Seat Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 06-15-2019 07:13 PM
Replies: 23 (1861 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 10-31-2021 02:24 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other thread was combined with the trunk covers, so I thought I would make the seat covers separate. as a reminder, these are slip-on seat covers and not replacement covers. Here are some pics of the different one's that have been made. They are available on the website. The covers are all made to order. The website only shows the basic colors as options, so just let me know your ideas for color combinations, etc. and I'll do my best to build the custom covers for you

, ,

, , , , , ,

Thanks for looking

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look great Russ. Keep up the good work. I will be ordering myself a set soon

Thomas
Buck531

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great dealing with you Russ. I emailed you on a Wednesday night. You replied a few hours later. We chatted. Saturday I had a USPS box delivered and along with the black carpet I installed these look great. Wife loves them too as she sits in the passenger side and as you can tell the seat was all torn up.

Before

IMG_20190608_135728 by

After

IMG_20190608_171651 by

IMG_20190608_171639 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/154659085@N08/]

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67, XP, Ported heads, SD headers, FSIC, 2.8 pulley. 12.018@113 1.7 60'.

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ they all look great!

I specially like these: Awesome work as always!

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2019 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple more pics of more covers that were made

Dark Grey with Red Suede Inserts, and a set in all Vinyl, Dark Grey with Pink Inserts and Pink Piping

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out a few weeks ago, Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl with Black Vinyl inserts and Red stitching and Red Logo. Sale price is still going. Check out the web site for other specials

Thanks for looking

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2019 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out a few weeks ago to Fiero Thomas. All Black Vinyl for his TTop. They are still on the sale price for a little longer. Check out the website for other sale items
Thanks for picture Tom

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes we have these now and we love them. They are very nice and easy to take care of. Would recommend these to anybody that is looking for covers

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula
2018 Ford Ecosport Ecoboost 2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just PM'd you. im soo hype to get these but i am trying to decide what combo on the seats i should go with.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The seat covers are still on sale for a short time at $214. Check them out on the website

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2019 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This set of Grey Seat Covers went to CA recently. Ken also installed the Interior Upgrade Kit consisting of the Lower Door Panel Covers, Lower Center Console Covers and the Rear Console Saddle

, ,

I have to let everyone know that the cost of materials have increased in the past months. I have not raised my prices and have absorbed those increases as long as I could, but I've come to the point with the latest round of increases that I'll have to raise my pricing on some products on Monday. I'll try to make the increases as small as possible to stay competitive. The current Sale price on Seat Covers and the Interior Upgrade Kit shown on the website will end on Sunday. I hope everyone understands.

Thanks for looking

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were sent out recently, Tan Vinyl with Tan Cloth inserts and Brown logo

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weather was bad and I didn't have a chance to take pictures, but two sets of seat cover like these, Tan with the Tan Inserts were sent out the other day. One to South Carolina and the other, along with an Interior Upgrade Kit in the Tan to the Mid East ( UAE ) via New Jersey,

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Biggest_of_A

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2019 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Biggest_of_ASend a Private Message to Biggest_of_AEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Russ,

I am your UAE customer. Looks like you did a great job. Thanks for working with me on getting the seat covers and interior package to me so swiftly. The vehicle has shipped and expecting to receive after January 7, 2020.

[This message has been edited by Biggest_of_A (edited 12-17-2019).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Al,

It was great working with you, and thanks for allowing me to be part of your build. I would imagine that the car will be the attention grabber there

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump for some great covers

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director

FieroNews

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2020 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for quality restoration parts for your Fiero

rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 02-26-2020).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the beautiful seat covers. They were so easy to install and just fit so nice and look so great!
Thanks so much.

------------------
pat moody

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2020 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ can you recover the shift knobs? Looking to get mine done.

Friendly bump for great products

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director

FieroNews

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures of some of the Slip on Seat covers sent out recently and introducing the " GT Style " covers

I have added a few new products to the website

Thanks for looking and stay safe
Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more pictures of Slip-On Seat Covers that went out recently. Thanks for looking

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2021 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I now offer five styles of the seat covers. These are made to order, many Color, Vinyl, Cloth options are available. They are available on my website at RW Upholstery. The link is below

Russ

------------------
www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com
Facebook page Fiero Custom Parts

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave