Started on: 07-16-2019 11:18 AM
Replies: 2 (196 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 07-18-2019 08:21 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the headline reads ... I am looking to buy all the parts needed to upgrade my Automoda to AC ... this also includes the wiring. Let me know what you have...... as long as the parts are usable and you can ship to Canada....
thanks

Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Danyel

There is an 88 GT parts car near me that I am thinking of buying. Very little rust, mostly cosmetic issues with it. I want some parts out of it, but have no need for the AC portions. I have a place with a hoist nearby to part it out. Let me know if you want to chat about teaming up on this car one weekend, and you can come and take what you need out of it for AC. I don't need money for any of it, but would love perhaps a trade for some of your cool LED/lighting products

PM me if interested

Peter
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Hey Danyel

There is an 88 GT parts car near me that I am thinking of buying. Very little rust, mostly cosmetic issues with it. I want some parts out of it, but have no need for the AC portions. I have a place with a hoist nearby to part it out. Let me know if you want to chat about teaming up on this car one weekend, and you can come and take what you need out of it for AC. I don't need money for any of it, but would love perhaps a trade for some of your cool LED/lighting products

PM me if interested

Peter

PM sent ...thank you!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock