Who Done It?
Hokus Pokus
Fuelin' Around
Malice in the Palace
Vagabond Loafers
Dunked in the Deep

Punchy Cowpunchers
Hugs and Mugs
Do pey Ducks
Love at First Bite
Self-Made Maids
Three Hams on Rye
Studio Stoops
Slaphappy Sleuths
A Snitch in Time

Three Arabian Nuts
Baby Sitters Jitters
Don't Throw That Knife
Scrambled Brains
Merry Mavericks
The Tooth Will Out
Hula La La
Pest Man Wins
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetman

7788 posts
Member since Dec 2002
This is interesting, all 6 Three stooges DVD colections in a box set. nice for those who don't have any of the remastered shorts yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr...U/ref=cm_cr_asin_lnk
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moe,,,"If we're discovered, we're lost."
Curly,,,,"You're crazy, if we're discovered, we're found."

Moe,,,,"Get up you sleepy heads, look at me every morning wide awake, 11o'clock."
Larry,,,,"I'm awake."
Moe,,,"How about you?"
Curly,,,"I'm awake but I can't get my eyes open, (plink) OUCH, thanks!"

Moe,,,,,"All for one"!
Larry,,,,,"One for all"!
Curly,,,,,,"I'll take care of myself"!

Moe,,,"What's the matter with him?"
Curly,,,,"Tarpon monoxide?"

Curly,,,,"Hey, have you a fishing license?"
Moe,,,,"No."
Curly,,,,"Then give me back my fish!"

Larry,,,,"Hey wait a minute, I can't find the negative."
Moe,,,,"How about the positive."
Curly,,,,"I'm positive about the negative but I'm a little negative about the positive."
Moe,,,"Oh, negative eh!" slap slap smack

Man,,,,,"How dare you hold my wife in front of my eyes."
Curly,,,,"Turn around, I'll hug her behind your back."

Moe,,,,'How do you spell chrysanthemum? Oh ignorant eh?" slap "How do you spell it?
Curly,,,,"C-H-R-Y-S-A-N-T-H-E-M-U-M."
Moe,,,,"Why wasn't you here a minute ago!" smack slap

Curly,,,,"Hit Santa Claus,,,,just for that,,,, no toys!"

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And just when you thought I went away with this thread....

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Heads up knuckleheads!

I just found the complete set of all 190 remastered shorts at the stooge shop.

Here is the direct link....

http://www.shopknuckleheads...ollection-P1432.aspx

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You dug up this thread from 2004. You truly are sick.

Jim
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I met a girl named Nellie, her dress was very thin.
She asked me how I liked it.
I answered with a grin.
Wait til the sun shines Nellie."

[This message has been edited by Scottzilla79 (edited 03-27-2011).]

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed."
- Curly Howard

This one got me.
PFF
System Bot
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

You dug up this thread from 2004. You truly are sick.

Jim

Curly...."I feel better already."
Moe...."What was the matter with you?"
Curly...."NOTHING!" nyuk nyuk nyuk

Actually it's much worse than you thought, I started back in 04, kept it going this whole time much to the chargrin of the forum members. As you can see, everyone is ignoring me, no body in his/her right mind is encouraging me at all.

Patient...."Give me an anasthetic Doctor!"
Curly...."What color?"
Man...."He wants to get knocked out."
Curly smacks patient with a large mallet.
Curly...."He's out!"
Man...."What did you give him?"
Curly...."Hammeritis!"

Fire Captain...."If this were the army, I'd have you shot at sunrise!"
Curly..."But you couldn't do that Captain, we don't get up that early."

Knight...."Gentleman the Queen requests your presence."
Curly...."But we haven't any presents, all the stores were closed."
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL I encourage you. I love stooges.
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

LOL I encourage you. I love stooges.

I resemble that remark, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

The Three Stooges movie is coming soon! Check out the trailer.

http://www.threestooges.com/movie/
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On one of Marvin's tours, we were told to choose a pseudonym for hotel registration.....security purposes.
Mine was "Hassan Ben Soba" from Malice In The Palace.

Hassan Ben Soba: I am Hassan Ben Soba.
Shemp: I had a few too many myself.
[chuckles]
Moe: Quiet!

Love the Stooges!

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-26-2012).]

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Three Stooges Movie!

I just rented it from BlockBuster, I loved it, 4 out of 5 slaps for any knucklehead and it's rated PG so your parents can watch it too, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Granted, nobody can ever replace the boys, but the actors and the script did a fine job of paying honor to the stooges. I really admire how well the actors got all the manerisms down, the script played into the gags, plenty of the old routines revived in a fresh fashion.

I got to hand it to the Farley brothers for producing the Three Stooges movie, guts for attempting a next to impossible task for the stooge purists, all the credit in the world for getting it right, beyond what I was expecting.

Oh yeah, check out the "Stooge Mash", bonus feature on the DVD, it'll crack you up.

You know, I'll admit that I was hyper-critical going in at first, judgements were quickly erased, found myself laughing out loud, yeah, it was a very good movie for the stooge fan.

It truley paid honor to the boys..
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So one of our product vendors was visiting me in the store, I had excuse myself for a brief moment, came back into the office to see him laughing his butt off. Unbeknownst to me, he's a big Three Stooges fan, my email notification sound is the Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard clip. Yeah, he heard that loud and clear! He's our best product supplier now, that's for sure!

Yeah, you guys thought if you ignored me, this thread would go away, but that's sabatooogie!

The boys are about to jump off the building to their deaths, Curly starts eating a pie, Moe asks Curly, why are you eating a pie for at a time like this? Curly replies, "So I can die-just right".

jetman spinning around in circles on the floor, whooo, whooo, whooo. Moe, Larry the cheese, the cheese. Limburger!

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, thread is still alive, no jive!
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you all thought that if you ignored me, this thread would fade away? That's SABATOOOOGIE.

Larry,,,,Maybe we better humor him."
Curly,,,,I'll marry him if there is enough money in it."

Co. Butz,,,,"Gentlemen, meet Major Filbern. He's known as 'Bloodhound Filbern', and he can smell a spy a mile away."
Curly,,,,"I'm glad he can't smell 'em any closer !!"

Gentleman,,,,"Are you members of the press"?
Curly,,,,,"I used to be,,,but I didn't do any pressing, I went through the pockets, sorta like a dry cleaning".

Innkeeper,,,,"What kind of fool do you take me for."
Curly,,,,"Why, is there more than one kind?"

Moe,,,,"That's enough, when you didn't know what you were talking about, you really had something!"

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly,,,,,"I shot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care. I get my arrows wholesale!!"
Moe,,,,"Hey Wiliam Tell, for two pins I'd bat your brains in!"
Curly,,,,"But I haven't any pins."
Moe,,,,"You haven't any brains either!"

Holy cow! This thread just won't die, will it? Maybe it's haunted, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Ok so I walk into the company training center before the meeting started and suddenly I see myself up on the big projection screen so seeing as I was on camera and all, naturally I started into Three Stooges lines. Well now, unbeknownst to me, the meeting was being broadcast to all the franchises. The good part, i still have a job, everyone got a kick out of it, me being a big ham and everything..

Moe,,,, "You've got nothing to worrie about, if the burgler stabs you in the head, he'll ruin his knife"

Knight,,,, "Knaves, announce yourself to the queen."
Moe,,,,"Your majesty, we are the three fallen knights."
Curly,,,,"Our days ain't so hot either,"

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, keeping this thread going for 10 years, i'm an imbecile.

Customer,,,,"What kind of fool do you take me for."
Curly,,,,"Why, is there more then one kind?"

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, keeping this thread going for 10 years, i'm an imbecile.

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I resemble that remark.

Hey stick out your tounge, dumps hot pepper on tounge Wooo, wooo, woooooo, nawwwww!

Jetman spinning around in circles on the floor

Angry husband,,,, "How dare you kiss my wife in front of me!"
Curly,,,, "Turn around, I'll kiss her behind your back."

Party guest,,,,"Do you know of the great wall in China?"
Curly,,,,"No, but I know of a great fence in Chicago."

Jetman hyperventilating,,,, "The cheese, the cheese, Moe, Larry the cheese!"

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 12-13-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"She was bred in ole Kentucky but she's only a crumb up here
She's knock-kneed and double jointed with a cauliflower ear
Someday we shall be married and if vegetables get too dear
I'll just cut myself a nice big slice of her cauliflower ear
'cuz that ain't rationed!"

Curly,,,,"Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Let a man who knows how to saw , see , saw!"
"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam and the deer and the antellope are play-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ing!" SMACK

Larry,,,,"A marvelous accomplishment."
Moe,,,,"A prodigious achievement."
Curly,,,,"It's putrid!"

Moe,,,,"We eluded them!"
Curly,,,,"Yeah, and we got away."

Curly,,,,"I'm stabbed, I'm dead, I'm murdered, I'm killed, I'm annihilated. What will the world do without me? What will I do without myself? I'm slaughtered, I'm annihilated, I'm destroyed, I'm barbecued, I'm done for. Can you think of anything else?
Moe,,,,"No, you've covered it all."
Curly,,,,"I'm not even wounded?!"
Moe,,,,"That's what you think!" slap smack bonk

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ /\ Love it.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-28-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I loved the stooges in the 60s when I was growing up and couldn't ever stop laughing, even my dad would smile when they were on, something he rarely ever did that I remember.

Amanda, now anytime there is a stooges marathon on she will laugh so much I sometimes worry she will go into laughing fits and hurt hersef.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I resemble that remark, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw this thread....
Love the Stooges! I am an old technology buff and have several Stooges shorts on Laserdisc and CED!
Kit
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This coffee tastes like paint.

Moe "Hey William Tell, for two pins I'd bat your brains in
Curly "I haven't any pins
Moe "You haven't any brains either.

Moe "Republican? Naw, I'm a Democrat!'
Curly "Not me!! I'm a pedestrian!"

Moe "Are we near the place?
Curly "Well being as no other place around the place I reckon this must be the place I reckon.

Give me an anesthetic doc
What color?
He wants to be knocked out.
Aaaaaah CLANG he's out!
What ya give him?
HAMMER-ITIS

Wooo wooo wooo jetman spinning in circles on the floor, it's a Three Stooges DVD.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you get some free time, I'd like to recommend three books to you.

Moe Howard's autobio "I Stooged To Conquer", Larry Fine's "Stroke of Luck" and "One Fine Stooge" by Steve Cox.

A must for any Stooges fan!

jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Knaves, announce yourselves to the Queen.
"Your Majesty, we are the three fallen knights.
"Our days aint so hot either. CLANG

I quit.
You can't quit.
Why not?
Because you're fired.
You can't fire him.
Why not?
Because he quit.

Moe "Get the Dynamite.
Curly "HEY! You're not gonna BLAST?
Moe "What would YOU DO?"
Curly "I'd blast.

Man "Are you members of the press?
Curly "I used to be, but I didn't do any pressing, I went through the pockets, sorta like a dry cleaning.
jetman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gentlemen, the Queen requests you presence.
But we haven't any presents, all the stores were closed. Nyun nyuk nyuk.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock