Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: BrandX 3800 Mounts for Sale - Orders Being Taken Now (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: BrandX 3800 Mounts for Sale - Orders Being Taken Now by IwannaIRM
Started on: 09-07-2015 12:51 PM
Replies: 73 (5103 views)
Last post by: GTaylor on 01-08-2017 07:30 PM
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-mail headed you way.
IP: Logged
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT
CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS AND WINTER PROJECTS
ON ALL SWAP/CONVERSION SETS

"pricing includes shipping to lower 48 States"

DISCOUNTED SALES PRICE HAS ENDED

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 12-18-2015).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last week for sale pricing...get your orders in by the end of the week.

During the holidays I will be taking orders from the 21st of December through the 3rd of January but I will not be completing and mailing orders until I return from my vacation.

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great celebration with your families and loved ones.
no1kicker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no1kickerSend a Private Message to no1kickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an email a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. I'm interested in:

$385 – Complete set of mounts for late model auto installations
1987 Fiero V6
2001 transmission
black poly preferred

Thanks,
Greg
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2015 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no1kicker:

I sent you an email a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. I'm interested in:

$385 – Complete set of mounts for late model auto installations
1987 Fiero V6
2001 transmission
black poly preferred

Thanks,
Greg

I received your email. Sorry for the late response my email service was acting weird. I sent you a reply along with my phone number.
no1kicker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no1kickerSend a Private Message to no1kickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got your email and responded - thanks again.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2015 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale has ended. Thanks to those that bought mounts.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering Steve if you know if all transmissions adapted this pin vs bolt mount.
I have, supposedly a 2000 tranny and it`s a bolt mount but the tranny I had a while back was a 98 and it had a pin mount.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I was wondering Steve if you know if all transmissions adapted this pin vs bolt mount.
I have, supposedly a 2000 tranny and it`s a bolt mount but the tranny I had a while back was a 98 and it had a pin mount.

Hi Mike,

As I understand it there were some pin mounts that came out in earlier years. I don't know what the percentage was but Ryan said there were a few oddities out there.

This is why I appreciate photos of the trans if anyone has them when ordering. I want to make sure I get out the right mount the first time.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
ike50701

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ike50701Send a Private Message to ike50701Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be ordering a set of these later in the year, manual mount. Is there any possibility of you making a mount for the 6 speed manual? Not sure of the code on those, but it's what I want to use. Interested in a Wiring harness as well
PFF
System Bot
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.
Roger
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierorog:

You have a pm.
Roger

Replied

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IwannaIRM

1607 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by ike50701:

I will be ordering a set of these later in the year, manual mount. Is there any possibility of you making a mount for the 6 speed manual? Not sure of the code on those, but it's what I want to use. Interested in a Wiring harness as well

Unfortunately, I don't offer a mount for the 6 speed at this time. Wiring harnesses are a long way out so I would recommend using a vendor that is easy and prompt with communication and can provide you exactly what you need for now.

FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent EDIT: Email sent!

Tyler

[This message has been edited by FIER086 (edited 02-16-2016).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs and emails answered.
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set for a manual. Paypal/shipping info sent.

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Supracoupe:

I'll take a set for a manual. Paypal/shipping info sent.

Received your payment and info. Will send you an email.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tax season is among us...nothing better than Fiero owners with new found money burning holes in their pockets and ready for a 3800 swap.

Order your mounts now while you have that new cash the government has been holding onto for so long.

Have black poly in stock with new shipment of red poly expected by Friday.
fastback97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback97Send a Private Message to fastback97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello. I bought my first car 19 years ago. It was a 1987 Fiero GT. I absolutely loved it. I unfortunately sold it in 2001. Good news for me I'm getting it back as of next weekend. It needs everything done to it. I mean EVERYTHING! I cannot wait to start this project though. To make this post relevant to the thread I am planning on putting a 3800sc into her. I will be needing a lot of help. Lol

[This message has been edited by fastback97 (edited 04-05-2016).]

3800SC86GT_Joe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800SC86GT_JoeSend a Private Message to 3800SC86GT_JoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2016 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM answered.

Currently out of stock. No orders being taken until more sets are produced.

Thanks to everyone that purchased mounts.
Humungus1138

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Humungus1138Send a Private Message to Humungus1138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you PM interested in next batch
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE

Just want to let everyone know I haven't made any progress on the next batch of mounts. Life got in the way and my wife and I have been busy the past two weeks having a new baby girl.  

I hope to get some new parts cut by the end of the week, that's if my fabricator has repaired his water jet.

Hope to post a good update by weeks end.

Stephen
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations to you and the wife for the addition of a new family member.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

Congratulations to you and the wife for the addition of a new family member.

Congrats.....what her name
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Congrats.....what her name

Her name is Bridgette Michelle W.. So now we have our own BMW

She's doing what every newborn baby does, poops, sleeps, eats, cries and does it multiple times throughout the day...lol

I'll get back on the mounts in the near future. My new baby and helping the wife out has kind of taken most of my time and priorities as of late. Sorry for the delays everyone.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates??

Gonna be needing a set for early model with auto for 88 cradle and low mount alt.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick update for all.

I have been busy lately with the new baby and buying a new home.

Between work, the baby, and house hunting/buying all of my time has been consumed for the past couple of months.

We close on our house August 25th but I should be able to get started on making some new sets here shortly.

My apologies to anyone who is wanting to place an order. I will have 20 full sets for everyone to purchase soon.

Thanks for all the support.
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Quick update for all.

I have been busy lately with the new baby and buying a new home.

Between work, the baby, and house hunting/buying all of my time has been consumed for the past couple of months.

We close on our house August 25th but I should be able to get started on making some new sets here shortly.

My apologies to anyone who is wanting to place an order. I will have 20 full sets for everyone to purchase soon.

Thanks for all the support.

Can't wait. Are you still looking at a week or so or longer than that? I sent you the email a few weeks back.

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67 swap soon

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates on availability
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update? Going to need a set soon, late model,THDH in an 88
bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will need a set soon for an 86 SE Auto that is getting the motor/trans from an '02 GP. 3800 SC.
GTaylor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTaylorSend a Private Message to GTaylorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like another man down. I've been researching a 3800SC swap. Was hoping to find a set of mounts to make it a fairly bolt on project. Guess I'll spend my money on something else. But I also don't really like the mounting arrangement to start with. Much prefer an engine mount from some other vehicle that will absorb vibration. Poly mounts suck at that.

[This message has been edited by GTaylor (edited 01-08-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock