Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   [For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! by JohnWPB
Started on: 09-08-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 134 (6262 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 02-22-2021 11:14 PM
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageClick Here to Email CamelSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]I hope that people that said they want stickers come through

I'm definitely in John, you've always had great quality stickers and have a professional work ethic.
IP: Logged
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, I have seen the posts here, as well as received quite a few PM's. My laser printer died quite some time ago, and pretty much the reason I stopped making the stickers. A high quality laser printer is needed, as I use a high temperature heat transfer polyester adhesive sheets. Also I need something that prints at 1200 DPI to reproduce the quality of the original stickers.

So, I just ordered a new color laser printer, toner, a high end lamination machine, as well as a stockpile of the heat transfer adhesive polyester sheets, and clear overlays. This set me back around $600. I hope that people that said they want stickers come through

You make them, I will buy them. But I need to know what you can and will not make as well as prices. I have 4 Pontiacs that can use them in some form.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, I'm dead serious about 2 sets
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 256
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in some of these as well, however I am not looking for keeping it stock. I want to add in the RPO codes for the LS4, F40 and likely a few other non-fiero options just for fun...
Stingray92

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in, need some for the front and rear
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update?
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Click Here to Email fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanClick Here to Email larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting too.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me too...
Stingray92

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still interested if your making decals, I could use a spare tire one.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am VERY sorry for the YEAR and a HALF delay! I had issue after issue making the stickers. I did find a new material, and all seems to be going well. I actually have 8 sets made, and I am in the process of getting things completed. I should have them for sale again within the next week. I will post a link to the web page where you can order them.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-20-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Click Here to Email fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK FOLKS! They are ready!

Again, sorry for the long delay for the stickers. They are available at www.FieroStickers.com The prices, whats included, sample photos ect are all on the website.
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Click Here to Email fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John for the update....promised 2 sets.

Not to ask for more, but will you offer the RPO fender stickerd sheet also?

Those were great too !!

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to do the RPO's again here soon. I am having issues with the site processing the complex order form. I am working on it though
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock