Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Parts to benefit Georgia Fieros Warrior Project Car.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Parts to benefit Georgia Fieros Warrior Project Car. by fierofool
Started on: 10-13-2014 12:37 PM
Replies: 39 (1084 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2015 09:19 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The following parts are for sale to help finance our Warrior Project 88GT giveaway.

These parts have been priced at 75% for the new items and at 50% for the used items.

New 84-87 Rear Sway Bar without end links. $98 SOLD

New 86-88 GT Strut Tower Brace. $120 SOLD

Used 84-87 Vented Front Brake Kit with Braided Brake Lines and nearly new pads. Brake Kit lists for $320 and lines for $25 each.
Will not separate lines from calipers. $185
SOLD
2 Used 84-87 Rebuilt Rear Brake Calipers with nearly new pads and Braided Brake Lines. Will not separate. $65 SOLD
2 Lightly used 84-87 Rear Brake Rotors. $20

Big Bore Master Cylinder, Used. Recommended for vented brake upgrade. NOT for use on stock brake system. $38
SOLD

[s]Fiero Fresh Air Intake. $15[/s] SOLD

[s]
New Big Bore Throttle Body with used TPS and IAC. $165 and your throttle body without TPS AND IAC exchange.[/s] SOLD

More donated items for sale. Make a reasonable offer. Remember this is to help finance the Warrior Project, so be generous.

Left rear quarter panel. Red. Base Coupe.
Right rear quarter panel. Red. Aero.
Right fender. Red. Base Coupe
Left fender. Maroon. Base Coupe
Right outer door panel. Silver. Aero includes trim.
Left outer door panel. Black. Aero includes trim.
Right aero stainless mounting strip for door.
Stock hood. Green. Includes headlight doors and hinges.
Front fascia. Green. Aero. Ribbed molding.
OEM 4-speed select cable with clips, grommet and insulator sleeve. Used
Isuzu shifter cable. Aftermarket. With insulation sleeve. Very lightly used.
1985 GM Pontiac Fiero Service Manual. Good to Very Good Condition. No grease stains or rips.
1986 Pontiac Fiero Service Manual with Preliminary Service Information. Good to Very Good . No grease stains or rips.
1987 Pontiac Fiero Service Manual. Good to Very Good Condition. No grease stains or rips.

We also have all the body panels on an 86 SE. Red. All panels are in undamaged conditions, except the front fascia. You must remove. Pay Pull-A-Part prices and they're yours. Paid in advance in case you break or damage it.
86 V6 cradle complete with automatic transmission.

Local pickup preferred, but some items can be shipped. Shipping costs additional.

Paypal accepted.

More items added Nov. 12

Pair of B pillar trim panels, 86-88 Gray $25 for the pair. These have been cleaned and re-dyed.
Pair of A pillar trim panel, 86-88 Gray $25 for the pair. These have been cleaned and re-dyed.
Spare tire tub. 9 out of 10 condition. $25 or $20 exchange.
Notchback tail light harness, complete. $20
Fastback tail light harness, complete. $25
87-88 headlight harness with relay module. $75
86-87 Gray lace GT wheels, includes lugs, covers and center caps. No curb rash. $100 for the set.
Pair of Isuzu cables. $25 for the pair.
3-spoke hard rubber Rally wheel. VGC. $25

As always, pickup preferred. Shipping and insurance are extra.

NOTE: THE ABOVE ITEMS LISTED IN RED HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO TNTCARY AND THEIR SALES NO LONGER BENEFIT OUR WARRIOR PROJECT. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT TNTCARY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THOSE ITEMS.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 03-27-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent for sway bar and tower brace.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is all included in the Brake upgrade. Are these just vented stock brakes>
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to be second in line for the sway bar and strut tower brace if anyone has any idea if the brace will work on an 86 SE
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Pm sent for sway bar and tower brace.

Will answer your pm as soon as I finish posting here.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
[QUOTE]Originally posted by chrissin712:

What is all included in the Brake upgrade. Are these just vented stock brakes>[/QUOTE

The front brake upgrade is from The Fiero Store. In addition to what's included in their kit, we also include the spindle at no cost.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

I would like to be second in line for the sway bar and strut tower brace if anyone has any idea if the brace will work on an 86 SE

The rear swaybar will fit all 84-87's. It's never been installed and doesn't include the end links or the mounts.

I'm told that the strut tower brace is for an 86 thru 88 GT, due to the mounting pieces that attach to the top of the tower. The area that the Fastback engine vent bolts to is different on the notchback. The brace was briefly mounted on an 87GT. I'm not sure if it was ever actually put on the road since the brace is still shiny and shows no accumulation of any dirt.

Edit to say: I just placed the mounting brackets for the tower brace on fastback and an 86 SE. The vent grills will not fasten down on the notchback.

DKCustoms you have a PM.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 10-13-2014).]

chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Dibs on the brake parts.

Originally posted by fierofool:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chrissin712:

What is all included in the Brake upgrade. Are these just vented stock brakes>[/QUOTE

The front brake upgrade is from The Fiero Store. In addition to what's included in their kit, we also include the spindle at no cost.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, pm answered.
stickpony

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickponyClick Here to visit stickpony's HomePageSend a Private Message to stickponyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tell us more about the project? got a link to it online somewhere?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a thread in General Fiero Chat https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094378.html and that also has a link to the Georgia Fiero website and thread on our message board.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
WickedFieroGTP, your parts shipped this afternoon. Thank you.
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierogtx, pm replied.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Fierogtx, check your email.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We still have parts left and we are yet to raise enough that we can afford to do a paint job at club expense.

Good news is that we have two disabled veterans who've been referred to us. One of those referrals said he would take it only if absolutely no other more qualified recipient could be found. The second candidate is currently at Walter Reed receiving treatment. We hope to interview him sometime in November.

BUMP
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the brake parts are still available, I would like to purchase the complete set of front and rear parts. I will also require shipping of all parts since I live in ME. Thank you!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grabber Green:

If the brake parts are still available, I would like to purchase the complete set of front and rear parts. I will also require shipping of all parts since I live in ME. Thank you!

Right now there's a request for the front brake setup and the master cylinder. The rear calipers, braided lines and rotors are still unspoken for. Would you be interested in just the rear?
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, no I was going to buy the rears to match the fronts. Thank you very much anyway.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, do you still want the front brake setup? You have PM's.
Fadingaway

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FadingawaySend a Private Message to FadingawayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the rears calipers and lines shipped to 46319 pm me
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will the red 84 start getting parted to help fund the project?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 84 is still at ThaDriver's shop. We still have a little work to do on the Warrior Project and we also have an 86SE that we're already in the process of parting out. We've not scheduled anything yet for the 84, in part because it's about 30 miles away from me, and I'm the closest one. There are still some who are interested in restoring the Joel Project 84, so it will be parted out as a last resort.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by Fadingaway:

How much for the rears calipers and lines shipped to 46319 pm me

PM sent.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, your parts have shipped. Cost and payment information has been sent you in a PM.

Thank you.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, please contact me. I've left several messages without response. I believe I gave you incorrect Paypal account information. We haven't received payment, yet. Your parts should arrive today.
WickedFieroGTP, we haven't received your payment, either. Please check the Paypal address you remitted to and contact me. Payment received. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 11-09-2014).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, we still haven't heard from you after repeated attempts.

The rear calipers and lines are still available.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See the original posting for more bargains added on Nov. 12.
chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If any call is made to my grandfathers home who has Parkinson's again we will have serious problems.

You really need to evaluate how you are selling parts. Shipping items before a final price is agreed or paid for is a mistake on your end not mine. You also shipped without notice to an address where my work is done not my residence. The shipping charges were far more then I was willing to pay... Hence why I asked for a quote. Then i also told you I needed to confirm delivery visually before I could pay after all these issues.

PayPal has been sent in full and only because i think this is a great project and it is for the club. Good luck and please refrain from randomly calling my family you googled. Good luck.

]Originally posted by fierofool:

Chrissin712, we still haven't heard from you after repeated attempts.

The rear calipers and lines are still available.[/QUOTE]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chrissin712, It was unknown to us that the shipping address was the home of your Grandfather and we weren't aware that he was ill. The purpose was to notify you of the correct paypal address. For almost 2 weeks we've been trying to get a response from you through pm's and voice mails to the phone number you gave us. When there was no reply and no payment received, we searched for information on the address you had the parts shipped to and it returned with your name. Though you stated that was where you worked on your vehicles, it appeared to be your true home. We now know that you may live in one of several other cities. Please relay our sincerest apologies to your Grandfather.

You had stated that you definitely wanted the parts and you were advised that we had no way of knowing shipping costs until they were actually shipped and that they would be shipped via UPS Ground Residential Delivery. This is what we've found to be the cheapest. Acting on the basis that you said you wanted the parts, we shipped on the honor system, which has worked very well up until this point. In the future we may need to add an inflated charge we feel is sufficient to cover shipping then refund the difference when shipped.

Thank you for your purchase and payment. Again, give our apologies to your family.
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofool is a better man than most..................nuff said
PFF
System Bot
chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify. The shipping address was not my Grandfather's. Somebody googled and called both my Father's number and then his home on the same day. That was why I was so upset as he is sick.

Also I'm not questioning if he was a great person and don't want it taken that way. Clearly he puts trust in the club/fiero forum which is a rare thing amongst most and speaks volumes. We just had a large miscommunication. A good deal of which I am to blame for... working 2 jobs family stuff etc. has kept me far more distracted then usual and unable to fix the situation as quickly as needed. I apologize for the miscommunication and wish the best of luck on the project. This will be my last post on the thread as the focus should be the parts/great project at hand. (I can delete both posts if you prefer)

Originally posted by Carl Calderone:

Fierofool is a better man than most..................nuff said

[This message has been edited by chrissin712 (edited 11-17-2014).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need to delete them. I have no problem with them.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We still have some good Christmas goodies for your Fiero.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts above not listed as sold are still available.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We still have lots of parts left. We need to sell so we can continue with the project.

We still have the 3 factory serice manuals and would like to sell them as a set. They are clean with no greasy finger prints. Only one has a slight cover separation of about 3 inches at the base of the spine and 3 pages are wrinkled in that area. Make an offer. Shipping will be additional.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Parts still available. Help us out with our Warrior Project.
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOTE: THE ITEMS IN THE ORIGINAL POST THAT ARE LISTED IN RED HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO TNTCARY AND THEIR SALES NO LONGER BENEFIT OUR WARRIOR PROJECT. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY MAY NOT BE CURRENT. PLEASE CONTACT TNTCARY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THOSE ITEMS.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock