Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   [For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! by JohnWPB
Started on: 09-08-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 154 (7722 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 08-06-2022 06:22 AM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Damn French people. Trying to get our American keyboards to type out hieroglyphics

hahaha dont worry we will not try to conquer north america..... like some people like to think

Edited ........ BUT i did conquer this page !!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-18-2014).]

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

By the way, is this sticker supposed to be yellow and black, or white with blue? I just can not tell for sure from the photo.
As for the other sticker, I will get that one made as well.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Ok, here is the fill procedure warning in French. I do need the EXACT measurement of the sticker from edge to edge both top to bottom, and left to right in millimeters to print it out the exact size. The scaling is already correct, as I did that from the image posted.

I always feel I have to say this, as when I look at the posted images in the thread, they always look TERRIBLE! They have to be reduced to post, but the original images are 1000 DPI, and will print so that even when examined closely with a STRONG magnifying glass, there will be no pixelation or jagged edges as there are in the in the posted photo below.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-18-2014).]

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, here is the fill procedure warning in French. I do need the EXACT measurement of the sticker from edge to edge both top to bottom, and left to right in millimeters to print it out the exact size. The scaling is already correct, as I did that from the image posted.

I always feel I have to say this, as when I look at the posted images in the thread, they always look TERRIBLE! They have to be reduced to post, but the original images are 1000 DPI, and will print so that even when examined closely with a STRONG magnifying glass, there will be no pixelation or jagged edges as there are in the in the posted photo below.

many thanks for your help and work i took the pic on a parts car because mine if fading i will try to measure mine because the coolant really fade it . i just hope danyel have a one clean old stickers to measure it but will try on my old one to measure
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by Danyel:

I'll also take that one too ..... notice the other accent on the E its a É There may be also these È too
Danyel

hey danyel can you tell me if the stickers are white or yellow i took the picture on a parts car and will try to measure my old stickers but mine is really fading and hope that you can measure it because mine is in really bad condition will try to measure mine but if you have one in better condition to have the exact dimension it will be more on the scale

Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Well done.

Not my kind of thing but I can appreciate the effort that went into get it right.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever think about doing that little sticker that goes on the power brake booster? Its a little thing - maybe 1" x 3/4" only.

This is mine on my '88GT: As can be seen its a little peely.

Here is one in the junkyard - its on an S-10 booster of the type people are using for the "$100 Brake Upgrade": It would be interesting to have both kinds available.

I have no idea what the letters mean. And note also that although the decal is a white & silver plasticy sticker, there are some additional numbers embossed or stamped onto the right hand edge of it which I'm not sure if they can be reproduced. But if its doable - with or without the embossed numbers - this might be just the sticker some people are looking for for their cars.

Just throwing some more logs on the fire...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be a tough one.... I have no reference what the numbers/letters mean, and no way of stamping in the numbers on the end of the sticker.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's OK.... I knew this one would be pretty arcane!

I have the S-10 booster on my car and it has no sticker - which looks better than the bad peeling sticker I had on the stock one.
Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, FINALLY done with the 84 jacking instructions sticker. Just about everything as far as wording, images and such are different from the 85~88 jacking instructions.

Do you have one these for an 88 GT or does anyone have a good one that can be printed out?
Thanks
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:

Do you have one these for an 88 GT or does anyone have a good one that can be printed out?
Thanks

Yes he does, visit his website (Fiero Stuff)or send him a PM. I bought this very sticker from John before as well as some others for my 88. Here is an example of my C&C Door tag that I had to have remade cause the original was destroyed.

[This message has been edited by Camel (edited 09-26-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly weekend bump
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bumping it up for the new year!

Here is a review that a forum member in NJ posted on his Face Book Page:

A really nice article was done on his car in November of 2014, have a look at it. It's a nice read with lots of pictures.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-01-2015).]

jdeday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you thought about making the barcode decal on the Distributor Cap? Also, the bar code decal on the manual transmission?

Jeff
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually have not see either of those stickers. If someone can provide me with a scan of one, or at least a high resolution photo of them, I can certainly make them. Did the sticker come on both the 4 & 6 Cyl. distributor caps?

Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosity, did you do anything with the l67 belt routing? I'd love a custom belt/emissions routing sticker for my swap

edit: I got bored and drew up a rough sketch of my own, any chance you could do something with this? (slightly crudely put together)

[This message has been edited by Spalding1028 (edited 02-12-2015).]

Spalding1028

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spalding1028

104 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Also for your RPO list
AU0 : LOCK CONTROL, REMOTE ENTRY – KEYLESS ENTRY
UA6 : THEFT DETERENT SYS
bergingstrucker

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you sent me an offer for 4 orange wheel center decals (2") shipped to the Netherlands?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry for the delay in a few orders recently. I have had one hell of a time with the materials to make them with in the previous orders. The backing is not coming off cleanly when trying to peel the stickers. It is coming off in thin tissue paper like layers. Eventually, you can peel the layers off after 5-6 attempts. I spent 7 hours today peeling stickers and placing them on a wax paper backing to fulfill 4 orders. I ran out of 84 emission stickers, so I issued a full refund for that order until I get some proper materials.

I sent the manufacturer some custom stickers I printed on their adhesive polyester sheeting. I printed on them "Go Ahead TRY to peel me apart!!" LOL! I received a phone call a week later telling me that the material was in fact defective. It was another week when a new batch arrived, and I had the same issue! I have been going back and forth with them for a few weeks now.

Anyhow orders for the following locations will go out first thing in the morning:
Glasgow, PA
Mesa, AZ
Clinton Township, MI
Colorado Springs, CO

So, until further notice, I have removed the ordering page from www.FieroStuff.com. RPO sheets are still available, just no stickers until I get this resolved.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-02-2015).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2016 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, it has been a long time since I have been able to sell the stickers! I now have a brand new touchscreen dyd cutting machine, and a brand new way of cutting them. I had been having problems with the material, and difficult peeling the stickers from the backing. The stickers will now be cut, leaving a 1/2 inch or so backing perimeter overlapping on them, so they are very easy to peel off of the sheet.

I have more materials on order that will be here on Tuesday.

I do have enough stickers to make a couple of sets, so if you need a set, just PM me, and I will let you know if I have all of the stickers for your year and engine Fiero.

I hope to have everything completed, and have multiple sets of stickers completed and on hand within the next couple weeks.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-02-2016).]

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL

I know, I was suppose to call or PM you.

The holidays are coming to an end, you'll hear from me soon.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, 2 more sticker sets + an RPO sheet in the mail today.

These are the last 2 sets that I have all the material for till Wednesday. I have put everything back on the website for sale again. Any new orders will start shipping next week.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I spent the past 7 hours making up 8 sticker sets. These things are a PITA to do honestly! Anyhow, they are ready to go for anyone that wants them.

www.FieroStuff.com
lordbg0205

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2016 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look, those are my stickers going to KY, they are fantastic. I haven't put any on as the paint is still drying, but the quality is great. John you do great work. Oh and the RPO IS SPOT ON. Best of luck on your 3800 swap, look forward to your build thread, cause I love the detail you go into.
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday and they were perfect!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you that have received their stickers, I would love to see some pictures of them installed posted here.

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for some stickers if you still do them?

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

88GT resurrection in progress.

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
X2

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

edfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the above website is no longer active. I'd say this business is dead.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Sorry, yea the website lapsed. I do not have any stickers at the moment, but seeing the need, I will make another run of them here in the coming month. I have to order more materials, drag the laser printer out of storage, as well as the dye cutter. I will post info here as I progress.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update John...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

PFF
System Bot
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need some too.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a couple of sets for (2) 1988 GTs I'm restoring. Let us know when you have them. Thanks
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John... I'll also order a couple of RPO labels. Customized, of course.
Please keep us posted.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in too for two 88 sets and two RPO labels... One of my RPO label in fading into oblivion so I really need it.

thx !

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am listening, and I see there is a need for sure. I am aiming to do another run here..... probably in mid to the end of August. I have a lot on my plate right now that I need to get caught up with.

Heck, I need new stickers for MY latest Fiero, and have not had the time to do them hahaha!
0z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2019 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 0zSend a Private Message to 0zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested.
Hidalgo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested, x2. At least 2 RPO stickers and maybe French jacking instructions, if you have them.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2019 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested in a set for an '88 Formula. Thanks!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2019 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have seen the posts here, as well as received quite a few PM's. My laser printer died quite some time ago, and pretty much the reason I stopped making the stickers. A high quality laser printer is needed, as I use a high temperature heat transfer polyester adhesive sheets. Also I need something that prints at 1200 DPI to reproduce the quality of the original stickers.

So, I just ordered a new color laser printer, toner, a high end lamination machine, as well as a stockpile of the heat transfer adhesive polyester sheets, and clear overlays. This set me back around $600. I hope that people that said they want stickers come through
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock