List of the products I make by Russ88TTop
Started on: 01-02-2014 09:05 PM
Replies: 231 (19132 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-01-2022 03:09 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I sent my top seat covers to you would you put the emblem from the floor mats on them? If so how much?
IP: Logged
cruizer4029

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cruizer4029Send a Private Message to cruizer4029Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

I still receive PM's on some questions of the products I make like "do you make this" , so it's the first of the year and I thought I'd put a list of the products in one post

Trunk Covers - plain, raised lettering, two color, lighted
Lower Trunk Covers - same options
Front area covers - same options
E-Brake boots
E-Brake boots in Black Leather - NEW
Shifter boots - manual and auto
Sunshades - standard and T-Top
Sunshade Storage bags
Storage Bags for the Vista glass and TTop glass
Sunvisors - with or without pockets
Slip on Covers for the Visors - NEW
Headliner Kits
Slip on seat covers
Mirror Covers
Custom lower door panel covers
Upper door panel covers
Recovered Armrests
Recovered Armrests in Black Leather - NEW
Recovered Door Map Pockets
Spare Tire Covers
Custom recovered shifter surround
Custom recovered HVAC panel
Custom recovered Guage panel
Custom recovered Instrument panel
Custom recoveerd rear console
Custom recovered rear panel - the one behind the seats
Rear console saddle
Floor Mats
Dash Mat
Shoulder seat belt covers
Recovered A-Pillars - the one by the windshield - NEW
Recovered B-Pillars - the one by the seat belt mounts - NEW
Recovered C-Pillars - the ones under the door - NEW
Wallets to store your Documents in the Rear Console Door - NEW
Headrest Covers - NEW

When I started with the trunk cover and sunshades for my own car a few years ago, I never thought it would evolve to all these products, and most of the other items have come from the Forum members ideas and suggestions, and there are a few more products in the R&D that have been requested

I'll be working on a new catalog over the next few weeks and hopefully a new website for the Fiero merchandise.
The 2015 Catalog is now available to view at the bottom of Page 2

I wish everybody a Happy New Year and Thank You for your support

Russ

Russ, I need a pair of lower door panels 85 GT. The embossed Fiero in a gray to matcfh the upper color. Phil Griffin, 434-409-6544 or specialtee52@gmail.com (send quote) Thanks
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1MohrFiero

4363 posts
Member since Apr 2003
Russ I sent you a PM order for a lower trunk cover like the one in the middle picture here:

Thanks
Dwayne

------------------

1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks,
Jay-ID

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2016 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on seat covers
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for headliner and T-TOP shades

------------------
Pat Jones

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a updated price list floating around for your parts Russ?
Please let me know
Thanks!
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Some people have recommended you to me. So, I'll contact you soon this spring about making few interior things for me.

Thanks,
Shygreywolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShygreywolfSend a Private Message to ShygreywolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, I am interested in the price of having my center console done.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top!!!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a set of sun visors and lower trunk cover both in black.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
03 BMW X5: bad weather car

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, I haven't bought anything from you recently, or heard from you for a bit. What's new for 2017?
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Michael, good to hear from you. Been busy with projects around the house and my other job along with Fiero orders
For 2017, I hope to have the new web-site completed in March and have a new Fiero product also ready for introduction in March
Russ

------------------

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2017 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for TOP Quality Products !

------------------

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2017 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ready to buy more! PM sent

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ, can you recover leather shift knobs?
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the Top!

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Interested in a price for the lower console covers.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2017 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had some time off past few days, so I worked on the new websites.

Most of the products ( still a few more to add ) are listed on www.fierointeriors.com

Started the on-line store at www.rwupholstery.com I still have to add many items, but it's a start

Check them out and suggestions, comments always welcome as both are still a work in progress

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2017 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a very long time since I bought these door panels from you.. but I FINALLY installed them and they look great!

Thanks again!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like photobucket strikes again

I have most of the products listed on www.fierointeriors.com and the on-line store at www.rwupholstery.com has some also
I had a few suggestions from the Forum and made some minor changes

Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.fierointeriors.com

www.rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 08-06-2017).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

finally got my door panels on. easier than I thought it would be. on just in time to put it away for the winter within the next few weeks. Thanks Russ, Great product.

also got my garage door opener mounted on the cover next to the cigarette lighter.

Looks great
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ did some recovering for me, as promised to him here are the pics. (I still need to work on some of the plastic surrounds)

Before:

This is Black w/Grey stitching:

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 09-25-2017).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated Page One to show some of new products available.

Thank You everyone for your support over the years

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
www.fierointeriors.com
oldsoandso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have any door map pockets available?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, no I don't. The door map products are one of the products I make to order using your cores

Russ
agranlund

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agranlundSend a Private Message to agranlundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am super happy with the lower door skins, the center console cover, sun visors & should pads that Russ made for me.
Top quality work, thank you Russ!

The interior is still a work in progress, but at least I'm at the stage of putting things back instead of taking things out

PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agranlund:

I am super happy with the lower door skins, the center console cover, sun visors & should pads that Russ made for me.
Top quality work, thank you Russ!

The interior is still a work in progress, but at least I'm at the stage of putting things back instead of taking things out

Lookin' very sharp! Can't wait to see it when its all put back together!

-Van
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anders

Looks Great, can't wait to see the finished car. Thanks for posting the picture and allowing me to be a small part of your project

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm finally back on line. I live out in the country and an Ice storm knocked out home phone and internet on January 11th ( and it's still out ). I just switched to satellite internet and it's a great improvement, faster and less expensive.
So this a bump for the weekend, I still have some specials on the web site
Thanks for looking

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back to the World Russ!!

-Van
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend, still some specials on the website

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't say enough about these products I've been blown away at the quality and CS
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2018 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page one updated and some specials listed on the web site

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered a manual shifter boot, thru the website. (Paid with Paypal.) Good show!
I'm sure I'll need some more goodies once I get the mechanicals sorted out.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar
Shipped yesterday

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors