Started on: 02-20-2020 03:56 PM
Replies: 11 (833 views)
Last post by: Rare87GT on 03-15-2020 05:48 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any side scoops for sale or available? I am looking for some for my Formula.

Please let me know what you have available.

Thank you,
Amir

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 02-20-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of original Mecham scoops (urethane, not fiberglass). I was waiting to advertise them until I could research values. I am still unsure what a fair price is.....shoot me an offer if they interest you.

I have since removed these from the GT pictured, but here is what they look like installed.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those scoops are beautiful BUT .... Amir your Formula does NOT have the bottom trim. and since they are the real mecham and NOT fiberglass may be an issue to fix up the bottoms ..
regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Those scoops are beautiful BUT .... Amir your Formula does NOT have the bottom trim. and since they are the real mecham and NOT fiberglass may be an issue to fix up the bottoms ..
regards
Danyel

Good call. I forgot about the lower ground effects! There are 3 holes on each one where they attach to the scoops.
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mrfiero;
PM sent about the side scoops. If they are still available please contact me.

Thanks;
Rolland
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. These would be for a 88 coupe. Any options out there or anyone have some they are trying to sell?
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a brand new pair of unused Fiero Fiberglass Cayman side scoops that have never been mounted or used. I purchased these from the owners of Fiero Fiberglass after they closed their doors here in Florida. They do not have any holes drilled or vents cut out and that would be up to the purchaser. The reason I am offering them for sale is I have decided to go another way with the body modifications to my 88 Fiero GT. If anyone is interested please contact me by email at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for pix and pricing. These scoops are located in Elfers, FL 34680 and are available for pick up or I am willing to ship them anywhere. Thank you.

87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say thank you to Mike (Mr Fiero) for the scoops. I picked them up from FEDEX today and they are just as advertised.

Great guy to work with!

Rolland
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for some side scoops for a 88 Coupe. Someone help me out lol.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Still looking for some side scoops for a 88 Coupe. Someone help me out lol.

If the pictures above don't interest you then you'll have to let us know specifically which type of scoop you're looking for. Post a picture of the ones you want.
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2020 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the mecham style or the Fiero Warehouse style ones.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock