Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  SEARCHING FOR A SET OF AUS STAGE 2 SCOOPES: will PAY fee to borrow !! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SEARCHING FOR A SET OF AUS STAGE 2 SCOOPES: will PAY fee to borrow !! by 87 Fiero GTP
Started on: 02-27-2020 10:41 PM
Replies: 48 (1718 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 07-01-2020 10:15 PM
yamaha94

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Click Here to Email yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great Pete If Mark reaches out to you then you can take it from there.

Have a nice day

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 05-21-2020).]

IP: Logged
a_monkie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_monkieClick Here to Email a_monkieSend a Private Message to a_monkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am SO interested in a pair! is it usable with the stock lower panels on the doors or do you have to use the tapering panel? Not really a fan of the taper.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of these on my chop and they look fine with out the taper. I can post a Pic if you like, always like to see Red Devil on here.
a_monkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_monkieClick Here to Email a_monkieSend a Private Message to a_monkieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easy8, please, that would be great
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the requested pic. I think the lines look just fine.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of the 3 piece Aus Fiero Stage 2 scoops somewhere buried in my garage too.... I prefer the look of the 3 piece, but both are nice. Hopefully Mark is able to get this off the ground. It would be great to have a source for these, especially if they are not fiberglass. Fingers crossed!
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Easy8:

Here is the requested pic. I think the lines look just fine.

Easy8,

To be clear, that's NOT Aus Stage II Side Scoops. Those are from Fiero Fiberglass.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at them you are right, the odd thing is they came with the same tapered pieces that came with the AUS ones... not the ones that Fiero Fiberglass made.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whomever reproduces them should also do these 355 style rockers To go along with the side scoops.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock