Anybody looking for dew wipes? by silver 85 sc
Started on: 12-01-2020 07:32 PM
Replies: 64 (2360 views)
Last post by: MRBLUE87 on 04-19-2023 08:56 PM
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE 5/15/21
Down to 8 sets of outers and 2 sets of inners.
UPDATE 4/19/21

I will be producing 15 sets this weekend.

UPDATE 4/18/2023

Just ordered 15 sets of parts. I am expecting the parts Friday 4/16/21. Right now I can make 5 sets of inners and 1/2 set of the outers. I will start posting my inventory count on this post. 125+ sets have gone out since I started this thread. 3000 rivets and counting

Rich

Had a guy order 10 full sets of inners and outers, now he won't respond to my emails, and I wish I would have asked for a deposit. Prices: outers $100 per pair, inners $75 per pair, full set $165. Prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 04-18-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of outers.

------------------
Currently looking for another Fiero build...
11 CTS-V Coupe
19 Silverado Z71
14 Silverado 2500HD
86 Turbo GT 5 speed
88 Formula 5 Speed
87 SE auto

skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a full set

PM Sent
wwcvel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wwcvelSend a Private Message to wwcvelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d be interested in a set of inners
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd take a full set.

Order process?

HAGO!
Big-Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2020 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a set of inters. Can you PM me payment details?
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do they fit like OEM ones
Seems all aftermarket ones are short and dont cover the door/glass gap.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a side by side comaparison of mine with an OEM. Mine has the black mirror tab and the OEM has the silver mirror tab. I have been making these for over 5 years , and have been making the felt and mirror tabs for over 10 years. If anyone remembers DIY_Stu, I started making the parts for him in 2007 or 2008, Then Seajai made then with my parts along with another individual in Indiana I believe. If anyone needs more detailed photos let me know I can email them to you.

Rich
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look well made.
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set at a later date. Do you sell these dew wipes on a normal basis? Do you have a website or online store?

Thanks,
Joe
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

I would like a set at a later date. Do you sell these dew wipes on a normal basis? Do you have a website or online store?

Thanks,
Joe

Just a hobby, I usually keep about 5 sets on hand, and I go by word of mouth only. I have way too much going on to take this to the next level. Primary job https://www.gieseco.com/manufacturing/ second job
https://www.facebook.com/TrebronNorth/ and third I tune pianos.
PFF
System Bot
87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Just a hobby, I usually keep about 5 sets on hand, and I go by word of mouth only. I have way too much going on to take this to the next level. Primary job https://www.gieseco.com/manufacturing/ second job
https://www.facebook.com/TrebronNorth/ and third I tune pianos.

Wow, you stay busy! I will check the car this weekend. I know I need outers but not sure on inner wipes. I will just pony up and buy some of these that you currently have available. Is PM the best way to get it touch?

Thanks,
Joe
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

Wow, you stay busy! I will check the car this weekend. I know I need outers but not sure on inner wipes. I will just pony up and buy some of these that you currently have available. Is PM the best way to get it touch?

Thanks,
Joe

Yes PM is the best.

Rich

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2020 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2020 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set of in and outers today. They look great! THANK YOU!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2020 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can attest to these being of great quality, and silver being very easy to work with and good with shipping. Bought a set last year and actually just finished putting in my passenger one last night (although, I have a question I will post later regarding door skin alignment - but that is on me, not the product). Anyway, a much needed upgrade as a lot of the outer wipes will scratch your window when they start to rot...like they did mine Worst part of all is the install. I've done it both with and without taking the window off the tracks and let me say...save yourself the time up front and just remove the window from the tracks. You'll be better off, and probably swear a lot less. Just mark the bolts, etc, and do the window shimmy and voila!
Greg872.8SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2020 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg872.8SESend a Private Message to Greg872.8SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in both sets. PM sent.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have 4 sets ready to go.

Rich
ninedriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a full set please. PM sent

Thanks
Steve
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for outers...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open to international shipping? Mine's needed dews for a decade at least
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carcenomy:

Open to international shipping? Mine's needed dews for a decade at least

I do ship international. Shipping has been running $40-$50 extra depending on location.

Rich

88dakota

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88dakotaSend a Private Message to 88dakotaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I order a full set of dew wipes? I am new to the process... QUOTE]Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Here is a side by side comaparison of mine with an OEM. Mine has the black mirror tab and the OEM has the silver mirror tab. I have been making these for over 5 years , and have been making the felt and mirror tabs for over 10 years. If anyone remembers DIY_Stu, I started making the parts for him in 2007 or 2008, Then Seajai made then with my parts along with another individual in Indiana I believe. If anyone needs more detailed photos let me know I can email them to you.

Rich[/QUOTE]

midengine_stevie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2021 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengine_stevieSend a Private Message to midengine_stevieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im interested in a full set. Would need shipping to Massachusetts
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2021 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent..I'm in desperate need of 2 outer
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2021 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of inners and outers. PM inbound.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got another box of supplies if anyone needs them.

Rich
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I get a set Rich ? Thanks Gary

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am hoping you might sell me ONE single inner passenger-side dew wipe?
Can you sell me a single inner passenger dew wipe?
Thanks,
Kevin
916-600-6482
zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take a set for sure
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zkhennings:

I would take a set for sure

I have them.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
silver 85 sc, please check your PM. Thanks
zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt455:

silver 85 sc, please check your PM. Thanks

I didn't get anything from you.

Rich
Sage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

HAGO!
SilverHawk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHawkSend a Private Message to SilverHawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone. I know this an older post and not the most active forum, but i I'm looking for 2 pairs of wipes for my '85. The rainy weather is here and It needs them badly. If there are any left, which i doubt, I'll take them. If not, and you know where i might find some besides fierostore.com, i would appreciate it if you let me know... Thanks in advance
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SilverHawk:

Hello everyone. I know this an older post and not the most active forum, but i I'm looking for 2 pairs of wipes for my '85. The rainy weather is here and It needs them badly. If there are any left, which i doubt, I'll take them. If not, and you know where i might find some besides fierostore.com, i would appreciate it if you let me know... Thanks in advance

Just received another round of parts for 20 sets. Do you want inners, outers, or both?

Rich

ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

cognita semper

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently cannot get inner materials. I do have outers.

Rich
SidneyB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2021 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SidneyBSend a Private Message to SidneyBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I messaged you earlier in January... I'm ready for set for both doors... inner and outers... Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock