Floor mats? by John W. Tilford
Started on: 06-18-2017 09:14 PM
Replies: 6 (325 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 06-24-2017 08:54 PM
John W. Tilford

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John W. TilfordClick Here to visit John W. Tilford's HomePageSend a Private Message to John W. TilfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I don't get replacement floor mats pretty soon holes will be worn all the way through the ones I have now, especially the driver's side. Interior is dark grey. Do not have to be authentic, just fit and look decent. Any recommendations?

[This message has been edited by John W. Tilford (edited 06-18-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2017 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd mats company makes some very nice, customizable mats with official emblem embroidery. Will be a perfect fit and look amazing around $100. This is on my to-do list.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Store has nice ones. Or just hit up Target or Walmart and get some generic ones! I was in Bloomington when I had my 85 Coupe V6! I bought it new @tom wood in Indy then moved to B town. I lived there from 1986 to 1997. I am back in Lafayette Indiana now! Have an 87 GT. Trying to get it going. Looks great, but I need to have it gone over mechanically! Nice to see there are owners in Indiana!

------------------
JJFieroFan

85 2m6 (85-91) Black
85 2m6 (CLONE) (00-14) Black
My cars now:
87 Fiero GT (13-now) Back in Black
07 Nissan Murano SL AWD (07-now)
15 Nissan Juke S AWD (15-now)

rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, Bloomington?! You're close by!
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
x2 for Lloyds. I have a set for my 88 and they are perfect. Fit and finish is great. They look amazing.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

x2 for Lloyds. I have a set for my 88 and they are perfect. Fit and finish is great. They look amazing.

Got some myself over the winter - very happy with them.
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can also check out my post for mats

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/062311.html

Russ

www.fierointeriors.com

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave