Custom Fiero Trailer Hitch Wiring PnP - For Sale by Snapperhead
Started on: 01-24-2014 05:53 PM
Replies: 17 (750 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 08-04-2014 06:21 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have developed a plug and play trailer hitch wiring kit for the Pontiac Fiero to go with my hidden "Snapper Hitch". This is a 4way trailer plug system that doesn't require any wire cutting at all and has factory style sockets. To install you just remove the tail lights and the needed bulbs, plug in my adapter where the bulbs went and re-install the bulbs in my harness sockets and connect the ground. Fish the 4 way plug to the desired location and put the lights back together. That's it, so simple... If you want to remove the harness you can, no mods needed.

Check out the quality of this harness.

Flat 4 plug with cover.

A full braided covering to protect the wiring as well as look classy.

Snapperhead Performance custom designed plugs with thumb handles for easy install and removal.

New GM style bulb sockets fully wired in makes it a real plug and play harness.

A remote tail light converter box built in if needed.

2 styles: Fastback or Notchback.

• Factory style plugs & sockets
• Custom designed for the Fiero by: Snapperhead Performance
• Protective covering
• Very nice looking
• No Modifications needed ( no wire splicing)
• Fully PnP. Can be put back to stock anytime.

Available on my website at SnapperheadPerformance.com

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update: Everything is coming together good if you would like one of the plug and play harness let me know so I can get you on the list.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added photos
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have you hitch. My taillights are custom LED so the sockets are not the same. I will have to hardwire my trailer lights in. Do you have a feel as to when the license plate bracket & hardware will be available?

Thanks
Mike Parker
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

I have you hitch. My taillights are custom LED so the sockets are not the same. I will have to hardwire my trailer lights in. Do you have a feel as to when the license plate bracket & hardware will be available?

Thanks
Mike Parker

I plan to have it out with in 30 days. Finishing up on the harnesses and large LED reverse lights. The plate mount is a quick install. Just remove the plate, bolt on the mount and bolt the plate on the mount. It may take 10 min if you need to find your tools.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-24-2014).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a great product!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a few pics of the Notchback harness. I have them in stock and ready to sell.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-27-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Looks like a great product!

Thanks Sourmug, This is a really nice harness I'm sure who ever buys them will be very happy. It's not cheap to make them, I wanted to get the cost lower but the price of sockets are wouldn't allow me to.

Thanks,

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok my stock is getting low and this is a 1 time run. If you want them don't wait to long. They are also on Ebay.

5 Fastback Harness left

2 Notchback Harness left

Vince
------------------
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-02-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
One more gone.

New stock total

4 Fastbacks

2 Notchbacks

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered a notchback harness from your website!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Just ordered a notchback harness from your website!

Thanks! I got it here and shipping out this morning

Vince

------------------
Coming Soon: CNC Plasma Cutting
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 08-01-2014).]

dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I just a place an order through your website for my GT Fastback.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 08-01-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it thanks. Will ship out today

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Ok my harness stock:

1 Fasback Harness
0 Notchback Harness

When gone they will be out of stock, you can still order them but will take 2 weeks.

Vince

------------------

Threads:
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine came in the mail today! They look just like the pictures. Nice work! Can't wait to install it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock