Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  SEARCHING FOR A SET OF AUS STAGE 2 SCOOPES: will PAY fee to borrow !! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SEARCHING FOR A SET OF AUS STAGE 2 SCOOPES: will PAY fee to borrow !! by 87 Fiero GTP
Started on: 02-27-2020 10:41 PM
Replies: 70 (3474 views)
Last post by: FIER086 on 02-09-2021 10:12 AM
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great Pete If Mark reaches out to you then you can take it from there.

Have a nice day

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 05-21-2020).]

IP: Logged
a_monkie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_monkieSend a Private Message to a_monkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am SO interested in a pair! is it usable with the stock lower panels on the doors or do you have to use the tapering panel? Not really a fan of the taper.
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of these on my chop and they look fine with out the taper. I can post a Pic if you like, always like to see Red Devil on here.
a_monkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_monkieSend a Private Message to a_monkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easy8, please, that would be great
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the requested pic. I think the lines look just fine.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of the 3 piece Aus Fiero Stage 2 scoops somewhere buried in my garage too.... I prefer the look of the 3 piece, but both are nice. Hopefully Mark is able to get this off the ground. It would be great to have a source for these, especially if they are not fiberglass. Fingers crossed!
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2020 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Easy8:

Here is the requested pic. I think the lines look just fine.

Easy8,

To be clear, that's NOT Aus Stage II Side Scoops. Those are from Fiero Fiberglass.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at them you are right, the odd thing is they came with the same tapered pieces that came with the AUS ones... not the ones that Fiero Fiberglass made.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whomever reproduces them should also do these 355 style rockers To go along with the side scoops.

FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2020 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on this?

yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2020 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark will provide an update when he has something to share. He is in the process of moving.

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 07-19-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by a_monkie:

I am SO interested in a pair! is it usable with the stock lower panels on the doors or do you have to use the tapering panel? Not really a fan of the taper.

Here are a set that was on my car that used the stock ground effects.

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are your front fenders fiberglass or modified urethane?
Where did you get your rear lip spoiler?

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 07-20-2020).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mark A. Klein:

Are your front fenders fiberglass or modified urethane?
Where did you get your rear lip spoiler?

The vents in the rear part of the front fenders are made by Paul Angel. I used the slide and lock ones which require no filler.
http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/
The rear spoiler came from Fiero Warehouse, which no longer sells but Sage on here was the one who made them.
I`m not sure if he is still making fiberglass parts.
He is Ted Wilson on Facebook.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-22-2020).]

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any update on these? Seems like it’s fallen off and like many Fiero parts builds, never comes to Reality.

I’m still waiting on the rear spoiler chin lip reproduction as well

I hope both actually make it to production. In the interim I sourced out a set of side scoops for myself.

Originally posted by yamaha94:

Peter. I've advised you many times privately that Mark has everything taken care of from molding to production to end product. I am going to be very professional about this and advise you to again to simply wait. I know you want to be involved in this project and Mark may contact you if he has any issues. Mark is a smart guy who has already invested his time and money into this project and the team he is working with are almost done. These scoops will be amazing when they are produced and when these scoops become available you can most certainly buy a set from him. that im sure will meet your standards and you will be very happy with the end result.

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmm... I forgot all about these! I offered to do the reverse engineering for free on laser or CMM..... Machine the molds for free.... But Fiero Emperor decreed that my machine shop and expertise was not needed, so I didn't get involved. Hopefully these do appear and get produced soon.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-13-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2020 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:
hmmm... I forgot all about these! I offered to do the reverse engineering for free on laser or CMM..... Machine the molds for free.... But Fiero Emperor decreed that my machine shop and expertise was not needed, so I didn't get involved. Hopefully these do appear and get produced soon.

That was an incredible and generous offer, one to further the hobby.
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Peter you are entirely incorrect. I want to be clear this is Mark's thread and this is Mark's project. I haven't heard from him in a long time. I have helped him get the project going finding the scoops and its entirely in his hands now. He is busy with other things right now and we all have to be patient. He already made the updated molds a long time ago. I can't speak for him maybe you should contact him? You do have his number right? Just to be clear and transparent when you contacted him he already had someone he knows very well taking care of the production process from beginning to final product. When you offered he already was in production. Bad timing I guess.

I am really tired of the passive aggressive humor. Not a fan of it. Not asking to be friends. Not a god, emperor, (or whatever negative term you like to indirectly call me) Just a fiero owner like everyone else. Like Cliff suggested to you...just move on. If you would like to chat feel free to unblock me and we can settle our differences. I would be happy to chat on the phone as well what-ever is easier for you.

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 10-18-2020).]

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can be the referee.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

I can be the referee.

That's funny .... I think the only person even less interested in this guy's approval is you....

Can you post pictures of the scoops you bought? Are they from Sage? I have a set of his somewhere... really nice fiberglass work and it came with black metal mesh to keep crap out of the intake. if I can find them, I will post pics. Unfortunately I no longer have my set of Aus Fiero 3 piece scoops- sold them a couple of years ago

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-18-2020).]

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don’t have them yet they are at my us mail box waiting to ship to me.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2020 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
The rear spoiler came from Fiero Warehouse, which no longer sells but Sage on here was the one who made them.
I`m not sure if he is still making fiberglass parts.
He is Ted Wilson on Facebook.

Tedd (two D's) is making parts to order. He doesn't stockpile anything. But yes, he is still producing. sgwfiberglass@gmail.com

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever the case may be, here's what one member is selling on Ebay. This is with 7 days still to go in the auction:

This should be plenty incentive to start reproducing these again.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-21-2020).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AND, the final selling price for the Ebay Aus Fiero scoop auction- $1875.00 WOW!
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmm and was it real bids? Link seems to not work for the Ebay sale.
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup.....arriving soon

Boz
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Yup.....arriving soon

Boz

Congrats. Keep us posted on the install.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2020 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, always liked these scoops/effects. I tried to buy the Stage 3's way back in the day but Jim had supplier issues from his glass guy or something. Such nice designs he had.

thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking for a set of these for a long time as well. Count me in the day 1 buyers club too. Haha
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Ebay auction was the urethane style?
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on these?

Looks like there is a member that is going to be making the New GT Style #1 scoops again. People who are interested in the Aus scoops might just buy these instead.

------------------
'87 GT - 5spd, Project Car- 3800SC II: Full Rebuild, VS Cam, 90# Springs, 3.3 pulley, TOG headers, 3.5" CAI, WP underdrive pulley, A104's, 180* thermostat, 36lb injectors & SPEC 3+ clutch- 38SP3CL: 290whp @ 320 lb/ft

'86 SE 2m4: my first car at 16- SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors