Started on: 04-17-2017 10:54 AM
Replies: 13 (800 views)
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 05-02-2017 06:09 AM
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to reclaim some much-needed space, get some parts out there for others to make use of, and hopefully help fund the continuing work on my own project cars!

All items are OBO and do not include shipping. Local (MSP area) pickup and delivery available for most items.

I have photos up on Facebook if you're connected there, otherwise let me know and I can post specific photos here as well!

• 87 GT Gray Suede Seats. Driver's side shows some wear and has a small cut that's been "repaired" but is still very visible. $150 obo.
SOLD

• GM/AC Delco Radio from '91 S10 Blazer. Includes Wiring harnesss for installing in a Fiero (w/Sub connector plug). $50

• 85mph Backlit Cluster w/approx 60k miles on the odo. $20? SOLD

• Comp Cam "Package": 260H Cam (questionable condition, had some surface corrosion, which I removed, YMMV), Hydraulic Lifters, Valve Springs, Timing Chain (minus the small cam sprocket). $80 obo.
SOLD

• C5-Style Staggered Quad Exhaust Tips (never installed). These are not resonator tips. - $60 obo for the pair. SOLD

• Non-Engraved Upper & Lower Intake (it's largely been stripped, and my brother started polishing it ages ago). Includes Assembly Bolts. $20

• 85-90 [3rd Gen] Trans Am Fender Vents. $60/pair.

• 82-84 [3rd Gen] Trans Am Fender Vents. $60/pair. SOLD

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 04-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sort of interested in the Comp Cams "package". Can you send or post pics of the corrosion??
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Sort of interested in the Comp Cams "package". Can you send or post pics of the corrosion??

First two pics are "before" - 2nd two pics are "after". I honestly don't know if/how this would affect the performance or longevity of the cam?

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics. I'm still interested, but need to find out if there will be any ill effects from the corrosion before I commit to buying it.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2017 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Thanks for the pics. I'm still interested, but need to find out if there will be any ill effects from the corrosion before I commit to buying it.

No problem. I totally understand... I did some googling on it myself when I discovered it, and opinions seem to vary wildly. Most people agree that simple surface rust can be removed without too much worry, and just to polish & inspect before installing.

Either way - let me know. :-) I tried to price the "package" so that it would seem pretty cost effective, even if the cam isn't usable, and the timing set is incomplete.

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the seats. Sending a PM
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent regarding exhaust tips
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rbell2915

1437 posts
Member since Mar 2013
Payment sent
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Minngreen
Not to change the subject but didn't you bagged your Fiero, if so can you give me a ball park price on the cost and difcult, thanks
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

Minngreen
Not to change the subject but didn't you bagged your Fiero, if so can you give me a ball park price on the cost and difcult, thanks

Sorry - not bagged. I have Koni adjustable coilovers in the rear & cut springs up front, running 18's in the back and 17's up front.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my seats! Awesome and thanks so much! This one is better than mine and it will be great to have spares! Will have cloth seats and covers up for sale this summer.

------------------
JJFieroFan

85 2m6 (85-91) Black
85 2m6 (CLONE) (00-14) Black
My cars now:
87 Fiero GT (13-now) Back in Black
07 Nissan Murano SL AWD (07-now)
15 Nissan Juke S AWD (15-now)

fieroboy_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2017 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want too sell me your rocker panels on your car id gladly buy them lol
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2017 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

If you want too sell me your rocker panels on your car id gladly buy them lol

Contact Jimmy @ Fiero Fiberglass! I traded the M3 Rocker Molds to him a couple years ago! (I think I may owe him some instructions yet).

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094325.html

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock