Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   [For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! by JohnWPB
Started on: 09-08-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 154 (7709 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 08-06-2022 06:22 AM
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]I hope that people that said they want stickers come through

I'm definitely in John, you've always had great quality stickers and have a professional work ethic.
IP: Logged
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, I have seen the posts here, as well as received quite a few PM's. My laser printer died quite some time ago, and pretty much the reason I stopped making the stickers. A high quality laser printer is needed, as I use a high temperature heat transfer polyester adhesive sheets. Also I need something that prints at 1200 DPI to reproduce the quality of the original stickers.

So, I just ordered a new color laser printer, toner, a high end lamination machine, as well as a stockpile of the heat transfer adhesive polyester sheets, and clear overlays. This set me back around $600. I hope that people that said they want stickers come through

You make them, I will buy them. But I need to know what you can and will not make as well as prices. I have 4 Pontiacs that can use them in some form.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, I'm dead serious about 2 sets
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in some of these as well, however I am not looking for keeping it stock. I want to add in the RPO codes for the LS4, F40 and likely a few other non-fiero options just for fun...
Stingray92

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in, need some for the front and rear
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2019 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update?
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting too.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me too...
Stingray92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still interested if your making decals, I could use a spare tire one.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am VERY sorry for the YEAR and a HALF delay! I had issue after issue making the stickers. I did find a new material, and all seems to be going well. I actually have 8 sets made, and I am in the process of getting things completed. I should have them for sale again within the next week. I will post a link to the web page where you can order them.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-20-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK FOLKS! They are ready!

Again, sorry for the long delay for the stickers. They are available at www.FieroStickers.com The prices, whats included, sample photos ect are all on the website.
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John for the update....promised 2 sets.

Not to ask for more, but will you offer the RPO fender stickerd sheet also?

Those were great too !!

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to do the RPO's again here soon. I am having issues with the site processing the complex order form. I am working on it though
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to bother you John, but I have still not received my 1988 stickers, here is my order number #10018 payed on the February 23rd, it says will be notified on the invoice when they ship. I have not even got that.
Please let me know where they are at
John Podziemski
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Sorry to bother you John, but I have still not received my 1988 stickers, here is my order number #10018 payed on the February 23rd, it says will be notified on the invoice when they ship. I have not even got that.
Please let me know where they are at
John Podziemski

As I posted in the sticker thread, and in the original post, I had a limited number of sets for the first order, and asked people to be patient when those were gone till I had more ready to go.

I just sent out the second batch of stickers today. I am really sorry for the delay. BTW, you are NOT bothering me in any way. Feel free to contact me at any time!

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2021 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my sticker packet today. Just amazing!!!! Highly recommend him great quality and cant say enough... awesome job...
ninedriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Site says “stickers are unavailable “...
Any idea when they’ll be ready for ordering?

Thanks
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you back up making all your stickers...
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And are repro vin stickers a thing?
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John WPB... if you decide to make these again, I would be VERY interested.

Thank you!
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

And are repro vin stickers a thing?

My occupation is motor vehicle fraud, so without getting into the nitty gritty of federal and variety of individual state laws, let me say this on the surface level...

To stay in the "safe zone" there is nothing wrong with you "adding" your VIN to your car somewhere else (etching on glass, stickers, hidden stamp, etc) but I would highly recommend not recreating or replacing or removing any existing VIN stickers, stampings, or tags that were installed by the manufacturer, regardless of age.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 02-04-2022).]

David Riedle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David RiedleSend a Private Message to David RiedleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John WPB... if you decide to make these again, I would be VERY interested.

I have an Indy Fiero.

Thank you!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these stickers still in production? Needing some or a whole set for my Indy restoration.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a few sets, let us know when you are back in production please.

thx
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, I have not made sets for a few months now. I just started a new business, and being a new business owner is certainly consuming my time! I will try to make a bunch of sets here in the next couple of months. Sorry, i know that is a long time, I just am unable to do them right now.
XxdjxX89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will rpo code sheets be back in production also can you make a custom emission decal for a carburetor
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update John! I sent you a PM.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skybax:

My occupation is motor vehicle fraud, so without getting into the nitty gritty of federal and variety of individual state laws, let me say this on the surface level...

To stay in the "safe zone" there is nothing wrong with you "adding" your VIN to your car somewhere else (etching on glass, stickers, hidden stamp, etc) but I would highly recommend not recreating or replacing or removing any existing VIN stickers, stampings, or tags that were installed by the manufacturer, regardless of age.

This is all fine and dandy, but what about those stickers that have come off due to weathering? I have 2 - the 1 on the front fascia disappeared years ago (residue still there) and left front fender came off while I went over it with the pressure washer.

What if I want to do a full repaint of my car? There is a VIN sticker on my 88 behind the rear plate, am I suppose to "go around it"?

Be nice to replace these...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:
What if I want to do a full repaint of my car? There is a VIN sticker on my 88 behind the rear plate, am I suppose to "go around it"?

As mentioned many times in this thread, I will not under any circumstances reproduce the small VIN code stickers. No matter how any ones asks, downplays the risks ect. It is simply for legal reasons, and I will not now, or in the future create the VIN sticker.

I am not trying to be be rude or dismissive, it is just not in any way worth the risk to myself or anyone that would intend on using the stickers.

Does removing a VIN number violate federal law?
It is a federal crime to:

• remove
  • obliterate
  • tamper with

a vehicle’s VIN number.

The law also forbids removing or tampering with identifying decals or stickers. It also forbids covering those decals or stickers to hide them.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-23-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2022 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any sort of waiting list to join? Or as you make them, it will be first come first serve?

------------------
--- 86 GT, soon to be a 3.8 turbo

Spune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2022 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpuneSend a Private Message to SpuneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested in a set if you start making them again. Thanks!
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
XxdjxX89, pls check your PMs

Originally posted by XxdjxX89:

When will rpo code sheets be back in production also can you make a custom emission decal for a carburetor

Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

XxdjxX89, pls check your PMs

I guess XxdjxX89 wasn't that interested in a reproduction RPO after all!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock