Looking for a GT center instrument pod by aewhitney
Started on: 06-04-2020 08:24 PM
Replies: 23 (437 views)
Last post by: vertigo1 on 06-08-2021 12:33 AM
aewhitney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I brought a 1988 Fiero GT last fall and have been fixing the issues the car had. One big issue is the instrument pod. One of the previous owners fixed the pod with epoxy and tooth picks. I am looking for a replacement. Any one know where I might find one.
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2020 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What color?

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2020 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black, but at this time I'll take any color

This is how I found it

[This message has been edited by aewhitney (edited 06-06-2020).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aewhitney:

Black, but at this time I'll take any color

Fiero never came with a black interior so it must have been painted.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have two of these but this is the the one that used to be in my GT. The other one doesn’t have the guages. If you are interested I will clean it up and post another pic.I do not have the screws for it though.

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 06-07-2020).]

aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! What are you asking for it? I just need to top pod, but I can take it all.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
20 dollars plus shipping if you just want the gauge part. I have no use for it but I will keep the other part.
aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that have the connecting frame? Also can you send me a couple of pics of just the pod. If you want you can email me at aewhitney@gmail.com.
Thanks
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will post up some pics tomorrow.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No rips or tears just needs a decent cleaning
aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've sent you a PM
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM responded to.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipped tracking #

aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You.

Art Whitney
aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it today! Excellent! Thank you very much! My Fiero is complete.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad you posted that you got it the mail is so slow going both ways i am constantly worried that no one is getting their stuff. Glad you like it. Steve

------------------
86 GT built 2.2 ecotec turbo
rear SLA suspension
QA1 coilovers on tube arms

vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too am in a tight spot for one of these pods. I was wondering one day why the pod seemed to be loose on top of the center stack.... boy should I not have poked THAT bear...
Attached is what I discovered. The whole thing came apart and was clearly worked on by the previous owner to a very poor degree.
Might anyone still have just the frame and shroud part I could purchase off of you?

------------------
"The last 29 days of the month are the hardest" - Nikola Tesla

aewhitney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aewhitneySend a Private Message to aewhitneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check with Larry Hubert. He's on the forum. He may have a pod.
DefenderMG23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefenderMG23Send a Private Message to DefenderMG23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me check my Fiero when I get off tomorrow. I may have a frame and cover.
vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DefenderMG23:

Let me check my Fiero when I get off tomorrow. I may have a frame and cover.

You would truly be a Fiero life-saver! This is my wife's car and she was none too happy when I showed her what I found on her baby... lol.
Thanks everyone for the quick replies!!
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the parts you need, not sure what colors I have them in since they are over at my workshop. I will be over there on Friday and I will look and see what I have. Dou you have a color preference for yours? I've attached a pix here for reference, okay. The best way to contact me is by direct email at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM since I am on my computers daily for work and I do not use a so called smart phone. Thanks, have a great day and most of all stay safe..
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course the one's I will take pix of Friday for you will not have damages like those above. I just want to make sure that we are speaking about the same parts.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

561 posts
Member since Nov 2015
The pix I attached above are just some I had in my files whereas the ones I will take pix of for you on Friday will not have any damages to them. I just wanted to be assureded we were speaking about the same parts. Thanks.
vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

The pix I attached above are just some I had in my files whereas the ones I will take pix of for you on Friday will not have any damages to them. I just wanted to be assureded we were speaking about the same parts. Thanks.

Absolutely understand. I shall email you shortly.
Thanks a million! :-)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock