Started on: 02-08-2015 11:18 AM
Replies: 5 (244 views)
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 02-11-2015 07:06 AM
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought this for the 7730 upgrade I was planning but have changed my direction. I think I got it from Sardonyx247 a couple of years ago. (I seem to buy a lot of parts from him. ) It includes the pigtails and about 6" of wire.

How about $40 shipped?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this plug 'n play or do you have to rewire the connectors? Get programming?
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry this is not plug-n-play. This is just the ECM and has the connectors ready for re-pin. I have a package for sale in another thread that is very close to plug-n-play. Please take a look at it.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/071230.html

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 02-09-2015).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah hah! Thanks for posting the link. It looks like a great deal for someone but not for me. I didn't realize you'd have to go to DIS which I guess is why I have read it is 'better' and more smooth. Living in CA I can only do mods that will be smog-test friendly, meaning, if I have to undo a few things to pass and then put them back on I can live with that. Swapping the harness and various sensors every two years seems like too much work.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't HAVE to go to DIS. If the new harness is built for it, you can run the distributor with the 7730.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero fool is right. This ECM will work with or without DIS. It just depends on your plan and engine.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock