Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Danyel's PFF Store (Includes New items) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Danyel's PFF Store (Includes New items) by Danyel
Started on: 02-24-2019 09:17 PM
Replies: 77 (10853 views)
Last post by: Crymson on 01-09-2023 10:39 AM
George P Wood

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2019 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a lighted "GT" update?
IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2019 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by George P Wood:

How about a lighted "GT" update?

Waiting on the molds to come in .... more soon..

Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs have been replied. Thank you ..... also I will be posting updates and pics of the LED Emblem this weekend stay tuned :-)

regards to all
Danyel
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2020 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don’t forget I’m at the front of the line for one of these led emblems!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all of you ...
As you know I have been working ALOT and having many back and forth with my manufacturers. The different materials, LEDs and other factors have slowed down this endeavour. We are very near the distribution point so all of you will be able to buy these in a near future. In the following pictures you will see the test EMBLEMS. Please be kind with me as these were ONLY TEST the paint mask and FONT used is NOT the final one used. We have seen that four (4) characters are possible. Different Fonts will also be available.

Here is a pic of the test EMBLEMS

in the next pictures you will see the TEST EMBLEM with a weird font as I am still testing which will be the best. The light bleeds through the EMBLEM but this WILL NOT be the case on the final version.. I just used a rattle can with only 1 thin coat of black paint. The black paint mask will match the color of the molding.. this test really shows an approximate look of the emblem. I will be receiving blank emblems this week and will try the NEW fonts. Also the LEDs use are a little too bright but the proper ones are presently being assembled.

Here are the different pics ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE TESTS ONLY.

This one is LEDs off. The electric power to these LEDs are from the PONTIAC rear lights...

VERY SOON AVAILABLE PM for different fonts or 4 characters when the EMBLEMS will be ready.

Danyel

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very awesome.
ChanningB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChanningBSend a Private Message to ChanningBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to have a set of the 60mm Hella buckets AND the LED tailights! I saw that the 90mm buckets were discontinued...the 60mm buckets are still available, right?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChanningB:

I'd love to have a set of the 60mm Hella buckets AND the LED tailights! I saw that the 90mm buckets were discontinued...the 60mm buckets are still available, right?

PM replied

regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied 60mm kits ready to ship and LED fastback taillights avail also ...

Danyel

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent re buckets, LED , etc
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2020 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Danyel,

hope you are doing well.

I sent you a PM few days ago.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2020 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In your video of the tail lights it shows led reverse lights, are you doing them as well?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2020 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HTXtremes:

In your video of the tail lights it shows led reverse lights, are you doing them as well?

Those were LED test panels ..... you can buy reverse LEDs BULBS (socket 1156) on Ebay .... much cheaper...

Danyel
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2020 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Danyel. I like a set of smooth led as well as a set of diy. And the 3rd brake light led Then a set of led gt tail light pm me
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Hey Danyel. I like a set of smooth led as well as a set of diy. And the 3rd brake light led Then a set of led gt tail light pm me

Replied. Thank you
Danyel
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just pm the info to you thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all....
Hella has come out with these NEW 60mm LED projectors... FYI these fit my 60mm LPBs but you must remember to buy them WITH their mounting frame for them to fit...I will be having a SPECIAL on my buckets and harness in the days to come... Here are the details and link to buy these...
Greatest regards to ya all in these difficult times
Danyel

60mm Hella LEDs here

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-07-2020).]

mccman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mccmanSend a Private Message to mccmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello all....
Hella has come out with these NEW 60mm LED projectors... FYI these fit my 60mm LPBs but you must remember to buy them WITH their mounting frame for them to fit...I will be having a SPECIAL on my buckets and harness in the days to come... Here are the details and link to buy these...
Greatest regards to ya all in these difficult times
Danyel

60mm Hella LEDs here

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

A special is a pretty good excuse to finally pull the trigger on your LBPs, hopefully I didn't miss it?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mccman:

A special is a pretty good excuse to finally pull the trigger on your LBPs, hopefully I didn't miss it?

PM sent
mccman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mccmanSend a Private Message to mccmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

Replied, (i think)
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mccman:

Replied, (i think)

You did ... and I replied ...
PFF
System Bot
montegut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by montegut:

PM sent

replied .thank you
regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs have been replied THANK YOU !! I did make a new sale thread for the Black Friday & Thanksgiving Special !!!

Happy thanks giving to all my American Friends !!!

Danyel
montegut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2020 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2020 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by montegut:

You have a PM.

Replied THX
coolink13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2020 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coolink13Send a Private Message to coolink13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy new year EVERYONE!!

For 2021 my LED Fastback Taillights kit is available in DIY for the amount of 275$ USD shipped

regards to all
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-01-2021).]

montegut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the siide markers and third brake light. Thanks Danyel!
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about headlight buckets and wiring
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

PM sent about headlight buckets and wiring

Replied .. THX
Danyel
PFF
System Bot
fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent for 60mm buckets.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofinder:

Pm sent for 60mm buckets.

Replied …. THX
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2022 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy new year EVERYONE!!

For 2021 my LED Fastback Taillights kit is available in DIY for the amount of 275$ USD shipped

regards to all
Danyel

Are you still selling these GT LED tail light kits? Are the turn signals sequential? If so I am interested in two.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

Crymson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2023 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrymsonSend a Private Message to CrymsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about 60mm buckets. (Totally late to this party.)
M.aaron80

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for M.aaron80Send a Private Message to M.aaron80Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still make the head light kits or know someone?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel retired in 2021.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-08-2023).]

Crymson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2023 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrymsonSend a Private Message to CrymsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Danyel retired in 2021.

It'd be nice if someone had the plans to make more. I PM'd Danyel, but no reply. I saw he sold the CAD drawings to someone else, but they aren't active either. Sucks that this seems to have died on the vine after Danyel's retirement.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock