Complete '88 Front Conversion Parts by wireburn
Started on: 11-03-2020 01:35 PM
Replies: 6 (455 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 11-13-2020 03:50 PM
wireburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2020 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buyer backed out because I wouldn't ship. This would have to be a local pick up.

I have the complete front cross member with rotors and calipers, coolant pipes, brake lines, clutch line, intermediate steering shaft, and front bucket available for converting -'87 front to '88. 'ARC' labelled factory springs.

No reasonable offer refused. As-is, where-is. 49444. Muskegon, Michigan.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does the Front Bucket consist of? I know that an 88 front end is completely different than the earlier front ends and that it requires quite a bit of chassis modifications to a Pre-88 chassis so that it fits and works properly. Does this bucket you speak of do this. I have 2 - 88 Front ends complete sitting in my workshop and I'd be interested in purchasing several of these so called front end buckets or what ever else you have that allows you to make this conversion. I'd like to see pix of it as well, also your prices would be nice. Please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM so that you can attach pix to the email or post those pix here so all can see. Thank you, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No such magic conversion bucket exists that I know of. I am talking about the spare tire well. Sorry to mislead...

Yes, there is much work to be done for the conversion as you said.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No longer for sale...it's free to a good Fiero home. Front member went to a rod builder, the rest is up for grabs: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/078950.html
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cross member available again. Guy never showed.

All these parts are now available for FREE. Please come get them!
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2020 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only way to ship those parts would be for the person giving them away for them to first be mounted and strapped securely to a wooden pallet with nothing overhanging the edges anywhere and then to get a company such as Fastenal to ship them. When this is already to happen the Giver would have to deliver everything on the said pallet to the nearest Fastenal terminal of there choosing for shipment, pay them for shipping. Now when the pallet of parts finally arrives at the destination delivery terminal the person wanting them would have to go to that terminal and pick everything up. Guys this is not an easy task nor a cheap one as it requires building a wooden pallet or a wooden box which takes time something a lot of us do not have or wish to waste on something we are given away for free. What this fellow is offering here is worth upwards of $400 and you can get it for FREE with a little effort on your part so think about it as it is there for the taking and worth every penny as 88 parts are getting hard to come by. Sorry for getting up on the Soapbox by said from experience.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock