Started on: 08-31-2019 10:40 PM
Replies: 35 (1626 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 11-18-2019 10:45 PM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
** NOW OPEN **
I recently completed my 3800SC swap and I'm selling off a lot of 2.8 parts and also some 3.8 parts that I bought and changed my mind on using. Other Fiero items I've collected over the years will be sold as well. Everything won't be listed at once so visit regularly to see whats new.

Super fast shipping !!
Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 09-24-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What 2.8 stuff do you have? Turbo? Supercharger?? Fingers crossed
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of two Jacks. Both of mine are bad

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
1988 Fiero Formula
2018 Ford Ecosport Ecoboost
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

What 2.8 stuff do you have? Turbo? Supercharger?? Fingers crossed

No Turbo's, no Superchargers. Just other good stuff;

Spoon
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

I am in need of two Jacks. Both of mine are bad

Sorry no jacks at this time.

Spoon
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004
Okay here we go!!! If you need a part not shown,just ask. Shipping within the USA. Ask about other locations. I take Paypal.

Although I donate monthly to the Cliff Pennock "Buy me a beer fund", a portion of these sales will also be donated to him as well.

Used 2.8 T-stat housing. Modified for 3.8 swap. ***SOLD***

http://hypertech.com/vehicl...ts.aspx?AAIAID=26996
2.8 ECM with Hyperchip. Part #226062: Thermo Master For 1986-87 Fiero 2.8 4-Sp Manual.

2.8 ECM from 86 SE with 4 speed / includes stock chip.

Rodney Dickman used single lift, SE/CPE with wing. new mounting hardware. $39. Shipped.
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=23&products_id=113

Used Washer bottle. Two sizes were used.This is the small size. Mounting tabs are good. Best offer plus shipping.

2.8 Dizzy LIKE new with ICM , Rotor, Cap & Rodney O-Ring. $42. Shipped.

2.8 New ACDelco ignition module with paste. $25. Shipped.

2.8 EGR Tube factory style W/ heat wrap $24 Shipped (AVAILABLE)

2.8 EGR Valve $24 shipped

2.8 EGR Cover. $15 Shipped

2.8 V6 Accel HEI coil. $27. Shipped

Horn-Paddles $25 Shipped.

More to come .....

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 12-07-2019).]

BadNewsBrendan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2019 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd earlier today. Just wanted to make sure you saw it.
0z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 0zSend a Private Message to 0zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also PMd you.
Thanks!
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 0z:

Also PMd you.
Thanks!

Never received your pm. I just sent you one so you can respond to that. Must be a glitch somewhere.

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by 0z:

Also PMd you.
Thanks!

Your 2 items were shipped out today. You should have them in 3 days.

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 0z:

Also PMd you.
Thanks!

0z, You have an urgent PM. Please respond as soon as possible.

Spoon

------------------

PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The trunk lights are great I have one in my car perfect for shows
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jjd2296

1423 posts
Member since Jan 2016
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jjd2296

1423 posts
Member since Jan 2016
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

And of course I have one too but with the LED upgrade!!

Spoon

------------------

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2019 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where you get the bulb? I need one but don't know the size
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2019 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a whole bag assortment on ebay for cheap $12. Will have to trace it back and get back to you.

Hold on. Think I found it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/p...=AY0MC7HQ2EF6B&psc=1

Spoon

------------------

msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If one of the trunk lights is still available I'll take it... I'll PM you my address
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by msweldon:

If one of the trunk lights is still available I'll take it... I'll PM you my address

Yes, there is 1 remaining. Will edit as (SALE-PENDING)

Spoon

------------------

msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Yes, there is 1 remaining. Will edit as (SALE-PENDING)

Spoon

PM me your paypal address please...
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2019 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More new items listed !!

Spoon
------------------

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 10-04-2019).]

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new items added !!

Spoon

------------------

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump for new items added !!

Spoon

PM atcha
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, thanks
-Crasian
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Crasian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the steel vacuum lines, crazy fast shipping and a great deal, thanks Spoon!

-Crasian
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Mike in Sydney

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

Got the steel vacuum lines, crazy fast shipping and a great deal, thanks Spoon!

-Crasian

Great, enjoy.....

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by Mike in Sydney:

PM sent

Still waiting for pm. Nothing received yet. ??

Spoon
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free bump for additions....

Spoon

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroMaster88 / You have a pm.

Spoon

------------------

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for the trunk light with the switch on it
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroMaster88 / You have a pm.

Spoon

Back at ya!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2019 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

Might have one, I'll check in the garage and get back to you.

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2019 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

No lights available with switch at this time.

Spoon

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock