Started on: 02-29-2020 11:51 PM
Replies: 16 (800 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-28-2020 09:50 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2020 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have this for sale or is he still making and selling them ....
thank you for any info
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Does anyone have this for sale or is he still making and selling them ....
thank you for any info
Danyel

Call or send Paul an email and he can tell you what he is still selling. If you do not have the appropriate contact info, PM me and I will supply it.

Nelson

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still lookin ........ Paul doesn’t have any in stock and not sure when he will make them ... anyone have it available
regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Tylers Toy

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2020 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I am after ... will trade for any of my products on my sale thread ....

thank you for any help
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2020 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP ..... if I can get 4 more serious buyers Paul would be makin another run of these .. thanks for any help !!!
Danyel

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely in for 1.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

I am definitely in for 1.

Thank you ... 3 to go anybody else ??
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh heck yeah! Put me in for one!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Oh heck yeah! Put me in for one!!

2 more to go ... lets do this .. thx
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

2 more to go ... lets do this .. thx

Just sent you an email.
So everyone knows, here is the sit-chi-a-shun;
I'm out of the usual materials I use to make these. I've sourced others so that I can make a few. I have some Chinese mat - it's harder to work with but the quality of the finished part is still good. Also, I got some resin in gallons from Home Depot. It's thicker than the commercial resin I usually use & again harder to work with but still makes quality parts. I just bought a gallon of gelcoat online & have no idea how it will work out, but I don't foresee any problems. It cost me nearly twice as much (by the gallon) after shipping as the usual commercial gelcoat I get in 5 gal.
In order to get the usual materials I would need about a grand (roll of "domestic" mat, 5 gals. of resin, 5 gals. of gelcoat, & mold release). Also, I had a friend with a truck that would pick up the materials for me but he died of a heart attack a few months ago, & I don't have a way to pick them up.
And... I'm super busy right now & will have to work-in making parts, which take about 5 days turn around to make each part (if they're all the same part - can make two at a time if different styles). So it's going to take weeks to turn out several parts. Also, with the virus I'm not going into town very often (I usually don't anyway) so that will hamper the time frame even more.
As for the other two guys in this thread that want one, there are three or four ahead of you, so it will be a while. If you like send me an email (link below) & I'll put you on the waiting list.
So there it is. If I were in business to make these it would be a different story. I build custom cars; custom paint, fiberglass, fabrication, mechanical upgrades, etc., & as I said I'm super busy with three major projects that folks want done. Did i mention I'm an old fart & can't work many hours in a day?
Thanks for all the support,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Paul for the update ... money mail order sent ... THX

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-09-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
midengine_stevie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midengine_stevieSend a Private Message to midengine_stevieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one of these! I sent an email last week.
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi there, what’s the price on these? I tried to open the website link but it’s not responding. Thanks mate. Greets Jeroen
riley

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2020 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have to prepay to get on the list?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2020 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:

Hi there, what’s the price on these? I tried to open the website link but it’s not responding. Thanks mate. Greets Jeroen

$170 shipped in the U.S.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2020 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by riley:

Do you have to prepay to get on the list?

No. While i don't make anything until someone has confirmed sending the money order (just don't have the time & money to make anything in advance), I don't require deposits in advance.
There might come a time when I'm making a new product that advance deposits will come in handy to speed up production, however. But right now I'm just too busy to work on the new shtuff much (like the rockers I'm working on ).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Paul ... give me a heads up when ya ship to Nelson
greatest regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Tylers Toy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page